Time for Some Fun Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Hansen passed out the exams, and Aria felt curious. She paused time to have a look at some of the other kid's grades. She wasn't the only one who had problems with question four, and a lot of people's exams were unfinished. Aria glanced over at Stephanie's. Woah, a 91%. Okaaay, so Stephanie wasn't as much of an idiot as Aria thought. Or she was also cheating. One or the other. Probably the ...

When time resumed, Aria kept an eye on Stephanie as the teacher went over the exam problems and how to solve them. Stephanie kept staring hard at her exam with a poker face, only looking up when the teacher explained one of the few portions she had gotten wrong. Aria wondered what she was thinking.

Before math ended, Aria decided to celebrate the two-day anniversary of discovering her new ability, stopping the clock seven minutes before the bell rang. She looked around the room for something to mess with. The teacher had a projector on and was showing the class the online list of homework problems to complete by Monday. Aria remembered how the internet still functioned when she froze time. She hadn't really played around with that yet, having been more concerned with the physical world than the online one as of late.

It occurred to her that it didn't make much sense that the internet worked in frozen time, or sometimes gravity seemed to work, and other times it didn't. Unless, or course, Aria was expanding her ability to other objects that she focused on wanting to move. For example, when she froze time in the bathroom, she had noted that running water froze in mid-air, but when she was orgasming in biology class, her juices dripped and wetted the pages of someone's notebook. Or how the car horn honked this morning -- it was a button that triggered an electrical horn, it wasn't like blowing into a trumpet -- a reaction had to happen, and reactions take time.

Aria would have to test this later, if she really could pull other things into frozen time with her. She wasn't quite sure yet what she could use it for, but it would probably be useful to her someday. Today, that use was the fact that she got high speed internet in frozen time, like she was the only person in the world using the worldwide web at that moment, so it lent all of its processing power to her request. Which was to pull up porn on the teacher's laptop.

Aria couldn't decide between a couple of videos, so she pulled up multiple windows, zooming in so that four different videos could be clearly seen taking up the screen. On one screen was generic porn, a man and a woman on a couch going to town. She scrolled to a graphic scene, and left that link open on one of the four windows. On another one she pulled up a catholic school-girl on school-teacher porn, scrolling to a part where it seemed the student was blowing their teacher because they absolutely had to pass this class and would do anything for a passing grade -- anything. On one screen, Aria pulled up a clip of a naked man ejaculating just from doing pullups. On the last window, she pulled up Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up." Aria looked up at the projector screen to make sure everything was in place and turned up the volume. Aria hit play on all the videos, touchlocked the fingerpad, unplugged the USB cable that connected the mouse to the screen, and sat down at her seat again.

The symphony began. Cue the strings -- long and low moans from the steamy missionary couple. Percussion! Sloppy Schluppy schlicks and lip smacking smooches from the schoolgirl with her mouth full of passing grades. Relative silence from the man doing pull-ups, but he was eye candy. All of this harmonized... actually fairly poorly... with the legendary beat of a Rick Roll. It was an orchestra of odd, an aria for Aria.

Some people gasped, somebody chocked, and the rest of the class cheered. Aria began singing along, because how can anyone not join in? "We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I."

Mrs Hansen sprinted from the projector to the computer, her hand flying to the mouse to close the inappropriate windows. She shook it back and forth, trying to locate the mouse icon on the screen, unable to find it. She smacked the device on the table, like that would fix it. Guess what? It didn't.

Aria wasn't the only one singing along at this point. Several students had whipped out their phones, if they weren't too busy laughing hysterically. Mrs. Hansen ran over to the screen, trying to block the images. Instead, a view from between the missionary couple's legs projected a set of balls slapping into a vagina onto her forehead.

"OH PROFESSOR!" cried the slutty student who was somehow orgasming from receiving a facial.

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN" cried the entire class raucously. A festive singalong was in progress as Mrs. Hansen ran back to the computer, trying the mouse again. She threw the mouse away in frustration and shook the computer screen, the mouse cord slapping her face on the way out. Mrs. Hansen realized then that the mouse had been unplugged, so she ran across the room to get it.

The classroom door burst open and Mr. Jensen, the vice principal strode in. "What's all this noi-!?!" He spotted what was happening on the screen. His shocked face searched for Mrs. Hansen who was fighting to pull the computer mouse out of some dude's grip.

Mrs. Hansens alarmed eyes pleaded for help. Mr. Jensen hustled over to the laptop and slammed it shut. The projector screen went dark, but the audio kept blaring through the speakers. The cacophony of orgasmic moans, the "you're so fuckin' tight," and "YES teacher, tutor me! Punish me!" and sweet tones of the ginger-haired one-hit wonder encouraging the class to keep singing.

"Never gonna make you cry, never gonna SAY goodbye, never g-" Mr. Jensen ripped the cables connecting the laptop to the classrooms media center.

"What the HELL is going on here?" The class went quiet. "YOU!" Mr. Jensen pointed at the boy whom Mrs. Hansen had been fighting for the mouse with. "My office, now!" The kid obeyed, silently packing his back and walking out of the classroom, holding back his mirth.

"What happened here," he prompted again.

Mrs. Hansen straightened out her ruffled clothing. "I don't really know, exactly. It just popped up on screen, and I couldn't get it to turn off!"

"And why didn't you just unplug it?" Aria noticed that the audio was still playing from the laptops muffled speakers. Rick Astley's song faded out, and the moans of porn suddenly sounded all the more comical and brash.

"Honestly I didn't think about that. I was panicking, and... I don't even know what happened. It must be some kind of virus."

"And how did this pornographic virus end up on a school-owned computer?" Mr. Jensen was angry. Aria flinched. It was a prank, she didn't want Mrs. Hansen to get into trouble over this. The vice principals public interrogation continued, sucking all of the earlier joyful mood out of the room as the weight of his words sank in. Mrs. Hansen wasn't the best teacher, but she didn't deserve this.

Aria froze time. What to do, what to do... ah hah!

Just as Mr. Jensen was about to march Mrs. Hansen out of the room, a loud scream from down the hall stole everyone's attention. The teachers jogged out of the room, and the students began to whisper amongst themselves. Then, a loud moan erupted from the other end of the hall. And then, in the classroom next door, Rebecca Black's "Friday" began playing loudly.

The students caught on to what was happening and spilled out into the hallway so that they could peer into other classrooms. Each room was matched with a frantic teacher battling with technology. Of course, some teachers were quick enough to power down their computers or unplug the media, and some teachers weren't using projectors at that time. But most teachers panicked. In the end, over thirty classrooms were treated to various forms of porn while the faculty ran around the school, helping each other to power down their software.

Lunchtime was abuzz. Aria walked her lunch tray down to her newfound friends at the popular table. Stephanie was right on her heels, and Aria thought she tried to trip her. Nimbly enough she avoided it and sat down. Lindsay greeted her with a wide smile, and Joey across the table gave her a little wave.

"So what did you get?" Lindsay asked.

"What do you mean?" Aria began eating her food.

"Our class got midget porn. Josh's class had BDSM, and Joey's class had a squirt compilation. Hannah's class didn't get anything, and Lauren's," Aria noticed that Lauren wasn't sitting at the table today, "had a video of childbirth. Someone barfed. What class were you in?"

"Oh, our class had a couple of porn screens and a rick-roll" Aria looked up to see Joey smiling and staring at her. "What?" She thought she had missed something he said.

Lindsay launched into monologue. "You got multiples? Your class is so lucky. This was the funniest fucking thing since-"

Aria turned to pay attention to what Lindsay was saying. Joey did his best to pay attention, too, but he was distracted. He had been zoning out, thinking about Aria, imagining her squirting like those girls in the video. He wanted to see her squirt and shake, moaning his name, screaming her love for him. He could just picture her long legs quaking around him as his young wife drenched him in her -- wait, wife? Girlfriend. Aria was going to be his girlfriend, just as soon as he asked her out. His gut twisted and heart beat at the thought.

"By the way, it's like kind of secretly nice that Lauren isn't here right now, she would totally kill the conversation. Her step-mom was in a porn once, you know, and if Lauren were here right now she would be bitching about it non-stop. It gets old, like, real fast. Right, Han?" The girl on the other side of Lindsay nodded her agreement.

Josh, the guy sitting next to Joey asked where Lauren was. Apparently, there was some sort of emergency cheerleader meeting going on. Kyle, who was sitting further down the table was just about to speak up when the school intercom crackled and squeaked that nails-on-chalkboard squeak.

"Attention students. Next week's pep rally is being moved forward due to unforeseen circumstances. The last class period of the day is cancelled, and all students are to report to the auditorium. Attendance is mandatory. Repeat: Last period is cancelled in leu of a pep rally. Thank you."

Aria was going to take a wild guess and assume that she had something to do with the impromptu pep rally. Oops.

Lunch ended quicker than it had any right to (as usual), and Aria made her way to English class.

12