Time Gentlemen Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unwound the tape and dragged the thong out of her mouth, then put them in his pocket, “Just a souvenir,” she looked at him I could see her tear stained face, he stroked her hair, “Kiss me,” his hand slid up and cupped her tit, “I said kiss me or we’ll sting these tits like your ass,” she open her mouth, he grinned at the others as she let him kiss her.

He squeezed her red ass and mauled her tit as she let him tongue her mouth, I could see the others getting restless, then he pulled away and looked at her, “Right my little money grabbing land-lady time for you to do a service for your customer, bend over that chair while I get a nice fat cock to give you a face fucking that will leave me to fuck this hot ass of yours, come on Sally over you go.”

Hands gripped her and dragged her over the chair, the man who had first played with her had his cock at her face, I heard him say “Come on Sally show us what your mouths for, open it and take my cock, suck it good and suck it all,” he held her head and shoved it in. Her elbows still tied Ray grabbed her wrists and pulled them sideways, pushing his cock at her ass, I watched as he pushed and moved, forcing it up in to her, she didn’t like anal sex so I knew he would have a struggle, but he made it, I saw the grin on his face and knew he was up inside her.

Others watched, some pulled at her swinging nipples but the two men were in no hurry, just banging her hard one end then he would slow down while the other fucked her hard at the other. This went on until Ray filled her ass, I heard him, “Like that Sally like my thick wet cum up that hot ass?” Ray looked at the others, “Nice tight ass lads, lets make sure it ain’t this tight by the time we have finished fucking her,” then the next had her cunt, he was well in to fucking her when her mouth was filled for the first time.

Sally coughed and spat as quickly as possible before another hand grabbed her hair and silenced her with her next mouth full of meat.

I could move closer, they were not looking anywhere else but at my helpless wife and how long would I have to watch her squealing with a cock in her mouth, another up her cunt while she squirmed and cried, I wondered what else they were going to do to her.

I listened to the two fucking her, laughing at her, “You know her cunts not half bad, sucks a cock in nicely I can feel her holding on to me, you enjoying this Sally or can’t you talk with your mouth full?”

The one fucking her mouth, “Yes your enjoying it aren’t you bitch, listen to me, just suck my cock further down your throat if the answers yes.”

With that he shoved his full length in to her mouth, I could see her gagging and trying to breath, “There you are, told you she loves a fat, hard cock in your mouth don’t you Sally, and your going to suck me real good aren’t you because what I’m going to make you swallow is going to be far better than brandy.”

All I could hear was her sobbing and grunting with the force of their thrust until both of them pumped wave upon wave of cum in to her mouth and cunt, as they pulled out of her she hung over the chair, spitting and choking up streams of filthy male juice, then she groaned as Trev said, “Clear the table, now you two have fucked up Sally twice its time to make her jump with three up her.”

Trev was up on the table, flat on his back as two others dragged Sally on with him. I heard a little whimpered, “Please stop, please no more,” as she was positioned and slid on to Trev’s erect cock, he licked his lips and smiled up at her, “Come on Sally bend over and give Trev a nice wet girly kiss,” he grabbed her tits and pulled her, “Come on give me that kiss before some-one else wants to fuck your mouth.”

He held her head, kissing her hard as two other men positioned themselves; a hand grabbed her hair and pulled up. Both my eyes and Sally’s widened as she saw this enormous cock bobbing in front of her face, he laughed as she tried to prevent it; a finger pressed in to her ass-hole, it was then she squealed and he jammed his fat meat in to her protesting mouth.

He pushed hard down her throat, blocking it, forcing her to move her head up and down just to breath, he smiled in triumph, “Look at our Sally fucking me with her mouth, and she’s loving it, aren’t you Sally?” He held her hair and yanked her head up and down his meat, “There she goes nodding her agreement, you’re a great mouth fuck Sally, you really love getting it down your neck don’t you and I might let you do it again but that’s after I’ve poked your other delights.”

I heard her grunt as the finger playing around her ass-hole was replaced by a cock, the grunt became a painful moan as it ploughed in to her matching the fucking Trev was giving her cunt, she was being slammed back and forth between the three men, grunts and moans took the place of gurgled protests as they fucked any fight she had left out of her.

As her head was held up by this enormous thing in her mouth her nipples became targets as playthings for anybody to, slap, pinch or twist just to keep her squirming as the impaling hard meat fucked her senseless. Even I felt thankful as first the one in her ass filled her quickly followed by her getting another cunt full then they all waited to see just how much she was going to be forced to swallow juice that was sure to gush out of the enormous cock in her mouth.

He held her and pushed in to her mouth, I saw him cum, his hips jerked as her cheeks blew out, slowly he pulled back, her throat worked hard to transfer the mouth full of creamy muck in to her stomach, I thought she was going to be sick when the tip finally emerged from between her lips, Trev must have thought so to as he quickly pushed her side ways on to the table, she brought her knees up and lay there cum dribbling from all three holes.

I think it was Digger who said, “Who’s for one hole pool,” some one said, “And that means?”

Digger went to the other side of the table and pulled Sally on to her back, “Do you want to know what one hole pool is Sally? Let me tell you. We are going to lay you out on this table with your head hanging off the end, then we are going to stretch your legs nice and wide, we can tie them open if we have to then use your cunt as a pocket, first one in, gets the prize, and while each man is waiting his turn, with your head hanging over the edge we can stuff your mouth full of cock again and fuck your throat, now doesn’t that sound like fun?”

There was no resistance from her as they dragged her round the table, positioned her at the top, her head daggled over the edge and they pulled her legs wide, Digger bent down to her, “You better keep them legs open, we could tie them really wide, painfully wide,” she just blinked at him.

He looked at the three who hadn’t fucked her yet, “You three are 6, 7, 8 so while we get started Sally will suck you off, won’t you Sally,” she just blankly stared, he shook her head, “I can’t hear you, you want to suck their cocks don’t you?”

Sally meekly said, “Yes,” he shook her again, “Yes what,” she groaned, “I want to suck their cocks.”

He laughed, “There Sally’s getting in to the fun of the game, now, no matter what happens you keep your legs open,” I heard another groan as he said, “This is just a little game for us to have some fun, another drink before we all fuck you again,” she tried to speak but a cock was already pumping in and out of her mouth, Digger pulled at her nipples, lifting her tits, he started to waggling them, she tried to speak but it was muffled by the pumping cock stuck in her throat, “Knew you’d like the sound of that.”

I could see the bloke’s balls slapping in to her face as the others placed a red ball between her outstretched ankles; the white ball was placed on the spot, Ray took a cue and smiled at the rest.

He smacked the white on to the red it shot between her legs hitting her ass; her knees pulled up and she squealed around the cock, the man fucking her mouth came, I watched the juice dribbling out ether side of his cock and down towards her eyes.

Ray put the cue down, “That’s no good, with her elbows tied you can’t get her cunt low enough, turn her over, she can still suck cock and we can get her cunt on the cloth.” Sally half spat cum from her mouth and half pleaded for them to stop but Ray got hold of her hair, “Oh come on Sally, you don’t want to spoil our fun, you just suck off these other two enjoyable cocks, we will play pool then you can let us fuck you again, now don’t get to upset but we may have to leave you after that, sorry.”

As the others laughed another one stood at her head and pushed his cock up in to her mouth, her legs were spread again as Ray delivered a hard slap to her exposed pink ass, “And keep them open, right were was I?”

He picked up the cue, replaced the balls and smacked the white again; it didn’t hit her cunt but the side of her inner thigh forcing another MMMMPPHH from around the cock.

As another shot was lined up I heard her gag and the bloke fucking her mouth pumped his juice in; with her head hanging down she just let it spew out of her mouth, then there was another squeal louder than before as a red ball slammed in to her cunt, “Nice shot Dave almost disappeared in her, who’s next?” The word “No,” was silenced by the third man shoving his dick in between her lips.

Ray said, “That’s right Sally, legs and mouth permanently open, you’re here to be used by us, fucked by us and we decide when we’ve finished having fun with you.”

Two more shots were taken but I could see the men getting restless again, “How long you going to be fucking her mouth,” the bloke answered, “If she sucked a little more,” a stinging slap swiped across her ass, “Suck him girl, come on tickle his end and suck, I’m ready to fuck your ass, so move it.”

One man put his hand on the back of Sally’s head forcing her to suck the cock that drove in to her face, I could see her mouth working franticly to get this bloke to cum. Other men started fingering her ass and cunt suddenly the one in her mouth started to hump, his hip pushing hard up in to her, her head was being banged upwards, suddenly her cheeks blew out again and I knew she was sucking down more male juice.

I thought she was going to be sick when another stinger hit her ass and she was pulled up. I watched their hands go everywhere as they pulled her from the table and back to sit on the chair, her cum and tearstained face looked at them, Ray stood in front.

“You having a good time?” Sally just looked down but Ray yanked her head back up, “I take it you want us to leave you alone,” she slowly nodded, “Right then get this straight, we are going to untie your elbows and then you are going to do everything we tell you to,” she looked at him, “And when we’ve all had some fun with you again, used your cunt again and in any way we want then we will leave.”

She looked round at all of them, “Understand,” she nodded, “Oh and one more thing, while we are fucking you make sure we enjoy you or your ass will be raw and we’ll still fuck you anyway.”

God I thought how long can these guys keep at her, they had been playing with her and fucking her for the last three hours, they got to go soon or I’d have to look worried and come looking for her, or maybe I was so to drunk I just past out until morning. They stood her up; hands fingered her ass and cunt, hands grabbed at her tits as they started to untie her elbows.

She stood like a little girl in front of a head master, naked and looking at Ray, he bent a kissed her hard on the mouth his hands squeezed her ass and tits, then he pulled away, “Sally you take a hard fucking well, good looker and fucks well what more could a man want, but lets see how you handle this.”

She looked terrified as he said, “Joe on your back Sally wants sit on your dick; Dave you wanted her ass then here it is, take it; Eric you fancy this pretty mouth,” he ran his thumb over Sally’s lips, then pushed it in, “And we all know you can swallow; Andy, Frank ether side she has two hands free now, alright my lovely Sally get them all off, I want cum in you and over you, make sure you get the ones in your hand to cum in your hand, I want to see you licking it off, oh and look as though your enjoying it.”

This is where I lost it, I watched her like some crucified angel, kneeling her arms wide, her hand jerking and pumping on two huge cocks, holding on tightly to them to keep herself half up as another cock drove hard up her ass, keeping to the rhythm of the one pushing her up and down in her cunt as Eric looked at her sucking his cock and said, “Are you smiling, you better be.”

As I looked at my wife’s contorted mouth sucking that cock and trying to smile I found my own cock in my hand starting to jump as I jerked it off.

My own cum splattered on to the carpet as men started to fill my wife; the one up her ass shot himself up her and pulled out, that let her sit more upright on the cock up her cunt that she was bouncing on.

The one called Eric held her head and filled her cum sucking mouth again, held it there until she’d swallowed, then he stood back.

The one she was pulling with her left hand came, he held her hand and pumped himself in to it, as told she licked it off and swallowed that, next her cunt was filled but she stayed there until she had her right hand full of cum, then she licked that down as well.

Leaving her exhausted on the floor the five men dressed, Ray said, “O K you know where your going and where we are meeting, keep changing drivers, Sally’s been a naughty girl and kept us up far to late so don’t sleep and drive, it’s harmful to your health, see you later.”

They filed out, as Eric left he said, “And what about you three,” Ray bent and pulled Sally up, “Oh I think she’s up for one more good fucking before we leave, aren’t you Sally, you ready to take three of us up you, again?”

Her little hands beat at him as she pitifully cried, “No, no more please, I can’t take it, you’ve done enough to me.”

Ray grabbed her and pulled her to him, twisting her arm up her back and holding her firm, “Listen Sally, think yourself lucky, we could have trashed this place, taken the lot, and you and kept you for weeks, do you know what we could do to you, tied up in the back of one of our vans for a couple of weeks.”

She looked down, “So you better look on the bright side, all we did was have some fun with you, nothing less that you deserved so lets not fall out over a good bye fuck, we are going to fuck you, its just how, we will have to decide, now get your legs open so we can have a feel, or even a good look, I said I wanted to have a closer inspection of that trim.”

She stood there, her legs open as this man knelt and pulled her cunt lips open, pulling at her clit pinching the hood until she squirmed and moaned, unable to stop him, he enjoyed probing her cunt, licking savagely at it, his tongue getting right up her forcing her to open her legs and squirm her cunt down in to his mouth.

Trev was bent sucking her nipples, Digger made her hold his cock and tickle his balls while he licked over her face and mouth, pulling her hair until she stuck her tongue out and licked his.

As I felt my cock getting hard again Ray looked up, “Well it wouldn’t be right for me to leave with out fucking this little beauty, come on lads shift yourselves, I’m going to have me a good fuck of Sally’s cunt.”

Ray lifted her back to the table and sat her on the edge, her ass barely on the table as he pulled her hips to him and jammed his cock up her, “Sally put your arms around my neck,” trembling as she did, he lifted her off, quickly she wrapped her legs round his hips as he pumped in to her.

With her stuck on his cock he walked over to the wall wedged her to it and started to fuck her really hard, quickly lifting her and dropping her back to fill her with his full length.

Digger walked over to him, I could see his enormous cock standing hard and upright, he tapped Ray on the shoulder and made a spinning gesture, Ray grinned, lifted Sally away from the wall turned, Ray offered her ass to his mates rigid meat.

Sally was helpless, impaled on Ray she couldn’t stop this other cock from pushing up her already abused ass; Diggers hands came round and held on to her tits as both of them fucked my wife between them.

I could hear painful, “Ah, ah, ah,” sounds coming from her as the two of them pushed up in to her, this went on for what seemed age’s until unbelievably they both came almost together.

Digger pulled out of her ass, which let Ray deposit her back on the pool table where Trev was waiting his turn at her.

As Trev dragged her down and on to her knees her arms just hung at her side, he held her hair and she swayed there like some rag doll, he had no trouble in ramming his cock in to her mouth and fucking it. He took great delight in seeing how far down he could go and how she had to could take it.

As soon as she choked a little he slid it out and held it up, “Alright Sally let me give your throat a little rest, its time for you to lick it and my balls and how about a nice kissy kissy all over the head and Sally do it nice or I’ll choke you properly next time.”

She knelt there like an obedient dog; I could see her face pushing between his legs, her tongue licking at his balls, gently sucking his bag in to her mouth then kissing up and down his full length, I found myself envying him, she looked so sexy as she slid her tongue over the glistening head, tickling around the hole, before her tongue moved down again, working round, not missing any part of the nine inch’s, licking the whole length until she was around his balls and ass. It must have turned him on too because he spoilt it by grabbing her head and ramming it back down her throat.

I felt a sense of guilt as she chocked and gagged on the big fat cock face fucking her, they were just laughing at her, “Come on Sally, get it down your neck, you’ve had enough practice tonight surely you can give deep throat, lets see you sniffing his hairs, come girl all the way down, take your medicine, suck that big fat cock really deep, make him cum.”

As he came he forced her to keep it deep in her throat, sucking on it until he was satisfied she emptied out the last drop.

After all she’d been through it was awful to see Ray go behind the bar, take the brandy bottle down, remove the optic and place the bottle on the chair.

Digger and Trev lifted her off her knees, spread her legs wide and lowered on to the long neck of the brandy bottle, Ray holding her cunt lips apart as she slid on to it.

They left her struggling to get off, to add insult to injury as they left I heard Ray shout, “That’s a HOLE new meaning to, get it down your neck, bye Sally.”

I heard her tumble to the floor coughing up the cum that she had just been forced to swallow so I knew she was alright, I unlocked the kitchen door and slipped out, I saw the last of the white vans heading out towards the motorway and sat in my car, do I play the, I just had to come a find you or do I play the, I’m sorry I got drunk and lost track of time, yes, the last, I want to see how she reacts in the morning, which was only three hours away.

I went home, emptied a load of beer cans and left them around, messed up the bed and made the place look lived in then I waited.

I arrived at the pub at about 8. 45 it was clean, no glass’s, all was tidy and she was asleep on one of the bench seats in the lounge, I gentle shook her, she jumped and squealed almost lashing out at me, I said “Hey, hey its only me, morning Sally, what happened to you?”

She looked at me, she looked like most people when they wake, she turned towards me, I could see it was painful to her body, she licked her lips, coughed and said, “Oh I had to much to drink.”

I laughed, “So did I, I was going to come a see where you were but I fell asleep still I take it that it was a successful night.”