Time for Some Fun Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria, who would never have hurt a fly just some months ago, contemplated murder.

Her phone dinged with a new message. This time, it was her brother. Her own brother. How dare he touch her. She didn't remember it exactly, but he had touched her. She never gave him permission to do that. She had caught him jerking off to her. What kind of brother does that. What kind of... of SICKO would do that?

And he was asking her for a RIDE? Wait, was that what he was asking for? He was clearly drunk texting her. And now she has to go to his rescue, because he decided to get plastered. Aria's rage was unparalleled to anything she had felt before. She grabbed the keys to the car and drove.

Speeding through the streets, she froze time at stoplights to get through first. She sped, rarely lifting her foot from the pedal of the car. She swerved through traffic. When blue and red lights flashed behind her, she froze time and sped through the frozen highway like the autobahn. She pulled up to a familiar bar. She had stripped in this bar once. And then a bunch of old men touched her and watched. How dare they. She parked sloppily in a handicapped space and slammed the door behind her, restarting time. She stormed around her car to head into the bar and-

HOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!

WHOOOSH.

Startled, Aria took a step back and tripped hard, colliding hard with the back of her own car. Some asshole speeding drunk out of the parking lot had nearly killed her.

Aria's knees went weak, and they gave out under her. She slid down the side of the car in a heap on the ground. She hadn't been paying attention. She started time and just stepped out into the parking lot of a shady bar. Might as well step into traffic. She didn't even look at where she was going...

Some god, huh. That... Could you imagine that just being the end, she thought? She was given these incredible powers and finally having more fun than she ever had in her life. She could do practically anything. She could control time itself. And she could just get herself killed by not paying attention.

Why? Because she was throwing a hissy fit?

How did she let this power get to her head so much?

Lauren had sent a picture of Aria fooling around with a teacher. That wouldn't have happened if Aria had paid attention. That picture shouldn't exist. Shit, Mr. Krocker was fucked if Lauren sent that to someone else. And jesus christ, had Aria really been thinking about killing someone? Like she really was actually some god? Someone entitled to everything? She has the right to violate and steal and touch and break and take, but the moment the consequences catch up to her, as soon as someone calls her out on her bullshit, she decides to murder?

Aria shook. She couldn't breath. What kind of god was that? She didn't even know how her powers worked. If they would go away one day as suddenly as they appeared. At what point did this "fun" turn into godhood?

Now that it was finally her time to have some fun, to live at the top of life, she spent her time being consumed with rage and thinking about death.

What kind of god did she think she was? What kind of person?

Her brother was drunk and needed help getting home. He was right to call her. He jerked off to her once and that was it. Was she thinking about killing him, like she was Lauren?

That... that wasn't "fun" at all.

Aria froze time. She froze d a y s .

And while the world stayed still, Aria changed.

Jackson had long forgotten about texting his sister. He was busy spilling his heart out to this man he met called Pat. Jackson thought he had problems, right? Well this guy, THIS GUY, now HE had problems. He didn't even know how the conversation started, but Jackson told Pat all about what was happening with his sister and his willy, and Pat. Pat is a GREAT fucking guy. He just listened and was all like "I get it" and even though pat was like forty-something he was like a real pal. Maybe that was his name. Pal. Anyways, Pal was like a really great fucking guy. And he was paying for drinks.

Patl was like somebody's step-dad. Pal had like this suuuuuper hot step daughter and she was like a freaking tramp, right? So Pal is really hard on her, but he loves her and tries to let her know that. So she had done some stupid shit and like, called her dad while she was having sex and Pat was like "That's hot" and so he ended up jerking his gerkin just like Jackson had did when his sister had that video on the internet.

So he and Pal, they're like Pals, you see? Cuz they both ended up in this like incesty shit and it was soo wrong and like a little hot but like they both hated how it was hot. But like, where Jackson had just done some touching and kissing and maybe a liiiiiiiiittle bit of touching, Pat had had, like, had done some shit with her.

He was all mad at Hannley - that was her name - for breaking rules and shit. He was yelling at her and then she was like "If I'm such a bad girl, why don't you spank me?" Who says shit like that. Anyways, what started out as a punishment... it escalator-ed.

He pulled her over his knee and spanked her, only to find out that she was slutting ever harder than he thought. She was wearing a skirt and no panties, so he spanked her bare ass. And it jiggled. And so he kept spanking her in a trance. And then, he noticed that his knee was wet.

He started spanking her lower, and then rubbing her after every spank. She was moaning, but the more he hit her, the sexier her moans got. She actually started asking for more. And before he realized it, Pat had this hot teenage thing bent over his lap, moaning and dripping for him, and two fingers deep inside her, drenched. And he was fingering her. And then she was cumming. His step-daughter was cumming on his lap. And he lost it.

And so Pat and Jackson found themselves as fateful drinking buddies, swapping stories and shifting in their seats to accommodate the fluctuating boners they got at recounting their memories, lost in regret, and then rehardening once more at hearing the other man's stories.

Though the hole-in-the-wall sports bar wasn't a great place to do so, they were unwittingly and quite effectively blue-balling each other and themselves. As their discomfort started to grow in ebb and flow, repeatedly, they began squirming and unconsciously looking around the place for anything to drunkenly hit-on (and in their drunken minds, get lucky with) despite the remarkably slim chances that any such opportunity was likely to present itself in a dive like this.

Aria was feeling rather jittery after her near death experience, like she had remembered her place in the world. She had come to a few realizations as she wandered around in the void. First of all, she had been making dumb and rash decisions. Secondly, there was nothing inherently wrong with dumb and rash decisions, she was able to handle and cope with most things thanks to her godly powers that allowed her to rewrite how reality looked in any given moment. But thirdly, she didn't like where she was headed. She was angry and holier-than-thou and narcissistic and reckless. Her choices had consequences, and she couldn't write off those consequences when they were made out of her strange fixations.

She could, however, write those consequences off when her poor choices were made for the sake of fun. Because here was the thing, the trick of it all. She was not normal, would never be normal, and she was set for life. She would never be out of money or a place to stay. She would never have to worry about the things most people have to worry about on a daily basis. What she had to worry about was how she was going to live now that all she had to live for was herself.

Aria was, frankly, on the path to enlightenment, not that that's how she would have seen it. But what she had done in her time-off was accept herself and her dogma. Like it was her own form of twisted Buddhism, she discovered what was important to her. Having fun, and doing things to attain that fun. Her suffering, her 'duhka' was not caused by desire, but when she allowed people and emotions to interfere with her desires and the pursuit of them. So while she wasnt abandoning her primal, sinful urges, she rather embraced them and discarded the weight of them.

That is to say, she would keep fucking around, even if it was risky and people considered it slutty. It made her happy. She would continue her stunts, even though they were dangerous and could lead to her being caught. It made her laugh. She would mitigate risks - destroy cameras and use protections, but she wouldn't stress over it. That would be counterproductive to her absolute enjoyment of life. Frankly, she chose to abandon suffering.

Through the rest of her story and the next chapters of her life, Aria will no longer suffer. She will have fun and execute sweet revenge. She would fix her problems, but she would have fun while doing it.

Finally, she was feeling celebratory. It was long overdue that she got back to fun. As she approached the bar once more she felt all these different aspects of herself and her mindsets culminate into a singular knowledge. She was going to FUCK the SHIT out of this bar and nobody was leaving at anything less than euphoric.

Aria blew through the door of the bar like TNT. And when every head in the bar turned to look to her, every man in there blew his fuse, much like the phones in their pockets and the security cameras that had just been installed in the bar after a spontaneous and raunchy incident had taken place some weeks earlier. Two of the men in the bar recognized her. The first was drunk and imagining fucking his sister. She was his sister. The other was a regular patron who had become even more of a regular patron after a girl touched his willy here in the aforementioned mysterious incident. Seeing her again, he downed the rest of his drink and smacked his lips. He knew something good was going to happen tonight.

Frank was, frankly, a rather frank individual. He liked his job, he hated his boss, loved beer, and the few special people in his life knew that this was mostly all there was to him. And, frankly, his very girthy penis which he could talk at length about (pun intended), even though it was rather short, unlike those conversations and much like his temper. So when beer and stimulation to his beer-can appendage combined when a sexy young thing walked into the bar some weeks ago, it had rocked his world. He had told everyone about it, not that anyone believed him. The only guy who had listened to the entire story was his employee Alejandro at the shoe store he managed, and frankly he only listened to Frank because he was an employee.

Had Alejandro listened more carefully, he would have been shocked and turned on to realize how similar the girl in Frank's story was to the girl he had met at work the very same day Frank got his jollies. And he would never have guessed how true Frank's prediction, which came at the end of his unbelievable story every time he told it, would turn out to be. "Frankly, Alejandro. A hot little number like that, spreading her legs at a bar like that. They'll come back for more. That's why I'm going there every night. Last time, we only got to touch her, but when she comes back, she's not going to be able to resist going further. She's going to want a taste of Big Ben here." He jostled his crotch lewdly in between scanning shoeboxes. "Hey, did I ever tell you why I call my benjamin my big ben? Cuz of Ben Franklin. Cuz Frank'll get it IN. Ha. Just a little Frank joke for ya. HAH! Little Frank, that's another name for him."

The hot little number in question had already bewitched every guy in the room by the time she had strutted to and gracefully hopped up onto the countertop, where she started doing a sexy little dance. No one moved, their eyes and attention glued to the dancer who was seductively shedding her clothes to whatever generic rock song was blaring out of the jukebox. Anyone whose eyes strayed from her for more than a second would suddenly lurch and become enamored all over again by her, as if some strange force was stroking their libido whenever they were close to approaching their senses. Not that 'Little Franklin' had a hard time staying 'Big Ben' with the way she was moving.

The crowd moved closer to her, unaware of her pull. They were just compelled to get closer to her, closer to the girl who swayed her tantalizing hips while running her fingers down her neck, then pulling down the collar of her shirt baring more of her cleavage, pulling it down so far her breasts nearly bubbled out of them, a hint of her areola peeping over the collar. She released her hold on it and the shirt rode up again, but even covered there was little left to the imagination as her nipples strained against the tight fabric. Hypnotically, her nipples danced as she continued her performance, causing the succulent hills on her chest to wobble and bounce

Aria licked her lips and worked her hand to her chest so she could pinch and roll one of her nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt. A quiet moan later, she reached down past the waistband of her skirt. She swayed while bending her knees to almost a squat and spread her legs, but kept her knees low as she spread them, keeping her most intimate place barely shielded by the loose fabric of her thigh lengths skirt. The fabric warped in front though, as to hint at what her hand was doing and where it was touching.

When her hand emerged from her waistband it was glistening in the yellowed light of the bar. She lifted her hand to her face, she smirked at the entranced crowd and spread her fingers, revealing sticky strands limply strung between her fingers. And then she stuck out her tongue and slowly sampled her own flavor in front of her dry-mouthed audience.

"Fuck I taste good, but" she said before abruptly reaching out and grabbing the nearest bystander, the bartender, by the collar and pulling him close. She hopped down off the counter and pulled him in and pressed a quick and rough kiss to his open mouth, aggressively and openly licking at his tongue. Before the hazy eyed man could process the erotic sensation, she had pantsed him in front of the bar and dropped to her knees. She then abrasively licked his erect rod with the flat of her tongue from the base to the tip, where she swirled it around the head. She caught a sudden emergence of precum by licking the hole of his urethra, and then took the bulb in her mouth to give it a warm suck. She pulled his dick out of her mouth with a wet smack and looked up at him before finishing her sentence, "needs salt."

Suddenly and inexplicably, every man in the bar was naked. She was surrounded by a variety of horny men with exposed cocks pointing at her, like the points of a compass guiding the men to their destination. She was naked, too, and unabashedly scanning the dozen or so men. Finding her target and confronted her blushing, drunk-but-quickly-sobering brother.

"Jackson, I've thought about it and I'm not mad at you anymore. So what if you want to fuck your little sister? It turns out, I want to fuck everyone. But as your punishment for taking advantage of me in the bath, and yes, I know about that, you'll help me get things started." Aria gently wrapped her hand around his throbbing member and walked over to a table in the middle of the room, pulling him along by his phallus like it was a leash. She sat on the edge of the table, put her hands on her knees and pulled them apart.

"Jackson, it's time for you to show everyone here how you took advantage of your baby sister by tonguing her wet pussy in the bath while she was drunk. And I will show everyone the face I made when I orgasmed from being eaten out by my own big brother. And savor it, because tonight is the only night you will ever get any piece of me again." Jackson only heard every few words or so as she pulled his head down to her split at the end of her announcement. He found himself at eye level with her clit, and a fresh but womanly aroma assaulted his nose. Blindly, he stuck out his tongue and began to lick.

Aria closed her eyes for a second at the warm, wet feeling, before eying her next target. "I remember you," she smiled. Frank stepped forward with a perverse grin. Ignoring it because she really couldn't care less about his personality right now, she said "let me give you a reward as a repeat customer." She began to fondle the package he proudly presented her, before she lured it into her mouth to give him a blowjob.

Her mouth occupied, she reached out her hand to stroke the man who was lucky enough to be standing just at arms' length. Two men noticed the pattern and shuffled towards her quickly. The first elbowed his way forward a little faster than the second, and won the rights to her other waiting hand.

Pulling her face away from Frank's crotch for a moment, she cast her lusty gaze at the assembly. "I want you all to use my body. I'm your toy tonight, and I want you to make me scream. Please, fuck me!"

No further prompting was needed, and when Frank pulled Aria's head back down onto his meaty cock, Aria shivered and moaned as two mouths latched onto her breasts to suckle and flick at her sensitive little buds. Meanwhile her pussy was flooded by pleasure and her own overflowing juices as her brother began to fuck her with his tongue while some other man began to fiddle with her stiff clitoris. Someone placed his cock on the smooth expanse of skin that was the left side of her belly and began to rub and hump her.

Aria was assaulted by waves of pleasure from all over her body. One man sucked at her toes and licked the dainty spaces between on one foot, while another had her other foot pressed in a gentle grasp against his hardness to masturbate against her soft sole. The man toying with her clit pinched it with a slight twist, her brother slurped at her gushing and twitching entrance. "Oh, fuuuuuck," she moaned - or something similar. She began to tremble and her first orgasm washed over her as she flooded her brother's mouth and bucked on the table as the sensation tore through her. The thick girth in her mouth made it hard for her to breath. Frank was cradling her head and gyrating his hips faster and faster until he released with a grunt. Aria instinctively sucked as he came, overstimulating him so that he pulled out of her and released the last couple of spurts into her open mouth, staining her lips.

Aria had barely licked it away and swallowed before a new cock was introduced to her thirsty lips. Lower on her body, someone released his seed onto her stomach, the thick puddle rolling into and filling her belly button. Jackson's fingers were in her, but now he pulled back and began to rub his precum dripping disk up and down her pulsating slit. He pressed it into her, his low moan matching hers as Aria's legs tried to wrap around him, though she only succeeded in squeezing his hips with her knees, as she was restrained by the men currently pleasuring and receiving pleasure from her outstretched limbs.

"Oh god. Oooohhhhhhhhh!! Mmmmph!" Jackson began to piston his hips into her, and Aria's brain fried as the phallus in her right hand began to throb and dispense hot ropes of cum over her left breast. Her hand briefly emptied, but the warmth was quickly replaced by the next horny cock that was close to bursting with arousal from the sight of this young and voluptuous sex goddess splayed out on the table, moaning and shimmering in a light sheen of sweat and the odd stain of lust left on her body like an offering.

Jackson slammed into her erratically, filling her, massaging her inner walls that massaged his dick as if to milk him of his sinful ecstacy. He had never been so aroused in his life as in a room full of people watching him with his penis lodged deep into his moaning sexy little sister who was cumming around him, splashing more of her juices onto her wet thighs, onto his balls that slapped against her wetly while he plowed her, onto the table where a puddle formed and the wood ran dark from the moisture. He had never imagine he could feel so good as this, with a tingling euphoria welling up in his lower body, fucking and being urged by voyeurs of this salacious sex to cum deep inside the wanting pussy of his sister, so that they could have their chance to rape the pleasure-addicted and undulating body that mewled under their many careful, and some less careful, ministrations.