Time Heals No Wounds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phaedra rolls onto her back, and I use my fingers to trace gentle circles over her belly and breasts as I lean in to kiss her again. She reaches up to grab the back of my head as our lips meet in their loving dance.

"I'm ready now," she breaths softly, spreading her legs to accentuate her words. "I want you inside me."

I smile, my hardened manhood more than willing and able to accommodate Phaedra. I climb over top of her sensuous body and move myself into position. I gaze down at her glistening sex and the dark tufts of trimmed hair around it. I watch as a thin trickle of her nectar trails out like a lusty bead of sweat.

My tip is against her opening, and though she seems relaxed and ready I can still see that twinge of nervousness in her eyes when I look back up. I push gently forward but encounter a tight resistance. Too tight.

"Ow!" Phaedra cries out in pain, her breathing suddenly coming in short, ragged gasps.

Oh my god! She's a virgin?!?

I hadn't expected this. I pull back out quickly and reach out with my gifts, gently stroking the part of her brain that tells her she's suffering. I can't entirely erase pain, but I can take the worst agony imaginable and make it seem like a mere headache. Phaedra's breathing calms as the burning misery I'd inadvertently caused lessens to a mild irritation.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I ask frantically.

"Uh-huh," she nods, a look of surprise on her face at how quickly the pain faded. "I'm the one who's sorry. I should have told you...I've never done this before."

She turns her head to the side in mild embarrassment, though I'm not sure why. I think it's absolutely beautiful that she's saved herself for this long.

"It's okay," I smile, kissing her softly on the tip of her nose. "It's a little surprising, but I think it's wonderful."

"I just wasn't ready for it," Phaedra smiles, turning to look at me again. "Now that...I know...I think I'll be okay. You can try again."

"Alright," I say, "but you're probably going to bleed a little, silly. We should put something under you or you'll stain your mattress."

"There's a towel in the bathroom," she says, pointing to a nearby door.

I go into the bathroom and grab a towel from a shelf full of them. I strike upon an idea and look through her cupboards. A girly-girl like Phaedra should have some...

Ah, perfect.

I grab the small bottle of scented baby oil I spy within before heading back to the bedroom. Phaedra is lying on her side again, looking at what's in my hand with interest.

"What are you doing with that?" she asks.

I only smile as I lay the big, plush towel across her bed. I pat it invitingly.

"Lie here on your stomach," I request.

"Okay," Phaedra agrees with a broad grin, probably guessing at what I'm about to do.

My virgin lover moves over, lying front first on the towel. I climb up on the bed and squirt some of the baby oil onto my hands, setting the bottle down on a nearby nightstand. The air around us fills with the fragrant smell of the oil as I start to massage Phaedra's back, using a firm but gentle pressure as I knead and rub her muscles. I'd gone a little soft when I was rooting around in the bathroom, but touching her flawless skin this intimately has me rock-hard again rather quickly.

I work on her back for a good, long time before moving up to her neck then down her trapezius and shoulders. I load my palms up with more oil and go down to Phaedra's calves, going upward this time. I eventually reach her smooth, feminine buttocks and can tell she's more relaxed now, but I don't stop here, even after I've kneaded her cheeks for a minute.

I lean down and whisper, "Turn over."

Phaedra does so, and I start massaging one of her feet. She sighs in contentment, and by the time I'm finished with both of her tootsies I can tell she'strulyrelaxed. Maybe a littletoorelaxed. Not to brag, but I'm pretty damn good at this massage business. I'm a little worried that despite her state of tranquility, or maybe because of it, she might not be turned-on enough.

"Lift your knees a bit," I prompt.

Phaedra raises them up, and I situate myself with my face directly in front of her dazzling sex. Seeing it this close, I realize just how pretty her soft, pink inner lips are. I hook my arms under and around, gripping my love by the hips as I lower my mouth to her. I move my tongue with tickling flickers against her nub, occasionally running it up and down her silky folds.

"That's so nice," she coos softly at my attentions.

I just want to get her worked up again, not make her climax, so I'm careful not to betooaggressive in my efforts to please her. I can tell it's working, though, as I begin to smell the heady aroma of her passion and taste the sweet tang of her excitement. I sense Phaedra is ready for me, so I rise and climb atop her to attempt this a second time. Pausing, I decide to use a little of the baby oil on myself as a precaution, making my length slippery before moving into place.

"I'm trying again," I warn, although the feel of my tip against her love-slicked sex should be warning enough.

"Okay," Phaedra nods, with a smile.

That hesitant aura is gone from her, but I still touch lightly within her mind to ensure any pain she feels will only be a distant discomfort. I press inward slowly and carefully, and I feel that tight resistance once more. Phaedra's insides clench against me as I attempt creeping forward, and a small gasp of unease escapes her.

I stop and wait for her to adjust to the feeling before sliding in a little farther. I perform this careful little dance as I take her virginity, and the way she keeps gripping me with her interior I have to fight against climaxing as I do. Before long I'm buried inside her up to the base of me.

I pause in my motion and lean down to kiss Phaedra gently a few times. She gazes into my eyes as we're coupled so intimately, above and below. I push my torso back upward and get ready to begin my outward movement when she speaks.

"Thank you for being so gentle, Max. I'm glad you're my first. I can't imagine this being any better."

I smile at her words, kissing her softly in response. I start to slide out slowly, keeping a vigilant watch on her facial expressions. I'm sure Phaedra is past the tricky part when she sighs quietly and shivers just a bit as the pleasure of our union begins to hit her.

Moving back and forth with leisurely slowness, I still keep watch on her face and thoughts for any signs of discomfort. All I can see in her ice-blue eyes is wonder and joy at the ecstasy she's feeling. I relax my control of her pain-sense and release it entirely.

I lay my full length against her warm, supple body and press my lips against hers in loving kisses. I take her to a place where all her cares and worries wash away in a glorious, all-encompassing cradle of radiant eos. Her arms and legs enfold around me, completely surrounding my being with the feeling of our intoxicating love-making.

Phaedra is moaning quietly, almost continuously, as her climax begins to rise. The tide of Potency crashes down on me when her orgasm explodes, and I once again exist within pure paradise. I consider doing something with Phaedra I learned long ago, but then I realize there really isn't a choice. What if one or both of us die tomorrow? Phaedradeservesto experience this at least once.

Besides, I promised to show her something beautiful.

With my lover still in the utmost throes of passion, I kiss her and breath some of what I'm feeling into her soul. Her eyes fly open in surprise at my rapturous and amazing touch on her very being, and I can see all of creation reflected within the ice-blue of her eyes.

Phaedra is frightened at first, but then surrenders and allows the river of white light to carry her away. Even though it is only a fraction of what I experience I know it far exceeds anything she was prepared for.

"Fear no dark," I whisper, kissing Phaedra again.

Her trust envelops me, and I let her fully into my spirit. While my body brings Phaedra to the heights of physical pleasure again and again, my soul shows her what it feels like to live in heaven.

Time becomes irrelevant as I take Phaedra to a world beyond what's real, to a place warm and safe.

"What...what is this? Where are we?"

"A place across the border of senses...where the innocent lay their heads down."

"Am I dead?"

"No...yes...death doesn't matter here...life doesn't matter here...come with me and I will take you."

"To where?"

"To Eternity."

* * * * * *

Something wakes me. I'm warm and cuddled up against Phaedra with an arm draped over her side, my hand cupping one of her soft breasts. The pleasant memories of last night come back to me, bathing me in euphoria.

Wait.

Something is wrong.

We never left on any lights. Why is the lamp on the nightstand lit up?

I look around, dread rising within me when I see a woman perched with unnatural balance on the thin footboard of Phaedra's bed. Her hair is a long, flowing black with white streaks running through it's length. She wears boots, trousers, and a matching bodice, all of black leather, with a lacy, mesh shirt underneath.

Her eyes aren't like I remember. Silver irises glare at me without the humor and sparkle they used to hold. Those dark orbs are so bleak and lifeless. Black and crimson makeup surrounds her soulless eyes, making them look like cold, dead star-fires. Her full lips are bloody-red with more sanguinary stains dried where they've trailed from the corners of her mouth. Her skin is so pale...so, so pale.

A thin, deep, horizontal gash runs around her throat on the front of her neck, the same fatal wound that killed her ten years ago...the same sight that has haunted my nightmares. Trickles of red have dried against the wound, with fresh blood still slowly creeping down. Each droplet stares at me with accusation.

"This can't be...you're dead..." I whisper in a hiss to my first Animus Uxoris.

She smiles, but the expression holds no warmth...no joy...only hatred.

God no!

Her long, outer incisors are those of a vampire.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me, Max? You son of a bitch..."

(Author's Epilogue: Thank you for taking the time to read the first chapter of this story. I hope you liked it.Time Heals No Woundsis something of a side story to a much larger project I'm working on. If you've enjoyed the world of the Fravashi so far then keep an eye out for this story's sequel, as well as parts of my larger project as I release them.)