Time for Some Fun Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, THAT video" Lindsay clarified helpfully.

Hannah's eyes widened and gawped at Lindsay. "You mean that video of a corgi riding a pony?" The others gawped at her. Oblivious, Hannah answered the question proposed to her seriously. "I don't think Lauren owns a corgi. I would know."

Even Jackson, who had been remaining silent since Aria stepped into the room, had to chime in.

"Really?"

"What?" Hannah was genuinely confused. It was a state of mind she was accustomed to.

"The damn sex tape, Hannah."

"Black Chyna's? Or are we talking old school, like Kim K?"

Lindsay filled her in, while the Phillips siblings shifted their weight uncomfortably. "How do you not know this by now. You're always all over social media, and this is practically trending on Twitter and insta."

"You know I was grounded this weekend. My daddy..." Hannah's eyes lost focus for a second. "My daddy took my phone and turned off the internet."

Aria coughed to cover up a chortle of laughter that possessed her. She forgot until now, but way back before the party on Friday, when she had been looking through Hannah's phone, she had found out that Hannah was cheating on not one, but several boys. And had exacted divine punishment by sending some nudes and sexts from Hannah's phone to the girl's parents. And there was something else, too, wasn't there? Aria pondered.

"What did you think we came here for?" Lindsay asked accusingly.

"I don't know! You just said it was important! Anyways, was it good?"

"What?" it was Lindsay's turn to ask.

Hannah turned to Aria. "Like, did you look good in it and stuff?" Aria wanted to smack her upside the head.

Jackson smacked her upside the head. Way to go, big bro! Wait, no. Aria remembered with horror their last encounter. Nevermind.

"Ouch! Geez, you guys suck. But like," Hannah turned to Jackson, still rubbing the back of her head, "Did you see it? Was it hot?" His face turned fifty shades of red.

"Oh my God, Hannah! That would be so wrong. He's her brother for crying out loud!" Lindsay said. Yeah, Aria nodded. He sure was.

"So? It's on the internet, and he's probably been tagged in some of the posts. He'd see it eventually, right?" Jackson nodded. Yes, it was inevitable.

Lindsay countered "Doesn't mean he should watch it. As soon as he knew what it is, he probably would have clicked out. Seriously, Hannah, it's gross." Aria froze time and gave Lindsay good girl pats. She started time and looked her brother in the eye. That's damn right.

Hannah interjected. "I don't know. Like, I was grounded cuz daddy saw my nudes. He said he only looked because it was traumatic or something and he should know what I get up to and stuff. Like, for my own good?" She was clearly trying to recall an earlier lecture that she probably had not paid very strong attention to. Jackson was both agreeing with her with some nods and uh-huh's but also looking a little frustrated that Hannah wasn't more articulate.

"Your dad saw your nudes? Ew!" Lindsay faked a gag. 'Yeah, it's gross when a family member violates your privacy, isn't it?' Aria's eyebrows waggled.

"It's like so dumb!" Hannah perked up at the conversation switching its focus onto her. "Like, I don't even remember doing it, but I sent some texts to Jerome or something and I sent it to the wrong number." Jackson was pleased that Hannah had been unintentionally arguing in his favor, so he had been nodding along to pretty much everything she said, even if this was a bit off topic. "He was so mad when I got home! He even spanked me." Wait...What? Jackson stopped nodding.

Lindsay found this hilarious. "Wait, he spanked you? How old are you?"

"What, don't your parents spank you?" Lindsay shook her head, laughing. Hannah turned big doe eyes to Aria. "Doesn't your daddy spank you?" Aria's face dimmed at the mention of her dad. No, but she had distinct memories of him spanking her babysitter.

Jackson knew that angry look on his sister's face. He spared her from having to answer. "Our dad's not in the picture."

Hannah didn't know when to quit. With a pout on her lips she looked up at Jackson "So, does your mom spank you?"

Instead of answering her, he asked "Doesn't it bother you that he spanked you?"

Tiring of the conversation, exhaustion from her grounded weekend kicking in, Hannah replied "Nah. I know he loves me. He kept telling me that all weekend, anyways. He only does it because I'm naughty." Jackson would bet money on that, at least. Hannah didn't have boundaries, from the looks of her.

After a brief silence, Lindsay chimed up. "Hey Hannah, remember that thing we talked about in the car?"

"Yeah?"

"Well?" Lindsay gave an insistent look.

"What? Oh! Yeah. Um, Jackson. You said something about playing guitar. Why don't you show me?" Hannah abruptly changed the topic.

Lindsay, meanwhile, turned to Aria. "Hey, so I know your probably bummed out about what happened over the video. I came over to, you know, help you get over it and stuff. Is there something I can do to help?"

Aria smiled. Despite their friendship having bloomed over Aria manipulating the girl with her time powers, Lindsay seemed to genuinely care. She stopped time to reward Lindsay with a few caresses.

When time started up again, Lindsay seemed a little breathless. "Let's go talk in your room." With Hannah distracting anyone in the house, in this case Aria's brother, as Lindsay had told her to do on the drive there, Lindsay earned some alone time with Aria. The two pairs separated, and Lindsay dragged Aria up the stairs. Aria had to slow her down to guide her to her bedroom.

Lindsay shut the door behind them, and Aria turned to speak. "Hey, Lindsay? I just wanted to say thank you for - "

At the words "thank you," Lindsay's nipples pebbled. God, it felt so good to be, well, good to Aria. She snapped, and kissed Aria. She pulled back, and Aria was dizzied by the fiery look she saw directed back at her.

Lindsay backed Aria against her bedroom wall. Aria was still dazed. This was so forward. She hadn't expected her fiddling with Lindsay regularly since they had met, reinforcing Lindsay's lust for her, would manifest so strongly. Aria needed to be careful, she thought. Then Lindsay's lips were on hers and she stopped thinking.

Lindsay pressed her lips to Aria's demanding, yet still sweet. Her lips pressed against Aria's mouth, pulling Aria's lips up, and their tongues met. Tender, wet, soft, Lindsay explored Aria's mouth, which tentatively responded with growing enthusiasm. They dove into each other, trying to merge with one another through their tingling lips and euphoric tongues.

Lindsay was pressing Aria against the wall and dragging her hands from Aria's waist and up, pulling Aria's shirt with her. Her fingers caught on Aria's bra, and rather than unhooking it, she swept it up and over Aria's head along with the shirt, there wasn't time to fiddle with those clasps. She wanted to press into her.

Aria pulled her face away from Lindsay to gasp for air, and Lindsay used the break to throw her own clothes off while Aria watched her with glazed eyes. Lindsay then pressed her bare flesh against her Aria's, reveling in the smooth skin sliding on hers. Their breasts pressed together, cushioning out sideways under the force of their embrace. Lindsay slid her hands into Aria's jeans and dug her fingers into the soft, plump cheeks. She wanted to fuck Aria's mouth with her own and it wasn't enough.

Aria was the one to take off her jeans, giving in to the seductive pressure. She grabbed Lindsay's upper arms and turned the pair so that Aria was now the one pressing Lindsay back into the wall. Though she was giving in, she still took pleasure in being in control. She tasted her way down the curve of Lindsay's neck, dipped her tongue in her collarbone, and kissed her way down Lindsay's body, down to her belly-button, and back up again. On the way back up, Aria pulled Lindsay's left nipple into her mouth, giving it a supple lick and suck, wetting it with her saliva. As she pulled back, she blew a cool stream of air, seeing the temperature play pebble the nub to extreme lengths. Aria flicked the eraser-like spot quickly, before righting herself.

She looked Lindsay in the eye before lifting her breasts up to lightly rub their nipples together. It tickled tantalizingly, feeling their hard little nipples bump over each other. She enjoyed the torture until Lindsay couldn't take anymore and shot her hand to Aria's opening and began to tease her slit.

Aria threw her head back and moaned. Her sex swelled and throbbed under the other girl's ministrations. Aria's hard little clit poked out of its hood, begging for attention with its protruding presence. Lindsay masturbated her friend like she would herself, paying attention to all those good spots. Their hips arched in waves, instinctually mimicking that primordial motion of sex.

A few kisses later the pair wound up on Aria's bed, fingers plunging in and out of one another's pussies, Lindsay sucking on Aria's tits while Aria whimpered. She clenched and unclenched her thighs, trying to relive that exquisite ache of a mounting orgasm.

A thumping noise in the hallway snapped Aria out of her desire-fueled, mindless trance, and she sharply sat up on the bed. Aria was a split second from freezing time, but Lindsay mistook Aria's fear of getting caught as an attempt at escape, and grasped Aria and threw the blonde down on the bed. She latched her mouth down between Aria's legs, and the noise in the hallway was drowned out by a long "Ohhhhhh" and sigh.

Lindsay drank the freely pouring wetness, bathing those lower lips diligently. Lindsay stretched her tongue out to a point, imagining it to be a tiny dick and penetrated Aria's core. Lindsay may have been entertaining the idea of fucking Aria with her makeshift micro-cock slowly, sensually, reaching as deep as she could go and pressing against Aria's vaginal walls, but Aria was almost brainless thanks to giving into her horniness and had no idea what this hot hard thing inside her was. All Aria was thinking about was how to get it deeper, and how long until she would cum. Aria reached down and tangled her fingers into Lindsay's hair and held her head tightly to her heat.

"More... Oh, fuck me. Please, mooore..." Aria panted. And just as she felt she couldn't take it anymore, Lindsay shifted gear and lifted her head up a couple of inches, putting her mouth directly over Aria's clitoris. Lindsay had been fingering herself, dipping her fingers into her honeypot and scissoring her fingers, enjoying the feeling of being full, but now she was focused on making Aria cum all over her face. She sucked on Aria's clit like a vacuum. Then she eased off on the suction and flicked the nub rapidly with her tongue. The fingers slick with Lindsay's juices found themselves rubbing and mixing with the fluids in and around Aria's contracting opening. Lindsay nibbled on Aria's clit and it was sensory overload. Aria started to quiver and shake. Lindsay played with suction again, sloppy noises and the occasional raspberry sounding with the intensity of her work.

"YeeeaaaHHHHHH...oh...OOOOOHHH... uuuhhhhyeaaaaahhuhhhh" Aria's vision quit on her, and so did pretty much all her bodily functions except for whatever fucking thing made her feel sooooo, soooo "mmmPHH. Fuuuuck!" Meanwhile, Lindsay was frenzied and didn't let up, despite almost drowning because Aria wouldn't stop cumming on her face. Couldn't Aria tell she was busy?

Lindsay didn't let up, and as Aria was coming down from her orgasm, her pussy went from sensitive to super-hyper-sensitive. It fucking hurt, stung, ached. "Nooo, oh god, stop...stop, Lindsay..." She tried to push Lindsay's face away. Lindsay was having none of it. "No...don't... Stop...don't...stop...don't stop...oh fuck, don't stop." She was about to cum again... "Oh pleaaase..."

Lindsay stopped. Fucking asshole! Aria's eyes flew open, burning with lust and rage. Their eyes met, and Aria was placated by Lindsays devious smirk. Lindsay spread Aria's legs wider, lifting one in the air. She scooted up the bed, sliding her wet crotch up Aria's thigh. Lindsay enjoyed her moment on top a little too long for Aria's liking, sliding her hot pussy lips up and down Aria's thigh, humping her like furniture.

But soon enough, Lindsay slid higher and higher and placed her groin flush against Aria's. A rational thought flitted across Aria's mind for the briefest moment. Oh shit, she was scissoring with another woman like a lesbian slut. Lindsay pressed herself to Aria for a few gentle cycles. Aria found it...pleasant. It was nice, she supposed. Was this supposed to feel better?

They were both new to having sex with other women, so it took a moment for them to figure out the motion. And when they did...wow. Their pussy lips suctioned and slid off of the soft plump skin of the other, causing some filthy slurping and bubbling noises, and then... and then...

"OOOOOOHHHH there! There! Fuck me, fuck meeeeee" Their hard clits started bumping against each other, grinding against their pubic bones. They flicked around and the sensations shot from their clits to their nipples and radiated down to their toes. Lindsay leaned down and locked her lips with Aria, muffling their loud moans. Their breasts brushed together as they bucked and fucked.

Aria's groans grew louder, as did Lindsay's. Lindsay arched her back, baring her chest to the ceiling and ground harder, faster. They rubbed their flesh good and soft and hard and long and "oooohhhhhhh...OOOHHHHHH". Lindsay's pussy started to twitch against Aria's as she started cumming, and that pushed Aria over the edge again. They seized and ground against each other, stuttered breathing. Lindsay was coming onto and into Aria, and Aria was squirting cum all over Lindsays horny, slutty clit. The sheets under them turned dark as their copulation dampened them.

Lindsay collapsed next to Aria on the bed, and Aria started to come down from her high. She looked over at Lindsay and, Shit! The poor girl was still going. She trembled and moaned, pinching her nipples and rubbing her thighs together. Aria must have done a real number on her. She needed to ease up on the brainwashing. Speaking of, Aria was tempted to do a little mischief. Aria imploded the world and it froze; would she ever get over how cool her power was?

Aria reached over to her bedside drawer and pulled out one of the toys she had stolen what felt like months ago, but was really only half a week ago. She slid it into Lindsay's cunt, switching it on high. It kept slipping out, Lindsay was so wet. She wondered how far she could push her admirer's ecstacy. Aria had to slide some panties onto her to hold the toy in place, and then she took her time running her fingers up and down Lindsay's smooth, tan body. She fiddled with Lindsay's stiff, pink nipples and poked around her belly button. She even retrieved another toy and held it to Lindsay's clit for a few minutes, hoping to compound the euphoria once time started again even further.

Aria even considered going for a shower and cleaning herself up a bit, but spared Lindsay - she didn't want to break the girl. She removed the toys and underwear from her victi*cough*lover, and she restarted time.

She stopped it again immediately, her ears ringing. Damn, who knew a girl could scream so loud? She looked over Lindsay wide eyed. Now THAT was interesting. Lindsay was laying on her back, hips in the air, supporting her lower half with her curled toes. Her mouth was open from emitting an earth shattering howl of rapturous climax. A nearly absurd volume of liquid was frozen in midair from gushing out of the insanely aroused teen. Lindsay's eyes were open, but you could mostly only see the whites of them because of the eye-rolling orgasm.

Aria braced herself and restarted time. The screaming started up again, and Aria covered her ears with her hands. Lindsay's arm shot out and grabbed Aria's wrist, pulling it to the aching source of pleasure. Aria plugged the leaking faucet that was Lindsay with a couple of fingers and gently thrust, helping Lindsay ride out her desperate orgasm. The moaning and shaking lasted several minutes until Lindsay's eyes closed, and she passed out. Aria slid her fingers out, and curiously licked her fingers. Not bad, she thought. She looked down at Lindsay's shiny, sweaty, limp body. She was still spasming, cumming even in her sleep. Not bad at all.

*****

Note (part 2): So I just went through pretty much all of the feedback emails, getting all giddy at the fact that people have been reading and liking and even freaking responding to my story. And I realized that a few of them asked questions, and that a few people included their email addresses. And it occurred to me that people were welcoming a response. Well, I'm new to the smut-writing scene, so you can't blame me for not figuring that out after several months... Anyways, what I'm saying is - if you write me any feedback in the future and include your email, I will happily respond to you! Questions, suggestions, thoughts. I'd be delighted! And also, sorry to anyone who had been waiting for me to respond in vain...oops, my bad.

Some questions for ya: Who do we jump next? I've got requests for Joey and Mr. Krocker especially. I might throw in some new people, and I do intend to bring in a character we have already been introduced to but hasn't been in the last few chapters.

12