Time for Some Fun Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man has risen and begins humping the table. Soon, the masturbating men are ejaculating onto the table. One man hops up on top of the table and straddles it, humping it where the temptresses breasts once were.

The strange ceremony of making love to and ejaculating onto the table resumes in strange fashions. And at the point the men begin making love to the floor, he periodically sees a man abandoning his invisible creampie to go stand over and ejaculate on the table. When the men tire, they go and collapse in the positions they all woke up from their delirium in. The last man to orgasm was Frank, who shoots blanks over the dry floor.

And this was the most strange part. He was able to reconcile everything in the video to a moment of the orgy he remembered. But what he did not remember was getting up from where he was slumped, wiping down the table and throwing away the filthy rag, before going back to slump at his earlier exhausted position.

All the men snap out of their trance, and one by one they leave. And he runs into the back room out of frame.

This was un-explainable. This... this was probably something to do with that Jizzgate scandal. Shit, the town's water was drugged or something. He should report this. But also...

No way in fucking hell was he letting anyone see this tape. He deleted the file. Remembering the cumrag, he went to look in the trash, thinking he should burn it. But there was no cumrag. He closed the bar early and went home.

Unfortunately, he did get fired. Money and liquor was missing, he closed early, and the camera footage was deleted. Not only was it deleted, but when the police had tech people look to recover the file, it was tracelessly gone.

Luckily, Frank heard about the situation a week later and offered him a job. And while it didn't pay as good, he got to look at a lot of women's feet. And the bartender-cum-shoe salesman was happy.

*******************************

Another note: I have pretty much figured out how to wrap everything up for everyone except for Joey and for Lindsay. And for Devon or Damien or what's-his-face. Joey's rival who is technically popular and handsome but I accidentally made him so bland and generic that neither most readers nor I seem to care about or remember him. Suggestions?