Time for Some Fun Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dufresne re-entered the waiting room where the doctor was bombarding the poor student with a whole new round of questions, ignorant of the drop of translucent liquid that slid down the lens of her glasses. Patting her pocket, Dufresne thought to herself that she was going to have to pay this "Aria Phillips" a visit soon. She looked forward to their conversation.

*****

NOTE: it's about time things start to come to a head, wouldn't you say? Leave a comment saying who you want diddled next and how. I'll take it into consideration. And if you've stuck with this story for a while, I just want to say thank you so much for reading. And again, it was your comments and feedback that got be off of my busy yet lazy ass to pump out this chapter. Keep em' coming! I read every comment and do my best to respond to feedback emails (unless I see one that I have somehow missed from like two months ago and I get too embarrassed to answer. If that was you, I apologize, Please try again.)