Time for Truth Ch. 12

Story Info
Confrontation with Jael.
9.4k words
4.81
12.8k
13

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Welcome,

Joe and the Jael alphas meet their end. Javon fights for his life. Iyoka knows who Geraldo is. Jael gets a new name.

All characters in this story are above the age of consent.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

Cortez, my office now! Javon ordered as for some reason he felt the other man's rage. Gustavo and Gernick rushed to the medical center and pulled the furious wolf from the room.

They must die! Die! Die! Die! Geraldo's beast chanted.

Soon they were at the alpha home and Javon led them to his office.CALM DOWN! he commanded. He was not sure and alpha command would work so he was surprised when Geraldo's wolf complied.

Soon the man was back in control, "Her father Javon, her father... He raped her. Amari is not her sister. She's her daughter. She's a product of rape." Geraldo sobbed.

Javon knew he could not deal with Jael; this was now Geraldo's fight. "How many?"

Geraldo looked into the angry eyes of his friend. "All but BJ. I cannot endanger my kids other father."

"BJ has his reasons for going. Jael hurt...", he closed his eyes, "What they forced Nina to endure was inhumane. He needs to exact revenge on her behalf."

Geraldo nodded, "He can come, but you make sure my children are safe, that now includes Amari."

Javon sent for all of his warriors. They reported ready for battle. Nina and Celia walked out ready to fight. Javon was about to order the women to halt, but they were betas and the betas were called in to defend the pack when needed. Besides there were at least twenty additional warriors that were also female, and he could not discriminate and ban these two women.

Nina, no! Thaddeus sent. Blaine was also communicating mentally with his mate as well. He felt his children's fear. Benny was terrified and Nickie was petrified as well. The twins were with their older sister and crying.

"Celia, baby. Please, stay home. The kids need you here. I promise we will handle Jael." Blaine pleaded as he pulled her to him.

Celia shook her head. "No, Blaine. You don't understand. They are never accountable. They have never had to face the people they hurt. I saw what they did. I need to fight. I need to go there." She cried.

Celia, please don't go. I know you want too and I understand why, but I can't risk you and BJ. BJ will avenge your family. Please stay here with us. Julianne sent. She shared a sister connection with Celia that was born ages ago. Until she met her she was always alone. After meeting Celia, she gained more than a friend; she gained a family.

Jules Celia sent as she felt her children's fear. She looked over at her oldest son. His face was neutral. Benny? Celia queried.

Benny looked at his mother. He wanted her safe at home but he knew she needed to decide for herself. Celia loved her kids. So she agreed to stay home. Blaine hugged her and swore to her that things would work out.

Malcolm walked up. He was late because Kyra was unwell. They had just realized she was carrying a new pup. In a few months, he'd have a new son. He had to make sure he came back home. His mate, his daughters, and his son needed him. Kyra asked that he not say anything to the family until everyone came home.

Nina faced her mate. A plethora of motions played across his face. The most dominate emotion was fear. Nina squared her shoulders. She was done running. She had to face these monsters. Thaddeus pulled her aside. "Baby, I want you to stay here." He commanded. "We will..." she interrupted.

Nina replied, "I ran Thaddeus and because I didn't fight back, look at what these bastards have done. I won't hide anymore. I need to face them for myself." She explained.

He was so afraid Joe would go after her. He wanted to order her to stay home, but she was right. This was her fight as much or more than anyone elses. Thaddeus looked over at Hannah. She held his two kids in her arms but her pride in her daughter showed. He had to let her face them. If he loved her, and he did, he had to let her fight. "OK, we fight together." He whispered. Then he held her so tightly, she had to ask that he let go a little.

As the two talked, the vampires said one of the Jael betas wanted to speak with the leader. Geraldo went to see him. Blaze lay on his bunk knowing what the outcome would be. Geraldo walked in and pure hatred emanated from his eyes as he faced the Jael beta. The look of death on the dark-haired wolf's face made Blaze almost wet himself but he spoke anyway.

"Go after Joe, first. He's the most deadly. The alphas are weak. The only ones that follow them have some rank, so you may have to kill at least twenty to thirty wolves. Some of the ones that will fight you fight out of fear of punishment. They are all pawns in Joe and the alphas sick game." Blaze stated.

"Why are you telling me this?" Geraldo asked. Something wasn't quite right about this guy, but he didn't believe he was all evil though. "How do I know this isn't an elaborate scheme?

Blaze sighed, "You're right. Don't trust me. You have no reason too. But do you know how to enter Jael? It is a fortress; there's only one gate. Once the guards alert Joe, all hell will break loose and you will be attacked from all sides. All I have to do is call and you'll be dead before you even set foot in the nearby town."

Geraldo nodded. "Is that supposed to scare me? Call them, the more the merrier. It's been a long time since I've had a good fight; I look forward to the exercise. Do you want to know something Blaze? Under a decent leader, you would have been honorable, sadly you were screwed before you were born. This time tomorrow, I will enact retribution. So rest tonight because tomorrow you'll join your fallen members." The Jael alphas and Joe would die as soon as they got there.

Blaze laughed. "I'm not afraid of dying. I died over a hundred years ago. That pack killed any decent part of me that ever existed. You are cocky, but you need to focus. Joe is insane. He's also conceited. He wouldn't believe a warning. Besides, if he suspected anything, Iyoka would be dead right now."

Geraldo froze. He grabbed him, "What in the hell are you talking about?" he demanded.

"Iyoka has an implant in her neck. Joe had it implanted last year." Blaze smiled evilly, "Man it was so much fun subduing her. If she wasn't such a cold fish, I would have..." Geraldo growled. He was barely maintaining his control to begin with; this beta was flirting with instant death. Blaze swallowed nervously and continued. "They need to remove it before Joe activates ..." he screamed as Geraldo tossed him across the room.

David gasped, "Help her, please. Help her." He cried.

Gustavo rushed to the medical center and straight to Iyoka's room. He touched the side of her neck and found the implant. With his talon, he ripped Iyoka's neck open and removed it. He tossed it across the room before it triggered. Amari screamed and rushed towards him, thinking the vampire was hurting her mother.

Kim rushed in and hurriedly closed the wound. The chip ignited, emitting a hissing sound. Iyoka stared at the vampire and whispered, "You saved my life."

Gustavo smiled and nodded. Then he ripped his wrist, "Drink." And she did. The wound on her neck healed instantly. Geraldo rushed in as the vampire was done feeding her. She was alive and he knew he had no recourse. The Jael pack at this time tomorrow would exist no more. He caressed Iyoka's cheek as he looked into her eyes. She trusted him. His wolf preened. This time they would not fail their mate.

They would leave soon. Javon had soldiers loading vehicles for the journey west. Geraldo called his brother and asked for a favor. It was granted immediately. Michael, the Thane Alpha, called and spoke with Geraldo. He too stood with them. He informed them that the pack north of Jael was willing to help, but were unable to send fighters. Geraldo told him to let the alpha know he appreciated the help. He thanked Michael, because he knew with support he'd have a harder time subduing his enemy. They would leave in a few hours. Soon, the Loess Falls wolves would head west, along with Geraldo. Clarence had called Michael and he had several cars of soldiers ready to meet them. Lakota and Levin sent a group as well.

*****

Near Jael, the vampires all stood. Despite Geraldo's intention not one wolf from Loess or their friends would die tonight. Gernick, Garrick, Kale, and Krill faced each other and nodded.

"Krill will I be called before the council once again for this?" Gernick asked.

"Yes, we all will. But the vampire council has issue with this pack as well. So as long as their leaders are dealt with, fall out will be minimum." he explained.

Joe was one conceited bastard. Gernick fumed as he watched him force one woman after another to rut with him. The Alpha and the alpha bitch were just as horrible. They would wait on the wolves, and let them fight. They would only interfere if it became a life or death situation. However, once Joe and the Alphas were gone, the pack would have a new alpha. This alpha was a member of their family.

*****

Michael called his betas and explained what has happening concerning the Jael pack. They listened. Brandy stood with her mate. She knew this was not easy, but he had to ask. "Are any of you willing to join with the Loess wolves to deal with this pack?"

No one responded. Finally three female betas volunteered. The males protested and said they would not send their women into a war zone.

Malachi stood. "I'll go. After what they did to Nina, I would love to tear them apart." The other males agreed. Soon Michael had quite a few betas ready for battle.

The Betas that were not going would patrol the borders. Any refugees from Jael would be taken to the welcome center that the females would organize. They would stay at the welcoming centers until the situation at Jael was handled. Michael contacted the pack alpha north of Jael and solicited his support as well. The Louisiana wolves would take a stand at their territory along with their wolves. He too had a triage set up for refugees.

Leo learned of the threat against his pack and knew he needed to go home. His sons were ready to go with him.

Zoe learned of the impeding attack and she called Ares. He answered and told her. He was going to face Jael. She begged him not to, but he said, he had too. Benny and Kevin were going also.

Saphirra called Benny and he was honest with her. He had to fight with his family. For some reason, his response hurt her. Did he even think about what would happen to her if something happened to him? Too upset to be around anyone, Saphirra tossed her phone across her bedroom and went to work. She started breaking down an engine when her brother Patch joined her.

"Saphirra, talk to me." Patch begged.

Not looking at him, she humped her shoulders and mumbled, "Nothing to say. Benny is going into a war zone and I may lose him."

Patch moved to his sister and took her hands. "Saphirra, Fefe, he has to defend his pack. If they are going as a beta it's his job to go. He should be fine. Alpha Michael is sending men with them. Jael won't know what hit them. Benny will be back." he promised.

Saphirra cried. She was terrified. Never in her life had she ever been so afraid. Patch held his sister close, as she cried. His father walked in took his daughter in his arms. He let her cry, and then he reminded her that Benny was strong, and loved her more than anything. Saphirra hugged her dad and smiled. If Daddy said it would be OK, then it had to be.

Remy and Leo were preparing to return to Texas when Michael asked that they continue their visit. If Leo didn't mind he needed him on the defensive lines here, incase deserters tried to get through.

Leo agreed and went to join the Thane betas. Remy joined the women and helped set up a welcoming post at an empty building outside of the compound.

Michael had spoken with Javon earlier, but he called back to reassure him that his men were ready. Geraldo called his brother, and they had men coming in south of Jael. The terror of the Jael Pack ended today. He failed his first mate, and he would not fail to protect his new mate.

He needed to see her before he left. Geraldo went over to the medical center. He went straight to her room. Iyoka was asleep. He sat beside her bed. He took her hand and she woke up. Iyoka gasped.

"Alpha Geraldo, what?" she asked.

"We are headed to Jael. That pack ends today." Geraldo told her.

"Why? I mean, I appreciate you for stopping them, but why?" Iyoka asked.

"I failed my first mate. She was forced to raise our children without me and it led to her death. A death that was ordered by your pack members. They must pay, Iyoka. But not only for what they did to my angel, but what they have done to you. I feel you are my mate." Geraldo whispered.

"No, you are mistaken. I cannot be your mate. I am damaged. I cannot give you..." She looked away. "Geraldo, destroy them, but chose someone else to be our mate. Choose someone that can give you children." She whispered.

Geraldo squeezed her hand. "You, Iyoka, are my mate. And when I kill those bastards. We will find a way to fix what's wrong so we can have a family. I promise. OK" he said softly.

Iyoka wanted to believe him. She wanted to believe she could be healed. But life had taught her not to wait for miracles. "Excuse me, Geraldo, the men are ready." A beta called. Geraldo leaned over and kissed Iyoka's temple.

The Loess wolves loaded there jeeps and headed west. At the same time the Thane wolves headed east. The wolves from Mexico headed north. The vampires watched the Jael pack. Dawn came and the Jael lands were surrounded. Geraldo arrived and headed into the Jael compound. He was stopped at the gates. Blaze informed him that there was only one entrance.

He demanded entry and the wolves refused so he and his team revved their engines and drove through. Joe jumped up and rushed out along with Jenzel. He walked right into the face of the angry alpha. Joe demanded "I am Joe, head beta of this pack. Who are you and why are you here" Geraldo was on him before he could finish. Jenzel ran and hid in the basement of his home with Kendal. Several of the Jael wolves joined the fight, as wolf after wolf from the surrounding packs came in.

Many of the members of Jael sensed that then end was near and refuse to come when Jenzel and Joe called them to fight. Joe faced Geraldo and snarled. Thus interloper came into his backyard and wanted to take what was his. He'd kill him first then order his men to kill the rest. However, Joe was momentarily distracted when he spotted Nina.

"Nina, I thought you died." He gasped turning his back on the furious alpha that challenged him. Geraldo knocked Joe to the ground, straddling him. He punched him repeatedly. He was going to kill him, but before this bastard died, he would beat him senseless first. Somehow Joe shoved Geraldo off and shifted.

The Jael betas attacked. Thaddeus and Blaine fought wolf after wolf. The females engaged in combat as well. There were no female betas fighting for Jael, and the males were vicious. Several Loess females took hard blows, but they fought as a well oiled machine. As soon as one female wolf fell, another attacked. The Jael wolves had never seen anything like this. In their pack, females were good for cooking, sex, and serving. These women from Texas, California, Louisiana, and Mexico were a force to be reckoned with.

The men fought as well. Joe was a skilled fighter, and thought he'd beat this strange wolf easily. He attacked the alpha in wolf form. Geraldo shifted into the biggest black wolf anyone had ever seen. He was wrong. It was the moment he realized this wolf was an alpha that he knew his time was up. Some of the other betas tried to enter their fight and he commanded them to stay back. Even the Jael wolves obeyed him. Joe looked around and realized that Jenzel and Kendall had run.

Gernick vanished in, ready to end Joe if necessary. Geraldo ordered, Stay back. Find that cowardly alpha and his bitch.

Not even caring that he had just been commanded by an alpha that was not his alpha, Gernick and Kale headed to the alpha home. Krill and Garrick searched the perimeters. Most alpha home had escape tunnels. Soon more wolves entered, and some of the Jael wolves ran. The alphas decided to escape as well and took off thru the tunnels beneath their home. Soon the neared the exit, not realizing that for them there was no escape.

The Cortez-Alvarez pack was waiting and captured the two nefarious outlaws, bring both back their former home.

A horde of women and children ran from Jael. This was the time to escape. If Joe and the alphas won, they weren't going to stick around and be punished.

The Thane thetas rescued as many wolves as they could and escorted them to the safe shelter at their compound. Some groups escaped north where there was also shelter waiting. There the wolves from Louisiana had camped out to provide a safety net for refugees. Soon Thane was overflowing and Michael called Javon.

Javon did not go the Jael because he was needed at home to wait for fall out. Besides, his brothers and most trusted fighters were there.

Iyoka was in surgery and Amari was there waiting. Eugenia had created a diluted drink for Iyoka to cleanse her body of the obta.

*****

Blaze lay on the floor, next to David where Geraldo tossed him. He looked up and saw David lying in his bunk trembling. He was ill again, and needed help. He knew the betas were gone and no one was even concerned about them. He had to get David to the healers. Blaze looked around and he saw his pack mates. They were angry that he gave up their pack.

No one spoke, just glared at him. He had to stop them so he decide that none of them would leave these cells alive. His only regret was that David had to be sacrificed as well. He stood and looked at the young man. He wished he could tell him the truth. He wished he could tell him how he felt. He couldn't and his secret died with him today.

Javon checked on their prisoners. As he entered, the men said nothing.

Blaze spoke. "They need to kill Joe and his men. The alpha is weak. Destroying him will be child's play."

"Why are you telling me this?" Javon asked. This was a strange wolf. He seemed to have no allegiance to his former pack, even though he was a wolf of higher rank.

"Alpha Javon, I was born there. I saw Joe do all types of evil. To survive, I became like him. Do you know what he required of me to show my loyalty? I had to kill my mother. I killed her and he laughed. The thing is she was better off dead than being brutalized by him." Blaze exhaled.

"I'm not a saint, Alpha. I used women indiscriminately. I beat weaker Weres. " He nodded towards David.' "You see that young wolf there. I almost killed him just because he was trying to protect Iyoka."

"Why are you telling me this?" Javon asked.

"It's simple. I plan to become alpha of a pack. I wanted Jael but you beat me to the punch. So, Alpha, I'll just take over here." He attacked. Catching Javon by surprise. The guards moved to intervene when Javon ordered them back. Shifting, Javon fought Blaze. Blaze was strong, a true warrior, but he wasn't strong enough to take out the Loess Pack alpha.

Elise screamed. Her mate was being attacked. She headed for the holding cells, but Aria stopped her. The vampires rushed down but were ordered to stay back. This was a fight of dominance and Javon had to defeat this guy in his own.

Javon and Blaze fought. At one point, Blaze pinned the Alpha causing concern amongst the ones witnessing the fight. Blaze was a warrior that was what he did. He snarled and was ready to go in for the kill. Elise rushed in and Javon felt her heartbreak and fear. He had to protect his mate.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers