Time for Some Fun Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next day my alarm goes off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS"

Somebody screamed, and that seemed to prompt the rest of the students to stop holding back their sighs and moans and several more screams. Many student had their hands down their pants, and most of the girls were grabbing their breasts, pinching and pulling at their tits in an attempt to alleviate the aching ecstacy radiating from their cores.

"Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS"

A salty smell wafted through the room and the temperature seemed to rise, as the mass of hot bodies writhed. The teachers had all risen to their feet, but were doing nothing, because what could they do? They just gaped, feeling uncomfortably aroused, as they watched the students suffer the same mysterious, mind blowing, instant, transcendent, synchronized orgasms that they had suffered the week before.

"At the end of Sixth Sense I JIZZED IN MY PANTS"

Ms Johnson, as well as a couple of students who had, ehem, finished early... had pulled out their phones and were recording what was happening. Mr. Kisnith almost tackled the woman. "We can't let anyone record this!"

"I just ate a grape and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS"

What was this stupid music? "SOMEONE SHUT THAT OFF!" Mr. Kisnith bellowed as he wrestled the phone from Ms Johnson's hands. The Vice Principal pulled all of the plugs in the sound systems, but as if by magic - once he had killed the power to the amps and speakers, the song started playing on the school's intercom system.

A slightly lower quality voice declared "I wear a rubber at all times, it's a necessity! Cause I JIZZ IN MY PANTS"

And then, suddenly, amidst all the "Oh fuck yeah"s and "Ohmygodohmygod"s and humping and cumming, a rainbow of balloons fell from the ceiling, and confetti. It was a sparkling, colorful, sexy, disturbing, hilarious, objectionable, breathtaking, unimaginable, impossible... CATASTROPHE. This was a catastrophe.

The students who weren't still cumming were looking around in disbelief, some laughing, some pointing at others who had it bad. The principal sighed and brushed confetti off his head and shoulders and kicked a balloon. They hadn't even made it to the skit.

"I jizz in my pants, I jizz in my pants, I jizz in my pants..."

*****

Note: So guys, what's next? What, or who, do you want to see Aria do? Comment! It's free, anonymous, and directly correlates to how fast I write this thing. Or if you don't have suggestions, just tell me what you thought!