Time for Truth Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Sir, I know you don't trust us yet. Honestly, most of us didn't trust you. But you have done everything you can to show us that you care. I believe you need to go to Texas, but have no idea who you can trust." The theta added.

"Today when your friend left, you assigned roles. You chose Ransom to lead, and he did a great job for you. You have some men that are strong betas. You have to trust them. May I make a suggestion sir?" he asked.

"Yes." Geraldo answered. Since staying at Loess, he watched Javon. Javon listened to his pack and always took his time before making a decision. He liked that and he would apply that method here.

"Call all of the betas in and poll them. And chose two to leave in charge. Once they know you trust them, their faith in you will increase. If I may be frank sir, they respect you and are loyal to you already. They never served the other ones this willingly." He suggested. Geraldo thanked him and went back to his room. It was late, and he still was not sure what to do.

*****

BJ was home with Jules, but he was worried about his friend. Geraldo needed to come here, but he could not leave the compound right now.

"You want to go back?" Julianne asked as he lay beside her and she could feel his apprehension through their bond. Although he and Geraldo had a rocky start, the two men developed a friendship that was almost like a brotherhood.

BJ sighed, "Baby, he needs someone there with him. He is alone. What if the pack members refuse to comply?"

"I'm a selfish bitch. I don't want to lose my family. I saw Iyoka today and the kids love her. Marisol talked with her and then we talked. She actually comforted me. She has gone through so much and I feel so fucking selfish. Geraldo needs her and she's sick and can't be with him. His pack needs him to be there and he has no one. You want to go back to him but I'm afraid of you not wanting to come back. What is wrong with me?" She asked.

BJ held his mate close and whispered, "Babe, I'll never leave you. It's OK. You are not selfish; you love us. Come with me then. You can see there is no threat to you. I'm asking Javon to let me go back."

Jules nodded, "OK."

Javon, I want to go back to Cortez. Geraldo needs to come here and he doesn't have a second in place right now. I want to fill in. BJ sent to his alpha.

Javon paused. Since they had returned earlier, he expected this to happen. I'll call and tell him. When do you want to go?

ASAP BJ replied.

Who's going with you? Javon asked.

Jules and the kids, BJ replied.

OK, let me know when you arrive. Javon ordered a car.

BJ and Jules got up, dressed called Rosita and Javier. They explained what was going on and Javier was ready. Rosita hesitated. But her Mom was going as were her younger sisters so she agreed.

The family left. Javon called and told Geraldo that BJ and his clan were headed that way. Geraldo thanked him and alerted the guards at the gate and waited. A few hours later they pulled up. Rosita saw her Dad and the smile that spread across her face lit up the area. Geraldo held his daughter. Javier hopped out and the pack looked on. Geraldo introduced his family to the pack. They went inside and he called a quick meeting.

Geraldo explained that he had to leave and he asked BJ to fill in for him. Ransom was in charge but BJ was there to make sure all issues were handled quickly.

The betas looked perturbed, and Geraldo could not leave things like that. He spoke candidly. After explaining his concerns, the betas accepted what he said. They actually understood. Geraldo was leaving for Texas when Nadiya walked up. She sensed something was wrong and wanted to go with him. Gerald remembered her from before and agreed to allow her to accompany him. He asked one of the betas to come along to help drive.

*****

After driving for a few hours, the group arrived at Loess. Marisol greeted her father on his arrival. Geraldo met with Javon and they went straight to the medical center. Iyoka was sitting with David when Geraldo and the Loess Alphas walked in. Iyoka saw him and for a moment time stopped.

"Geraldo," She rushed to him and he held her close. Closing his eyes, he wallowed in the feel of his mate. She was all he thought of.

"Baby, are you OK?" He asked.

"I'm fine, but I'm worried about David. I'm scared." She whispered.

"Iyoka, don't worry about me." David hissed. Then he greeted his new alpha, "Alpha Geraldo."

Geraldo faced his inured pack member. His relationship with Iyoka was legend. Everyone knew these two were close. Geraldo could not understand why he mourned his tormentor so, and Iyoka sent a message to remind him of a fact. Blaze was his brother.

Geraldo gasped. He had four brothers and sisters in Mexico. BJ was like a brother to him here. If one of them died, ...He would not finish that thought.

"He sat beside his bed. He forced David to face him. He then asked all but Iyoka to leave them alone.

Once they were alone he faced David. "I knew he was your brother. I am so sorry that he is gone, but he would not want you to give up like this, Dave. Would he?"

"No, he wouldn't'" David whispered.

"OK then, get up. I brought someone with me that wanted to see you. Nadiya Geraldo called.

Nadiya walked in and David smiled. She rushed over and hugged him. Nadiya cried. She was so glad to see him and now that they were safe she would take care of David from now on. Iyoka laughed. He would be OK,

They walked out and she thanked Geraldo. He held her hand, not letting go. Geraldo blocked his thoughts, blocked his emotions. He knew she wasn't completely healed but he needed to be with her.

Javon and Elise met them and Kim decided to simply release Iyoka into Geraldo's care. The surgery worked and now time would tell. Once they mated, she should be able to conceive. They were invited to stay at the alpha home for the day and Geraldo gladly accepted. Knowing the new couple needed time alone, Javon and Elise bid them a good day. They wanted to talk with them, but they didn't have to rush. Besides, their children had met their mates.

Javon and Elise had plans to meet with Zoe and Ares. Yesterday was so busy they had not officially had a chance to talk with their new daughter. Amari and Vince were joining them. Clarence and Aria were stopping by also. They waited in the waiting room as Geraldo and Iyoka talked with their friend.

Geraldo asked for a private place to talk with Iyoka. As soon as they were alone, he had her to sit down. "This is strange for me. I never expected to meet you. I never thought I'd have a second chance. Iyoka, I know we don't really know each other, but I would like to get to know you. I want you to get the chance to know me." He took a deep breath.

Iyoka took a breath. He was so handsome, so unsure. She smiled. "I'll be a terrible mate. I don't like girly stuff. I'd rather hunt and fix things. You'll have to contact all of the alphas on this continent an inform them of the changes. I can help with that but we'll have to hire an event planner for parties." Geraldo nodded.

Geraldo smiled, "We need to have a ceremony to celebrate our mating."

Iyoka sighed, "I don't know how to plan something like that."

"Me either, but we have friends and I bet they would love to help." Geraldo added. Iyoka leaned up against him. He kissed her and she returned the kiss. Slowly she encircled her arms around his neck and for the first time she felt safe. The way Geraldo held her told her that no one would ever hurt her again. He kissed her.

Iyoka saw stars. Felt sensations from that one kiss that she'd never felt in her life. Geraldo was strong, yet gentle; bold, yet shy at the same time. Soon the kiss ended and her eyes were glazed. She looked at him, perplexed, confused. He stared her, pure love shining from his eyes.

"Geraldo, I want to go home." She whispered.

Geraldo smiled, "Yes my love." He answered "Kim has released you. I want to check with her and if she releases you from her care completely, then we go back together."

Iyoka smiled, and kissed her mate once more.

****

BJ and Julianne were at the newly formed Cortez pack. The betas ran the show and BJ was simply in a supervisory role. Julianne walked around and went into the alpha office. She found the folders containing the packs financial documents. She was bored and began to sort them. She called and two young wolves were sent in to help her. After a few hours they had the bills sorted. Geraldo had a mess to clear up. The Jael alphas spent indiscriminately.

When Geraldo returned, she'd tell him what she discovered. One of the cooks asked that someone come check the menu. Julianne went but was confused. Elise never checked behind her staff. She trusted them to do their jobs and they did. She checked the menu and it was fine. She asked if they could add iced tea as a beverage. The women froze and Julianne began to apologize, but the head cook stopped her. She smiled and said, they would love to add tea. Alpha Madam Kendall hated the drink so they stopped making it.

BJ joined the male Weres in their duties and spent some time showing them basic repair techniques. He walked over to the garage and noticed a lot of vehicles in need of repair. They needed a mechanic and he knew three.

Geraldo called and told him he wanted to stay overnight. Would he mind staying there for one night? Julianne answered for him and Geraldo thanked them for giving him this night. They were assigned a room earlier as were the kids. So they joined the pack for dinner and Rosita and Javier met with some of the youth. They refused to be treated differently because their Dad was alpha. They were just kids and they wanted to be treated as such.

The pack members were confused. These wolves from Texas were different from any leaders they had ever met. They didn't expect to be treated differently. The Madam Beta helped feed the little ones. She talked with the females and encouraged them. They were slightly confused because the alpha children referred to these wolves as their parents, but it was OK. At dinner, BJ addressed the pack that Alpha Geraldo had to stay overnight in Texas and would return soon.

The wolves looked around, but BJ did not stand down. His message was clear. This was Geraldo's pack and as his second he was in charge. The betas nodded and the others relaxed. The children started laughing and they noticed that the cubs from Texas treated all of the kids the same. From an omega to a beta child, they laughed together. The adults relaxed. They ate dinner, and waited to be released. BJ was wondering why no one left. Finally a theta stood and asked permission to leave.

BJ and Jules shared a look. Geraldo needed others here with him. This pack was damaged, and it would take time to make them feel safe. BJ stood and dismissed the group. Everyone left, leaving a few older women to clean. BJ joined them as did Jules. Some of the betas and a few women returned. They pitched in. In an hour the kitchen was clean and the staff was deciding on breakfast. They were low in food and Julianne noticed they seemed worried. She sent to BJ who called Geraldo. Geraldo sent to the head cook to go out with Ransom, and another beta named Greg to get what they needed. The three wolves went to decide what was needed for the week at a local market.

Soon BJ and Jules returned to the alpha home. They put Heaven and Nevaeh to bed. BJ and Jules held each other close. They would stay here for now, but it was obvious a few days would not be enough. BJ had to talk with both alphas.

*****

So ends chapter 13. Chapter 14 will be submitted at some point in August. I will try to submit one chapter each month.

Also, I apologize for any mistakes found in usage, grammar, and spelling. This story is self edited and I am not perfect.

IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers