Time for Us

Story Info
Naughty girl comes home to boyfriend for sex and foot play.
1.4k words
3.58
18.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 2:15 on a Saturday morning. Anna unlocks the front door and finds Louie asleep on the sofa. Smiling, she crouches down next to him and softly kisses him on the lips. He stirs in his sleep, then wakens and smiles.

"What's up, Sexy?" he asks in his sleepy voice.

Anna smiles down at him and kisses him lightly again. "I just wanted to let you know that I was home," she says.

Louie sits up and pulls her down in his lap. As he reaches down to undo the ankle straps on her high heel shoes, he says, "So, tell me about your night. Were you a naughty girl?"

Anna leans back against him and lays her head on his shoulder. Louie is rubbing her right foot now, caressing it and massaging.

"Ahh, that feels good," she says.

"So, tell me what you did tonight," Louie says. "I want to hear all about it."

She smiles and says, "Mmmm…. Well, I danced a lot."

"Oh, did you? Did you dance with the girls or with some guys?" Louie asks. By now, his hand is moving up her calf, over her pantyhose.

"I danced with the girls at first. We were having a good time." Anna nuzzles against Louie's neck. "Mmmm…that feels good, Baby," she says.

Louie's hand is now trailing up her leg, caressing the inside of her thigh. "Were the guys checking you girls out while you danced?"

"Yeah. You know how guys are." She moves against him, feeling his hand against her thigh. "There was this one guy that was watching me all night."

"Really? Did you dance with him?" he asks.

Her eyes closed, she rubs her hand across his smooth chest. "Yeah…"she murmurs. "He asked me to dance when I got back to our table."

Louie's hand is now pressing against her crotch. She spreads her legs wider and pulls her skirt up, giving him a better view. His hand presses between her legs, cupping her womanhood. "So tell me how you danced with him, you naughty girl. Were you pressed against him?"

"Ahh…. Yes," she says moving her hips up to meet Louie's hand. "He had his crotch pressed against my hip."

"Did he, now? Did you like it?" Louie asks, rubbing her clit through her pantyhose.

Anna sighs and moves against Louie's fingers. "I wished it was you I was dancing with, Louie. I wished all night that you didn't have to work and that it was you pressed against me on the dance floor."

"Mmm…really?" he asks. "Would you have wanted me grinding against you on the dance floor, my hand up under your skirt?"

"Yes," she says. "Oh, Baby, that feels so good." She presses her lips to his ear and whispers, "I wish you would have been there. I would have loved to feel you cock pressed against me. And your chest pressed against my breasts"

She nips at his ear and reaches down and slips her hand inside his shorts, running the tips of her fingers over his manhood.

She runs her tongue along his jaw and chin and up to his bottom lip. She takes his bottom lip in hers and sucks on it, all the while her hand is in his shorts caressing and teasing his cock. She slips her tongue inside his mouth and begins kissing him, softly at first, then with more passion. She moves her wet mound against his fingertips that are pressing through her pantyhose. Sliding off of him, onto the floor, she takes his cock out of his shorts and leans down and takes him into her mouth. She runs her tongue up and down the length of his cock, warm and wet against his hardness. Twirling her tongue around the tip, she opens her mouth slowly, taking in first the head and sucking on it. She wraps her tongue around his head and inhales, taking in his scent. She loves the smell of him and she breathes deeply. Her hand coming up to caress his balls, she slowly takes all of him into her mouth. She hears him moan as her wet lips wrap around him. She feels him grab her hair and run his fingers through it. Her mouth moves up and down on his cock, her tongue pressed flat against it. He moves under her mouth, pushing her head down farther onto his cock. Taking all of him in her mouth, she sucks on him, greedily feeding on him. She begins sucking harder on him, her mouth making slurping sounds as his cock goes in and out of her hungry, wet mouth. He pulls her head off of him by her hair. He reaches down and pulls her to her feet and leads her to the bedroom.

She lies down on the bed and watches as he removes his clothing, taking in the sight of him. The sight of his tattooed, muscled arms excites her.

He lies down on the bed next to her and begins kissing her. He snakes his hand under her shirt and caresses her stomach. Slowly he removes her shirt, running his tongue along her sides. He reaches behind her and undoes the clasp of her bra and removes it, tossing it to the floor. His hands caress her breasts, while his tongue teases her nipples. He hears her gasp as he bites her left nipple.

"Oh, Louie," she moans. Arching her back, she presses his head against her breasts. He runs his tongue around each nipple, as his hands caress her sides. His tongue traces paths down her stomach, while he removes her skirt, slipping it under her ass and down over her legs.

At her feet, he runs his tongue along the arch of her left foot. He presses her foot against his face and rubs the side of his face against it. He takes in the scent of her and then takes her into his mouth. He runs his tongue along her calf and up to the inside of her thigh. She opens up for him, revealing her sex. He presses his head against her crotch and pushes her thighs further apart with his strong hands. She can feel his tongue pressing against her pantyhose, probing her, teasing her. His tongue dances across her engorged clit. She can smell her sex in the air and it makes her more excited.

His tongue trailing along the top of her pantyhose, he starts to slide them down past her hips, down her thighs, calves and off of her feet. He returns to her pussy and begins lapping up the juices she has produced for him. His tongue darts in and out of her opening. She presses against his face, gripping the sheets tightly as he tortures her with his tongue. As he sucks on her clit, she can feel her body start to convulse with pleasure. She erupts against his face, as she calls his name.

"Did that feel good, baby?" he asks as he slides up her body. She can smell her all over his face as he kisses her deeply. Tasting her juices, she thrusts her tongue deeper into his mouth. Her hand immediately returns to his cock and she finds it hard and throbbing against her palm.

"Take me, Louie," she says. "I want you inside me."

He enters her, filling her opening with his cock. He leans back on his knees and pulls her legs up over his shoulder. She presses her foot against his face, while he thrusts deep inside her. She can feel his tongue on her foot, as his cock fills her. He begins pumping harder, excited that she enjoys foot play as much as he does. He takes in her scent and the sight of her as she bucks beneath him making the most erotic of faces. He can tell that she is getting close to orgasm as her walls tighten around his cock. He takes her foot into his mouth and begins sucking on it, knowing that it will send her over the edge.

He is not disappointed as her body begins to shake and her pussy quivers. He pumps harder, coming close to orgasm. Then he removes his cock and kneels over her, letting her suck her juices off of him. She feeds hungrily on his cock, her body still shaking from her orgasm. She grabs him by the ass and pulls him closer, taking in all of him. She begins sucking him, pulling on his cock so that he explodes insider her mouth, deep down her throat. She moans, as she tastes the both of them in her mouth. He grabs her by the head and digs his hands into her red hair, his body shaking uncontrollably as he releases into her.

He collapses against her and she snuggles next to him, reveling in the afterglow of their passionate sex.