Time for Truth Ch. 09

Story Info
Mates are discovered.
10.8k words
4.82
14.7k
14

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers

Welcome back,

Clarence has an epiphany. The kids come to terms with their father. Vince introduces someone new.

There are no sexual acts involving any one underage in this chapter. All sexual acts involve participants that are above the age of consent.

Thank you so much for reading my offerings and sharing your thoughts.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

Julianne and Rosita left Marisol and Zeke alone. Marisol stopped crying. She loved her parents and she knew they loved her and her siblings above all else. She also recalled that they too were upset and that was why they sent them to Thane. She knew they would never endanger them. So if they had this man here to meet them, there was a good reason.

"Zeke, I have to go back. I need to talk to him." She whispered.

"Baby, we can go to my apartment." He started to explain, not wanting her upset anymore.

"No, Momma and Poppa would never hurt me. If Daddy is here then I need to talk to him. I'm going back." She explained as she made her way back to the alpha home.

Rising quickly, Zeke caught up with her and proceeded to escort her back. Once they arrived, Margaret and Lakota met them. Margaret just hugged her granddaughter. She didn't try to fix anything, didn't make promises. She and Lakota along with Zeke arrived the night before and they met Geraldo. At first, she wanted to hate him. She wanted to drive this man a way that was a threat to her daughter's happiness, but Julianne talked to her. She reminded her of their life with Oscar. If he had somehow been forced to leave them, wouldn't they want to know why? Margaret paused, and she and Lakota decided to stay out of it, to stand back and be there if their children needed them.

"Grandma, I'm OK.I need to talk to him." Marisol whispered.

Margaret nodded and walked her back into Javon's office. Lakota had Zeke to walk back in with him. Marisol entered the room. She saw Momma and Poppa with Rosita, and she saw Javier with Daddy. All of the adults looked up and Javon started to speak.

"Alpha Javon, I'm fine. I'm stronger than you all think." Marisol spoke. Geraldo was nervous. His little girl was so angry and he honestly didn't have the words to fix this. He started to speak when she raised her hand and asked him to stop.

"Why? Why did you go away?" she asked.

"Baby, I didn't leave you all by choice. I was sent to prison." He explained. Rosita gasped. The other adults looked on. In a move so unexpected, Marisol reached for her brother and sister, and the three sat in the floor in front of Geraldo. Marisol looked him in the eye, and said one word, "Explain."

Geraldo took a deep breath and did. As he talked BJ and Julianne joined their three children sitting with them touching and caressing them to remind them that they were safe. Rosita looked at her older sister and her brother. Marisol looked quizzical, and Javier seemed to be in awe of the other man. Rosita had not made up her mind. Her Momma and Poppa were Julianne and BJ Daniels. This man was a stranger.

At sixteen, Rosita was at a cross roads. She wasn't special like Marisol and she wasn't a male like Javier. She wasn't the youngest, like her sisters. Most of the time, she was just there. However, if she were to believe this man, then even her family was now a lie. She belonged to no one. Geraldo stopped talking as he noticed her. He saw the same sadness in Rosita's eyes that plagued Angel. He knew having him come here was not easy, but he would not let his daughter down, "Rosita, sweetheart, listen to me. I am not here to hurt you or your parents. I don't want to cause you pain. But I want to get to know you, my beautiful little girl. Will you give me the opportunity?"

Rosita looked at him, tears shimmering in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Everyone was watching her; silent. Her heart raced, and in that moment she felt alone. Then a strong set of arms embraced her and she wrapped her arms around BJ's neck. He held her tightly and whispered, "It's OK, baby. I'm here." She relaxed and everyone exhaled. Soon, both Javier and Marisol joined their father and mother in comforting Rosita. Javon turned to speak with Geraldo. But he was staring at the family embracing before him.

"Geraldo, thank you for not pressing, I know this isn't easy for you." Javon spoke knowing that as a father this was hard on the other man.

Facing Javon, wearing a watery smile, Geraldo responded. "This was not hard at all. They will have questions; I just pray my answers won't alienate me from them anymore than I already am."

Elise took control of the situation. "Listen, everyone is tired and need rest. BJ, Jules, take the kids home. They need to time to come to terms with this. This is a lot to take in. Can the twins stay with Kyra?" she asked concerned.

Nina, who was silent the whole time, stepped forward. "Come on, I'll help you." She whispered wrapping her arm around her daughter-in-law. The family left. Javier looked back at Geraldo and smiled. He had another Dad. He was excited and scared at the same time.

