Time for Some Fun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not the one spreading my legs for so many dudes I don't know who my baby daddy is."

"SLUT!" "BITCH" "WHORE!" a cacophony of insults from students, led by Laurens squad assaulted her.

I don't know if you've ever been bullied like this, but let me explain. Your breathing stops. You are humiliated, afraid, angry and holding back tears. You can't quite think straight. Aria used up all her fight in trying to think of responses to Lauren's ambush and now that it was twenty against one and the odds seemed hopeless, Aria froze like a deer in headlights. And then, she fled. She shoved her way through the crowd to go hide in the women's restroom, praying to god that she wasn't followed. She locked herself in a stall and started crying.

She wished she had brought a sweater to school, to cry her, to hug her exposed self. She should have worn pants - god. The one time she wore a skirt to school. And Devon - she thought that they had connected. What an ass. What a fucking ASSHOLE. He didn't even ask her if it was true. What the hell did she do to deserve this?

And then came that stupid train of thought again, running over all the other chaotic thoughts in her head. What if this was her punishment. She had been given a supernatural gift, and what had she done with it? Stolen some clothes and violated people. Oh god, she really was the worst. Aria sobbed, wishing she was home. She wanted to sleep. She wanted to fall asleep in her bed and never ever have to wake up.

First period was well underway by the time Aria got herself under enough control to emerge from the toilet stall and head to one of the sinks. She cupped water to wash her face and stinging eyes, and cupped water that she drank from her hands. It dripped down her chin and formed wet spots on her shirt. Aria looked at her red-eyed reflection.

Weak. That's how she felt, and that's what she saw in the mirror. Someone weak.

Someone not in control of her life. And despite her ucky feelings of despair sitting heavy in her chest, the absurdity of it struck her hard. Yesterday she discovered that she was powerful, that she had unlimited potential. Today, one little wasp had her feeling as weak as she felt around her dad when she found out he was cheating on mom, or on the day he left. But Aria wasn't weak. Aria was powerful. She knew this. She knew it.

Aria thought about Lauren. The horrible mannequin had been a dick to everyone since elementary school. She had always been top dog among the girls in the school, and she was dumb to boot. A classic bimbo who had somehow managed to reach the height of popularity. It was time someone took her down a peg.

Aria's sadness emptied from her and was replaced with a spiteful rage, and she started forming plans in her head. Her newfound powers were the ultimate revenge tool - but stopping time and slapping the dumb girl silly was much too weak of a punishment. She had learned she could give people nearly unbearable amounts of pleasure in the blink of an eye, but Aria didn't want to give Lauren any sort of pleasure. Anyone but Lauren, really. If only people could see Lauren the way that Lauren saw others.

With those thoughts in mind, Aria started to form a plan.

Aria's second class of the day was an art class. It was an easy A, and a good way to keep up your GPA without having to try too hard, which made it a popular class for overworked AP students like Aria, as well as for Jocks and Potheads and anyone else barely hanging onto the hope of a high-school diploma.

Aria looked around the room and pinpointed the popular table. Lauren probably had an art class, but luckily for Aria they shared none of the same class times. However, about a third of Lauren's usual crew sat around a big group table by the windows in the back of the room, laughing and throwing crumpled paper balls at each other.

Among the group sat Kyle Brown, Lauren's on-again-off-again boyfriend. The two of them alone were at the heart of about a third of the school's total gossip. Every month or so was a news update on the power couple. He proposed! She cheated! He dumped her! He took her back! She dumped him! They're secretly going to elope! He cheated on her! They're in a polygamous relationship! They're exclusive! She's leaving him for good this time!

He is now unwittingly part of Aria's trap!

Aria sat at her usual spot at a table with other outcasts, sitting next to a girl who actually was pregnant. As she sat, giggles from the popular table made Aria scowl. As she tucked in her chair and pulled out her sketch book, the girl sitting to Aria's left, who was about six months along, gave Aria a sympathetic smile which was oddly reassuring. Aria never really payed attention to Sheila, the pregnant girl, and felt a pang of guilt. She had been like the others, judging her for being some sort of delinquent slut. Whether she was or not, she didn't deserve to be alienated for what was probably an innocent teenage mistake. Aria smiled back at her, and class began.

The teacher stumbled in. She was a wiry lady with curly, untamed hair that insisted everyone call her Mz. K, and Mz. K looked fairly hungover for a Thursday. She took a drag from her sacred coffee cup and gave the class a simple assignment - choose an item from your backpack as a model and draw the item as realistically as possible, paying special attention to perspective and shading. Mz. K almost went into a lecture about technique, but her headache seemed to make her think better of it, and she let the class hop to it. Basically, it was another lesson where everyone slacked off and handed in a ten minute sketch at the end of their hour-and-a-half long lesson.

Once the flow of the unorganized class was established, Aria stood up and walked to the popular table. One of the blondes - Stephanie from math class (also a former victim of Aria's time meddling) looked up at her as she approached. "What's up, preggo?"

The bunch laughed. The idiot jock to her right eeked out "Preggo my Eggo" to someone elses mild amusement. God this bunch was dumb. Kyle looked up at her, feeling a sudden pang in his chest and groin. He never noticed Aria before. His eyes slid down to her breasts which were pleasingly outlined by a well-fitting shirt. The second he did though, he felt a twinge in his pants, the start of a boner. The girl was hot for a nobody. His eyes slid up to meet Aria's, only to find them already boring into his head. As he made prolonged eye contact with her, he felt more and more pangs of arousal, and he found himself sinking into her blue eyes, imagining kissing her, sliding his hard cock into her eyes half closed with the feeling of his girth slipping in and out of her - was she coming over?

"I just need to grab a ruler from you guys' supply box. There are none at our table" Aria had been at the table for a few seconds, but if you can count frozen time, she had been hard at work for about five minutes, making sure that Lauren's boyfriend was seeing her in a whole new light - and not just him. The whole table was just slightly a bit hot under the collar, but not enough that anyone other than her main target noticed anything too different about their encounter.

Aria circled over to behind Kyle, whose heart was thumping loudly in his ears as he felt her approach. His back stiffened as he felt her standing inches behind him. Aria leaned over and past him, her breast rubbing up against his shoulder. "Excuse me" Aria whispered, and her words felt and sounded like someone nibbling on his ear in the throes of passion. Aria reached just a little too far, purposefully losing her balance, pressing her boob into his shoulder, and grabbing onto him with her non-reaching hand.

"Oops." Aria said. And now Kyle was jizzing in his pants like when he was a prepubescent boy seeing his first nudey pick. His mouth gaped open and shut as he ground his foot into the floor lifting himself up and down in the chair a bit unintentionally. Aria was slow to catch herself, holding onto him just a little too long.

Stephanie looked at Kyle funny, and then looked at his crotch were a drop of his sperm stained the front of his pants, her jaw dropping wide. She had sucked him off a couple of times and knew he came quick, but this was ridiculous! She wondered if she was bad at giving head.

Aria retrieved the ruler and began walking back to her seat, brushing her hand over the waffle-referencing jock and leaving him with a painful boner, feeling his eyes on her swaying butt as she walked away.

Aria used the rest of class to create her drawing, and handed it in with the rest as the bell rang. As everyone was shuffling out the door, she moved closer to Kyle and froze time. She moved his leg so that his weight was shifted, and resumed time again. He stumbled, and she caught him. She held him by both arms and stuck her face in front of his and asked "Woah, are you okay?"

Kyle looked up, seeing her face close to his. This would have been enough to give him a boner considering what happened earlier, but thanks to a certain time lord, it was enough to have him cum again.

Aria thought she had gone light on him, considering that she spent very little "time" diddling his disappointingly small cock. She figured she must have underestimated herself though, as before her eyes he was cumming again, his eyes crossing. He lunged for her tongue-first, grabbed her by the waste and pulled her to him while she cried out in protest as he ground his hips into her, trying to shove his clothe covered dick into her as best he could, howling as a second small stain marked his trousers.

"Get off of me!" Aria cried, and a couple of helpful students pulled him off of her, and Mz.K socked him in the face. He blacked out, falling backwards on the floor, smiling from his orgasm and wincing in pain, leaving the strangest lopsided look on his face.

Aria had not planned on getting assaulted. She wasn't really mad, seeing as she knew exactly how it happened, but shocked that it did happen and disgusted that the creep would actually do that.

Kyle was dragged away to the nurse's office by a couple of students from the skater group, who looked a little too happy to help by each grabbing a leg and pulling him down the hall, around a corner and out of sight. Serves him right, Aria thought - remembering not just what had just occurred, but the roomer of his assaults on other girls and his habit of beating up middle-schoolers.

Aria went to the principal's office and explained what had happened - that Kyle had stumbled on his way out of class and how she caught him from falling, and he then used that situation to hump her. She also mentioned that his group of friends had been spreading the rumor that she was pregnant, and that he probably pulled that stunt to humiliate her further. The principal thanked her for her honesty and sent her with a tardy slip to History class.

Aria walked down the empty halls to her next lesson with a renewed pep in her step.

12