Time for Some Fun Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and tried to keep eye contact with her reflection while she unhooked her bra behind her back. She was in the habit of undressing from her bras like they were all of the sports variety, just shimmying out of them and throwing them over her head, but if she was going to be properly sexy it was about time she got in the habit of removing things with a bit more finesse. As she unhooked one of the clasps on the back, her chest burst forward by one small increment, and with the second of the two clasps, the bra popped forward, draped limply over her breasts, supported only by the arm straps. The arms straps in question slowly slid off her arms like a curtain dropping to reveal Aria's succulent, pink nipples. Throwing her bra aside, Aria lifted and examined her bosom, squeezing them and posing with them cupped in her hands, before smiling and throwing her reflection a wink.

Aria sank into the tub with a sigh and closed her eyes. The water warmed and reddened her flesh, like her whole body was flushed and blushing. She dipped her head below the waterline, wetting her hair. And stretched out in the tub, letting her long day seep out of her bones.

In the still of the restroom and bathtub, it was almost as if time was frozen - though Aria was fairly certain it wasn't. She wondered if freezing time would keep the bathwater warm for longer. A test for another day, she thought, stifling a yawn with another sip of wine. She splashed her fingers around on the surface of the water, basking in the splishing drippy noises. Her head a just a bit fuzzy, three glasses in and the warm water massaging her muscles - making her feel mushy.

She let out another long sigh, which sent a shiver traveling first up and then down her spine. Stuck between tired and aroused for so long, she was just left a bit dizzy and the bath wasn't helping with that. But the bath was helping with so much else. Aria flipped through her phone, careful not to drop it in the tub.

Devon was still texting her - flirting heavily. Aria smirked and had the saucy idea of sending him a picture of what she was doing. The debate in her head between sending him something - and then a little more - was batting up against the knowledge that her online presence was already much too nude for her liking. Thinking it over for a while, the case of not adding more of herself to the Cloud won out, and when Devon asked her what she was doing, she sent him a descriptive text, instead. Honestly, she didn't have the energy to pose sexy right now - sexy as she felt.

Devon was all to willing to play. He started describing what he wanted to do to Aria's naked skin. Aria waited and read patiently, salaciously imagining him doing - oh! Yes please, THAT - to her stiff little nipples. One of her hands slid under water. Aria's next sigh was more of a moan. Aria texted him as much.

He told her that he was touching himself, thinking of her. The exhibitionist in Aria growled to life, power hungry. She told him to imagine her sucking him and he told her how hot that was. Aria's libido roared - she may be some kind of time controlling witch, but through her body and her sex she was controlling his mind. He was thinking about her, wanting her, picturing what she wanted him to picture. Aria penetrated herself on this realization, humming in pleasure.

She sent him one last text, a long one, telling him what he should picture. That she wanted him to imagine her riding him slow and then hard and then slow again - that he should picture her face as she came on his dick, while he was pumping her full of his cum, while she was trembling mindlessly in his arms.

Aria tossed her phone onto the safety of the bathmat and turned her attention to herself. She was burning hot and wet, and not from the bathwater. She brought her hands up to her tits and caressed them, focusing on her pert nipples, gently pinching and twisting them. She bit her lip and lifted one leg over the lip of the tub. Her eyes widened as she felt the warm water wash against her throbbing core. While her left hand continued to play with her breasts, her right hand dove down to rub along her thighs and lower lips. She was just about dying, teasing herself like this. She had wanted it all day, and here she was, stretching out her torture even longer. She wanted someone to fuck her. She needed someone to pump her pussy and nibble on her titties, fucking her mouth with his tongue, riding her like a slut but worshipping her like a queen. Aria's thumb accidentally swiped up against her clit and her body rocked, causing a massive wave that splashed a bucket-worth of bathwater out on the floor.

"Fuck!" Aria unwillingly stretched up from the tub and reached for her towel to throw on the puddle.

"You okay?" The distant, concerned voice of her brother called upstairs from the kitchen, muffled by the closed door.

"Yeah. Can you bring me another towel? I spilled."

"Just a minute!"

Aria huffed and sank back into the tub. Mood killer. She squeezed her thighs together to suppress the aching between her legs. She pouted and sank her torso into the tub, sticking her legs in the air, kicking and peddling them in the air, watching water drip off her toes. She spread her legs in a v, which felt nice and sexy and irritating all at once and she tried to sink her legs back into the tub, and resurface her upper body. Her heel caught tube of the shower head, knocking the nozzle off its perch to splash into the tub, sending a drop of soapy water to her eye like it was shot off by a sniper. UGH! Aria grabbed her glass of wine and downed it. Leave it to her to fuck up a bath.

