Time for Some Fun Pt. 19

Story Info
Extra thicc chapter to keep you company during quarantine.
11.5k words
4.54
10.8k
17

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Today I am happy to present to you a jumbo chapter! This one is twice as long as my other chapters usually are. Fair warning, though, it's also probably twice as extreme, probably the most extreme I will be getting in this series. But even this kind of out-there scene has it's purpose in the plot and I think this is the climax of Aria's character arc (pun intended). As I continue the series, and you'll see why as you read below, things are going to get a bit more relaxed, less tense, more satisfying, petty, and, well... fun!

If you're one of the commenters, see if you can spot your influence! I actually listed out all your suggestions on paper and worked in as many as I could in my little story. So if you were one of the people who was pro-incest, I have good news for you. For those of you who didn't like it... well there's a mixed bag for you but ultimately good news for you as well, I think. To list some of the comments and emails (mild spoilers for this chapter ahead), I worked in some stuff from that bukkake dude, the commenter who thought the bits of Buddhism I mentioned were interesting, the one who wanted a second bar scene, the one who wanted to see Lauren blackmailing Krocker while Kyle filmed, the one who wanted me to throw in some foot fetish, etc. I have read each and every comment and email I have gotten about this series dozens of times. I can't stress enough how happy they make me, and how happy I am to try to work in your fantasies into my writing. If you had a suggestion that you haven't seen yet, it probably just didn't fit into this chapter, and it might be coming up (looking at you, lgbt fans). I can't work in everything, but I think I can touch on the majority.

Anyways, I'd also like to write a disclaimer here. Haven't done that before, but I was told that I should. All of the characters in this story are 18 or older, even if I don't explicitly state it. Everything in this story is completely fiction, and I don't condone even half the shit I'm writing, though I think it's satisfying to read. This goes for every chapter I have written and will write. And thanks to my editor who is miraculously still here even after all of my vanishing acts.

Anyways, I love you all and hope you touch yourself. And if you do, feel free to tell me about it in the comments so I can touch myself to the idea of you touching yourself to my characters touching themselves. Stay safe out there.

*********************************************

English Teacher Jeffrey Krocker didn't know how much longer this insanity could go on for before he was caught and sent to prison. But he was definitely going to go to jail and his life would be over, he was fairly certain. Who would catch him first, he wondered. Would it be the FBI agent who was talking to student number one, whom he was unwillingly but compulsively at times screwing around with? Or perhaps the angry boyfriend of the second student he was screwing around with under the threat of blackmail would be the one to turn him in. Or, just as likely, it was his own boyfriend Darius who would figure out exactly why Jeff had been acting so nervous lately.

At the end of the school day - as he explained to said boyfriend that he was just having a headache, and said boyfriend was worried that Jeffy might have gotten some serious illness due to the Jizzgate incident - he figured it might be the latter. Because there's only so much stuttering and moaning that could be had in a phone conversation before the man at the other end of the line figured out that he was in the middle of jamming his rod into a high-schoolers ass.

Why was he balls deep in Lauren Valdevillia's lubricated anal cavity? Because "my pussy is for my real man, and I'm not going to cheat on him."

Why was he on the phone with Darius, the man he lived with, the man he loved? Because when his phone started ringing just as Lauren seated herself on his lap, Lauren's "real man," who was holding a camera and filming the unthinkable act of teacher-student buttsex, told him to answer it if he didn't want some compromising pictures and videos to find their way into the wrong hands.

To Mr. Krocker, the pictures and videos of him in a compromising position with Aria Phillips, and the further pictures and videos created with Lauren under threat of the previous pictures being released, were already in the WRONG hands. Or wrong hand. Kyle's right hand was charming his own one eyed snake. Not that there's anything wrong with the left hand, or left handed people.

Lauren was also enjoying herself, presumably. It was hard to tell as she played pornstar for the camera, going "AH AH AH" mistimed with every thrust and made faces at the camera. It was the kind of moaning that might sound hot if you watched a poorly made porno halfway through a wank session, but would be unbearably cheap and false at the beginning or end of one. And as Jeffrey was, for better or most certainly worse, in the middle of such a venture, it was kind of doing it for him.

Jeffrey hung up on his worried partner and apologized to Darius once more in his mind, on the excuse that he was going to go "handle" this crying student.

The phone clattered to the floor as Jeffrey squeezed his eyes shut in concentration, trying not to shoot a steaming load into her hot, sticky tunnel. Kyle laughed. Jeffrey groaned. Lauren began to "handle" her own tits, lightly pinching and rolling her stiff nipples.

Mr. Krocker was barely holding on to his sanity. And every second, every bounce of her flesh slapping on his thighs, tested that thin strand of sanity that held him dangling over a deep and hellish pit of trouble. A string as thin as the shimmering strand of Lauren's pussy juice that dripped from her core to the damp seat of his desk chair. Frankly, everything about his life right now was a blur, much like his vision...

Suddenly, the pressure on his cock was two fold, and his vision sharpened once again. Kyle was no longer filming, but seemingly trying to swallow Lauren's mouth and chin. It was a mess of tongues, and enough of a turnoff to stave off Jeffrey's building orgasm. Glancing down, he saw the source of Lauren's new tightness. Kyle had just filled her gaping cunt, double stuffing Lauren to the brim.

Suddenly, Jeffrey was in a sexual relationship with three students. Suddenly, that last thread of sanity snapped. Hefting the weight of the girl in his lap and the guy pressing her down, the trio was knocked to the floor. Lauren was now no longer sitting on Jeffrey's lap, but Kyle's. Now, she couldn't ride him. He was free to ride her.

And for all the mental torture he had been through lately, he began to ride her hard. As Lauren squirmed on her boyfriend, her breasts squashed against his chest, Krocker pounded her from behind. He slammed his open hand down on her cheek, resulting in a loud smack. Seeing the red handprint he left on her but, he then roughly grabbed the cheek to massage the sting in.

"You're a disgusting little bitch, Lauren."

She gasped and began to glare over her shoulder, but was silenced by his next spank, harder than the first. "No, you shut up, you dirty little whore. You had this coming." He punctuated the statement with an even harder slap.

Kyle, who was obeying the age old "it's not gay if it's in a threeway" no eye-contact rule raised his voice. "What the fuck, man?"

Remembering how that asshole was filming and blackmailing him, Jeffrey grabbed Lauren's hair and pushed her face down, making her painfully head-bump her "real man". As the two groaned, he pulled Lauren's hair back harshly. "You're playing a fucking dangerous game and I'm sick of it." Every time he spanked her ass, it was with his full strength. "I'm your teacher, so let me teach you the fucking consequences."

Jeffrey was thrusting into her at full speed, but so distracted by his rage that it was the least of his concerns. "I've made mistakes. You want to take advantage of that?" Spank. "Blackmail me?" He spanked her other cheek. "Did you stop to think that now I have nothing holding me back? I'm a criminal already, now. So maybe, I guess I'll just use this chance..." Spank. "To do some real criminal shit to your body."

Lauren, had she not been a kinky freak, would have and should have been terrified at this point. He had genuinely lost it. His hand snaked up to squeeze menacingly at her throat. His other hand forced it's way between her and Kyle's body to scratch at her clit. Her over-acted moans from before were now real screams. Other girls would rightly have feared for their lives. Lauren, however, wasn't much for fear or thinking of consequences. Yes, those screams were partly from pain. But mostly, they were from the mind-numbing pleasure of having her front and back holes plugged and fucking her hard and fast, from having her clit stimulated like never before, from having the blood flow to her brain stifled with erotic asphyxiation.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she reached an orgasm of biblical levels. Her worthless mouth was not spitting venomous words, but drooling helplessly onto her disgusted, yet aroused, boyfriend. Her pussy trembled and throbbed and leaked and spurted onto the meat that slammed into her. If she had any functioning thoughts left, she might have realized her bladder failed. The condom wrapped cock in her front expanded and shot tremors through her. The unwrapped tool in her back began to fire ropes of magma hot cum deep into her ass, filling her more than she ever felt would have been possible. Her body flopped helplessly in seizure. Spank.

Mr. Krocker roared as he fired his seed into her, and her body milked his dick desperately. The pleasure was so good. It felt almost just like... the image of student number one flashed through his head. As he unloaded his semen, a defeated moan escaped his lips. "Aria..."

Kyle, upon hearing the name, immediately forgot about the girl who was riding him and replaced her with the image of the foxy blonde he'd rather be fucking. Unthinking, he repeated it.

Lauren heard the name, too, but was far, far too far gone to register it. It was not until later that evening, when she sat in her room, grounded because her parents had found all sorts of shit in her room that she didn't remember buying, like a gigantic dildo (kind of hot, too bad she never got to use it) and drugs and shit, did it hit her.

Aria. Fucking Aria. Aria Phillips was the bitch at fault. Why the hell did that teacher want her so bad. He could have any student. He could have her, THE Lauren Valdevillia. Even that shithead Kyle mumbled her name, and he was Lauren's damn fucking property. Lauren was every bit as Hot as Aria. Just because that blonde bimbo started wearing skirts and make-up, it was like the whole world - no, worse, the whole SCHOOL - was upside down.

Aria. Fucking. Phillips.

Phillips...

ARIA PHILLIPS.

Lauren dove for her trashcan dumped its contents to the floor. Filtering through the mess, a small piece of plastic flashed in the lamplight of her room. She picked it up.

She had recognized it when she found it. It was a broken piece of a library card. She had found it by her front door, shortly before all the horrible shit in her life started happening. Since then, her hair started falling out and she had to change shampoos and see a professional at a salon to fix it. Her nudes were leaked again. Fuck, that was probably when the contraband that got her grounded was PLANTED in her room. Someone had used their library card to break into her house. They did that shit. Holy shit. And the name on the library card?

Well, she barely had to check to know exactly who was responsible.

Lauren screamed. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming earlier, but this shit deserved a scream. That fucking bitch. That fucking BITCH. What the hell had Lauren done to deserve this? Start a rumor about Aria being pregnant? Aria was throwing up at a bathroom stall. It was either that or she was bulimic (Lauren made a mental note to start that rumor next. Bitch). Totally not her fault, anyone would have said the same. What else, a little fight here or there? Grow up, people fight all the time. And yeah, Lauren maybe spread that video of Aria having sex in the bathroom at her party, but that's what you get when you have sex in publec. It was Lauren's house, after all. She could film things that happened in her own damn house. Frankly, Lauren had done worse to other girls. What the hell was Aria's problem!!? She just had to fucking go and escalator. Escale. Whatever.

Lauren texted Kyle. She should ream him for cheated on her and moaning that bitch's name. But right now, she needed him. He had been watching Aria for her for a while now. He had pictures of the two of them together. Lauren had him send over everything. After getting Aria's number off of Hannah, she sent a message.

Meanwhile, Aria was at home. Her phone dinged as a message was received. Things were about to escalator.

But back to the clearly much more interesting part of this story, Mr. Krocker sat at home drinking a cup of tea.

Darius believed in the curative powers of tea. He believed herbal teas could soothe an aching stomach. He believed floral teas could calm an anxious mind. And as far as anxiety curing goes, spilling the tea was even better. And that is why he sat with his boyfriend of two years, sipping tea, and smiling through the silence.

Darius knew things had been strange not just with the school, but with Jeffrey, for quite a while, now. Jeffrey used to smile when talking about lesson plans. Even when he was complaining about all the grading and misbehaving students, Jeffrey always had a helpless grin on his face. It was the grin he had fallen in love with. But that smile was gone, and in its place was anxiety. Jeffery was acting different, at school, at home, and in the bedroom.

Jeffrey looked at his calmly smiling boyfriend and sighed. After the aggression and the stress of his secret, he didn't even know where to begin, so it was to his immense relief that Darius spoke up.

"I know you've been telling me lies, lately." Jeffrey winced. "But I see how sad you are when you make them. So I'm going to cut you a deal. You tell me as much as you can about what's been going on with you. And in exchange for you opening up about me, I won't ask you any questions about the details. As a matter of fact, give me just a moment." Jeffrey watched as Darius pulled out his phone and began to type. After a minute or so, Darius put it down again. "All the questions I want to ask you, I've written down just now. After you've talked, those are the only questions I'll ask you."

Jeffrey's heart was pounding. He didn't think it would pound that hard, given how tired he was. But after a sip of tea, he was calm enough to speak.

"It began with that virus at school." Darius nodded, and listened. He was a very good listener.

Jeffrey began to spill almost everything. How the virus at school had awakened a weird lust in him, over stupid schoolteacher and schoolgirl porn. Regretfully, he admitted being attracted to a student, and having fantasized about her. During this, Jizzgate was happening and the school was in chaos. The student approached him in all this, and while they did not have sex, there was a brief moment of them being in a compromising position. Darius paused the conversation here to refresh their tea. After sitting for a few minutes, he prompted Jeffrey to continue.

Jeffrey explained that a photo was taken by another student of this compromising position. That student and his girlfriend were now blackmailing him. The pieces Jeffrey left out was the details on how vivid his fantasies of Aria were - as if she really was teleporting to give him a blowjob in a classroom full of students. He left out the threesome that happened that very day. He did mention the FBI agent who was asking questions about Aria.

Silence filled their small kitchen. After a while, Darius procured his phone and slid it to Jeffrey, who was silently shedding tears.

Looking at the questions, Jeffrey smiled. They were just so... Darius.

Did you actively make choices that led to your problems?

And, honestly, no. No he didn't. Things just started happening to him. Like he was the side character of someone else's story. He said as much to Darius, who nodded, and prompt Jeff to look at the second question.

Do you still love me more than anyone else?

Yes, he really, really did. Darius broke his calm smile for a genuinely warm and bright one.

If we communicate and stay calm and work through this together, will our relationship still probably work out?

This was the trickiest one. The blackmail. Jeffrey pulled out his copy of the photo, and shared it.

"So, it looks like you're kissing. You can't see the faces too clearly... or what you are doing. But given your shape, and that this is your classroom... it doesn't look good. But, you said the girl who is behind this, Lauren, she's that popular bitch who bullies everyone? Her credibility is kind of fucked. And don't you have a bunch of shit on her, too? I know the school covered up a bunch of her shit cuz her family's got money."

"Yes, but, I think there's more. Worse blackmail she has of me. She blackmailed me into, well... more blackmail material."

"You didn't consent to that."

Jeffrey's eyes widened. "No. I didn't."

After another silence, Darius spoke up again.

"Okay, I lied. I have one more question. Can I ask it?"

Jeffrey was surprised that his boyfriend could be so calm about all of this. Too calm? Or was Darius just too kind for his own good? "Of course."

"I got a job offer today. The pay is a lot better. Like, a LOT better. It's in Connecticut. I think, honestly, distance will probably help. And I want you out of that school. Whatever chemical or disease or psychological whatever caused jizzgate, it's not helping. Maybe that's even why all of this started. It's not safe for you there. I think you should leave. I guess what I'm saying is... Well, what I'm asking is... will you move with me to Connecticut? I think we have a decent shot of getting away from your shit. And I'm willing to stay with you, if you promise to open up to me about this more later, when you're ready."

Jeffrey loved this man. His worries flew out the door. Screw the FBI lady. She wasn't investigating him. Jizzgate happened, everyone was trying to sort that out. His behaviors could maybe even be explained by that. But even if it all went to hell in a hand-basket, he realized he could face it if he had this man by his side. Maybe it was running away from his problems, but maybe it was leaving his sins behind. If he had a shot of spending the rest of his life with Darius, it was a shot worth taking.

Before midnight had the chance to chime, the pair had drafted their respective resignation letters and begun making plans.

"And Jeffy? One last question. What do you think about me buying this?" Darius turned his laptop screen around to show the teacher an Amazon page. Chuckling, Jeffrey Krocker leaned over and clicked "Buy."

Order placed! Sexy Catholic Schoolboy Costume, Adult Size M.

Aria looked at her phone in shock and disbelief. Two photos stared back at her. Both starred her favorite English teacher. One featured herself. Shit. Did Lauren freaking stalk her? The caption read "I know what you've been up to."

While the first picture was taken through a window and the features were blurry, the second picture was crystal clear. Lauren was buck naked, sitting on Mr. Krocker's lap. His face looked awful, like he was disgusted and sad and angry. Lauren was licking her lip and pinching her nipple and flipping a bird at the camera. Then came the message "And I can get him up, too."

Once upon a time, Aria was a shy girl who wore a hoodie to school and tried not to get noticed. She used to back away from conflict. That same girl now clenched her phone, fuming. Lauren didn't know who she was messing with. Because frankly, Aria was pretty much a god. She could kill Lauren, just like that, and never get caught. Aria could have whatever she wanted. How dare a pathetic slut like Lauren dare to attempt to take what was hers.