Time for Some Fun Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She trembled under his hot breath. She could feel his throbbing cock rub against her, and subconsciously pressed and rubbed into it with her hips. She wanted it inside her. Not yet. Not yet.

"Joey, don't think I'm weird, okay? But..." Joey tried to shake the fog from his head and listen to her. "I mean, maybe it's something to do with what happened inside...? But..." What had happened inside again. Oh right...something at the... at the rally... "I feel all tingly, kind of like what happened in the gym. Like, it feels really good hugging you." Shit, was she grinding her hips into him?

"Can you...hold me just a little longer?" His hands were sliding all around her back, dipping dangerously close to her rear. She allowed herself a particularly hard grind and a whimper.

To everyone else, it looked like two close friend sharing a long, intimate hug. But in their own personal bubble, the temperature was rising higher and higher. Their embrace was solid, but for the slightest rocking movements and quiet hisses of pleasure that barely reached the other's ear. "You make me feel so safe," Aria confided. She was hiding a perfectly evil grin in his shirt.

Someone hurrying by them bumped into Joey, knocking their bodies against each other in an unexpected, delicious collision. Aria let out a little "ah!" that was some sort of cross between an expression of surprise and a carnal moan.

Again, Joey's lower body clenched as if he was going to cum, but he clenched his teeth together and managed to keep it in his pants. He was barely holding an embarrassing orgasm at bay.

Aria spoke again "You're sure I'm not... weird or anything?"

"You're not weird, Aria." God, saying her name was like saying a prayer. "You're - you're absolutely perfect."

At that Aria stretched out on her tippy toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. He felt something release, like there had been a pressure on his loins that wasn't there anymore. He let out an "Oh...waOH" before swallowing his voice down. His lowers seized and clenched and his seed spilled out. His hips were out of his conscious control as they mimicked long, slow humps against Aria's soft belly. His mind went blank and white and there was almost a ringing in his ears and he came hard against her body. His muscles weren't supposed to be made out of rubber, right?

His eyes opened before he even realized he had them closed and he caught a quick glimpse of Aria smiling as pleasure washed through him, and for a split second he wondered if she wasn't so innocent, if she knew exactly what she was doing to him, before her look morphed back into that pouty gaze that banished the thought from his mind.

"Excuse me." Aria jumped out of his arms and he felt bereft. He felt like he had just run a marathon and needed a cuddle - despite that they had just cuddled and Aria had jumped out of his arms like she was about to run a marathon. "We are asking students to line up by the parking lot to take witness statements."

"Okay," Aria replied for the both of them. "We'll head over there straight away." The police officer nodded and headed over to the next group of students.

Aria had been taken aback at the interruption. The grinding that she and Joey had going on had been making a delicious friction between her lower lips - she didn't see the officer coming. Whelp, time to draw this little interaction to a conclusion. Aria turned to Joey and mercilessly slaughtered him. That is, she grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze, said "You're such a good friend!" and hurried off to line up by the parking lot, leaving him there frozen - but not with time - to watch her go.

-

This was a shitshow, Judy Dufresne thought while climbing out of her car. The local police here were hopeless. She spotted one literally eating a donut - it's reasons like that people call them pigs. And these were the hopeless pigs. All the good ones worked in the city, and she was guessing all of the sub-par officers got shipped off to this suburban hell on the outskirts of the city - close enough that they still felt important, but far enough away that they weren't in the way for real cops.

The obvious, OBVIOUS first thing you do after you suspect a chemical or biological threat was quarantine the area. Obviously. Had these swine never seen a movie? But she was guessing that a couple dozen or even more students had already fled home. The CDC was going to have her ass for this. But it's not her fault that everyone around her was incompetent. Was that guy actually MOVING the police barricade to let a car out of the school parking lot.

Dufresne pivoted in his direction. "HEY NIMROD! Yeah, you in the blue." He pointed at himself questioningly as a blue Toyota zoomed off the premises. "You see anyone else around you? NO? Maybe because you've SENT THEM ALL FUCKING HOME? Do you even know if someone got their statement?" The older officer shuffled embarrassed, but with his fists clenched. He was probably one of those sexist ancient cops who couldn't believe a woman was yelling at him, or even that he might have a woman superior in the first place.

"Special Agent!" A voice called out from behind her. "I'd appreciate it if you would stop yelling at my men."

"And I'd appreciate it if your men would stop being idiots. Why don't you meet me in the middle - I'll stop yelling when you get these morons in line." She spat back at Chief Michaels. "Nice to meet you. Call me Detective, by the way."

"I don't like your language or your tone. Watch it." Judy took a deep breath, like her anger management therapist was always telling her to do, and mustered up a sardonic smile.

"Sir, yes sir. But sir? Are you aware that your men -" Dufresne put emphasis on the word men, hoping to remind him that his department hadn't hired a woman since 2011, "are ushering witnesses out of the scene?" She shot the flushed officer a dirty look.

To his merit, he actually spoke up then. "They said they needed to go to a doctor's appointment."

"Maybe you need to see a doctor about your nose - seeing as you weren't able of smelling that heaping pile of bullshit!"

"Again, language. I don't want to have to report you."

"Fine." She took another court mandated deep breath. "Any word from the CDC yet?"

"Yeah, they told us to quarantine the area." Judy wasn't sure if she was fighting the gaping jaw drop or the eye roll or the angry glare at officer 'doctor's appointment,' but her face was fighting something. Chief Michaels noticed the unpleasant color rising in the young detectives neck, heading north. "Okay, I'll admit, I think I can see why you're a little angry. Gorman," Doc Let-em-out snapped to attention. "Gorman, make sure no one else leaves. If anyone gives you any trouble, you can direct them to me.

"Yes sir," Officer Gorman nodded. YeS sIR, Dufresne mimicked quietly, rolling her eyes.

"So, Dufresne, was it?"

"It's pronounced Do-fray-n. It's French."

She watched him eye her up and down, taking in her skinny frame and darker coloring. She could just about read his mind. Yes, it was French Quarter French.

"So you up from, uh, Louisiana then?"

"Just transferred in from Washington, actually."

"D.C?"

"State, actually." She had actually worked in D.C for a bit, along with several other major US cities. She was never anywhere for very long, though - she tended to be transferred to wherever she was both needed and no one was sick of her yet."

The pair arrived over at the five long lines where students were lined up and giving their witnesses to officers. Some paramedics were walking around handing out emergency blankets to the victims of this horrendous biological/chemical attack.

"So fill me in. I heard the students all got sick at an assembly. What symptoms? And signs of any devices that could be responsible?"

"No devices yet. We evacuated the building, but we're still waiting for those hazmat guys to show up to look around. A bomb squad's due to show up any minute, too."

"And the sickness? What exactly happened?" She eyed a group of teenage boys that were laughing and joking around, hip-thrusting and making dumb faces. Compare that to the one girl over on her left who seemed to have wet her pants and was sobbing uncontrollably, Dufresne was understandably confused by the student reaction to the incident.

"Well," Michaels took off his hat and scratched his shaking head. "According to uh, well, it's odd, alright." He cleared his throat and continued before she could snap at him to 'spit it out, already.'

As he explained the situation, Judy's face went from confused to amused to baffled to various shades of pink and green. After his explanation, there wasn't much to do but let out a noise that that was somewhere between a laugh "hah" and a question, "huh." Judy and Michaels were spared the awkward pause that followed by the arrival of the CDC reps.

"You're investigation, Dufresne. Good luck. Something tells me you'll need it." Michaels grabbed a clipboard and went to join his boys in blue taking witness statements. Dufresne donned the bright yellow plastic suit handed to her, muttering under her breath.

"Something tells me I'll be needing that luck, too."

*****

Please leave me a comment telling me what you think, what you want. It's anonymous if you don't have an account. The more comments I get - because I am an ego machine - the harder (pun intended, except I'm a lady) I write. Specific ideas and suggestions more than welcome!

12