Aria glared at the offending shower head, until the fuzzy in her head made her forget why she was upset. Aria was absentmindedly rubbing her thighs together when the best idea in the world ever (or so she thought, her dizzy was a little mind) hit her. Aria turned on the water and adjusted the settings on the nozzle so that the massage function began to rhythmically pump water in precise bursts.

Smiling, she reclined again, bringing the showerhead down with her. She let it blast and massage water in a line down from her collar, between her slick boobs, down under the water and over her belly-button, and widened her legs as the water beam sank lower. She gasped. The jet was a few inches off of her heat, and the sensation was tough to describe but easy to get lost in. It was like a warm ghost was breathing on her, licking her - but not quite. Or like a silk scarf was being run between her legs, intangibly masturbating her.

The sound of the showerhead, her own breathing, and her own blood pumping filled her ears as the showerhead moved closer to her skin, working her harder. As it inched forward, she could begin feeling the pumping pattern of the oscillating massage function applying sporadic pressure to her most sensitive parts, and reflexively her left hand squeezed her left breast hard, her body needing to release the tension of this sexual anticipation somehow.

She positioned the head at her entrance and finally pressed the jet into her, and the stream of water pushed against her opening. The water wasn't strong enough to fill her, but the sensation was eerily akin to the feeling of being penetrated, a cock pressing at her folds - throbbing against her, about to fill her.

She rode the showerhead for a minute, aching for want of it to go deeper. Her left hand joined her right under the water in holding the improvised sex toy to her core, trying to keep it in place while her hips involutarily bucked against it. THERE. Her hips spasmed just as the water began penetrating her deeper as she loosened for the water-stream phallus, displacing it. Suddenly, she wasn't being teased and penetrated by some ghost, but the water was licking her again, breathing her...

She moved the showerhead up and moaned as the water then drifted it's current over her clit. Oh god, that was it. She pressed the showerhead to it and tried not to cry as the ephemeral oral laved her thrumming bundle of nerves. Oh... her head leaned forward, pressing her chin to her collar and her eyes squinted shut as she held onto the showerhead and rode it, humping into the device her hands were cupping. It was so, sooo good and then...

She felt something penetrate her, and it was glorious. A hot, wet tingle, like someone was sucking on her breast, licking her avidly, tackled one of her tight little nipples. The feeling inside her, like someone was fingering her, rubbing her on her g-spot, growing thicker like the fingers were scissoring inside her and oh geez the hot water pulsing, massaging her clit.

"aaaaaAAAAAH" Aria cried out as an orgasm rocked her, stinging, zinging from her clit to every off-shot nerve under her skin. Her legs crossed and thighs squeezed tight, holding the sensual culprit hostage, prolonging the orgasmic massage that was compelled on her vulnerable pussy.

Aria panted, her breath catching with every aftershock of her orgasm, eliciting slight whimpers. Her body relaxed in the post-orgasmic glow. She was seeing spots beneath her eyelids as they relaxed, and she opened her eyes.

To look into the glazed eyes of her brother.

Glow was gone, glow was gone! WHAT THE F-

"I... brought you a towel..."

Aria dropped the showerhead and it bumped into - oh fuck - Jackson's hand, which currently had two fingers buried in his sister's cunt.

"What the fuck you fucking piece of shi- get out of here! What THE HELLooooaaHHH! Stop that!" His fingers moved again inside her, his thumb stroking over her bulging clit. It was too sensitive, she just came, it hurt. "Stop! Don't!" Aria tried to wriggle from his grasp, but her movement only caused his fevered finger fucking to intensify.

"Don't...stop!" her hips ground into his hand, and he latched his mouth onto one of her breasts and sucked. Aria felt weak. Her body was taut and limp and her mind was screaming and fuzzy and she just wanted him to not... Stop... to not? Not stop? His teeth nibbled at her nipple and the fight went out of her.

Jackson kneeled over her, looking down at her wet, glistening body, trembling under his ministrations. He didn't know what he was doing. All he knew was the lithe young thing under him was moaning, her snatch pulsing around his fingers, pulling him in. A hot little blonde, waiting, needing, horny and in his house. And she just happened to be his sister... Or was that why he wanted her so bad, knowing this was so wrong. He didn't realize he was leaning in until his lips latched onto hers.

