Time for Some Fun Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeffrey Krocker was similarly trying to take deep breaths. He hadn't been realizing it, but he had been holding his breath up until that point. His hips trembled, but he fought to stay still and stay seated and stay silent. And then he felt the tip of his cock hit a wall. He looked at the blonde, his hand clenching her soft hair like a lifeline. And then he felt his cockhead rub against her throat and slid down.

Aria slid him slowly in and out of her mouth, slowly growing used to having something so deep in her mouth. Quiet little wet noises sounded from her wet cheeks making lewd contact with his shaft, only loud enough to entrance the pair, tuning their ears and focus to the throat fuck at hand.

She worked up a decent pace, remembering to slide and wiggle her tongue around his thickness and to tug at his testicles with one hand. Her other hand slipped into her panties. She slowly rubbed herself, matching her fingers with the tempo of her blowjob, going as fast as she could without alerting the rest of the class. Keeping the shlick noises of both her hand and mouth to a minimum required either an exasperatingly slow pace, or using shallow, taunting motions which excited more than they satisfied. It was a wonderful tease at first, but as she approached the need for release she quickly traded teasing touches for a light penetration. It became slightly maddening, because the deeper she went, the slower she had to move to keep the volume down. So even as her horniness drooled down her leg and now dripped off her curled knuckles and Krocker draw deliciously deeper in her mouth, she found herself not quite able to approach the precipice.

He was hard. He was so hard that it almost hurt to have his dick contort it's way down her throat. But the new sensation, unlike any he had felt before, kept him absorbed in the pleasure that his favorite student was infusing into him. And then...

His hearing went white and his eyes rang because somehow the beautiful slut just swallowed around him, massaging his dick with a tightness that felt like fucking a cumming pussy. Her throat squeezed him and milked him, coaxing his orgasm to come forth. Aria slid off him and then took him in again so that her nose was pressed against his crotch and she swallowed again.

Sensing his mounting pleasure, Aria recommited herself to pushing him over the edge. The hand in her panties withdrew with a tiny splurp and grasped wetly at Jeffrey's abdomen. The chill trail her fingers left behind made his core clench. Aria squeezed her thighs together and rubbed them back and forth, unable to refuse herself this small stimulation as she did her lecherous deed.

Desire overcame him and he closed his eyes and pressed the head between his legs harder against him, forcefully fucking her throat. The squelching noises grew louder but he didn't care anymore. She swallowed again and he came. As she swallowed, it pulled his sperm from him like a vacuum down her throat, spurting his hot cum directly into her stomach. Unable to breath, she was forced to swallow and swallow again as the invader painted her throat in sticky white. She gurgled unexpectedly, but did her best to keep his cock imbedded in her mouth until he was finished cumming. After several spurts, she slowly removed him from her mouth. Aria was breathing hard, but as quietly as she could. She could feel her panties sticking wetly to her mound.

She looked up at Mr. Krocker, who still had his eyes closed. Using the opportunity, she froze time, righted her teacher's and her own clothes. She returned to her desk and picked up the pen. She had finished the exam ages ago, thanks to having her powers. In fact, she had typed up the essay on her computer, edited it, sprinkled it with some intelligent synonyms, and proofread. And she had copied down her glorious essays down onto paper with her best handwriting. The vocabulary and definitions were even easier. She could have answered them on her own, but for style points she figured she might as well use the dictionary definitions.

And so, she began flipping through the pages of Sense and Sensibility as if looking for a new quote to use in her essays. However, sensibly, she kept an eye on the teacher who was just now returning to his senses.

When Jeffrey opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was his tablet lying face up on the desk. Looking at his tablet with a shit-eating grin was Ethan, sitting in the front row. Mr. Krocker lunged forward and hit the home button. His sudden move pulled several interested glances from his students, which promptly returned to their test papers, or the test papers of those around them. Ethan gave Jeffrey a thumb's up and also returned to his test.

Mr. Krocker took stock of his situation. Looking down, there was no student under his desk. Clearly. Not only that, but he no longer had an erection. But it didn't feel like he jizzed in his pants, either. It was like he was wiped clean, and there was no wet spot on him, either. His pants were pulled up. It was like nothing had happened. Except the memory of complete satisfaction left an electric tingle under his skin.

And, as expected, Aria was simply sitting in the back of the room, paying no attention to him at all. He wanted so badly for her to look up at him. For her to shoot him that knowing smirk, like this whole thing was just a game that she was in on. But that usual knowing smirk didn't come.

What did come was a text which made his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at it. Lauren. Jeffrey sighed and slipped it back in his pocket. He couldn't deal with this. He had just had the most surreal sexual experience of his life, and it was all some kind of hallucinatory delirium. He should see a doctor. But he couldn't - not with the school under scrutiny and the damn CDC turning their heads whenever a student so much as coughed. And what exactly would he say? He was jacking it during class to the fantasy of throat-fucking a student? Shit.

He took a long drink of water. And, he thought, if he did ever admit this to anyone, how would hell would he ever possibly explain this to his boyfriend?

(PLOT TWIST MOTHAFUCKAS!)

------------------------------------------------

NOTE: So it's been a little while since I mentioned my comment fetish. That is, when I want to get myself riled up to read this story, I'll go through the few dozen comments I have accumulated from you guys in previous chapters. Some make my heart fuzzy, like the ones complimenting the story. And then there's the comments that get me going... The ones where you've told me how hard you got or if you came. I fucking love those. Feedback fuels my engine, man.

Also, as usual, if anyone has suggestions for specific scenarios, they are very much appreciated. It helps me not just figure out where this train is going, but how we're going to get there and what devious stops there will be on the way. Thanks again for reading.

Next chapter is already well under way and may even be done in the next few days, so keep a lookout. We will be visiting another favorite character and his Aria-related problems. It's my first try at BDSM, and writing a sex scene with comedy in mind. It's... an experience.

K, thanks dad, love you, byeeeee.

12