Time for Truth Ch. 03

Story Info
The past revisited.
10.5k words
4.77
15k
15

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Hello everyone.

In this chapter, we get the Thane's Alpha point of view. We find out what happened when Nina left. Please read it and share your thoughts at the end.

********

Nina and Thaddeus arrived in California early. As they prepared to exit the plane, Nina had a small panic attack. Over three decades had passed since she left home, what if they resented her returning. Alpha Thane and Madam Alpha Brandy seemed to welcome her, but what if... Nina shook her head to stop the fearful thoughts.

"Baby, I'm here. I promise you I will keep you safe." Thaddeus whispered to his nervous mate. Nina smiled, and sent him a giant mental hug. They exited the plane and entered the airport. It was huge. People were everywhere, and Nina was awed by the sheer size of the place. She looked around and them she saw them: The Thane wolves.

Nina turned and faced the members of her former pack, and in the middle of the two men, she saw her mother. She ran to her; she ran past people that were arriving and leaving. Parents and children gaped at her, as did airport security. Many were confused at first, but by the time she reached her mother, most shared in their joy. Within seconds, she launched herself into her mother's arms. The two women embraced, tears flowing, mumbling incoherent words of gratitude and love. Thaddeus soon joined her, tears streaming down his cheeks as he witnessed his love finally reunited with her mother.

"Son, welcome. I'm Jebediah and this is Clarence. Welcome, welcome to California. Welcome to Thane." Jebediah paused and introduced himself to Nina's mate. "Come with us. We have a van waiting. We are so glad to have you here. This is a great day for our family." The three men gathered the luggage headed to the exit.

Nina held tightly to her mother. Hannah for the second time in her two hundred years defied her alpha. Hannah thought of their earlier conversation.

Two hours before their flight arrived, Michael spoke once again with Alpha Loess, and was now prepared to greet his guest. "Clarence, Nina and her mate will arrive at two this afternoon. I want you to pick them up and bring them here." Michael ordered his most trusted beta and best friend.

Clarence was about to answer when Jebediah spoke. "Alpha Michael, can I go with him? Nina has been gone for a long time. It would be good for her to see a familiar face when she gets here." He suggested. In all honesty, he needed to see his daughter-in-law. He needed to make sure it was really her. Michael, started to protest, Jebediah was Theta, not Beta, and he would normally allow only high ranking wolves to go the places like the crowded airport.

Clarence spoke at this point, and he agreed with Jebediah. Nina might be more relaxed if someone from her family greeted her. So instead of another beta accompanying him, Jebediah would go. Hannah came to the Alpha's office to ask about the time her daughter would be here. Michael gave her their ETA and explained that Clarence and Michael were picking Nina and her mate up. Hannah nodded, and knew she had to go see her daughter. "Alpha, I want to go with them. I won't be in their way. I just need to see my baby." She explained.

"Hannah, you know the rules. I have assigned a set of wolves to meet her. We will alert you when she arrives." Michael explained.

Hannah squared her shoulders and looked her Alpha in the eye. "You won't have to inform me, because I am going with them to greet my daughter. If you want to punish me later, do so. But at two when Clarence and Jebediah go, I'm going with them." She declared.

At first, Michael started the remind Hannah that he was Alpha here, but he couldn't. He hurt her enough decades ago. So Michael Thane, Alpha of the pack simply nodded and said two words, "Yes Ma'am."

Now Hannah held her daughter close, in a crowded airport, in a large city. She was grateful that he allowed her to come. Hannah knew he only tolerated it because he felt guilty and he should. In all the years he had served as Alpha, Hannah never really defied him, until now. This, she swore, would be her last time.

Her daughter was home and safe. She could rest easier now. She thought of her life mate, Amos, and felt a sharp pang. Nina's banishment broke him, but he still respected his alpha and honored his decree. When they were told she and the children perished, her mate lost it. It took Madam Alpha, Miriam and many of the pack members helping her so that she did not follow her mate into insanity.

The small group waited while Clarence brought the van around. It was in this short time that Nina had a chance to speak with Jebediah. "This is the one time I am glad Alpha Michael was wrong. I am so happy you are home Nina. You and your family are home." Jebediah declared. Nina hugged the older gentleman. A part of her hurt that her father passed, but at least her family was still here.

"I'm glad to come home, Papa Jeb. Let's go see our family." Nina declared as she reached for her mate's hand. Clarence pulled up and the women climbed in. Thaddeus helped load the van and soon they were off.

Michael was nervous. Clarence called and informed them that they were on their way back. Michael would face the one woman he wronged egregiously many decades ago. Four decades ago he trusted his brother. His blind trust was the start of over four decades of pain and mistrust in his pack. Today he had a chance to meet Nina and possibly earn her forgiveness and respect.

Love, stop worrying. Brandy sent.

Michael chuckled. I'm not worried. My bad decision cost this woman decades of her life without her family. Had I been more vigilant, I should have seen that my brother was unstable. As Alpha that was my job, and I messed up. he sent.

Come to the bedroom. I want to help you relax. His mate sent. Michael complied and went to his private chambers. As he entered, her scent bombarded him. She wanted him and he had no desire to refuse his woman.

"Well mate, we have some time before our guest arrive. Let me help relieve your tension" Brandy suggested saucily as she deftly closed their bedroom door and focused her attention on the mate's ever growing cock. Stroking his thick cock, Brandy whispered, "We don't have time to do what I really want, but I can help you relax really quickly."

Gently she shoved her mate to their bed and he sat. She quickly unfastened his belt as she nibbled on his delicious neck. She loved the way her man taste, all spicy and sweet. He was hard as steel, his seven inch cock begged for her attention. Her moth watered, but she didn't have time to indulge. They had to be quick, but later she would taste all she wanted. Kneeling above his body, Brandy spoke to her mate, her lover. "You Michael Thane are a good alpha. You messed up, but you learned from that mistake. I stood with you then, and I stand with you now and forever. She grasped his turgid staff, stroking him in sure slow strokes. She grasped him tightly, and she knew she had to have him. For a few minutes she could take his mind off of his problem and she would. As she stroked his cock, Michael moaned. "Brandy, oh girl I love you." She kissed him. She loved this tall quiet man. He was not the type to be loud, overbearing, but he stuck to his principles.

"Michael, I need you." She whispered. And she did, He always excited her, but now seeing him so torn and worried, she needed reassurance. She needed him to love her. Rolling over, Michael covered her body with his, claiming her lips, he worshiped his woman. Sliding his hand beneath her dress he ripped away her panties exposing her hot weeping cunt to his nimble fingers. He cupped her sex. Feeling her heat made him moan. "Michael, please." She whispered. That's all he needed to here, and within seconds he slid his long furious cock inside her hot sheath. Both moaned in ecstasy at their joining.

Michael loved his woman sliding in and out of her body. She fit him like a glove. Uggggg, He groaned, loving her heat and loving her scent.

Alpha we will be there shortly. Clarence, the beta that was sent to pick Nina and her mate up at the airport, sent. Interrupting their coupling.

Um, ok give us a few minutes to cum, um come down. Michael replied, quickly ending their conversation.

"Baby, what is it?" Brandy asked, so close, yet not there. "Nothing, girl. You feel so good." He groaned in her ear. Pumping vigorously, he needed to hear her scream for him. She was his and only he could bring her pleasure in this way.

"Oh Luna! Michael." She moaned. He filled her like no other. She was burning, so hot, and so ready to explode. Moving her hips she met him thrust for thrust. Taking all of him deep inside if her, begging him to flood her womb.

"Please, baby. Please." Brandy begged. "Cum inside me. Cum inside."

Three hard thrust later Michael succumbed to his baser needs. "Ahhhhhh, baby!" He yelled as he came deep inside of the body.

Trembling, breathing hard, and sweaty, the Alpha pair held each other. Still joined, but knowing that soon they had to go to the office and meet their guest. Michael sighed, "I love you Brandy. You are my life."

Brandy smiled. "I love you too honey. Let's shower and then go meet our guest." She added. In an ambiance of post coital bliss, they shared a quick shower. Which ended in Michael loving his woman once more.

Soon they were dressed and ready to meet their guest. Michael stood and took a deep breath. "Baby, come on. I've got your back on this." They left their chambers and headed to his office.

Clarence chuckled, "What is it?" Jebediah demanded.

"Well, the Alphas are somewhat detained, but will join us shortly." He explained. Soon the small caravan arrived at Thane. Clarence and Jebediah got out and called some of the Theta males to carry the luggage inside. Thaddeus, Hannah, and Nina crawled out. Clarence and Jebediah took them directly into the Alpha home. This was unusual because normally they would greet guest at the community center. Michael and Brandy were still in their chambers. Nina was nervous. She had not faced this alpha in decades.

The two sat down and an omega brought them tea. Hannah addressed Clarence and Jebediah and told them that she was not leaving her daughter alone with the alphas again. The men left and Nina took a minute to calm down and admire the room. Not much change it was still beautiful and she wondered that if over the years had anything changed?

Jebediah returned to the office to check on them and tell them that Clarence was checking on the Alphas once more. Thaddeus had lots of respect for the two wolves that he'd met. On the way to the Thane compound, he learned that Jebediah was Benson's father. He never agreed with the Alpha's decree, but according to their laws he was within his rights. He actually planned to go with them, but his wife and other children needed him. He explained that each day for months after Nina and the kids left, he searched the surrounding lands, hoping to find a trace of them or something. He never gave up, and when the pack was told they died, it ripped his family to threads.

Jebediah spoke of Amos, Nina's father. He stopped because it was such a hard time and losing his oldest friend was devastating, but he promised him he'd look after Hannah, so he struggled and kept his word.

Clarence entered the room and smiled. Nina was home and every once was rejoicing. One day before she returned to Texas, he'd apologize to her for his failure to protect her family. For decades, Clarence too felt guilty. He was aware of what Isaac was doing, but too afraid to approach the Alphas as well.

Clearing his throat, he drew the group's attention. "The Alphas will be down shortly." Clarence reassured their anxious guest. Thaddeus smiled and thanked the beta. Jebediah had to leave and perform his duties before Nina and Thaddeus met the rest of the pack. Soon, only Nina, Thaddeus, and Hannah were seated in the office. Then, the door to the office opened. All three turned. Michael walked in and he was just as Nina remembered him. Tall, regal, and serious. He looked older, more distinguished. Alright mate, he maybe your former alpha, but you belong with me Thaddeus sent. Nina laughed and reminded her mate that she was his.

"Nina and Thaddeus, welcome to Thane." Michael greeted his guest. Brandy knew her mate was nervous and still carried guilt from years before. Nina smiled as Thaddeus stood and accepted Michael's extended hand. Michael sighed somewhat relieved. Brandy then spoke. She didn't extend her hand, nor did she remain regal.

Rushing forward, she hugged her former pack member, shedding tears of relief and joy. "Welcome home, Nina. Welcome home." She cried. Nina had no choice but to embrace the other woman. And Hannah too was pulled into the embrace. Soon the women composed themselves, and Brandy laughed. "Look at me, crying like a baby."

Everyone laughed and relaxed. "Nina, Thaddeus, let's get you settled, and then we will take you to your family." Michael stated. Nina faced her former alpha when he addressed her directly. "We must talk. I have wronged you more than anyone else and Nina, I'm sorry. We will talk, just not now."

Nina faced her former Alpha and spoke to him for the first time in over four decades. "Thank you for allowing us to come, Alpha Michael. I know you didn't have to do this. So thank you."

Michael smiled and for the first time in years he felt less tense. "Well let me show you to your room. I want you to know how happy I am that you have come home Nina. You and your mate are more than welcomed here. You are home. Come with us." He added, as he and Brandy gave them a brief tour of the alpha home and allowed them time to settle into their private chambers. Hannah went with them, holding tightly to her daughter. Michael sighed, both happy and hurt. He was happy that Nina was alive and thriving, but hurt that his beloved pack member held such distrust for him. Michael sighed and Brandy whispered, I love you. He returned the sentiment, thanking Luna for giving him such a compassionate mate.

"We will let you settle in before joining the pack for lunch. I'll come get you shortly." Brandy explained. "Hannah, can you come and help me make sure everything is prepared?" She asked. She knew Nina and her mate needed a moment alone. She also knew Hannah never wanted to leave her daughter's side. Hannah agreed and Nina smiled at Brandy. Brandy nodded and the three left the couple alone.

Alone in their bedroom, Thaddeus instinctively held Nina a bit tighter. He knew his reaction was because of his hidden fear. His fear that had no basis for existing. The two talked and eventually Brandy returned. It was time to see the rest of the family.

Soon the group stood and walked over to the community center. Every wolf was there on high alert. As Nina entered pandemonium erupted. Protocol was promptly forgotten and the betas moved quickly to restore order. Michael halted them and let the family reunite. As he waited, He was alerted that the boys had arrived from their apartment.

When they walked into the center, Miriam screamed and rushed to her daughter-in-law. Nina's banishment hurt her deeply. She lost her son, his mate, and her grandchildren in a blink of an eye.

"Nina, my daughter, Nina." Miriam cried holding Nina close. Jebediah had made it inside and the sight of his love weeping caused him to weep. Soon all of Benson's siblings had greeted and welcomed Nina home. Thaddeus was overcome with emotion at the reunion. He sent a shaft of love to his mate, and felt both of his brothers lending him their strength. Javon, her family, they love her so much. he sent. Jasmine and Theo sensed their parents' distress and Thaddeus sent both kids a mental hug.

Blaine helped Celia cope as she struggled to contain her emotions as she too was bombarded with the plethora of emotions her mother was unable to contain. "Baby, Momma needs me. I need to." Celia started saying when Nicky walked in.

"Momma, are you going to California too. Please, don't leave us too. First, Benny. And then Grandpa and Grandma went. I don't want you to go." Nickie cried as her younger siblings ran in. All three of her kids hugged Celia and helped ground her.

Meanwhile, BJ was one step away from losing it. He too could feel his mother's erratic emotions. He was ready to vanish when Javier and Theo stopped him. "BJ, what's wrong with Momma and Daddy?" His younger brother asked. He had to comfort the younger boys and told them that Momma and Daddy were safe. They would probably call soon. Kyra was at home with Malcolm and their daughters, and she too sense her mother's emotions. "Malcom, I have to go." She said to her mate.

Malcolm held her close as their two girls ran in. "Baby, let's go to Celia's OK. If your big sister agrees, I will book our flight." He added. Kyra held on to her mate as her girls enveloped her into a tight embrace.

Emotions were high, and the air was tense. Michael knew he had to get everyone under control. Everyone, calm down. Sit. he commanded.

Within seconds, order had returned and Nina and Thaddeus were released. "Nina, Thaddeus, please join us at the Alpha table." Michael requested. They stood to comply when the boys walked in.

"Grandma, Grandpa" Benny greeted them, as did Ares. Soon they too joined the Daniels family and waited for Alpha Michael to speak. Michael stood and addressed his pack. He introduced Thaddeus and reintroduced Nina. He welcomed his former pack member home.

Everyone cheered. Soon they ate and everyone mingled. Thaddeus took a moment to check in with Lars and Terse. He learned that the boys were fine, and being respectful so far. He talked with several pack members and felt more than welcomed. Brandy stood with Michael, and Thaddeus noticed that the Alpha pair had segregated themselves from the gathering. He didn't like it so he joined them. Thaddeus liked Michael, but he wanted to know one thing.

"The Beta that caused this, what happened to him?" he asked.

Michael looked away and Thaddeus noticed that tears glistened in his eyes. "He's dead. I will tell both of you about him when we sit down to talk. He is gone and can no longer cause problems." He added sadly.

Thaddeus nodded. Then he decided to change the topic, "So my grandson and nephew are here. Are they running you ragged yet?"

Michael laughed, "No, they are good kids. All four of them. I'm happy to have them here. Hopefully, at some point they will want to stay here at the compound and not in the city." He added.

Nina was missing her mate and found him talking with the Alpha. She joined them with Thaddeus placing a possessive arm around her. Michael could see how much he loved her and it was obvious that she was just as taken by him. They had been mated for over twelve years now, and he could see it was a good match. That revelation gave him another sense of peace.

The day grew late and Nina and Thaddeus went to their room in the Alpha's home. She was happy. For the first time, Nina didn't feel the cloud that covered her all of these years. Thaddeus was invited to go on a hunt with a group of betas, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to leave her side. She told him to go. She wanted some time alone. He left and she called her sister. Nina talked with Nicolette, and told her about reuniting with her Mom. Nicki was happy for her, and told her if she needed her in anyway, she was there in a flash. The two women said good night, when someone knocked on her door.

"Come in." Nina called, and Brandy entered.

"Hey, can we talk for a minute?" Brandy asked hesitantly.

"Sure," Nina replied. She recalled every moment of everything that happened. She also remembered that Brandy tried to talk her husband out of his decision, but in the end as his mate she had to support his decision.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers