Time for Truth Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

He devolved and gave full control to his beast. Snarling viciously, Javon bit the wolf that held him causing him to lose balance. Then the angry wild beast attacked his foe full force.

Blaze loved it. Now he could have a real fight. Javon was no longer human, just an angry beast that was furious that this bastard had the gall to try and take what was his. He dove and Blaze dodged. Javon hit the hard concrete floor. Blaze attacked, biting chunks of flesh from his opponent. Javon was bleeding but he could not give up. His family depended on him.

Blaze laughed. He had defeated the Loess Falls alpha and would soon take over the pack. His laughter angered the injured alpha and Javon remembered his past of being thrown into a dog pit and having to fight to survive. Forcing his body to move, he leaped once more catching the cocky beta off guard. Javon went for his throat. Blaze used speed to throw the alpha once more. Javon tackled him once more ripping into his side. Blaze was not done. He would die and he knew it, but he needed the alpha angry enough to kill the other men that were with him. He knew what would push Javon over the edge. He changed tactics and lunged at Elsie. Javon growled and went in fir the kill. He did not just rip his throat apart, bur he ripped his entire head from his body.

However his beast was not done. Each member of Jael, that was in that room, had to die. Javon systematically took apart the remaining wolves. They fought but when faced with a infuriated alpha they were easily defeated. Finally one wolf was left, and he could not fight. Javon's wolf growled. Then the man reasserted himself. He remembered this wolf. Amari mentioned him, David! This wolf stood in front of the girl when they arrived although he was the weakest amongst them. Amari begged for his life in the same breathe that she begged them to spare her sister.

"Calm, my beast. We are done. David is not a threat. Javon coaxed his animal.

He is Jael. He dies. the wolf demanded.

My wolf, he is damaged. Javon sent. The wolf scented the young man who bared his neck for him to take. That was enough for the wolf to see reason. Javon shifted back. "What was he referring to when he said you were almost killed."

David shook, and realized that for now the alpha spared him. "Iyoka told me her father raped her. I went after him and he ordered that I be beaten. They locked her up. I couldn't find her and when she was allowed to be freed, she told me about..." he stopped.

Javon spoke."We know Amari is her daughter. You, David are a true friend, and I would like for you to remain here..You are not a prisoner, OK."

It was at that moment that David lost control of his body. After he had evacuated his bladder, Javon ordered that he be allowed a room and clean clothes. He also wanted him to see a healer.

Elise was waiting and leaped into her mates arms. He was almost killed and she would not have been able to survive that.

*****

Soon the number of refugees dwindled down. Geraldo had Joe down, and was ready to end this. Geraldo looked to BJ and Thaddeus. One of them deserved this kill. He didn't care which one. He wanted the get his hands on that sorry excuse of an alpha. "Thaddeus, BJ," Geraldo called. "Finish him." He tossed Joe to the two men that were already bloodied from the earlier battle. Both shifted and attacked Joe. Thaddeus went for his neck as BJ ripped his torso apart. Soon, Joe, beta of Jael existed no more.

Geraldo had move on to a new enemy. These two people hurt his mate, ruined her life, and tortured her beyond reason. Geraldo growled at the cowardly alphas. Jenzel and Kendal were thrown into the circle. Seeing his head beta beaten and bloody, Jenzel began begging for mercy.

Jenzel knew he was done. He noticed that his wolves no longer fought. They watched. Not willing to go down so easily, Jenzel threw Kendall at Geraldo and Geraldo caught her. Slinging her to the side, he went after Jenzel. Nina grabbed her, and the alpha bitch fought, but Nina had decades of anger inside, and she was also more than a were. "Listen Bitch," Kendal whispered. "I will kill you then I'm spitting on your corpse." She taunted.

Nina stopped and cocked her head to the side. She had no idea who she was. "You don't remember me, do you?" Nina asked. Recognition dawned. "Nina, You died!" she gasped.

"Bingo, bitch. He can't beat your ass, but I can." Nina growled. She attacked the alpha bitch and bashed her head repeatedly against the ground. No one moved to separate the women.

Nicki felt pure rage and anger. Nina was in duress, so she appeared. She moved to join in the fight when Gernick grabbed her. As much as he wanted to, he finally understood. The wolves had to handle this. A quick chop to the chest, and Kendall gained momentum. Nicki struggled against her mate "Let me go Gernick. Nina needs me." She demanded.

"Nickie, she has to fight this fight. She is strong, let her face them." Gernick explained. Nickie looked at her sister and watched as she proceeded to take the alpha bitch apart. Geraldo was taking care of the alpha as well. Nina bared her teeth, ready to take her throat when Geraldo halted her. Kendal was beaten, but she wasn't going out without landing some blows.

"Don't kill her." Geraldo ordered. Nina growled refusing to obey his command. He was not her alpha. This bitch needed to die.

Nina, stop. Thaddeus sent.

Two of the Thane females grabbed her and pulled her back, allowing Kendall to drop to the round. As she healed Kendal decided to torment Nina. "We never should have stopped Ralph from raping your daughter. He could have mated her, and then she would belong to us." Nina went for her again, but Nicolette stepped in. She understood, but the alpha said wait.

"Vampires, you pathetic creatures have vampires here to kill us." Kendall taunted, and Mona from Thane struck her across the face.

Jenzel would die, but Geraldo needed answers. "You beg for your life, you worthless piece of shit. How many of your pack begged for mercy before you abused them and allowed Joe to do whatever the hell he wanted?" he demanded.

"I surrender; banish me and my mate. We will leave, just please, don't..." Jenzel begged.

"Did Iyoka beg you to stop? Did she plead with you to let her go, yet you raped her. You mated your daughter and implanted your seed inside of her." Geraldo growled a red-haze feeling his eyes.

"I never hurt my daughter. Some strange male attacked..." he was cut off as Geraldo slapped him across the room.

"You sick fuck. You raped her. Deny it again and your ass dies now." Geraldo growled.

Kendall laughed, "You were drunk. You had been drinking since we had the party for all of the girls that came of age. Getting you to fuck her was easy. I hated that little bitch, and I hate you. You wanted her, mate of mine. I saw how you watched her. You hated her friend David just because. Why do you think I kept him around.?" Kendall hissed.

Jenzel looked at his mate and saw a woman he did not know. He never loved her, but what she was implying was unacceptable.

"Shut up, Kendall. Stop your lies." He growled and Geraldo grabbed him by the neck.

"We're dead. These wolves won't let us live. Our own pack has turned against us. No one is fighting anymore." She glared at her beaten mate. "I saw you go into her room at night. I heard her beg you not to touch her, but you did anyway. She never took your gifts and as she got older, she stayed away."

"I never..." Jenzel denied, but he knew his mate spoke the truth.

Kendall growled. "Shut up! She came home and went to her room. You were drunk and you wanted to see if she fucked anyone that night. I followed and I saw you throw her on the bed and rip her dress. She fought you, almost beat you too. But I wanted to watch you fuck our daughter. So I had to help you out." Kendall smiled evilly.

"You lie, Kendall. I would never." Jenzel denied once again.

"I grabbed the bitch and subdued her as you ripped off her panties and plowed her virgin pussy. She screamed and the blood gushed from her. Baby, you fucked her so good, that for the first time, I came just watching." Kendall sighed.

"Your were about to climax when you marked her. She tried to fight, but I had tied her hands with a wire. I knew you wanted another baby, so I thought what if you got the bitch pregnant. That would ruin her reputation and make you leave me the hell alone." Kendall laughed. No one moved. Everyone was disgusted, even the remaining members of Jael that dropped their weapons.

"I choked her and I made her mark you. You screamed and knotted her. You were tied to her for at least two hours. I'm not sure if Amari was conceived that night, or on one of the other nights that you went into her room." She hissed at him. "Deny it. You know you can't deny it. I watched a few more times, but I was sad to see that she just laid there. She didn't even try to stop you."

Kendall laughed, amused by the sheer look of disgust that the sea of faces around her. "The stupid bitch told her best friend, David. You had him beaten, but he didn't die. I learned she was hiding her pregnancy and had her locked away until I could induce labor. A good friend of mine sold me some herbs that prevented pregnancy. I've been taking them for decades. After she gave birth, I gave her the medicine in potent form. It should have killed her, but it didn't." She faced her mate.

"So, Jenzel, you can lie all you want. Your granddaughter is also your daughter. That bitch Iyoka can never bear another child and when I die today, I go Knowing that at least she gets to pay for all the pain she caused me."Kendall hissed for a final time.

Geraldo laughed. It was a dead sound. "You stupid bitch. You failed. Iyoka is my mate and right now she's having surgery to repair the damage you caused. The healers assured us that she will be able to have as many children as we want. Our daughter, Amari, is with her. She will return here as alpha bitch and anything that reminds her of you will be burned. So Kendall, you failed. You are a simple, small, insignificant blot that is about to be destroyed. I hope you and your mate find a special place in hell to rot."

Jenzel began to plead in earnest. Geraldo slapped him. Facing Nina and Nicolette he nodded and spoke, "Someone, kill that bitch" Nina and Nicolette complied. Nina took her neck and Nicolette ripped out her cold heart. Jenzel screamed for the last time as Geraldo ripped him apart piece by piece." Jenzel was gone, and Geraldo was still ripping apart his torso when BJ called to him.

"Geraldo, he's gone. You killed him." He stated.

He didn't hear him. BJ moved to his friend and grabbed him. Pulling him off of the dead wolf's torso he tried to reach him again. Geraldo lashed out, hurting BJ. The man stood and corralled the beast. Regaining control he checked on BJ. His brother, the Cortez-Alvarez alpha, joined him.

"Fuck, we need a medic. BJ. are you...?" Geraldo called. Nina and Thaddeus rushed forward when the medic told everyone to stay back. The Jael wolves led them to the medical center, where BJ was stitched up and his healing processes kicked in. Geraldo did not leave. He hurt BJ. He hurt the only man that he trusted more than anyone.

The healer told him BJ would be fine and then he started treating the other wolves that were injured from battle. Geraldo noticed that the compound seemed deserted. One of the betas told him a lot of the lesser wolves ran. He called Javon, but Javon did not answer. He faced Gernick and asked him to go check.

He then called Michael and Michael informed him that hundreds of the Jael wolves sought asylum at Thane. He asked that they be brought back home. The Wolves from Louisiana gave the same report. Geraldo looked around and stated. They cannot comeback to this. Burn the remains.

Several Jael wolves complied immediately. They had a new alpha and they wanted to make sure he got the respect he deserved. The Loess, Thane, and Gaines wolves help. Soon the fallen wolves were disposed of. Only three bodies remained and Geraldo asked them not to move them yet.

Gernick sent to Garrick that Javon had been attacked by the Jael beta. He killed all but one of the prisoners. Garrick relayed the messages to Geraldo who simply nodded.

*****

At Loess., Javon wanted time alone. Aria joined her father. He sat and the two said nothing. Javon looked at his daughter and said the first thing that came to mind. "I hope Geraldo rips that bastard apart. The thought of what he did to his little girl... Aria, I could never... I love you and your brothers and sisters more than anything in this world. I want you to remember that, OK. Clarence is an honorable wolf, and I respect him. But baby girl, this place is always home."

Aria hugged her dad. She was so worried. Her family was on the border of Mexico fighting a pack of insane wolves. She felt for Iyoka and Amari, yet she admired them for being so strong. Elise walked in and she hugged her mother as tears streamed down her face. Her parents were not perfect, but they loved them unconditionally.

"Sweetheart, go to the medical center and check on Iyoka and Amari for us OK. Also, David, he had an episode earlier." Elise whispered. Javon needed her, and she would be there for her mate.

"Elise, am I weak. I should have had them killed when they were brought in. Geraldo intimated... I let him face Jael. I didn't go. Am I weak Elise?. Am I a failure?" He queried.

"You are one of the strongest alphas I know. You use your brain Javon and there is nothing wrong with that. You weak? Did you not just kill a room full of warrior males with no assistance?" Elsie held him close. "I love you. You would die to protect us and you almost did. Javon, I would die if I lost you. Those kids that are sleeping upstairs need their daddy. Don't ever doubt yourself love. You are strong, powerful, and compassionate."

Javon held his mate close. He inhaled her scent. He closed his eyes and thanked Luna for such a wise woman.

Aria went to Iyoka's room and Amari was sitting there. Neither woman was talking. "Hey, I wanted to see if you two were OK?"

"We're fine. I was just telling Iyoka that I'm sorry..." Iyoka cut her off.

"I can't do this Amari. I never wanted you to know the truth because I knew you'd blame yourself some way. You are not to blame. Our parents are. They did this. You saved me and god knows how many others when you ran. Had you not run, we would still be living in hell. You found this pack and they did what I always tried to do. They protected you, protected my baby." Iyoka spoke as she cried silent tears.

"I hate father and mother. I hate what they forced me to do. I hate the way they treated our people, but Amari, I can never hate you. You're my baby girl." She whispered.

Amari hugged her and Iyoka told her they were safe now. It was finally over. Aria simply watched. Then Kim came in. Amari and Aria stepped out as she examined Iyoka.

She had good news. "The scars are gone. The antidote seems to have cleaned your system. I will need to do some blood test to be sure." She called in a technician who drew blood for the test. Amari and Aria went back inside. They talked as Kim rushed in with exciting news.

"Iyoka, it worked. You're cured. You can have a family now. I'm so happy." The doctor cried.

"Wait, I can have more babies." Iyoka asked stunned.

Amari hugged her mother, overjoyed that at least now she could have a normal life.

"Iyoka, you can meet your true mate and have your own family now. You can have a normal life and forget about..." she stopped and walked away.

"Amari, stop! You are and will always be the best thing in my life. Geraldo has no choice but to accept you, or I'm making his life hell." She teased.

"Wait, Geraldo. He's your mate?" Aria gasped.

"Yes, my wolf claims him. Well she did last night. He's so damned bossy though but he will protect us." She surmised.

"I'm so happy for you Iyoka. I need to check on David. He was brought in earlier. Rest, I'll be back." Aria explained.

"Wait, what's wrong with David? Did Blaze hurt him? Wait, I want to go too." Iyoka stated, trying to get up. Amari stopped her.

"I'll go check on him OK. I'll be back." Amari explained.

Iyoka started to protest, but she knew she was too weak to help anyone right now. Aria and Amari entered David's room. He was in bed, sleeping. The nurse came in and explained that he was medicated because he was in so much pain. Dr. Kim was monitoring him and had a specialist coming in to treat him. Amari sat beside David. If Iyoka was her Mom, then this man was as close to a dad that she'd ever had.

The nurse told them they were welcomed to stay, but he'd be out for at least five to six hours. Amari wanted to go back to Iyoka and Aria wanted to check on her parents. Amari kissed Dad's temple and whispered, "I love you."

Aria went home and spent some time with her younger siblings. Theo and Jasmine were there and scared because both their parents were fighting. She tried to ensure the kids that everything would be OK and their mom and dad would be home soon.

*****

At Thane, Michael informed the Jael wolves that their old Alpha had been destroyed as had Joe. The new alpha wanted them to return post haste. They shook in fear. He knew of the trauma they suffered. So he stated, "I'll go with you and if I don't; like this guy. I'll kick his ass and become alpha.

Soon the entire group shifted and the large pack traveled back to their compound. Michael was with them. The Louisiana wolves brought their people down as well. Once the entered they saw the bodies of the alphas and Joe in front of the alpha's home. A tall man with dark hair stood over them. The wolves gathered around slowly, relieved but apprehensive.

Geraldo looked across a sea of hundreds of faces. He saw fear, worry, distrust, and hope. He faced his bother and asked, "Can I have my mother's name." The Cortez -Alvarez alpha nodded. In an instant, he connected with every wolf that filled that space. He felt everything they felt. He could feel their heartbeats, and he accepted his role as Alpha. St Loess, Iyoka gasped. Then she cried happy tears. She had a new alpha, that meant Joe and her parents were gone for good.

BJ, Thane, Blaine and all of the other Weres from neighboring packs shared a look. Gernick, Garrick, Kale, and Krill appeared. The wolves became frightened.

Geraldo stood and raised his hands to calm the crowd but they eyed the vampires warily. "These vampires are the Ivanovs. They are here for our protection."

Kale stood and declared, "This pack is under the protection of our coven. No one human, were or other will be allowed to harm any of its members." The wolves gasped. If they had protection from the Ivanovs, no one would be able to destroy them ever.

Geraldo stood before his people. "I am Geraldo Javier Cortez. I am the alpha of this pack. As of this moment, the Jael pack exists no more. This pack will be known from this point on as the Cortez Pack."

All of the wolves replied in unison, "The Cortez Pack." Geraldo looked in disgust at the bodies of the former leaders. "I burned the fallen, but these three, I want you to tell me what you want. How do you wish to dispose of them? "

No one spoke, finally a young girl raised her voice. "Can we bury them in the desert in an unmarked grave? They don't deserve to be honored."

Geraldo smiled at the young woman, "Miss, what is your name?" he asked.

"Nadiya" she answered.

"Well Nadiya, I need a female to lead the women until I can convince my mate to return, will you take the post." He asked.

She didn't answer at first. Often Iyoka would lead them, but they were sure she had died. The scouts left out days ago and then theses wolves took over their pack. Everyone whispered. Nadiya looked at their new leader and he saw the fear and mistrust. Geraldo spoke once more, "Nadiya, you don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. I promise you, all of you this. I know you were abused and mistreated, but that ends now. I also know that for many of you that was a way of life, and I need you to know it will no longer be tolerated. So Nadiya, I will have my friends dispose of the bodies in the manner you requested OK. I want you all to go home tonight and rest. Tomorrow we will rebuild." Geraldo stated dismissing the group.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers