Time for Truth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"We haven't even started classes yet. How do you know who's in your class already," Ares asked? The other guys listened, and Paul laughed and soon they dressed and headed to their first classes. College was different from high school in Texas, but not much. Although, they found the instructors seemed to love singling out the boys with the southern accents.

The rest of the week went by filled with classes, learning their way around the campus, and meeting their fellow students, but by the end of the week the boys were getting excited about the arrival of Grandma Nina and Grandpa Thaddeus who would be arriving this weekend. They were scheduled to arrive on Saturday and Benny could barely contain his excitement. He couldn't wait to get to the compound, and see his family united once again. He knew it wasn't the whole family, but Grandma was coming and that was a good first step.

********

Marisol came home and knew right away something was changing. She greeted Mama and Papa, but could tell they were keeping something a secret from her. "What is it? What's wrong," she asked? She was only gone for a week! What could possibly have happened in such a short time?

"Sweetheart, nothing is wrong. Everything is finally going right." Julianne stated hugging her daughter. "Mom and Thaddeus went to see her mother at the Thane pack this weekend. She wanted to go with just grandpa, and you know how I am." Papa explained. Marisol hugged her father just as Rosita and Jasmine ran in the room. Heaven and Nevaeh followed and all of the girls welcomed her home.

"Wait, where is Javier?" she asked. "If Jasmine is here, where is Theo?"

BJ laughed, "Knowing those two, they've snuck off and called Jonathan and are probably building a new fort or something." He hugged Marisol tightly, "Sweetheart, how was your trip," he asked? BJ wasn't worried about the boys, because they were good kids. Even if Jonathan was with them, with the number of people watching, they couldn't get into too much trouble. However, something was bothering Jules, and it had something to do with Marisol's trip. He smiled, noting that Marisol seemed happier since she'd returned. Maybe things were alright with her now.

"Daddy it was so great. I had such a nice visit. I even visited LSU one day with my friends. The campus is just so beautiful. I am so excited to go there!" She talked on and on about the school and her friends at Wildwood. BJ let go of her and just looked at his daughter. He couldn't help but remember the small hurt little girl he'd found all those years ago, and now she was a beautiful young woman. In a few months she'd be leaving them to go off to college. She'd be with Margaret and Lakota, so he knew she was safe, but still letting go was hard. He knew how Celia felt.

Marisol hugged her dad, and knew no one would ever hurt her again. She let go just as her brother, uncle, and their best friend, Jonathan ran in to welcome her home. Marisol was so happy to be back and enjoyed being with them.

Soon the day had passed and it was almost time to eat, so she headed to the dining hall to help prepare dinner. She talked with her friends and told them all about her visit. She couldn't help blushing a little when they asked about the boys in that pack, which prompted her to think about Timothy. She decided that she'd call him later just to say hello. He was a nice guy, all of the guys were, and she'd enjoyed the time she spent with them during her visit. Then Marisol sighed, and for a moment she thought of Zeke, which sent a shiver throughout her whole body.

Marisol helped serve dinner and then spent time with her sisters and her Aunt Jasmine. She loved spending time with the kids and knew she'd miss them when she left for school. Soon, she tired and just wanted to rest. So she walked home, wanting to just be alone. Julianne joined her and at first she just watched her daughter. Julianne smiled and Marisol had to ask, "What, Mama? What is making you smile?"

Julianne sat down beside her and embraced her little girl who was not so little anymore. She inhaled her fragrance and remembered when she was small and would often cuddle in her arms after the little ones were asleep.

"My baby is all grown up." She answered, as tears started gathering in her eyes. "Soon, you'll leave home, start college, graduate and begin your career, and then meet your mate. You won't need me anymore." She whispered feeling a sense of sadness.

Marisol hugged her mother. "Momma, I'll always need you. Besides, I'm still a kid. I'm not looking for a mate." She stated emphatically. Then she thought of Timothy and blushed. Julianne laughed. "You'd better not let your father see that look. He'll find that boy and make up a reason to lock him up." she teased.

Marisol laughed, and soon BJ came home. She hugged her parents and wished them a good night. They went to their room and she went outside for a while. She called Timothy. They talked a while and she was ready for bed. Marisol cleared her head, and soon she dozed off.

At first she had sweet dreams of frolicking with her friends, chasing Timothy, baking cookies with Aunt Celia, then it changed. The dream became darker, more sinister. She was once again listening to her mother tell her to hide, but this time was different. She didn't run, she stayed. The sequence was the same, only this time when the man came so did he. He stopped him. Marisol looked at her hero and smiled. He turned around slowly, and she recognized him and gasped. Zeke smiled back at her and whispered, "Sleep well, love. I'm here." Marisol woke again, only this time she didn't feel as alone nor as afraid as she normally did after the dream. She thought of Zeke and wondered, What in the world!?

Miles away in Louisiana, Zeke too had a dream. He dreamt of Marisol. In his dream, she was afraid and he had to protect her. He found her hiding from a monster and he found the monster and destroyed it. Marisol leaped into his arms, and he whispered. "It's Ok, my love. I'm here." Zeke woke up. He was hot, sweaty, and missing her. Zeke sighed and thought I gave the Alphas my word. I hope I can keep it. He closed his eyes, and tried to calm his racing pulse. Soon, he was sleepy once again, and as he drifted off, he whispered one name, "Marisol!"

*

So we have reached the end of chapter 2. Chapter three is being written, and it may not be ready for a while. Keep checking by bio page for future updates and I will keep you posted. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers