Time of Life

Story Info
A friendly visit heats up by the pool.
1.4k words
4.2
154.1k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was standing next to the pool chair where my Grandma sat with my erection straining under my Speedo as it inched closer to her face; vivid images of carnal incest flooded my mind as she rubbed her pussy and licked her lips.

It all started when my Grandpa passed away five years ago. It took a long time for my Grandmother to get over the grief of her loss; during that period she often asked family members to stay with her in the house that she and her husband had built. I was her favorite grandchild and I really enjoyed these visits; she had always been warm and affectionate towards me.

She soon recovered, not only that, she regained a new vigor for life. Grandma started traveling across the country visiting relatives and friends, signed up for an aerobics class, and began swimming laps in her backyard pool. The results were fantastic and she looked years younger. She had a toned midsection that women half her age desired. Her huge breasts and shapely ass turned heads wherever she went. At the last family reunion, the sundress that Grandma wore was skin tight; it caused murmurs from the women as their husbands and sons stared and drooled all over themselves.

I had just gotten out of college for the summer when I got a phone call from her asking if I wanted to visit for a week. I gladly accepted and within a couple days I was parking on her driveway. I rang the doorbell and thought about the relaxing week ahead. I snapped back into reality as the door opened and before me stood Grandma wearing only a tiny black bikini and a towel that was way too small. She must've just been sunbathing in the back.

"Oh honey, you're here! I've missed you so much, come give me a big hug."

She threw her arms around me and pressed her body tight against mine. I could feel her nipples poke me as I returned her affection and squeezed. I did not even realize until I poked her myself that I had a semi-erection that was pushing against her waist. Grandma glanced down, smiled, and took my hand to lead me through the entrance into the kitchen. She told me about her travels and other current affairs as she prepared some snacks. I could only nod back as my eyes roamed her body from head to toe as she strutted around the room.

Her big breasts bounced lightly as she walked around. I couldn't see any tan lines; she must've been tanning topless. Grandma bent over to get something out of the fridge and I got an eagle's eye view of her ass and pussy lips through her bikini bottom. I dick was about to bust out of my pants as I made my best effort to conceal it and went upstairs to the visitor's room.

Afterwards, as I was unpacking my suitcase, Grandma knocked on the door and asked if I wanted to join her by the pool. I accepted and dug through my clothes for my swimwear. Just as I found it, I thought about how hard it would be to conceal any erection with the thin Speedo I held in my hands. I said fuck it and thought about how much I would tease my Grandma with it.

I was halfway down the stairs when I heard her calling me to bring her a bigger towel from her room. While I was looking, I couldn't help snooping through her bras and panties. Buried beneath one of the bottom drawers was a red satin teddy; I could only imagine how sexy Grandma looked wearing it. Under that I found a vibrator and some magazines. My eyes nearly popped out when I read the title of the first subscription: Keeping it in the family. It had pictures of real life mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, and grandparents with grandchildren performing lurid sexual acts. I sniffed the vibrator, it reeked of pussy.

I grabbed the towel and walked downstairs. I was at full mast as I stepped outside and walked towards Grandma. Her chest was so busty that the tiny strips of fabric that she called a bikini top covered almost nothing except for her nipples. The triangular shaped bottom rode in on her lips as I got an eye full of camel toe.

Grandma sat up and turned around to greet me but it seemed like she was at a loss for words as her gaze wandered down my body. Her nipples started to get hard as I came up right next to her chair and enjoyed the erotic view. Grandma's mouth dropped a little as she continued to marvel at my erection which was now pointing straight at her. I had her just where I wanted.

"Do you have something to eat?" I asked, turning my waist slightly, swinging my hard on in front of her face. "Um..." she moaned, as she broke her gaze and looked up at my eyes, "I have some pastries and fruit." Grandma had never looked at me like this before; lust was in her eyes. "Both sound good," I grinned, pausing briefly, "do you have any melons?"

Grandma's eyes had now wandered back down to my huge bulge as her right hand instinctively reached up to her breast and rubbed it slightly.

"I'd also love to eat some cherry pie," I teased. "I bet you would," Grandma replied, as her eye roamed across my abs and chests, her hand was now between her legs. "Are you hungry, Grandma? Would you like something to eat too?"

Hearing that, her eyes shot up and locked onto mine. She wanted it, badly.

"How about some sausage?" I said, thrusting my hips slightly forward.

That was the last of our conversation as the most incredible thing happened. Grandma reached up with her other hand, pulled down my Speedo to free my raging hard on, and opened her mouth to suck. The sensation of her lips touching my head nearly caused me to blow. She played with my balls as I came closer and held her head with one hand. I fought the temptation to thrust my erection deep down her throat as I matched the rhythmic motion of her bobbing head. A trail of saliva and precum leaked out of Grandma's mouth as she took more and more of me inside.

There I was standing poolside with a gorgeous gilf sucking on my dick as one of her hands massaged my balls and the other rubbed her pussy lips. Her heavy breasts swung with every bob of her head as muffled moans filled the backyard. I was so turned on that I couldn't help myself. With a thrust of my hips and a motion of my hand, I buried my entire erection deep down her throat as her nose pressed against my abs. Grandma stared at me with the eyes of a crazed nympho as she let me have my way with her as I fucked her face.

"Come on, baby. Cum for me," Grandma begged as she pulled my dick out and got on her knees, squeezing her breasts together with her hands. "I want to be treated like the cock sucking whore that I am. Does the idea of cumming all over your grandmother's face turn you on?" she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

I couldn't believe the words that I was hearing. With one last pull I felt the pressure run up from my nuts to my shaft. Globs of semen shot out, the first one landing square on her left eye. I never felt so much pleasure in my life as shot after shot rained down on my Grandma's nose, mouth, cheeks, and chin. She swallowed all that landed in her mouth and greedily licked her lips for more.

When I was done, Grandma leaned over and took my deflating erection in her mouth to suck up the juices oozing from my head. I was so exhausted that I fell down onto the adjacent pool chair as she let my cock slip out of her mouth with a popping sound. Her face was covered in white as trails of cum ran down her neck and dripped down on her breasts.

Grandma stood up and straddled me with a devilish grin on her face.

"You've been a very naughty boy to tease your Granny like that," she said as she reached for her bikini strings and undid the knot. "Now look at all this cum on my boobs, I'll have to take this off before it gets stained."

Grandma playfully tossed her bikini top at me. Her heavy full breasts swung freely in the afternoon heat, her erect nipples begging to be sucked.

"But now that I've had my food, it's your turn, mister. Let's start with the melons..."