The Daniels clan walked home. Zeke asked to speak with Marisol. She hugged her mate, but right now she needed to be with her parents. Zeke understood, but he didn't want to be separated. BJ realizing his dilemma invited Zeke to join them.

At home, Zeke sat next to Marisol on the sofa holding her hand. Julianne and BJ comforted the other two kids. Julianne noticed that Javier didn't seem as upset as the girls. She focused on him and realized that for him, this was easier. She smiled; proud of her only son.

Rosita went to bed, as did Javier. Jules and BJ sat with Zeke and Marisol. BJ watched the young couple. He was proud of his daughter, and honestly he liked Zeke. "Zeke, thank you for helping tonight, I know it took a lot..."

Zeke spoke, "Marisol is my heart, Mr. Daniels. I will give my life for her. As long as she needs me, I'm here." He added pulling his mate into his arms. BJ didn't like it, but kept his cool.

Julianne, touched her mates shoulder. "Love, let's go to bed. They need time alone."

BJ frowned, "Um, baby. I was enjoying talking to Zeke. I meant it's so rare..."

Jules laughed, "BJ, come on, bed." She demanded.

Marisol moved to her father and hugged him, and then she hugged her mother. "Good night Momma, Poppa, Zeke won't stay long." She promised. BJ relaxed and they left the young couple

Marisol sat on Zeke's lap and hugged him tightly. Zeke wanted his woman; she was of age, and there was no one to stop them. All he had to do was, adjust and he could feel her warmth surrounding him.

Marisol felt him stiffen beneath her bottom, and she ground her body into his hardness, pulling a deep groan from her mate. "Baby, unless you want your daddy to catch us in a compromising position, then you need to be still."

Marisol laughed. Zeke loved the sound of her laughter. The sweet little she-devil knew she was driving him to distraction and she loved it. "I'm not doing anything. I'm just sitting here. I can move." She added standing, but not willing to be free just yet; Zeke gripped her waist and held her close.

"Baby, I want you so bad, but I can wait. We don't have to rush. OK. Cold showers were invented for a reason." Zeke whispered, almost groaning.

Marisol melted. She wanted her mate. She knew she was aroused, because she wasn't a complete novice, besides the other girls in the pack talked. She was just not experienced. She smiled, happy that the only man she would share her body with was her mate. Zeke asked, "What are you thinking?" He had to think of something else other than his mate's naked body writhing beneath him as he loved her, branding her as his woman.

"Nothing, Zeke, can I ask you something?" she asked.

He leaned back and looked into her eyes, "Of course, what?"

"Does it hurt the first time? I mean I've heard girls talking, but I've never..." she blushed and his wolf growled.

Our mate is untouched. We will be the only man to be with her. We need to claim her now, before someone else comes along. his wolf declared.

Struggling to tame his beast, Zeke's heart beat in his chest. "Baby, it depends on the couple. If the man takes his time and make sure she's ready, it shouldn't hurt, now if he's clumsy, or in a rush, it might. Look, when we make love, and we will, I promise to do everything in my power to take care of you, OK.'" He kissed her gently and she relaxed.

"But what if I don't please you?" she asked, fear tracing her voice.

Zeke smiled, "Baby, you please me by simply being you. Let me worry about pleasing you, OK."

Marisol blushed, "Zeke, I know it seems silly but, I just..."He kissed her, nothing short of a natural disaster would have stopped him at this point.

"Baby, when we make love, it will be special. I will take care of you and love you so thoroughly, you will never doubt me." Zeke exhaled and stood, "I need to go, because knowing I will be your first has set my wolf on edge. I need to calm him down. Come on, walk me to the door." He whispered.

She did and he kissed her once more, then he left, Marisol secured the door. Smiling she turned to go to her room, Julianne was sitting in the dining room,.

"Momma, I thought you were asleep." Marisol stated surprised.

"I wanted to make sure you were OK. A lot happened tonight." She explained.

Marisol was silent. Julianne waited. "I want to hate him, Momma. He left us alone and Mama had to take care of us on her own. I remember crying. I asked for Daddy, and she hugged me and said he loved me.

One day, Mama was crying, and she said we'd be alright. I remember some people coming and yelling at her and we left that house. Mama was scared, and I wanted Daddy to come home.

We left and I remember being in the back of a truck. There were lots of others there with us. The truck stopped and Mama got out, we walked a long time. She had to carry Rosita and we stopped a lot. We found a pack and they let us stay. Mama kept Rosita and me inside. One night, a man came and Mama was big with Javier and couldn't fight him. He hurt her.

He left and I ran to the next house for help. The lady had her mate to take me and Rosita to his house and the next day we went home and Mama had Javier. She couldn't do much, so I tried to take care of her. One of the women came over and stayed with us.

Mama healed, and the man came back. It was after that night when the people started to treat mama differently. I hated that man, and I hated Daddy for leaving us. If he was there, the man wouldn't hurt Mama anymore.

The lady that helped Mama introduced her to Josh. He was human, but he wasn't a bad man. One night, Mama said we had to go, Josh was coming, and we left with him. Every time something happened, I wished for Daddy. If he was there, then no one would hurt us. He left us alone and I didn't understand.

Momma, I know he was locked up, and I know that he sent money to get Mama out of Mexico. I even believe that he searched for us, but I wish ..." Marisol exhaled.

Julianne hugged her daughter. She never knew she remember so much from when she was so young. No child should carry a burden like this. This was her daughter, her baby.

She whispered, "Mari, I told you that I would be here for you until my last breath. I will be here. Your mother loved the three of you so much, despite the fact that she was taken so young, never forget that. The thing is, I believe Geraldo. If he had not gotten locked up, he never would have left you. It's OK to be angry, but it's also OK to love him. He is your Daddy and he loves you as much as your father and I do."

Marisol looked at her mother, "Momma, why is this so easy for you?"

"My father died. I found out that Javon offered to change him, and he refused. He left me, not because he was selfish, but because the cancer had eaten away at him. He was a shell of man, and he would not burden mother and me." Jules exhaled. "I was so angry with him for leaving me. Then Momma met Lakota, and refused him. Momma was hospitalized and it scared me beyond reason. The twins were infants, and the three of you needed me. I was so afraid of losing her, but she mated with Lakota and I got my Mom back."

"I love Lakota. He is the best step-dad a girl could ask for, but he is not Oscar Kent. He can never replace daddy. But Daddy loved Momma enough to go and let her find someone that could be there for her. He also made sure I met BJ before he left me. Your father did not die. He did not leave you because he was running away. He was a victim of circumstance and he paid his dues. He has fought so hard to find you, and BJ and I could not stand in the way of you meeting and getting to know him." Julianne finished.

"You don't want us anymore. Is that why he is here? Do we have to go with...?" Rosita walked in with tears swimming in her eyes.

"No baby, no. I will never let him or anyone take you from me." Julianne assured her second oldest. Moving quickly, she held her close. Marisol felt her sister's fear and she too held her close. "It's OK, Rosa, we are home. We are safe." She too assured her sister.

Rosita held on to Julianne so tightly, and Jules held on to her just as strong. She began to hum, a simple lullaby that she sang to them when they were younger. Rosita relaxed.

"Rosita, I love you, so much. You were three and had the cutest little laugh. I remember the first time I heard you laugh. You were in the hospital and BJ and I stopped by. When we walked in, you reached for us and laughed. I knew then that I would do anything and everything to hear that laughter again. I am so sorry that somehow we've hurt you. But Rosita, you are my daughter, my baby and I will always love you. I would die before I let anyone take either of you from me. Do you hear me?" Julianne whispered.

Rosita hugged her Momma. "Momma, I love you too." She replied. Soon she yawned, and the three laughed. Marisol took her hand and said, "Come on Rosa. Let's go to bed." Jules walked the girls to their room, and then she joined her mate.

"Are they OK?" BJ asked when his mate crawled into bed beside him.

"They will be fine. Geraldo has thrown all of us for a loop. I had no idea, Rosita was hurting so much. Tomorrow, I want to talk with Elise and see if we can just get with the girls and talk. Now, baby, how are you?" Jules asked.

"Stop. You don't have to take care of everyone. Let me take care of you now. Come here." He added, pulling Jules into his embrace and just holding her. Silent tears flowed down her cheeks, "I love you. I love you so much." She whispered, and then drifted into sleep.

*****

Brandy stood in the nursery holding MJ, singing to him softly. The boys had finished their first semester and had gone home for a holiday break. Philip was staying at Thane and his family was coming over to visit from Texas. Although, they had spoken via phone and teleconferenced many times, they wanted to meet the alphas in person and see this place that was now home to their middle son.

Michael and Javon talked and agreed to the visit. Phillip was excited. He had not seen all of his siblings together in a long time. On his last visit home, his brothers were away. One was in the military and the other traveled for his job. His sisters were there and he loved being with them. He recalled when they visited and knew several pack members were excited about seeing them again.

Michael joined her in the nursery and hugged her from behind. He held both of them close and Brandy was surrounded with loved for this amazing man. It was moments like this that Michael let his guard down and relaxed. Gone was the stern faced leader that was so serious no one cracked a smile. Here he was a mate and a father that would do anything and everything for his family.

"Are you still nervous? " Brandy asked.

Michael laughed. "If I say yes, what would you do to help me relax?" he asked pressing his rigid member into her soft bottom.

"No, no, no! We have four more weeks. You heard the healer. It's too soon." Michael whimpered. She turned holding their son close. He kissed her then kissed their son.

"I know. I've been working out religiously. Haven't you noticed my abs and my guns?" he teased flexing his muscles. Brandy giggled at his antics and he kissed her once more. MJ, who was in the middle began to squirm and Michael laughed, extracting his baby boy from his mother's embrace.

"Ok Son, I'll back off, but she was my girl first." He teased the babe as his son reached up and grabbed a lock of his black hair.

Brandy laughed as MJ was quickly swept into his father's arms. "You're spoiling him. Tracy has the hardest time settling him down now."

Michael smiled as MJ grasped a lock of his dark hair. "You and this little boy are my world." He whispered. Brandy just hugged him. Michael held his family and sighed. He checked on his pack members and for the most part everyone was content. Phillip was excited but Clarence seemed depressed. He'd address him tomorrow.

"What is it?" Brandy asked.

Michael smiled and answered, "It's Clarence. He's feeling down."

"He's been that way since the girls went back home two weeks ago. He just works and shuts himself off. He's in love with her. Do you think she might be his mate?" Brandy queried.

"I don't know. If she is, he will try to resist her. He honestly has an issue with her being so young." Michael answered truthfully. "The thing is, he was happy with her. Even though it was only for a few days, I saw a side of him that I've never seen before." Brandy nodded in agreement. Michael was right.

"Are you going to talk to him?" she asked.

"Yes, but not as his alpha, he needs his friend. I'll go over there in a bit after we put MJ to bed." He explained. He decided not to wait because the sense of melancholy he felt ran deep within his friend.

After they put the baby to bed, Michael called Clarence, Clarence, I'm coming over. We need to talk.

As soon as he walked up, the beta opened the door for him. Michael knew it was late, but he had to make sure Clarence was alright. Clarence never talked about what happened with Aria. He'd heard rumors of a love triangle involving one of the pack females, but that's all it was rumors. Since Aria had gone two weeks ago, Clarence buried himself in his duties. At night he did not sleep,, because several guard reported that he would just run.

"Alpha, can I help you with something?" he asked, knowing the real reason Michael stopped by. He wasn't ready to talk yet. He wasn't ready to admit that he'd fallen for a girl that was way too young.

"Clarence, I'm not here as your alpha but your friend. You need to talk." Michael stated.

"There is nothing to discuss. I'm fine. I just want to focus on my work. I don't need..." Michael interrupted him.

"Aria is at home now. She's on vacation from school. Javon said, she even brought home a guest, a young man she takes classes with." Michael added.

Crump went the glass that Clarence was holding in his hand. The glass lacerated his palm, and he didn't even notice.

"Fuck! Clarence, hold on man," Michael yelled taking the remaining broken container from him and moving to pick bigger pieces of the glass from his wound. Once he was certain all of the glass had been removed, Clarence washed his hand and wrapped it. It would heal. Michael waited, yet Clarence didn't speak.

"Is this young man her mate?" he asked after a long pause.

Michael shook his head, "No, but he is a friend. Clarence, you need to talk to her. You need to figure out if this was a fling or something more"

Clarence sighed, "It was supposed to be us just scratching an itch. It only happened for two nights. I set the parameters, sex-only, I said." Clarence closed his eyes. "I looked for her after that first night. I watched her. She was so friendly and outgoing, and I wanted to beat every male that talked to her. I couldn't let her know, so I pretended I was doing my duties. When she came to me the next day, I was overjoyed, but people were around and I am so much older than she is. So I rebuffed her and escorted her back to her friends.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers