Time for Some Fun Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria chuckled as she watched Beth bend her head forward and cover her mouth with her free hand. Aria had backed out of the situation the second the boyfriend caught on to her and Beth's activities. She wanted to give him a pat on the back for his enthusiasm, she really did. Beth "coughed" again, this time covering a wet suction noise.

Aria wasn't the only one to notice the noise this time, however. Antonio noted where Aria's attention had drifted. Not on the movie or on him, but on the couple sitting diagonally from them. And was she blushing? It would be easier to tell if the movie theatre wasn't so dark. But he did make out a sexy little smirk on the corner of Aria's pink lips. So she liked this kind of thing, huh?

Now, Antonio was generally a reasonable and responsible person, but he was as hot-blooded as the next guy - metaphorically and literally in this case. What kind of gentleman would he be to leave a lady envious of another couple?

He leaned over to Aria and spoke in a low voice. "Enjoying the show?" Aria felt a hand on her breast. "I know I am." One of his fingers flicked across her nipple, which pebbled instantly and sent a pleasant tingle through her chest. Aria turned wide eyes towards Antonio's. His eyes shone confidently down on hers.

"Sit on my lap," he commanded. Aria found herself answering his order before it even properly processed through her head. And she found herself regretting her actions immediately. Sitting on his lap, she was elevated around a foot higher than if she were on a chair. She felt like she was towering over the whole theatre and sticking out like a sore thumb.

"People will see!" She hissed.

"Not if you're quiet. No one's looking back here." He slid his hands up her shirt and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, causing her back to stiffen and lower lips to loosen.

He was right. No one was watching her. But Aria, from this height, had a clearer view of the business happening a short distance aways from them. Aaron was licking Beth's neck, his one arm still wrapped around her and the other undulating under the girls clothes. Aaron's cock was straining against the fabric of his pants. And speaking of hard cocks, Aria felt a hard lump pressing against her thighs.

Without warning, he lifted up her shirt, baring her naked breasts to the large room. Her nipples tightened almost unbearably to the sudden chill and the sudden thrill. And shock. But as angry as Aria was, she was incredibly turned on. She had her tits out like a flasher or exhibitionsist in a closed room with several people. Any one of the could glance over their shoulder and see her shameful, pert titties exposed, jiggling as she sat unstably on Antonio's lap. And in the middle of her unseen strip show, she was enjoying a voyeuristic peep show of her own, where Beth was now raising her hips off the seat cushion that was at this point developing a dark wet spot.

Antonio massaged the soft flesh, pressing into her orbs with his fingers and enjoying the pillowy sensation when her orbs sprung back into their rounded natural form. "Rock your hips," he commanded.

Slowly, Aria began to obey his command, careful of the hardened piece of meat that dug into her plump thigh. Her eyes darted from person to person, monitoring and making sure no one turned their head, and feeling a rush of warmth flood her wanting pussy every time she detected even the slightest movement from the other movie patrons. Her gaze ended up, more often than not, however, on Beth and Aaron.

At some point, Beth had managed to release Aaron's dick from its fabric prison and it stood proudly erect inside of Beth's closed fist. Aria stared at it enviously as Beth stroked it slowly in a tight grip from base all the way to the tip, and giving her wrist a spin as her hand met the mushroom head. Aria suddenly felt that her hands were very empty and she had no idea what to do with them. So she covered Antonio's with her own, encouraging to play with her tits harder, and to tug on them more.

And then someone in the front of the theatre stood up. Panicking, Aria lunged from Antonio's lap down to her own seat and pulled down her shirt hard enough that she could feel a couple of threads at the collar tear. Antonio laughed, and Aria shot him an angry glare. No one noticed the odd behavior though, including the woman in from the front who excused herself from the theatre in order to use the restroom, since another crude gag played just then on the silver screen.

Aria breathed deeply, until the woman who had left the theatre had returned to her seat. Hardly a minute later, Antonio rose from his and straddled her, pinning her down to her chair. Leaning in he placed his lips by her ear. "That wasn't nearly enough for you, was it?"

Antonio pulled her hips to the very end of her seat and slid his hands into her waistband. He pulled her bottoms down, this time exposing her lower half to the dark room.

His low voice tantalized her. "You need more."

Aria's core throbbed, pulsing a bold sensation through her veins. "You're right," she whispered back at him, and spread her legs wide, propping her feet up on the chairs on either side. Aria slid her hand to the middle of the lecherous M shape her legs were making, and spread her pussy lips wide with her fingers. Someone in near the front giggled at some joke in the movie.

