Time for Truth Ch. 15

Story Info
Iyoka and Geraldo join. The vampires learn some news.
10.4k words
4.73
11.7k
8

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Welcome,

The vampires talk. They must reach a decision. We visit the newly formed Cortez Pack. Also, David pops in.

This chapter is self-edited. I certainly hope the errors you find do not detract from the story.

All characters in this story are above the age of consent.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

The next morning after spending a wonderful night with her new mate, Amari was excited and had to share her news.

Iyoka, Mom, I'm mated. Amari sent to her mother.

Wait, what? Iyoka replied. Not really surprised, but somewhat disappointed. If Amari mated then she was now a member of Loess. She had not formed an alpha bond with her.

Are you upset? Amari sent. She hated the thought of upsetting the one woman who spent her life protecting her.

No, I'm happy for you. Did everything go ok? Vince, he's... Iyoka stopped her thought.

Mom, this isn't Jael. They are gone. Vince would never hurt me. Not that way or in any other way. I am safe and happy now. Amari replied sending her mom a mental hug.

I know. I will always worry. I'm happy for you Amari. You deserve this. Iyoka sent.

Are you alright? How are things at home. Is Geraldo treating you well?" Amari fired off.

Iyoka laughed, I am fine. It will take some time to rebuild, but Geraldo is a great leader. Everyone is eager to please him.

That's fantastic. I want to come see you, but I'm not sure when. I'll call, OK. I really miss home, and maybe David can come with me. He's doing great by the way. Amari prattled on.

Iyoka just smiled. Her daughter was fine now. She was safe and happy. She and Geraldo talked early and they agreed that Amari would be recognized as her daughter. The crimes against her were not her doing and she had no reason to feel shame.

Hey, Amari, I have to go. I'll call you later. OK. Iyoka sent. Geraldo was meeting with the betas and he wanted her with him.

Soon the ended communication and Iyoka joined her mate in his office. Several betas were present and greeted her politely. Geraldo started the meeting by explaining the reason Iyoka was attending. She was their alpha bitch and they would show her the same level of respect that they showed him. She was off limits and no male was to approach her or any other female in an inappropriate manner.

The males nodded in agreement and the meeting continued. Iyoka observed and made notes. After Geraldo finished, she spoke "Geraldo, betas, I would like to allow the females to train as well. I know and you know that there are females capable of defending this pack. These females have defended pack members in impossible situations." The males nodded in agreement.

Ransom spoke, "Madam Iyoka, Can I recommend someone for training and promotion? Madison, she would be an excellent candidate. The others chimed in, "Diana, Laura, and Sherrie. They are all very strong-willed women."

Iyoka knew exactly which women they were talking about. They were right. She smiled and Geraldo's heart soared.

"Geraldo, Thane's females are skilled warriors. Will you ask Alpha Thane if they will allow some of our females to accompany the males for training?" Iyoka asked. Geraldo nodded, and they took a short break as he called Michael. Michael told him they'd gladly train his female warriors. He'd inform Brandy of the adjustments. Calling the betas back together, Geraldo told them that the Thane aloha agreed and a few females would be going. The men smiled. Ransom was happy, because he felt the women were grossly underestimated.

Soon the meeting ended, and Geraldo started to speak to Iyoka. BJ went with Ransom and the betas as Julianne joined Iyoka. Geraldo sighed.

Iyoka told Julianne about the meeting. Julianne was excited for her. This would be her first major role as alpha bitch. They decided to meet with the females the next morning. They would inform them of the meeting at lunch and once again at dinner. Soon, duties called and both women focused on their task for the day.

*****

The next morning, after a communal breakfast, Julianne found Iyoka in her office. She walked in. Rosita was with her and Iyoka smiled. This woman was a true friend. Her love for her children was boundless. The fact that she agreed to stay here and help them was a testament to her loyalty.

"Hey, we have a meeting with the females this morning. Are you up to this?" Julianne asked. She knew Iyoka was nervous and still unsure of her new role. Last night the four of them had dinner, and Geraldo wanted to send his pack members to neighboring packs for training. He admired the female warriors.

The Thane females were fighters, and Michael had agreed to train ten of his females. Those females would return and train the remaining females in combat.

His brother's pack, was well versed is war games. He agreed to allow several males come to the Cortes-Alvarez pack for training.

Even Loess agreed to retrain the betas, thetas and omega. In exchange each pack would send reinforcement to help Cortez reestablish their pack.

"Jules, I will be alpha bitch when I mate with Geraldo. So I need to address them." Iyoka explained.

Rosita was silent. Jules hugged her and sent her a shaft of warmth. I love you, Rosa she sent.

Rosita smiled. She really liked it here. The pack members worked hard and she joined right in. Here it did not matter that she was not the oldest or the youngest. She was simply Rosita and the pack accepted her.

Javier seemed to thrive here as well. The younger males were eager to be around him. He missed Theo and Jonathan, but the members of this pack needed his help. Julianne and Iyoka called the women. Everyone came in and sat.

"Hello ladies." Iyoka greeted.

Everyone returned the greeting. They were curious about the nature of this meeting. Geraldo had been alpha a little over a month, and things were so much better. Iyoka came home and they were relieved. Amari had not returned, but they learned that she had found her mate in Texas.

"Ladies, I talked with Geraldo and I know you are aware of the rumors of him sending the males to neighboring packs for training. The thing is, I believe it would benefit the females to train as well." Everyone gasped.

"We can learn to fight, defend ourselves against attack. I volunteer. Please let me go." Madison asked eagerly.

Iyoka was stunned, but proud. The women in her pack were strong, and fearless. "Yes, Madison, you can accompany me."

"Thank you, Iyoka."Madison replied. The women talked a bit more and several others volunteered. Iyoka compiled a list to present to Geraldo. Ultimately, he had to decide. Several females volunteered. Madison, Sherrie, Diana, and Laura were the first four to stand up. Iyoka was not surprised.

There were times at Jael that she and these four women were the only protection against Joe and his cronies that the females had. She knew for a fact that they all suffered at the hand of those males, yet they still stood tall. She had the first four women that she knew would be raised to beta status. She also realized that one would have to be her second in command because Julianne would leave soln. Her smile faltered, and Jules grew concerned.

She ended the meeting and the women filed out slowly. Each excited and some afraid. Iyoka understood. They had lived being oppressed for so long, being free and not abused was new to them. She shared a look with Julianne. Jules smiled.

"Jules, I am so glad you came here. I don't know how... I mean, it's a lot." Iyoka shared.

"Iyoka, you are doing fine. Besides this is like a vacation for us. The kids need time with Geraldo, and BJ is in his element. He needed time off of work anyway. I like being here. I won't lie. I do miss home, but this place is starting to feel like a second home." Julianne responded.

For some reason, Iyoka was relieved. She didn't expect them to stay forever, but she needed someone to help her right now. She had so much going on, and she planned to accompany the females to Thane. Even if Geraldo didn't want her to stay with them, she would at least take them there.

Geraldo had a meeting with the male members of his pack. They were eager to learn and already making preparations for the visiting wolves that would fill in. BJ stayed with Geraldo.

"BJ, it's so much. How are things going with the thetas and omegas? I haven't had a chance to follow up with them. My main focus has been reestablishing and making sure they understand how the pack will run." Geraldo explained. He grunted. "I am so focused on my pack, that I have no time to woo my mate. She is amazing BJ, and I am so happy she is mine. I just wish..." Geraldo sighed.

BJ nodded, but really couldn't say anything. He had time to woo his mate. It wasn't a situation like this one either.

"Geraldo, you need to make time to get to know her. We know she is your mate and we both know her history, but get to know her as a woman. I mean, you'd have to be blind not to see how hot she is. I mean... Wow! If I wasn't mated..." BJ mused and stopped when Geraldo growled.

BJ laughed, "Nervous my ass. Geraldo, you're ready and when the time is right, we're celebrating with you."

Geraldo nodded. He was nervous. He mated over two decades ago with Angel. They were too young, but now it was different. He was not a young man trying to pretend to be a man. He was a man. A man that had gone through many things and come out stronger and better.

*****

Gernick sat in Clause's office waiting for an explanation.

Cassis cleared his throat. The several vampires waited. "I'm calling Garrick, Kale, and Cantar. They need to hear this."

Kale, Cantar, Garrick, come to Claus's office, now. Gernick smiled, "They are coming. Let's give them a few minutes." Within seconds, Cantar and Corliss vanished in. Soon Kale and Garrick followed along with their spouses.

