Time Out

Story Info
Daddy was issued a time out; wife lets him have "it."
2.5k words
4.29
57.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our three year old daughter sat at the kitchen table coloring in her coloring book. We compromised after I took away the newspaper article that had her father's picture in it. He had won the small town's fishing derby a few days ago, and our daughter felt the need to color on the photo. When I asked why, she replied, "Because, Mommy! The picture is in black and white! Daddy had a yellow shirt on. You can't tell that if the picture is in black and white!" (With an answer like that, tell me my daughter isn't going to win the Nobel Prize or something.)

I stood at the sink washing the dishes my husband was SUPPOSED to do before he left for the store. Our daughter sat at the table singing and telling me all about how she "totally understands" how all the crayons can happily exist in the same box. Then, she moved on to what happened on Seaseme Street, and then how Dora the Explorer helped to rescue the baby "gato" (apparently, that means "cat" in Spanish. I'll take her word for it.)

I looked out the window to see my husband carrying two bags of groceries up the stairs to our deck. Instead of letting him fumble to open the door, I swung it open for him. He kissed me on the cheek and I could feel his day old stubble. He set the bags down on the table, accidentally hiding our daughter from his view. He turned to me, exasperated and said, "Why are some people fucking idiots?"

Our daughter dropped her crayon and from behind the bags said in her cute pixie like voice, "MOOOOMMM! Daddy said a naughty word!" He jumped a mile and pushed the tops of the bags down to see her waving her little finger shamefully at him.

"I didn't see her there."

I laughed a bit, "Well, did you think the carrots and potatoes were talking to you? And why would they call me Mom?"

He blushed as he took his baseball cap and turned it around backwards. My heart fluttered a bit. He looks so sexy like that; thirty-one years old and still wears his hat backwards. Our daughter chimed up again, "Mommy, Daddy said a naughty word."

"Yes, he did."

She reasoned, "Then Daddy needs a time out." She directed her glance to her father, "Go to the living room and sit facing the corner, Daddy. NO playing with my dollies, either."

My husband turned to me with a shocked expression. "She can't do that!" he said, trying very hard not to smile. "Can she do that?" He turned to her, "Can you do that? You can't put me in time out."

Our daughter smiled slyly, "Mommy can."

I finished drying the dishes and wiped my hands on the towel. I smirked at him, "You heard her, Eric. She gave you a time out."

Once again, my daughter directed, "Ahem! Go sit facing the corner for eleventy five minutes. No playing with my dollies or my blocks. 'Dis is for punishment."

"And how long does 'eleventy five minutes' translate into?" he asked me.

I shrugged, "How about ten minutes?"

It was nice to see that my husband humored her. He tossed his keys on the table and walked passed her. She reached her little hand out and smacked his butt.

"What was that for?" he asked, again trying not to smile.

"It was a spankin'," our daughter replied with a "duh" tone to her voice.

He sighed and walked into the living room. Our daughter followed, and cleared away a spot for him to sit. "No looking out the window. No playing with my dollies," she took them from his reach, "and NO talking and sass-backing."

He grinned, "Back-sassing, you mean."

"Hush!" she said as she pinched his lips, flattening them between her tiny fingers. I stood in the doorway of the living room laughing. Although, she did kiss his nose before wandering away. Looking at the clock, it was about 8:30 at night. It was time for her to go to bed.

I told him, "I'm going to get her ready for bed. You sit there and finish being punished, Eric."

"You can't be serious," he smiled, looking over his shoulder.

I smiled, "Ooohh! You were talking! Now, your punishment is up to fifteen minutes!"

"Wha'??"

"Twenty-five minutes, Mister."

"Bu ..."

"You're sitting there for thirty minutes now!"

Eric crossed his arms over his chest and faced the wall with a huff. I carried our sweet daughter to her bedroom and got her ready for sleep.

She went down without a struggle and told me, "It was for his own good that I punished Daddy." I smiled and kissed her on the forehead as I clicked on her angel shaped nightlight.

"Goodnight, my little moonbeam," I said as I tucked her in and shut her bedroom door.

I decided to have some fun with this situation. Eric sat in the living room as I disappeared into our bedroom for a while. I could hear him hemming and haughing as I walked towards him.

"You know," I began, "you shouldn't say those words in front of her." Eric, still facing the wall nodded his head. I bit my bottom lip and tried not to smile. "You're a very naughty boy, and I'm going to have to let you sit here." I stepped in front of him and watched as his eyes became wide. He caressed every inch of me from feet to head with his eyes.

Standing between him and the corner of the wall, I wore a satin floor-length daffodil yellow piece of lingerie. There was a slit up both of the legs and revealed the fact that I didn't have panties or a thong on. I smirked as his caramel brown eyes lingered at the plunging bust line that just barely contained my 36C breasts. I winked at him as I bent over low to his level, my ass brushing against the corner of the wall.

"Are we learning our lesson, Mister?" I asked.

Eric nodded his head almost in a stupor and said, "I promise to be a good boy if you let me touch."

I snickered as I lightly blew into his ear. "A good boy? What if I don't want a good boy? What if I want a naughty boy?"

"I-I-I can do that, too."

