Time for Some Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done already?" Devon looked up from his phone and froze as Aria came into view. The dress was a lot more form-fitting than he imagined, revealing the ins and outs of the young woman's figure.

"What do you think?"

"Hot." He replied honestly. He thought he could see the faint impression of her nipple against the fabric.

"So, I'm guessing that's not the look you're going for in a gift for your sister."

He swallowed. "Yeah, I'm not sure I should look at my sister the way I'm looking at you."

Aria blushed at the compliment. "It looks like someone left a bunch of clothes in here," she lied. "I can try on some other options."

Devon eagerly nodded his agreement. Aria paused time and looked through the store, picking out a few items of cute clothes, and multiple sexier outfits -- and she grabbed a set of sexy underwear as well, which she de-tagged and threw away the tags outside of the store to hide the evidence, that she intended to keep.

Aria started with the cuter items, and progressively moved on to the more revealing clothes. Every time she popped out of the dressing room, Devon looked more and more tense with arousal, and he seemed to be changing positions to make himself more comfortable or to make his erection less noticeable. Soon Aria was baring her midriff, or giving him a glimpse of her new panties as she turned around and bent a bit to talk about a skirt.

She disappeared into the dressing room again. Time for the grand finale. She paused time to quickly change into a crimson dress that looked more like a long tube-top. It had a zipper in the back, which she left unzipped. She resumed time, and called out "Hey, could you help me with this for a sec," as she poked her head out from behind the curtain.

Devon was caught off guard, he had been busy trying not to think about how she could be naked just a couple of yards from him. He leapt to his feet. "uh, sure." Aria reached out her hand to grab his wrist and pull him in. His cock throbbed at the sight in front of him. Aria stood there holding up the strapless dress with one arm, her bra hanging on a hook behind her.

"Could you zip me up?" She asked, turning her back to him. She used her free arm to sweep her soft hair aside. Devon stepped towards her, eyeing the bare skin of her delicate neck, shoulder and back. The zip of the dress went low enough that he saw the upper lace edge of her panties. His mouth went dry.

Aria could feel his warm presence grow closer to her, and his hand land on the curve of her hip, and the other danced over the small of her back as he fumbled for the tiny zipper. A shiver ran down her spine. She could feel his every exhale as it whispered over her shoulder. He slowly lifted the zipper, his knuckle kissing her spine just before it was concealed by fabric. The key bumped at the top of the dress, and Aria slowly spun to face him. He didn't back up, so when she did face him their bodies where incredibly close, her face merely inches from his.

"Thank you." It came out as a whisper. She looked from his darkened eyes to his lips and back again, and slowly leaned in.

Their lips pressed together, and their bodies followed. Flush against her, she could feel Devon's hard body hugging hers close, her breasts pressed pleasantly into his chest, his erection grinding into her mound. Their tongues slowly teased each other, reaching deep and tasting one another. Their kissing sped up, more desperately in an attempt to deal with the sexual tension that had built up. They made out long and hard and passionately.

Then Aria froze time. She caught her breathe. Woah. She removed his one hand from her butt cheek and the other that tickled her thigh just at the hem of the dress and stepped back. Wow. Now here came the problem. Aria had never kissed someone before, let alone made out with someone like she was drinking him. But she wasn't going to let this progress to him taking her virginity in a dressing room at the mall -- if that was what was on his mind. If anything was on his mind. She knew there wasn't much going on in hers when he kissed her and touched her like that.

Also, you never see in movies what happens after the kiss. How do you go from a hot and heavy make-out session to going back to shopping? What do you say? How do you know when your partner is done making out? What conversation follows a first kiss? Aria didn't know, but she was loving her powerful new persona too much to fumble and mess it up. So, Aria concocted a plan to avoid that scenario altogether.

Back in place, Aria continued kissing Devon, moaning into his mouth her relief to be back in his arms. Devon's kissing, however, lost tact and his body stiffened. Aria smiled against his lips, knowing exactly what he was going through. He groaned into her mouth and his hips shook, grinding and humping into her as he came in his pants.

Aria opened her eyes to watch his face go from pleasure to panic as he realized that he just came in his pants just from kissing a girl. His wide, shocked eyes searched her smiling ones for any indication that she knew what he just did, for shock or ridicule or disgust. She smiled back at him, her lips soft and swollen from their intimate kiss. Devon clutched her arms, holding her a foot away from him.

"Everything looked good. Just pick your favorite." He darted out of the dressing room. Aria smiled, and took her time changing back into her own clothes, imagining him recouping outside and probably scrambling to this of a way to hide the dark stain at the front of his pants. Aria noticed a dark spot on the red dress she had worn from him and chuckled as she put it with the other returns, getting a little thrill over the idea of someone buying the dress and wearing a bit of Devon's passion on a hot night out. Like a kinky lucky charm.

When Aria stepped out of the dressing room she found Devon holding her purse and sweater, tactfully covering his crotch.

"Oh, I can carry that" she offered innocently.

"What sort of gentlemen would I be if I allowed that?" She smirked to herself, internally commenting about how he hadn't been interested in carrying her stuff for her before now, and his distinctly un-gentlemanly behavior just a minute ago.

At the register, he paid for a top and a cardigan that Aria picked out, and they started walking out of the mall, in which the stores were one-by-one starting to close. As they were strolling by a Spencer's -- a store notorious for having certain adult products -- she froze time and browsed their wares. She grabbed a few toys, unboxed them and put them in her purse which Devon was still carrying for her. She figured, the way she was feeling, she'd be needing them later.

They stepped out into the cool night, shuffling slowly. He turned to Aria

"So, I'd really like to take you out sometime."

"I'd like that too," Aria smiled.

"Can I get your number?" They exchanged numbers while he walked her to her car. He kissed her unexpectedly before she slid into the driver's seat, and he handed Aria her things and closed the car door for her. As they exchanged a goodbye and see-you-at-school, a green buggy cruised by them, an unnoticed face gawping at them, caked make-up cracking at the corners of Lauren's mouth.

12