Time for Some Fun Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking that the hallway and waiting area was clear, and "redirecting" a person or two, Aria went back to her spying spot and allowed time to unfold.

"Again, were there any differences in your body's reactions to the spontaneous orgasm you had on Wednesday and the one on Monday?" Dufresne probed.

Just as the highschooler opened her mouth to respond, her body jerked. She... coughed and moaned and... "She's having a seizure!" The Dr. Wu exclaimed and called for a nurse. Grab her legs and hold her down.

The girl on the table quaked, her limbs flailing. Dr. Wu rushed to her head and turned it sideways, placing another hand firmly on the girls shoulder. Dufresne grabbed at the kicking legs to hold them down. The moaning escalated to near screams, and Emily's hips bucked wildly, but somewhat rhythmically. Dufresne balked, but continued to hold down the legs that were desperately trying to spread. "Doctor, I don't think she's seizing, she's..."

The doctor and the patient both finished the sentence for her "Orgasming." Said Wu.

"I'm fucking CUMMMINNNNG!" screamed Emily "Oh, God, yeeeaAHHHH"

With surprising force, Emily's knees pried apart and her hips thrust up and Dufresne saw a quivering young quim GUSHING out cum. "Oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK." Dufresne wasn't completely sure if that was herself muttering that or the euphorically cumming girl in front of her. Either way, it heralded an even more violent wave of pussy juice and moaning and Dufresne was splashed by several waves from a squirting teenage pussy. "Oh fuck" Dufresne was sure that time she was the one who muttered it, some stray drops of cum landed on her lips and tongue, stirring something deep inside her, making her core tighten and her own clit twitch longingly.

Even the doctor looked astounded, as they both watched the sexy trembling girl uncontrollable moan, cum, scream, hump, squirt, writhe, and finally twitch in the aftermath of her sudden onset orgasm.

"Oh fuck," thought a sated Emily. That was the best one yet. God this was embarrassing, but it somehow also made her horny. Why couldn't her boyfriend make her cum like that?

"Oh fuck," thought an enterprising Dr. Wu, already planning the paper she was going to write about these goings on, and wondering which medical journal would garner her the most prestige.

"Oh fuck," thought a drenched Dufresne, who spied a blue pair of eyes peeking at them from the waiting room.

*****

Note: So I graduated this Winter! Double major and a couple of minors, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. Currently trying to get as much of my shit together as I enter the adult world of post-college.

If you are reading this, thanks for sticking with the series for all this time! I know I may upload completely irregularly, but it's a passion project that can only occur when I'm feeling... passionate (wink wink). I'm not exactly getting paid for this, but it's my goal to see it through to the end.

Also, thanks to like the three people who have sent me feedback in the last couple of months complimenting me and asking for the next chapter. I'm a slut for comments, so it's thanks to those three individuals that this is here now and I have already started on the next chapter! And, of course, my lovely volunteer editors. Despite me sporadically dropping off and re-joining the grid, I still have one from chapter 3 (Thanks, J!) and some others, whom are ever so delightful!

Post Note: This is where I beg for comments and feedback because it's my anti-drug.

Stroke that ego, baby, stroke it. My imagination is quivering with your naughty naughty feedback. My ego is so hard right now. Spank my self worth, honey! Penetrate me with your praise! OH YEAH BABY, THOSE COMMENTS! *gushes*

12