That shocked Aria out of her reverie, the unwanted invader snaking into her mouth. She pushed Jackson off her and stood, but lost her balance in the hot, humid, drunk, porcelain down she was going -

Jackson caught her by her waist from where he was kneeling, stopping her dangerous tumble. His tongue, deprived of kissing her luscious lips moved to the next, southerly option.

Aria gasped, her back slamming into the cold tile wall as an expert tongue began tracing the hood of her clit, gently nipping at her sensitive flesh. Instinctively, she grabbed onto his head for support - which only served to shove him harder against her.

His tongue moved down to her opening, and Aria grunted when his nose bumped her clitoris on the way down. His tongue, just like the water jet, toyed with her opening, stretching her, taunting her. He was slowly driving his tongue in, in, in, before withdrawing and Aria's hips tried to lower to get him deeper, like she was being fucked by a tiny cock and she was practically crying.

Jackson took the sound of her hiccoughing as a signal to redouble his efforts. He circled his focus back to her clit, sealing his mouth around it and applying suction, flicking his tongue over it rapidly and from all angles, moving one of his hands off her ass which he had been kneading and shoving his finger back into her hot center.

"No! AHHHH!" he curled his fingers inside her, rubbing around. He pressed her buttons and learned her keys so he could play her like a piano, like he was performing her namesake. Her cries echoed and reverberated on the bathroom walls, mounting to a crescendo.

He pumped her faster, deeper, harder, punctuating her "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"s with a twist of his wrist that made her lightheaded. He slipped a third finger into her and gently bit her clit. "OH GOD OH GOD ohgodhogod oh fuck me, fuck! UUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh yeahyeahyeah-"

Aria's vision failed as electricity shot and bounced through her body. Her knees waved and buckled and she would have fallen if not for the guy holding her up with his head between her legs and sucking and fucking her raw. She came on his hands and face, her juices gushing out around his fingers from her convulsing pussy and flooding his mouth with her flavor. He kept touching her, manipulating her, eeking out every possible nook and cranny of her orgasm, keeping her cumming and cumming nice and good for him.

He looked up from where he was clamped between her thighs and looked into her face, a mix of ecstacy and agony and confusion and his cock THROBBED.

Aria looked down at the eyes peering up at her, unable to grasp any concept other than the fact that he was devouring her, hungry eyes, infiltrating tongue and all. That wasn't her brother - that was some man she didn't know, and she was being consumed. Her vision went dark.

Jackson caught her as she started to fall again, water splashing out of the tub and flooding the last few dry bits of floor. She had passed out, blacked out. Shit. His heart plummeted like a rock, worrying that something was wrong with her, that she was hurt. And it was his fault. What the fuck had he just done?

He didn't know how long he stood there, in the tub, water creeping up his pant legs, holding his sister against him. What the fuck had he just done?

Like he was being controlled mechanically, he carried her out from the bathroom and to her bedroom, and laid her on the bed. He looked at her naked, unconscious body. His cock throbbed. Her pale skin, her pink lips, her heaving chest... she was breathing. A sigh of relief. She lay there, assaulted. What the fuck had he just done?

He towelled her off, tenderly wiping down her exposed skin. He languidly drew the towel over body, down her legs, her arms. He took delicate care when he reached between her legs. Aria's body twitched as the cotton came in contact with her bruised vagina. What the fuck had he just done? He wanted to kiss it better. What the fuck had he done?

He tucked her in, plugged in her phone to charge, turned out the lights. He looked back at her before he closed the bedroom door. What the fuck had he just done?

He pulled out his phone and dialed up one of his friends. "Mind if I crash at your place for the night?"

"Yeah, sure. Something wrong?" He hung up and packed a bag.

What had he done?

*****

Note: Yeah, a bit of a dark ending. I think Jackson's gonna have to go off and have a serious think after this. Cuz it's okay to diddle if you are a fictional time lord, but remember, friends, consent is key!

Anyways, I have some ideas for how the plot will progress, but please leave me suggestions. I've got a few issues open on all sides, tell me where you want me to take this! Do you want more Lindsay, Hannah, Krocker, Joey, Lauren, Judy "Detective" Dufresne, the school principal, Devon/Damien/Derek/forgettable-hunk-rumored-baby-daddy? I've said it before and I'm saying it again, don't be shy! You can make an account and comment, or just plain old comment anonymously. Feed my ego, Seymour. Feed me!

12