Time for Some Fun Pt. 07

Story Info
Aria gets ready for a party and plays with Hannah.
5.3k words
4.71
60.8k
23

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thanks for waiting (all of a week) for this. I'm pretty swamped with school and this series is produced in direct correlation to my libido, so this pace may continue to slow a bit.

Anyways, your comments asked for some more girl action and here it is. Your comments are what fuel my fire to write this - the ego strokes keep me coming back for more, and I would have gotten tired of this series a couple chapters back without all of you guys' feedback.

Thanks again to the two wonderful peeps who are helping me edit.

Next time - party. Who knows what will happen? (Not me. I'm too busy wondering how I'm going to read an entire book for class by four o'clock tomorrow to wonder what the hell Aria is going to do to top this.)

Enjoy ; )

*****

"Aria, there's a party going down at Lauren's house tonight. You NEED to come, it'll be so boring without you." Lindsay clung onto Aria's arm, feeling a pleasant tremor run up her body at the contact.

There was no hesitation with the response. "Sounds like fun." Lindsay squealed, and Hannah sighed. Aria realized she had to condition Hannah if she was going to keep infiltrating the popular group like this. Aria added "But I have nothing to wear."

"That is so not a problem. You can borrow one of my dresses. Come on, we can get ready at my house. Hannah, you're cool with that, right?" Hannah rolled her eyes but agreed. They peeled out of the parking lot just as school busses arrived at the school and a police car and news van pulled in behind them. Aria thought that was a little excessive for a "computer virus" and some inappropriate behavior from teachers and cheerleaders at a pep rally.

The thought was knocked out of her mind by the time Hannah slammed the breaks at a stop sign, and continued to do so at every stop sign on the way to Lindsay's suburban home. It was a nice house with a front and back yard, neatly maintained with a bright green lawn. Up the stairs the walls were lined with family photos proudly depicting a husband, a wife, two daughters and two sons, spanning the ages of two to twenty-two. Lindsay blew past them and into her room. Unlike the rest of the house, this room was a disaster zone. Clothes were strewn around on the floor, posters and printed-out photos of celebrities littered the walls. The trashcan was overflowing, an empty tampon wrapper floating along over the floor, pushed by the breeze of the opening door. Lindsay herded the girls in, logged onto her laptop and began playing some music.

"So, we've only got five hours to get ready before we have to be there and help Lauren set up, so we better get started. Anyone need a shower?" Aria and Hannah shook their heads. Hannah was stripping in the corner, pulling out a tank top and skirt from her bag and adding her school clothes to a random pile on the floor. "Okay, well Aria, you need an outfit." Lindsay opened the closet. It was jam packed with clothes and no more organized than the rest of her room.

Lindsay rifled through the cluttered mess, picking and discarding various pieces, some to the bed, some to the floor. "So, I was in class with Kyle and Danny today, and they totally got boners during the whole porn thing."

Hannah was browsing her phone and snapping selfies, tagging them with #partyprep #girlsnight #nofilters and the like. "No fucking way. That's lame." Aria sat on the bed out of Lindsay's designer product line of fire, feeling out of place and confused.

"Yeah, I know. They were sitting right next to each other practically drooling." Lindsay held up a shirt to her chest, considered it for a second, then tossed it and continued shuffling through the closet.

"They are so gay for each other" Hannah said.

"No, they're not. Ally told me she sucked Danny off last week, and Kyle keeps on crawling back to Lauren whenever he gets horny. Plus, I'm pretty sure Lauren said something about Kyle's family being super catholic."

"Okay, they're totally bi for each other." Hannah retorted.

"Can't argue that." Lindsay whipped around holding out some sort of red tank top. "Found it! Aria, this would look perfect on you."

Aria stood up and looked at it. It was two rectangles of fabric, one that would cover her front, and one that would cover her back, laced together with crisscrossing straps that would bare all of her sides. It was a little risqué, but Aria was learning that being bold paid off. "I like it. Do you think it'll work with this skirt?" Aria looked up to Lindsay, who seemed to be holding off a laugh.

"Aria, honey, it's a dress, not a top. You've shaved your legs all the way, right?"

"Uh, yeah, just this morning." That wasn't all that Aria had freshly shaved. "Are you sure this isn't a top?"

"Well yeah, I've worn it like five times. It's a dress. Now put it on." Aria reached down to take off her shirt, remembering that Hannah hadn't left the room to change. Lifting it over her head, she began to pull the dress over her head when Lindsay interrupted her. "Oh, you can't wear a bra with that dress. It bunches the fabric all wrong and looks weird." Aria paused. She guessed that made sense. She looked over at Hannah suspiciously, wondering if this was some sort of prank, and as soon as Aria was naked they would take a picture of her and post it on the internet. Hannah was sorting through a plastic baggy full of jewelry and wasn't paying attention.

Aria reached back and unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Lindsay handed the red dress back to her, eyes glued to Aria's exposed breasts. Aria blushed and turned away from the girl and pulled the dress on. She shimmied off her skirt, and pulled down the dress as far as it would go, which wasn't even to half-thigh. Spotting a full-length mirror on the inside of the closet door, Aria looked over herself. The dress clung to her form-fittingly. It accentuated her curves, making her butt and boobs look bigger than they actually were thanks to the revealing cut of the piece.

Aria turned left and then right. She did look hot, but wondered if it was a bit too much. She couldn't tell if she looked confident or like a prostitute. The strappy mesh that held the dress together was fairly wide, and Aria was displaying a more than healthy amount of sideboob. She turned to Lindsay for an opinion.

Lindsay's eyes were still glued to Aria's breasts. Aria cleared her throat. "Oh!" Lindsay made contact with her eyes, "Sorry, I was just thinking how perfect this dress is on you," and how Aria's naked breasts were touching the same fabric that her own had been touching the last time she wore it.

"Really? It's not a bit...much?" Aria needed reassurance.

"Honey, no one will be thinking anything other than how hot you are. You are going to kill at the party." Lindsay frowned. "There's still one problem, though."

"What?"

"Those panties are all wrong. They totally mess up the look."

Aria looked at her reflection again, and her regular blue panties on display in the side slits of the dress. Not only was the pair not sexy, but the color contrast was pretty off. "You're right. We have to find something else."

"What do you mean? This dress is perfect for you. I have half a mind to let you keep it, it looks that good on you."

"Well I am not going commando if that's what you're asking. If it rises even just a little, my ass will be hanging out!" This comment prompted Lindsay's eyes to drill into her behind.

"Honey, that ass doesn't hang. You're fine."

"That's not what I mean! Everyone could see my cooch if I even slightly bent over." Aria refused.

"Then just borrow a pair of my panties. It would work with a thong."

"Ew!" Hannah chimed in.

"What, 'ew?' Thongs would totally work with the dress." Lindsay replied.

"'Ew,' you're going to let her wear your panties? That's gross."

"No, it's not. It's normal, right Aria?" Aria had no reply. "It's fine. People do it all the time."

"People don't share underwear all the time, I said it's gross."

"I guess you would know all about gross, wouldn't you, Hannah."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Honestly, I don't know if I'm talking about your boyfriend, you're taste in men, or your clothes." Lindsay crossed her arms.

This was escalating. Aria had to diffuse the situation. "It's fine. I'll just not wear anything underneath."

Aria's concession didn't do much to placate them. Hannah was about to say something nasty back to Lindsay, and just when she opened her mouth, Aria froze time. She took a breather. Aria folded up her clothes neatly and stored them in her backpack. Aria walked out of the room and found the bathroom. She used the toilet and brushed her hair. She washed her hands and face, humming something she had heard on the radio a couple of days ago. When she was ready, she headed back to Lindsay's room with a toothbrush she had found, and crouched in front of Hannah who was sitting, phone in hand.

Hannah's phone was opened to a text conversation with Danny, the boy who Lindsay had revealed had been with Ally last week. Skanky move, Hannah. Aria plucked the phone out of Hannah's hands. Hannah was texting at least three different guys, flirting with every one of them. Aria felt a surge of hate for the sitting girl. Aria knew how much a cheater could hurt, especially since her father had cheated on her mother so much before he ran off and divorced her. And here Hannah was cheating so casually. Hannah not only had a boyfriend, but at least two other fuck buddies who were cheating on their girlfriends.

Aria looked through the photos on the phone. Unexpectedly, without much problem, she found some nude selfies. Aria looked over them, appreciating that they were pretty sexy, but also laughing inwardly at how narcissistic they were, including her pouty face in every one. Aria looked through Hannah's contacts, finding one named "Dad." Their conversations were very nondescript. Time to change that.

Aria started with a fairly tame photo of Hannah taking a selfie in the bathroom mirror, displaying severe cleavage and those signature duck lips. She followed the picture with the text "Like what you see, big boy? I can show u more." Another picture, this time one of her in her underwear, in the same bathroom mirror. "I can't wait to feel ur cock in me l8r tonite. We R gonna get so wasted!" Another picture, breasts bared. "I'm getting so wet thinking about u." Another photo, Hannah holding her breast with one hand, the other inside her panties. "I bet u got me preggers. We should have used a condom yesterday. Oh well, guess I'll have to get a abortion LOL"

Aria found pictures from a different photo session, one that was a lot more provocative. It featured Hannah naked in bed, the same basic pout on her lips. She followed it up with another picture that was taken from a high angle, revealing her entire figure, legs spread. Another picture this time of just her torso, using her free hand to spread open her labia to the camera lens. "I want to blow u, babe." There was a picture of Hannah licking a dildo. Aria followed it up with one last picture, of Hannah finally making a different face, one with her eyebrows furrowed and mouth open in a gasp, dildo stuffed deep inside her quivering cunt.

Hannah was going to be in so much trouble. After her dad had cranked one out first, probably.

Aria realized that it should be suspicious that all of these messages were sent with the same timestamp, but figured that the photos themselves would be evidence enough that Hannah had been a bad, bad girl. Aria put the icing on the cake.

"Oh shit, Dad! Delete that, it wasn't meant for you! Plz don't tell mom! Don't show anyone. If you want, I promise I'll suck you off if you stay quiet! Plz delete!"

Aria noted that all of the messages registered as sent, and then deleted the conversation from Hannah's phone. She would find out from her dad, and no one else. Then Aria watched Youtube videos on the maximum brightness and volume to drain the battery. When the phone was down to 7%, Aria slipped the phone back into Hannah's grip.

To deal with the fight that had been brewing, Aria used the toothbrush she had brought from the bathroom and stuck the handle into Hannah's mouth, poking the back of her throat and jabbing at her uvula. Aria returned the toothbrush and slipped back into the room.

When time started, Aria bent over and slowly pulled off her underwear, which was a homing beacon to Lindsay's eyes. A gagging noise was heard as they saw Hannah run for the bathroom to vomit.

Aria stood back up, blue panties in hand.

"What was that all about?" Aria asked.

"Lindsay shook her head, clearing her mind. "I don't know. She's probably anemic or something." Aria assumed Lindsay meant 'anorexic,' not really appreciating her judgey tone. Whatever, enough justice had been dealt for now.

By the time Lindsay and Aria were ready, and Hannah was done throwing up and had reapplied her make-up to her watery eyes, Lindsay was getting urgent text messages from Lauren demanding help setting up the party. The group trotted out to the chick-mobile and took off.

Lauren lived in an upscale neighborhood, the sort that was usually fenced in and had a minimum wage guard at the gate. They pulled up the driveway, and Aria couldn't help but think that their car would most definitely be boxed in by other party-goers - it looked like the girls intended to spend the entire night at this party.

Lauren burst out of the front door, carrying a stack of red solo cups in one hand and cell phone in the other. She was about to demand something, but made eye contact with Aria and turned on her heels with a loud "UGH!" instead.

"I got this." Lindsay hurried into the house. Aria hopped out of the car and politely waited for Hannah to slowly untangle herself from her seatbelt and climb out of the convertible. Hannah's breasts started to ring.

Hannah fished her cell-phone out from her bra, hit answer, and lifted her phone to her ear. "Hey Dad."

Hell yeah. Time for some fun.

A tiny, angry voice erupted from the little speaker and Hannah had to hold the phone away from her ear to avoid deafness. Aria stepped in front of Hannah, who was looking confused. "Wait, no, Dad. What are you talking abou-OH!"

Aria had frozen time and given the hoity toity a slap on the face. The little voice on the phone got louder. Aria froze time again.

Hannah was leaned against the door of her car, phone to her ear, lips spread to ask what exactly her father was so mad about.

Aria looked Hannah up and down, taking in her skimpy ensemble. She ran her fingers along the silky exposed thigh of the bratty teen, recalling that image she had seen on the phone. Aria lifted the hem of Hannah's tank top, slowly bringing the cloth up and over her plump breasts. She noted, a bit begrudgingly, that they looked just as good as in the pictures. Aria cupped them, rubbing her fingertips over the hardened buds. Aria leaned in to have a taste.

She lavished the static woman's flesh with her tongue, kissing and sucking her way over the surface. Aria smiled against a boob, realizing that she would leave a hickey or two. Aria's fingers hefted and weighed the mounds, massaging the soft tissue as her tongue praised the one good thing about Hannah Roscavitch. Aria sucked and caressed, and then lifted her head to eye level again.

Unable to withhold herself, she pressed her lips to Hannah's. She was curious, as to what it would be like to kiss someone who was completely unaware. Her tongue reached out to stroke the frozen one, touching it freely. Aria learned the taste and feel of the girl, fingers squeezing those luscious tits.

Aria kissed her way down to Hannah's neck, suckling the spot beneath her ear. Her hands drifted down the toned body under her assault, pulling down the miniskirt and panties around Hannah's waist. Aria slipped a finger along the hairless slit. She imagined the nerves firing off under her skin, readying the jolts of temptation they would send to her brain all at once. She imagined the feelings of pleasure that would zigzag up and down through Hannah's body, currently trapped from any possible escape or release, just festering and mounting and swelling, waiting for Aria's command.

As Aria imagined it, she could have sworn Hannah's body began to respond to her. Heat travelled to her core and her center swelled and opened to meet her. Honestly, it was kinda hot but kinda freaky. Aria re-dressed the girl, stepped back, and resumed time.

"Dad, can we talk later, I uhhhhhh. I'm kinda busyyyyyy right now-AH!" Hannah's body heaved suddenly as her senses went wild. She nearly dropped her phone. She clenched her fingers tightly around it. "Mmmmm..." then, in a whisper, like her thoughts slipped out of her mouth despite herself she added "That's so good."

The little angry voice from the phone became implausibly louder. Aria could overhear snippets of livid phrases. "Who are you with...right fucking now...like...some slut...get home...wait till your mother...what the hell are you doing..." Meanwhile, Hannah was unresponsive as she had a small orgasm, humming and breathing into the phone she was clutching. The little voice seemed to catch on. Now Aria could hear it clearly, even from several feet away. "What are you doing right now! Are you with some guy? You better get your ass home right now! Hannah Eugina Roscavitch, you..."

Aria stopped time, ready to escalate the situation. This time Aria tore off Hannah's clothes without hesitation. She suckled on her breasts again, and nibbled on her hard little nipples. Aria fell to her knees, spreading Hannah's legs apart as she did so for better access. She found her pussy hot, wet, and ready.

Aria's fingers flew into action, spreading the lubricant from her opening all over her center. Aria spent extra time wetting and teasing the tight little nubbin at the front of the slit, tapping and circling and rubbing her clit. Aria smiled. Hannah was so wet. Using some of the excess fluids, Aria rubbed the juices up in between Hannah's butt cheeks so that when she walked it would be a slick and uncomfortable and just maybe sexy experience.

Aria slipped a finger into Hannah's wanting heat. It slid in easily, predictably enough. If you can fit a tampon dry, you can fit a finger anytime. The real test is if she could fit two. Aria's thumb pressed against Hannah's clitoris as she slowly pressed in her second finger. It was hard to fit it in, and Aria had a pretty strong guess as to what was happening. At first, she thought maybe Hannah wasn't aroused enough to be able to fit in a second finger, but it had dawned on her that it was the exact opposite. Aria had frozen time just as Hannah was having a small orgasm, and at this point of her delightful convulsions, her cunt was clenched, squeezing and milking the ghost of a hard cock.

She had a sneaking suspicion that stimulation now would be as blissfully painful as when you were overstimulated during or after an orgasm. The thought set fire to Aria, and she began plowing Hannah with her fingers, roughly slamming them as deep as she could reach. Aria replaced her thumb that was over the poor girl's clit with her mouth, giving oral to a girl for her first time.

She sucked on her clit rhythmically, bathing in the sounds of her fingers sloshing in the other girl's tight pussy. She licked all over the pink mound, writing and poking runes into the sensitive skin with her tongue. Aria slipped one hand up her own skirt to hump. She was getting so horny pleasuring Hannah in the open driveway.

Aria slowed down her finger fucking so that she could match the pace of her teasing of Hannah to the teasing of her own hot snatch. Her skirt was riding up, exposing her ass to the cool air. The gravel was digging into her bare knees, but Aria couldn't bring herself to care as she frigged herself and Hannah.

12