"Gentlemen, Ladies, Listen with an open mind. Let me finish explain and then you can question." Cassius asked. Gernick sat, pulling Nicolette into his embrace. He listened. Shari held on the Garrick, as did the other siblings held their mates.

"Our children are killing themselves. We've had several to attempt suicide in the last three months. They lack discipline, focus. They need our help. It's not just others that I am worried about. Gernick, I know this might anger you, but I assigned a group to watch your son and daughter. As hybrids, they are often torn between their vampiric nature and their wolves. However, your son has been targeted by several factions." Cassius paused. Gernick frowned and stood.

"You have people in place and they do their jobs, but your children are not wolves. The sanctions that you put in place restrict them from defending themselves when wolves attack.

He looked around the vampires were listening intently.

"Last month, a group of wolves attacked your son. He and Theo fought back, and defeated them. They were attacked a gain a few weeks ago, and the two boys held their own. However, after the incident involving Jael, the attacks against Jonathan have become more vicious and consistent. The wolves at Loess called the boys to task, and it is being dealt with there, but in other places. Knowing vampires cannot retaliate, random young vampires are being attacked by wolves. Not being able to fight back, they are depressed and many have chosen to drink poisoned blood and end their lives.

The younger wolves are even more aggressive now. Dracount can give the young vampires sanctuary during their formative years. With structure and training, they can learn about their heritage and redevelop a sense of worth. Gernick, we especially feel that Jonathan would benefit from time there. You resided there your entire childhood, so you know it is not a bad place." Cassius explained.

"What has happened at the compound?" Gernick asked.

Garrick, Cantar, and Kale stood, wanting more answers.

Nickie was frozen. She was worried about her son, but her wolf family as well.

"I need to talk to Nina." She gasped.

"Nina and Thaddeus have no idea. Jonathan swore Theo to secrecy and he won't break his oath. The two boys are bonded but they are different species. Jonathan needs to become a vampire, and Theo needs a chance to grow into a wolf. We can allow them to reunite later but I feel right now, we need to separate them." Cassius explained.

Garrick spoke, "Ava, she is not part wolf. She is vampire. I can see your concern for Gernick's children. I don't agree, but why my daughter? Why our children?" he asked referring to Kale and Cantar as well.

Krill spoke. "Is Jonathan the only child you have watched?" he asked.

His children associated with the pack in their region, but it was understood that they were vampire.

"Krill, we have noticed that your oldest son, Keveon, is constantly defending himself and his sister? Last week, I had one our watchers intervene to prevent a fight. Some wolves surrounded Savannah, and Keveon was a hairsbreadth from crossing over. Fortunately, we were able to contain the situation and report it the alpha of that region. He dealt with his pack members."

Cantar and Kale waited. "Christiana's so shy. She never invites friends over, and rarely wants to go out." Facing Cassius, she asked, "This problem spans beyond wolves, doesn't it? My baby isn't a hybrid, yet she's affected somehow."

"Yes, she is the target of wolf bullies. The vampire children shy away from her making her an easy target. Corliss became furious.

Kale and Brendan shared a look. Kalen seemed fine. He always had friends over. Both noticed he did not like being around the wolves as much. He loved their friends, but when they would visit, he often asked to stay home.

Cassius joined, "Gernick, Nickie, this last visit for Jonathan and Theo was brutal. Several pack members attacked your son, and the only reason he fought back was that they also attacked Theo. This is not the first time. I know sending them to Dracount seems harsh, vampire children from all over the world are being hurt. At some point they will strike back and bring war to us. Let your young go to Dracount for a year at least. Let them be with others like them and learn their heritage. I know this won't be easy but it's what they need."

Garrick stood to refuse immediately, but Shari touched is hand and whispered, "We must talk."

Brenwan and Kale shared a look, as did Cantar and Corliss. Krill knew Cassius spoke the truth. Growing up, many wolves beat his behind and because he feared hurting them and bringing war on his family. But much like Theo, his wolf brothers fought his foes. They spared with him, training him for combat. He remembered fighting back, and the wolves learned to back off. But things were different now. Where he was raised a wolf and his hybrid nature was a secret, these kids were well known because of their genetic makeup. He and Samaria needed to talk.

"OK, when do you need an answer?" Gernick asked.

"As soon as you all make a decision. We have to bring the proposal to the whole council, but if you agree and we can get the Dermics and Valdemores to agree. Then the school will reopen with trained staff already in place.

Gernick nodded. The Ivanovs was the most powerful family, but the Dermics and Valdemores were almost as powerful. However, his children's hybrid nature was a cause of true concern for him and Krill.

"The serum, the one that suppresses their wolves, will the animals be damaged?" Krill asked.

Cassius spoke truthfully. "Macavi is using natural ingredients to create the medication. The wolves will just hibernate. After six months, we can examine them and if it seems to cause injury, we will try another approach.

"Why can't they just mute their wolves. Our children know how to mask." Samaria stated.

Cassius smiled, she was beautiful and his co-councilmember was a lucky man. "Samaria, they can communicate with the wolves. If your children called their uncles, all of Loess would descend on the school. The wolves must be silenced. Besides, the long separation would be extremely hard on them."

Krill began to pace. He faced Gernick. "Are you seriously considering this?"

Gernick did not answer. He watched Nicolette. Learning that her son was targeted by wolves caused her distress. She muted their bond, but he knew she was going to talk to Elise. Nicolette, let's talk with our children first. . he sent

Gernick, they fought him. He has been attacked. Nicolette sent back. She was going to the compound. She'd talk with Nina and Elise.

"Nicolette, let's talk with the children first. I want to talk with the alphas with you, but we need to hear from our son what happened." Gernick explained.

Krill and Samaria shared a look. They were definitely talking to their children as well.

Clause spoke. "Listen, everyone go home talk with your children. You all need to meet and decide what you want to do. When you have reached a decision, Cassius and I will be ready to listen. OK."

*****

Gernick and Nicolette returned home. Jonathan was waiting. "Mom, Dad, I know about the school. Are you sending me to Russia?" He asked.

Gernick was not surprised. His son was extremely intelligent and he knew he would figure out what was going on. Amie ran in and leaped into her daddy's arms.

"Amie, Jon, sit." Gernick ordered.

Nickie was quiet. She feared what she was about to hear. "Jonathan, have the wolves been attacking you when you visit?" Before Jonathan could answer, Amie spoke up.

"Yes Daddy. Last time he and Theo got beat up..." Jonathan glared at his sister, "Hush Amie" he hissed

Nickie gasped. "How long?"

"Momma they are usually just playing. You know how wolves play. They don't mean to cause harm." He explained.

Gernick stood and smiled at Amie. "Has anyone ever..."

"No poppa, the boys fight Jon Jon and Theo." Amie explained.

"We are going to see our wolf family today. Get dressed, OK." He whispered, hissing her head.

Amie squealed and took off. She couldn't wait to see Jasmine. "Poppa, can Ava come, too?" She pleaded.

"No, just us this time, OK." Gernick replied.

Jonathan eyed his parents warily. "Dad we didn't say anything to the alpha. When they got too rough the vampires would stop them, but they were just being wolves. They were not trying to hurt me." He looked away.

Gernick watched him and frowned. He needed to address the alpha and then meet with the males that were causing problems for his son. Jonathan grew up with the pack; he was considered pack. Just because he would not retaliate did not permit them to torture him.

"Son, I need to speak with the alphas. It will be alright." Gernick explained.

"Are you sending me away?" Jonathan asked. Fear laced his voice,

Nicolette walked out of the room. Jonathan's fear increased ten-fold. She returned carrying his baby book. "Jonathan, sit with me for a moment."

"I won't lie to you. Your father and I must talk, and we will base our decision on logic. We need to address the wolves and inform them of what has been happening. I'm sure Gernick and Javon will want to discuss this with Gustavo, but remember this you are my son and I love you with everything in me. I would die for you and your sister, never forget that." She whispered. Amie moved and hugged her mom. Nicolette brushed her unruly blonde curls from her eyes and smiled.

"Come on. Let's go see our family." She suggested.

Javon, we need to talk. Is now a good time? Gernick sent.

Of course. Javon was perplexed. He sounded upset, and he was not sure why.

The vampires arrived at the alpha home and Nickie called Nina. Thaddeus joined her and they reported to Javon's office.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers