Time for Truth Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Some of the Jael betas waited. They were members of a new pack and unsure if their roles. Geraldo faced them and said. Betas go home, rest. I can tell by your actions here today that you are not like your former leaders.

Michael joined Geraldo and congratulated him. He liked this guy and knew that things at Jael would be different now. Then he saw Clarence, so he excused himself to talk with his head beta. The newly formed Cortez pack members made room for their guest. Thane was close by, so Michael and his wolves simply went back home, but not before Michael had a chance to rib Clarence. Clarence took his teasing in stride. But hugged his friend before he left.

Geraldo, BJ, Nina, and Thaddeus entered the alpha home. Several of the wolves that worked there waited nervously. Soon they each found a room they were comfortable in. The wolves led Geraldo to the alpha suite. They changed the linen, cleared out their old alpha things, but Geraldo refused to sleep in that room. He saw the faces on the omegas drop and was quick to reassure them.

"You have done a fantastic job preparing this room. But that man was despicable, and I cannot sleep in this room right now. You weren't here during the battle, but I have my reasons. Is there a smaller room available? The theta nodded and showed the new alpha to the guest room. Geraldo went in and sat down. He thought about Iyoka. She had surgery today, was she alright? He called Javon to ask about her. Javon told him she was fine and that Kim actually gave her some good news. He should call her room at the medical center.

He got the information from Javon and dialed the medical center, within minutes her phone rang.

"Hello," Iyoka answered.

"I killed them. They will never hurt you again." Geraldo whispered. Then he sniffed.

"Geraldo, thank you. I will be forever grateful." She whispered. She knew he cried, and it hurt her. She had to say something to make him happy. "The surgery worked. I am no longer ill. I have you to thank for that. I am indebted to you Geraldo. Maybe someday I can repay your kindness."

Geraldo took a deep breath. "I am alpha of this pack now. I changed the name. We are the Cortez Pack."

Iyoka was silent, then she spoke. "I know. I knew the moment you became my alpha. Did we lose a lot of wolves?" she asked.

"Only the wolves that fought with your father and Joe were killed." Geraldo explained. "Baby, you need to rest. I will come back to Texas tomorrow for a while but I can't stay. We need to rebuild." He explained.

"OK, Geraldo, thank you." She whispered.

"Iyoka, you're welcome. Now rest." He added then hung up.

Ares and Benny rode home with the wolves from Thane. They missed their girlfriends and wanted to see them before returning to Texas. Thaddeus gave both boys permission to go but told them it was only for one night.

Ares went straight to Zoe's apartment. He rang the doorbell and she snatched it open and leaped into his arms. She was so worried, so afraid. She needed him, as badly as he needed her. Neither spoke, she just grabbed Ares and pulled him inside. Ares held her close. He inhaled her scent. Today had been harrowing, something he'd never forget. He recalled listening to the Madam alpha and never in his life had he felt such anger. All he could think about was his family and his mate.

He needed Zoe. He had to see her, to hold her, to remind himself that there was some good in this world. "Ares, talk to me." Zoe whispered. She could see that whatever happened shook him to his core. "I want you to come home with me. I will ask alpha Michael if it's ok. I need you the meet my family, and become a apart of us. I know this is sudden, but will you come?" he asked.

Zoe sighed. "Let me talk to Madam Alpha Brandy, OK." She replied. "Come on, you need to rest." She led him to her bedroom, and he lay on her bed. Zoe lay beside him until he slept. She got up and dressed and then sent a message to Madam Alpha Brandy.

*****

Meanwhile, Benny was at Saphirra's home as Patch let him n. He hugged Benny for so long that Benny had to tell him to let go. The Saphirra came into view. All of the air left his body. Her feet took flight and she leaped into his arms. He caught her, and held her close. This girl was his and he never wanted to leave her again. Saphirra's parents and brother watched the young couple, all relieved that Benny was OK.

"Benson, you came back." Saphirra whispered.

He tightened his hold onto her. From this point on she would be the only person to use his given name. To everyone else, he was Benny, to Saphirra, his mate, he would be Benson.

"Saphirra, take Benny to your room. You two can talk there." Her father suggested. Benson thanked her father and Saphirra grabbed his hand and took him straight to her bedroom.

Honey, you know they will do more than talk, right? his wife queried.

Baby, it's bound to happen sometime. I'd rather she be here at home and safe than somewhere out in the open her father replied. He didn't like the thought of his daughter mating, but He liked Benny. That didn't mean he wasn't going to have a talk with that young man. But for tonight, he got a reprieve. He heard about the situation at Jael, and knew it was horrific and believed that Benny would need some support. Saphirra cared about the young man, and who was he to prevent her from helping him.

Patch watched his parent's amazed at how accepting they were of his sister's mate. Then were good people. He smiled and felt honored to be their son. Patch locked the house and went to his room.

Benny lay in bed with Saphirra, holding her close. So much had happened today. He was so close to allowing his dark side to take over today. No one knew that such darkness existed inside of him. But when the alpha bitch spoke, his beast reared its head. Had Uncle Gernick not been there to halt it, he would have attacked her. Once it was over, Gernick watched him closely and he alerted the others. He knew they'd talk to alpha Javon and he hoped that they didn't restrict him even more. It was worse this time, much worse than it was with Bruce.

He had to contain it so he thought of Saphirra. He had to maintain control for her. All he could think about was this girl, this beautiful woman that he wanted to spend eternity with. He kissed her, and this time he didn't pull back. He needed more than a few chaste touches and small kisses. He needed intimacy, but he had to tell her what he was first.

"Saphirra kissed him back passionately. Benny was out of control, touching her, kissing her. She loved it, he didn't pull back. Often he would pull back and then tell her they needed to wait.

"Wait, Saphirra. I have to tell you something. I have to tell you what I am." He stopped her.

"You're Benson, my mate." she answered. "That's all I need to know." She whispered.

"Baby, wait. I have to tell you... Look I am different." Saphirra froze. He was scaring her.

"Benson, what is it?" she asked concerned.

Benny took a deep breath. "I am part vampire. I'm some sort of hybrid."

Saphirra was stunned. What he said made no sense. "Benson, wait. What are you talking about?" He vanished. She screamed.

Her father ran to her room and shoved down the door. Benny was nowhere in sight."

"Daddy, he vanished. He said he's part vampire and vanished." Saphirra sobbed.

Her mother and brother had joined her at that moment and Benny reappeared. "That is the big connection we have with the vampires. I am related to them by blood."

Saphirra's father faced Benny. Anger contorted his face. "Benny, go to the front room please. We need to talk. He faced his wife, "Stay with Saphirra. Patch, come with me."

Benny didn't know what to expect. Would Saphirra reject him now? Would her father kick him out? Maybe he should have just l kept his secret.

Patch and his father joined him. Benny stood beside the door. "The vampire fed Nina her blood didn't she? Somehow she ingested Nina's blood also. I was told as a child that could happen, but never believed it to be true. She must have formed a blood bond with the three children as well, and you inherited her traits through your mother." He stated.

Benny simply nodded. "Sit down son." Saphirra's father commanded. Benny did as he was instructed. "You have carried this secret your whole life. Let me tell you something, everybody had secrets, yours is just a bit more. You are who you are, and nothing can change that."

Benny exhaled. Saphirra and her mother joined them. "Saphirra? I never meant too... Can we talk privately?" he asked.

Saphirra stood beside her mom. "Benny, this is a lot. You're part vampire. If you bite me, will I die? Do you have fangs, venom?" she asked.

"No, I inherited some of their traits, but my general makeup is werewolf. I am immune to vampire venom as would any kids that I have would be. My children would be part vampire like me." He explained.

Saphirra sat down, so did her parents. "I don't have to be mated to have children. That's one of the reasons I abstained. I know you wondered, but I couldn't risk getting you pregnant and not being mated."

Patch spoke up, "Wait, Weres can only have kids once..."

"My parents have been mated seventeen years. I am twenty years old." Benny stated plainly.

A hush filled the room. "You were born before they mated?" Saphirra's mother whispered.

"Yes," Benny answered. Dead silence filled the air. No one spoke. Benny's spirit dropped as each second ticked by. If Saphirra chose not to be with him, then he had to find a way to exist with ever mating. Weres mated for life, as did vampires. If his mate rejected him, then... He couldn't finish that thought. He decided to take matters into his own hands. Saphirra was beautiful and she deserved to be happy. "Look, I'll go. Saphirra, I'm sorry." He stood to leave.

Saphirra's parents stood. They faced both young people. "Benny wait, is Saphirra your mate?" her father asked.

"Yes, she is." He answered.

He asked Saphirra the same question and she too said yes. "I won't tell you what to do, but I will say this, we support whatever you decide. We'll let you talk." Then everyone left them alone.

Saphirra touched Benny's cheeks. He knew she was going to ask him to leave. He was a freak, and no woman would want that.

"Benson Loess, I love you. I'm yours." She whispered.

His heart sang. "Saphirra, are you sure? I love you so much. So you still want me. Do you mean you want to..?" he asked.

She nodded, "Come on. Let's go to my room and talk." She replied, leading him to her bedroom once again. Saphirra was content in knowing she would share her body for the first time with the man she would be with for eternity. She smiled the fact he was also a virgin made it all the more sweeter.

*****

So ends chapter 12. Will Benny and Saphirra become lovers or will they wait? I don't know. Tell me what you think should happen there. I am anxiously awaiting your thoughts on the matter. Please remember to vote and feel free to comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers