Time Gentlemen Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried again to move I saw her wince, “Yes, yes they spent a lot.”

I tried to hide my grin, “Oh good as long as you enjoyed it and they got their monies worth, sorry I missed it.”

She smiled, “Oh that’s all right I was a bit of a bitch to you last night, I’m so sorry, I promise it won’t happen again,” she bought it and I knew it wouldn’t happen again.

I smiled, “Well we better get you sobered up, I’ll make coffee,” I went to the bar and as I called, “Whys the brandy bottle off the stand, do you want a hair of the dog?” I looked at the freshly scrubbed pool table, remembering how cum splattered it was not four hours ago; then picked up the bottle and looked at the neck, I couldn’t help but smile, as I stroked my hand over the neck then I poured a brandy and took it to her with the coffee.

“Here you are.”

She looked at the brandy, “Oh no I couldn’t face that.”

I laughed, “Oh come on get it down your neck.”

Sally looked up at me with a very strange look on her face.

Pagan.