Time for Some Fun Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria's attire, post powers and 'shopping' sprees, was vastly different from how she used to dress. Formerly, she preferred cozy sweaters and whatever pants he grabbed out of her drawers first. But now that she had power, it had transformed the way she wanted to present herself. Skirts and low cut tops, namely. She had a newfound confidence that she could handle any and all situations. On her body, her clothes now made it so people of any and all situations wanted to get their hands on her. Mr. Krocker was no exception to this new rule.

But what made things worse for Mr. Krocker, other than having this sexual and formidable young woman in his class, and legally off limits to him, was that she had picked him to vent her boredom on.

Aria knew she how easily she could drive him mad if she used her special ability. Aria decided to challenge herself. She froze time and slid off her panties, hiked up her skirt. She removed her bra, sighing as her breasts spilled from their confines. From this point on, no time freezing unless it was absolutely necessary. Aria resumed time and greeted the teacher as he entered the room with her most charming smile.

Jeffrey Krocker gulped as he laid eyes on her. He had been dreading this class all day. It was like something was wrong with him - he had never seen a student in this kind of light before. It was totally inappropriate, the way he had started to see her. That is, seeing her in his head, bent over his knee, begging, dripping...

He had worn his stiffest pair of pants in anticipation, to avoid the embarrassment of teaching with a noticeable erection. Again. Honestly, he was surprised no one had noticed yet - if they indeed hadn't. Students usually have such a keen eye for finding methods of harassing their educators.

He jumped into his lecture, starting with reviewing the homework. He adeptly kept his eyes off of the alluring girl in the front row. But, of course, it couldn't be avoided. For one thing, Aria kept raising her hand - asking for clarification on terms that right now, he couldn't quite define clearly. Especially since when she raised her hand, it was abundantly clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples created tiny bumps on the fabric of her shirt that he was desperate to run his fingers across.

At some point during the class, Aria threw her arms up in the air to give a long, luxurious yawn. It nearly broke him. She yawned a yawn that was just yawnlike enough that it didn't grab too much attention from her peers, but was sexual enough to make him grind his teeth in frustration. That yawn was the sort that one might make between orgasm and passing out from a long evening of love-making. And when she stretched back - God help him. Her back arched, jutting her breasts out at him. As her slow sigh and moan filled his ears, her welcoming form filling his sight, the anticipation of whether or not her nipples might peak out over the neckline of her shirt filled his mind.

Catching himself gawking, he hastened to recover and awkwardly muttered a "bless you" as if she sneezed, which garnered a giggle from some of the class.

Shortly after that, Aria raised her hand again. While she was asking her question she traced the curve of her breasts with her fingers. When he was answering the question, she slowly uncrossed her legs. Her skirt was hiked so high, he saw a full mile and a half of thigh, leading to a tempting curve... no sign of fabric beneath that thin veneer of modesty. He could almost see... She crossed her legs the other way and he could have sworn he saw, for just a moment...

When Aria dropped her pencil, and what a ridiculous way to drop your pencil. She basically threw it over her shoulder. She was doing this on purpose, wasn't she? Just to torture him. She climbed out of her seat and turned around, bending over at the hips to pick it up. His suspicions from earlier were confirmed. No panties. He remembered stroking that luscious ass just before the weekend.

His weekend was completely shaped by that experience. That Friday, after the fiasco at the pep rally and ensuing chaos had occurred, he had wound up in his apartment in a lusty haze. He had brought a beer over to his computer and dropped trou. He clicked through multitudes of porn, but kept circling back to one, ridiculous, stupid trope. The sort with a teacher and naughty school girl.

When he was close to finishing, his cock twitching in his hands, lubricated with his own precum, he pulled up a new tab and googled Aria Phillips. He knew it was completely wrong to try and find some sort of bikini pic of his own student to wank to, but he couldn't help himself. And what he found was so much worse and better all at the same time. What he found was a video, about a minute and a half long of a party, uploaded just minutes ago to when he searched her.

A crowd of half-drunk teens were crowded around a door, music thumping in the background. The kids were giggling, and shushing each other, so that the camera could pick up the noises of grunting and moaning coming from the other side of the door. One kid used a pin to pop the cheap bathroom lock, and threw open the door, just as the moans were reaching their peak.

Revealed to the camera, and the audience of tipsy teens, was Aria on a bathroom counter, eyes thrown back and closed as some stud hammered away at her. Her mouth gasped and sensual moans leaked out in rising volume.

The rest of the video faded from view as Aria seemed to grow larger than life. She was cumming and the look of bliss on her face, accompanied by the shaking of her legs and trembling breaths she too was absolutely stunning. She glowed. Her cries as she came sounded like freaking music, the shaky rhythm of her breathe playing an encompassing beat. Her slick thighs, her tousled hair...the glob of ejaculate running down her face - or rather, his computer screen...

Jeffrey wasn't one hundred percent sure, but he figured the way he had enjoyed that video multiple times that weekend was probably illegal, considering that this eighteen-year-old happened to be his student.

Jeffrey Krocker sighed. He was a bad teacher, wasn't he? A bad teacher, corrupted by one silly, stupid, awful, beautiful, intelligent, naughty schoolgirl. She was probably going to corner him after class, like last time. She was going to prowl up on him and there would be nothing he could do about it.

The bell finally rang, after what felt like a week to Mr. Krocker. A worrying fear trickled into him, along with other sensations. The student packed up their bags as the school intercom reminded everyone to head to the auditorium for the assembly. Mr. Krocker shivered as he remembered the pep rally debacle that had prompted this new assembly. It had been humiliating, losing control in front of the students like he had. At least he hadn't been alone in it, he wasn't the only teacher overtaken by sexual impulses. The teachers had concluded that there must have been something in the coffee in the teacher's lounge. There was no explanation for that sort of thing. No teacher, other than Mr. Krocker himself, he supposed, was depraved enough to put on such a sexual display in the company of their students.

Jeffrey looked up, anticipating Aria's impending approach. There she, no, that was Linda... Where was...?

Aria was leaving the classroom heading to her locker. Once the assembly started, she needed to have her duffle bag ready, and maybe she should swipe some food from the cafeteria, she had quite the workload ahead of her. Since there wasn't really a rush for time, and because she didn't feel like pausing time for every little thing, she was going to go have a bathroom break and maybe check in with Lindsay.

"Aria!"

Aria paused just outside the classroom door and looked back. She held back a creeping smile. "Yes, Mr. Krocker?"

Jeffrey Krocker did not understand why he had called out to her. She was leaving the classroom. She was nothing but trouble and he was about to be in the clear. Why did he call out to her? Stupid, stupid stupid!

"I, uh," he didn't know what to say. He didn't know why he had spoken out in the first place. He wished she would turn around and leave, pretend she hadn't heard him. Instead, she sashayed closer.

"Did you have something to say to me?" Aria lowered her eyes demurely, seductively.

"How is... What did you think of class?"

"Did you really call me over just to ask that?"

"I- You- Yeah. Yup."

"Well, I thought you seemed distracted."

He took a step back. She took a step forward.

"That's not..."

"I wonder why that was?"

Jeffery's back bumped against the wall. When did he end up back here? Aria kept approaching, stopping inches from him. Her voice dropped to a lower tone.

"But to answer your question, I enjoyed your class. Very much."

"Yeah?"

"I'd like to thank you." Her hand was on his chest now, sliding down.

"You really don't have to."

"Don't you want me too?" Her hand was now somewhere intimate.

Aria froze time. She had him wrapped around her finger, mission accomplished. Now to cement his interest in her. She lowered his pants, exposing his erection. She stroked it lightly, getting down on her knees. She looked up at his frozen face. He looked awkward from down there, his expression a mixture of fear and hunger. It was a bit like pausing a video in the middle of a scene, faces stopped in the middle of transition, showing you an image that you would never see of them in the waking world.

Back to the task at hand, Aria brought her face in to kiss the side of his cock. Just barely sticking her tongue out, she slowly licked him from base to tip. She traced the head with her tongue, drawing shapes into it while she brought her hands up to massage the base of his member and testicles. She hummed as she put his length into her mouth, rubbing her tongue against him as she took him as deep as she could. Craving a response that she knew she wouldn't get, she sucked and danced her fingers over the sensitive flesh of his taint.

Aria began moving her head. Up and down, left and right, sucking and kissing every inch, no, every millimeter of his hard length. She licked incessantly around the tip.

When she was done, she re-dressed Mr. Krocker, and snapped back into the position she had been in before time froze. Which was close to him, very close. As Mr.Krocker blinked into motion, Aria leaned in and kissed him.

Jeffery was in bliss. Just as she had leaned in to kissing him, this glowing warmth surrounded him and his heat clenched and raced. When her lips touched his, pleasure seared its way through his body. He groaned against her lips. She used the chance to slide her tongue into his mouth, and then their tongues were tangled and Mr. Krocker was seeing colors behind his closed eyes. After a few seconds in he realized that he was orgasming. He felt weak in the knees, but Aria had him pinned to the wall, keeping him upright.

In a burst of passion, brought on when Aria pulled away from him to gasp for air, he grabbed her by the rear, pressing her pelvis against his and scrunched his finger in her hair.

Out in the hallway, Kyle hurried away from the door to the English classroom.

The school assembly was a clashing of energies. The nervous yet determined attitudes of the teachers and staff combated the unruly students who were either very excited or very bored and nothing in between. The principal pulled his tie away from his neck, as if it would give him room to breathe in the stuffy gymnasium cum auditorium. He mopped his forehead with his handkerchief.

"Everyone make sure to slide all the way in to the benches so there's room for everyone." The sound system was working. It was a different setup from before, which was a safety measure. Last week, when that - he shivered - disaster happened, the fallout had been miraculously contained. They had expected the school to be shut down, or something of the like. And of course, there were some parents, the usual ones from the PTA, who were quick to pounce and scratch and spit like... like possums... with rabies. But the attack was small. As it turns out, of the few students who told their parents of the debacle on Friday, even fewer parents were willing to believe such an outlandish story from the mouths of their teenage offspring. So they were able to blow the whole thing off as some teenage prank or... or hoax. And the... adult content... that was displayed on the school monitors, well that was clearly some sort of virus.

Mr. Kisnith cleared his throat and repeated the message.

These... kids and their... silly cliques. He sighed and looked over the sea of faces. If one looked closely, and Mr. Kisnith was known for his observational skills, you could see patterns that, he was sure, the average onlooker would not be able to observe. But he was the principal! So the average onlooker, he was not. When he looked out, over the students, over the bleachers... he saw, well, to be perfectly clear, discrimination. Not of skin color, no, certainly not that, not at this school. No. Certainly not that. They had a black teacher, and at least two of the janitorial and cafeteria staff looked like they were hispanic.

No, the discrimination he saw was jocks, sitting with jocks. He saw those, er, creative students with the technicolored hair sitting in one section, nearer to the more nerdy or smart kids. And about as far away from them as possible were the wealthy ones, the pretty ones... a few other patchwork groups... And between all of these groups was the thick buffer of those boring students who didn't really fit into those classes. About half the school, really.

As an educator, it was his job, no, his calling to mend the relations of these divided students. And since they were having a whole new school assembly to address the first one, and the topics missed when that rally... ended early, he had a ripe opportunity to fill the rest of the time talking to the students about this problem, and inspire unity. He pulled out his handkerchief again and wiped off the back of his neck. He patted the notecards in his pocket.

He did have quite the time writing up the speech, and he dared say that it was rather rousing. He had watched several Ted Talks on the web, studying prudently how to speak with a captivating demeanor. Millennials love their Ted Talks... and he had watched a few commencement speeches, as well. But he knew that excellent speaking skills would not woo them alone, not for a whole forty-five minutes. So, as a bit of a treat, he had planned some audience participation. He would call on two students, and have them act out a short script, yes, that showed how easy it was to reach out.

Student 1: Hey you! You should hang with us at our lunch table.

Student 2: No thanks, that's not really my scene.

Mr. Kisnith was particularly pleased with his working in some slang, like "hang" and "scene," so that the script would be more relatable.

Student 1: Okay (Pause) Wait! T.B.H. that hurts my feelings, bro.

Student 2: That's my bad, my dude. Actually, it makes me feel really valued to be included, lol.

Student 1: It's okay. I'm glad we worked this out.

Student 2: You really are a student, citizen, and friend.

(Fin.)

Mr. Kisnith had put a lot of time and research into this script. He felt it had paid off stupendously. It was the perfect break between the two main themes of his speech. The students would enjoy the fun scene he had put together, and be refreshed enough to pay attention to the rest of his talk.

The bell rang and the teachers hushed the students and the vice principal took the microphone. They ran through some announcements - theatre auditions sign-up, bake sale, a bid for students to stop writing graffiti on the bathroom stalls - and then the vice principal moved on to address the incident last week.

The students were quickly getting bored. "Computer virus, this." "Probably food poisoning, that." After the vice principal had fumbled through their official excuses, the Principal took the microphone. The students held in a groan as Mr. Kisnith pulled a thick stack on index cards from his pocket and took the stage for another one of his extended lectures.

"Let me start of by reading you a quote from one of our country's great presidents." Collectively, student and teachers alike, sighed.

Aria was late for the assembly, as was Mr. Krocker, though she suspected he wasn't going to be making an appearance. After she had left him in the English room stunned and spent from their impromptu make-out session, she had spotted him hurrying out to the parking lot, messenger bag held in front of him as he left the school.

Aria was taking her time. Bathroom break, a bit of a snack. Aria lamented the loss of her apple earlier in the day. She went to her locker and heaved out the duffel bag she had tucked in there. She looked through it again, taking inventory. Batteries? Check. Clorox disinfectant wipes? Check. Hopefully they weren't strong enough for chemical burns, but sanitation is key, so the risk-et was worth the biscuit. Antiquated Ipod with an audio jack? With the appropriate data on it? Check and check. Party pack? Check. And the toys, of course. Checkity check check.

She hauled the bag over her back and made her way to the auditorium and dropped it with a clunk. She listened at the doors. It sounded like Mr. Kisnith was going televangelist on the student body again. Perfect.

Aria rolled up her non-existent sleeves and stretched out her arms. She had a whole lot of work ahead of her and it was going to take a whole lot of time. Aria caught herself and smirked, and mentally corrected herself as the world went still around her, Mr. Kisnith's voice cutting out abruptly, not so much as ringing in the air. Aria opened the doors to the auditorium. This would take no time at all.

Mr. Kisnith was doing well, he thought. He was reading from his notecards minimally and making sure to pause and sweep his eyes over his audience periodically. He had just made a clever point about how civilization can only function if the civilians each played their civil parts, and did so by being civil. He felt that one went over especially well, especially seeing as it sounded like a few people gasped as they grasped the simple yet... poignant implications of his statement.

He looked up to survey his audience and paused. Not just because his research indicated that this was an effective thing to do while giving a speech, but because it looked like all of the students had, er, shifted slightly.

The girls in the audience were either wriggling a little or staring vacantly off into space, while the boys had a very... confused or startled look. The principal looked back at the other teachers seated around him, but none of them seemed to be aware of anything. Yet. Mr. Kisnith had impeccable sense, and his senses were telling him something was awry. Again.

Some sort of techno music began playing from the speakers. Mr. Kisnith tried to speak, but his microphone suddenly was not working.

The song had words. "It's perfectly normal, nothing wrong with me, but we're going to need a clean-up on aisle three."

Mr. Kisnith looked back at the students. Something was happening, starting with the girls. They were mostly huffing, sighing, and then... moaning. Oh no, Mr. Kisnith thought, as he looked on helplessly.

Shortly after the girl's began moaning the boys joined in. The crowd, the whole crowd, it seemed, was overwhelmed by...by...

The song continued and the words became clear. "Checked my phone and saw you rang and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS." Oh dear.

Someone screamed. Some of the students were managing to restrain themselves, others... not so much. One girl with a ponytail was closing her eyes, biting her bottom lip and rocking in her seat. On the more extreme end, one of the goth girls had just about fallen off the bleachers and was lying in the laps of other students, spasming uncontrollably chanting "Uhyeahuhyeahuhyeah." One of the boys in the front looked like he was coughing, several others were grabbing onto furniture or others like they were hanging on for dear life.