Antonio gulped. Aria licked her lips. "Finger me."

Antonio did more than that. Grabbing onto her plush ass to anchor himself, he licked her slit from bottom to top in a long, slow stroke. And then he did it again. And again. And then he stroked her clit with his thumb, and plunged his tongue deep in her hole.

Aria's pussy clenched at the intrusion and shivered at the penetration. In - as deep as a tongue could go - and then out. It's was like she was being fucked by a tiny dick. She wanted it deeper. After a minute, Aria couldn't help but to whimper a quiet request. "M-more..."

Antonio's tongue wiggled up to swap places with his thumb. He circled her clit with his tongue, pushing back the hood that shielded her vulnerable bundle of nerves. He entered her with two fingers while teasing her like this. But instead of plunging his fingers in and out of her, he began rubbing and massaging her inner walls. He opened and closed his fingers in a scissoring motion, stretching her out playfully and punishingly.

When her liquids eventually leaked down all the way to his wrist, he blew a small jet of cool air on her hot core and inserted a third finger. Aria's legs, which had still been spread widely to either side of her instinctively closed around Antonio's head, locking the source of her pleasure close.

He locked onto her clit and sucked. Aria tried to suppress a moan, but a squeal escaped her. Worriedly, she looked around to see if anyone noticed... and locked eyes with Beth.

Beth had just graduated from mild to extreme exhibitionism. She had only intended to give Aaron a handjob, but then found herself hypnotically drawn to his hard member. His cock head glistened at the tip, and ran her tongue against her cheek, imagining licking it up. And she thought, screw it! No one will see! It's like I just dropped something on the floor and I'm leaning forward to pick it up. And suddenly she was giving her boyfriend head.

Aaron was assaulted with delightful panic as Beth's lips wrapped around the crown of his penis, and her tongue pressed against his urethra. It was too good, too fast. He gently pushed her back and whispered "Let's just..." He meant to say they should stick with hands. But Beth interrupted.

"You're right. Let's just do it. I want you now." Beth slid off her yoga pants in one fluid motion, pulling her pants and panties over her right shoe, so that her clothes dangled off of her left leg. She hopped onto her boyfriends lap and kissed him. Their tongues clashed, and Beth guided his penis to her opening. When she ran her tongue over the roof of his mouth, he thrust his hips up, plunging into her, making her exhale against his mouth. She looked into his hungry eyes, and he withdrew and plunged into her again. She closed her eyes with pleasure, and he began to feast on her neck. She could feel him trail his tongue on her, tasting her light sweat, chewing on her soft skin.

Beth lifted off of him and dropped back down. She kissed his neck in return and put her hand through his hair. "Fuck me" she spoke directly into his ear. His cock throbbed, hitting her in a place that made her eyes widen... and make contact with Aria Phillips, who was watching them.

Beth froze. Aaron didn't - resulting in a fairly audible wet slapping noise. They were caught. Beth held her breath. Aaron licked her earlobe. And Aria...

Aria lifted her shirt, exposing her round breasts to the theatre once again, and more specifically to Beth, who stared at her, shocked. Aria licked her finger and circled it around one of her pert nipples, and threw a small wave with her other hand.

"So tight," whispered Aaron. Beth tightened up with the shock of being caught, and then continued to tighten and flood with the sexy realization that they were being watched. Beth watched as Aria rolled her nipple between a thumb and forefinger. Beth reciprocated the show by licking Aaron's shoulder, up his neck, up to his jawline.

Aria watched Beth's tongue glide along her boyfriends neck, and she pinched her nipple harder. It looked like they were on the same page now, well, except... Aria wondered if Beth knew what was happening out of view of the seat backs. Aria unlocked her legs and cupped Antonio's head between her hands, and lifted him up. As Beth saw the man rising into view, she bit her lower lip. Aria, that lucky bitch!

Before Antonio had the chance to turn around and see the delightful scenario in front of them, Aria licked his lips and started a wet, messy kiss. Antonio had his eyes closed, but Aria's eyes were still locked onto those of Beth, who watched them, entranced. "I think it's about time you fucked me like the slut I am."

Antonio didn't need to be told twice. He freed his cock and put it against her. The position was a little awkward because the seats were so low, so he lifted one of her legs higher so her could brace his own against the seat cushion. He kissed her again as he started grinding into her.

Aria pushed Antonio's head away, breaking the kiss so she could better watch her schoolmate try desperately not to cum. "Kiss my neck," she instructed him. She smiled at Beth, reveling in the fact that both girls were now riding steely cocks and having their necks caressed by their respective partners, mirroring each other's pleasures. Beth licked her lip in response.

The two men in the theatre continued to plow their women, unwittingly ignorant of the other party, as the two girls sighed seduction into their ears.

Beth was close to cumming, but she wanted this moment to last. She held onto her instincts, suppressing her orgasm, but the harder she tried to hold it down, the more her body DEMANDED that she let go. "Oh, fuck" a small cry came out of her. She was tearing up at the pleasure and the effort.

Aaron grunted. "I need to pull out. I'm gonna- shit, I'm gonna"

Beth barely registered the words. Her mouth hung open, making a small o, and she looked at Aria as if begging for help. Aria's eyes stopped smiling, and a dark authority possessed her face as she mouthed a single word at Beth. "Inside."

Beth hugged Aaron tighter. "Don't pull out."

"Wha-?"

Beth rolled her hips and let go. Her insides clamped in waves on Aaron's throbbing prick, and he had no choice but to bury his rod as deep in her as possible as a thick rope of white cum painted her insides.

Aria watched as Beth's eyes rolled up and then scrunched together tightly, and her body jumped on her boyfriend lap, their previous rhythm broken and stuttered. Aria grabbed Antonio's rear and pushed him into her and she demanded "Harder. Now!"

Antonio was at his limit, and at hearing Aria's voice he growled and slammed his hips into hers like an animal. No, even harder, like a machine. He kneaded her ass cheeks with his fingers, and Aria reached around and fondled his balls in return. "Cum inside me." He broke.

He shoved his cock into her far reaches and splurted his sperm onto her cervix. As one pulse ended and his body relaxed, he tightened and thrust even deeper to shoot a second rope. And again, and again, for more than he could have anticipated, he inseminated her raw pussy.

Aria could feel his balls contract with every spurt of his seed in her, and her mouth opened in a silent moan or a scream. Aria's body froze, and then arched, and then froze again as her body came in tandem with the warm explosions that drenched and overflowed her tunnel. Beth, who was mostly recovered from her orgasm, winked.

Aria shot from one orgasm straight into another at the taboo sight. Her nails raked up and down Antonio's back and he gasped for air. Her hot fluid erupted and flooded her and Antonio's joined nethers, leaking out onto their thighs. Aria's clit ground against his pelvis electrically and her vision went white.

When Aria came down from her high, Beth was pulling up her pants and returning to her seat. She cuddled Aaron's arm and rested her head on his shoulder. She whispered something to him and he chuckled. Seeing that the coast was clear, Aria allowed Antonio to pull out, releasing a slow flood to leak from her gaping, occasionally twitching lower lips.

"Fuck, I came inside you" he whispered out between heavy pants.

"Birth control." Aria assured him. Antonio leaned his forehead against her shoulder. Aria, sated but ever awkward, patted his back affectionately like a dog. It seemed fitting. 'Antonio, finger me.' 'Antonio, fuck me.' 'Antonio, cum now.' 'Good boy, Antonio. Good, good boy.'

They collected themselves and slouched back in their seats. No one in the audience was the wiser. Half a dozen people, ignorant of the lust and unprotected sex that had occurred just a few yards from them, in the very same room, while they chuckled away at Amy Schumer or whoever the film was about. Aria had no clue. If she wanted to see this movie, she'd have to come back to the theatre some other time. Alone, as well, or she might be tempted to try a round two. That was fantastic.

Someone near the front sneezed. She wondered if they could smell it. A small aftershock trembled in her, and Aria slid her slimy thighs against each other, smearing the naughty lotion more evenly around her glistening, plump skin. Noticing Antonio staring there, Aria ran a finger from between her knees and up through her pressed-together legs, and then licked the cocktail off her fingers. "Thanks for the date."

Aria stepped out into the lobby as the credits rolled, with Antonio's arm wrapped possessively around her waist. Still a little shaky on her feet, the pair nearly collided with Beth and Aaron, who were similarly weak-kneed.

"Oh, hey Aria! I... didn't see you in there" Aaron tried to be friendly. He honestly just wanted to get out of there, but had an odd urge to be polite. He tried not to let it get to his head that not only had he just had sex with Beth in public, but in the same room as the hot blonde off the school bus. Not that that was important. Beth was the hottest. Fuck, after today he might have to propose.

Meanwhile, the girls just looked at each other. Beth spoke first.

"Oh my god, right?"

"Holy shit" Aria nodded her head in agreement.

"Did... did you enjoy the movie?" Aaron asked.

"Good movie." Aria replied.

"Great movie." Beth countered.

Antonio looked at the two puzzled.

"Well, I guess we'll be on our way, then." Aaron pulled his girlfriend away and headed to the restrooms.

"Ah, restrooms. We should, ah, go get cleaned up." Antonio suggested.

Aria had already stopped time and cleaned up, but not being able to explain how (time magic), she simply nodded. "Let's go the the bathrooms on the other side of the building."

"Right."

They quietly strode down the hall the opposite way Aaron and Beth had gone, and head into their respectively gendered bathrooms. A few steps into the girl's room, once Antonio was out of sight, Aria backed up again to wait in the hallway. She pulled out her phone. She felt so wild. She needed to tell someone. Someone who wouldn't call her a slut. She texted Lindsay.

"Guess what just happened"

Not even a second passed before she got a reply "wat?"

"Just had sex in a movie theatre with hotness incarnate"

"OMG who?" Aria chuckled. Leave it to Lindsay to skip the whole movie theatre part and skip to the juicy gossip. Aria sent a reply, and also decided to text Hannah. Hannah would call her a slut, but probably in a good way.

As expected, Hannah's reply came as quickly as Lindsay's. "U slut! I luv it."

Busy with her phone, Aria nearly missed the sight and sound of a certain irritating person with a more irritating giggle. Aria looked up from her phone.

"Thank you for the movieee. Where are you taking me now?" Lauren hung onto Jeffrey Krocker's arm like it was glued to her.

"Home." Mr. Krocker, replied.

Aria ducked into the entrance of the ladies room before they could see her.

"But Jeffreeeeeeey, I want to get coffee." Aria grimaced at how Lauren stretched out Mr. Krocker's name.

"Right now?" Aria heard her teacher tease.

"You know you're going to give me whatever I want, right?" Lauren teased back.

"I suppose you're right." Jeffrey admitted. Lauren hopped up on her tippy toes, gaining not much of a height difference as she was already in very high heels, and pressed a kiss to his cheek. It left a pink stain behind, marking him.

Aria watched as the couple walked out of the cinema. Something bubbled inside her. Sure, she wasn't dating him or anything, but Mr. Krocker was, well, he was her territory. How dare he kiss her like he did in his classroom and the go on a date with someone else. A student, too! And not even a student, but freaking Lauren Valdevillia? And Aria had him first!

Aria breezed right past the obvious fact that, she too, was a student. And calling dibs on a teacher was unethical to say the least. But that didn't stop the thing bubbling inside her from boiling hotter and erupting into something beyond loathing and anger. Aria was furious. She had grown far too distracted lately, with her pranks and escapades. It was about time she handled some old problems. Classes would resume in a couple of days. Aria made up her mind. It was time to get ready for school.

Aria marched out of the cinema, thoughtlessly leaving a poor, confused, sexy latino man behind.

When Judy Dufresne opened the door to the waiting room, she was confronted by an empty room. She could have sworn she had seen someone peeking into the strange scene that had just unfolded in the examination room with one of the Lakewood High victims. Judy sighed and turned to help with cleaning up the mess inside.

"Ms. Phillips?" Just as the door was sliding shut, a nurse appeared in the waiting room. Judy pivoted and marched back into the waiting room.

"Was there a student here just now?"

"Wha- yes. She was just filling out some paperwork before she could be examined. She must have gone to the restroom, though..."

"I see. I can let you know when she's back."

"That would be helpful, thanks." The nurse shuffled off to her station a little ways down the hall.

Judy watched the nurses departure and then scowled at the room. So someone had been peeping. And they fled undetected astonishingly fast. She hadn't heard the sound of sneakers squeaking on the linoleum floors when she went out to investigate. This kid, she couldn't be hiding, could she?

Casually strutting around the waiting room, Judy bent at the waist to peer under the seats, and peered around the corners. No one. But sitting unattended on one of the faded seat cushion of one of the chairs was a clipboard. She picked it up. "And who's is this?" she muttered. Checking over her shoulder that no one was looking, Dufresne unclipped the sheets from the clipboard and slipped the folded paper into her pocket.