"Well, naughty people get punished in this house," I said as I purposefully crossed my arms under my breasts causing them to round out greatly. Eric's mind just short circuited at the contradiction.

"Don't confuse me. Its not nice. I'm not that swift."

I caressed his face as I brought my kissable pink lips to meet his. He eagerly slipped his tongue into my mouth. I gently straddled his hips, my knees hitting the carpet. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and traced the brim of his backwards hat with my French manicured nails. I could feel his hands caress my legs and around to my ass, squeezing gently and playfully.

"I think I want a naughty boy tonight," I whispered very close to his ear. He changed direction of his kisses and dropped them to my breasts. He freed one of them from the confines of the lingerie and began to suck the erect nipple. A gasp escaped me at how wonderful it felt. It had been some time since we had gotten to have sex and pleasure each other. I encouraged him to stay there as I cupped my hands around the back of his neck. Eric rolled his tongue around the nipple and gently nipped at it. The sensations that shot through my body were incredible. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter with each of his licks.

I pulled his hat off and yanked his t-shirt over his head. I replaced his hat backwards on his head. "I just love how sexy you look like this," I commented. Soon, he freed the other breast and messaged it while his other hand traced my thigh in the slit of the lingerie. He smiled as he brought that finger closer to my tight pussy. He was pleasantly surprised to feel a great trim job and freshly shaved pussy lips.

I melted into him as he slid his finger deep inside my pussy. It felt better than any dildo! I pressed my hips downward so he could slide farther inside and back. For sure, there must have been a wet spot on his khaki shorts by now. I ran my fingers through the dark hair on his chest and gently pinched his nipples. He laughed at the feel. "Damn, that DOES feel good!" he said.

I smiled as I pulled him backwards to have him on top of me. His 220 pounds kept me very warm and feeling safe. Quickly, I dropped his zipper and unsnapped the button. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he never put on boxers before he went to the store! So, I got to see all seven of his delicious inches erect as soon as the zipper dropped.

I rocked my hips forward to show him how much I wanted his hardened cock deep inside my pussy. I stretched my arm back to make my breasts rise up. I noticed I still had plenty of head room in the corner. "That looks so hot," he smiled. I caressed the top of his backwards hat and began to seductively brush my hands over my breasts. He smiled bigger at the sight of me touching myself. Knowing exactly what he wanted, I dropped my hands to the side of the yellow lingerie and slowly started to pile it up above my ass, revealing my trim job. Eric lay on his side, enjoying the show. I could feel his erection lightly touching the bare skin of my thigh. I brought one hand back up to my breast and slid one hand between legs.

Eric gently spread my knees apart to get a better view of his own private show. "Oh, you're gonna masturbate for me?" he whispered. I nodded as my finger slid to my hardened clit. I was already sopping wet and could feel it trickling down my inner thigh.

Slowly I began to work my clit in clockwise circles. Eric bit his bottom lip as he watched. I slid my finger down to my tight pussy and inserted a finger into myself. Being half covered by the lingerie and half exposed, I felt so sexy; kind of like, "Guess what else I'm hiding?"

"God, you look you so sexy," Eric whispered in a husky voice as he watched me slide my finger back up to my clit. After a few more circles, he took my fingers to his mouth and sucked all my sweet juices from them. It was the most erotic thing to see! It turned me on so much more.

He placed my hand back between my legs. I interlaced his fingers with mine and allowed him to "help" me masturbate. He gets so turned on when he gets to "help." I let that go on for a little while and stopped myself just short of an orgasm. My eyes were frosted in ecstasy when I said, "Eric, I want you to fuck me so hard."

Eric smiled and said, "Aaawww! You said a naughty word! You're gonna have to have a time out, too!"

I grinned and blushed, "Oops! Well, this is a time out I'm glad to take."

Eric knelt between my legs and slid his cock into my dripping wet pussy. I gasped at how good it felt. He always stretched me so pleasingly with such a great full feeling between my legs. Soon, he was fully inside and began the best pace of thrusting. I could feel the carpet rub against my bare ass, but not really causing a rug burn. It felt kind of cool, actually. In the back of my mind, I wondered what it would feel like against my clit.

Eric placed his strong hands on my hips and picked them up a bit off the floor. I reached my arms back and used the wall for leverage and pushed back against his thrusts. Oh, that made it feel so good! It wasn't long before my hushed moans and groans began to fill the corner of the living room.

I could feel Eric slide one of his hands around under the curve of my ass. I dropped my knees wider apart and that put my pussy at a whole different angle for him to thrust at. It also opened my ass a bit, too.

"Roll over," Eric said, breathlessly. I gladly obeyed. I pulled the lingerie up over my ass for him. "Oh, that's so nice, baby. It looks like you've been working on it." (Every woman's dream is to hear that her man notices something like that!) He slid his cock back inside my pussy. The different angle was amazing! "You're so tight! I love it! I love your pussy, baby," he said.

Eric slowly worked his finger into my tight ass. The feeling was so naughty, it was erotic. The stimulation from his cock in my pussy and finger in my ass almost made me cum. "Can I rub my clit?" I asked as I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Oh God, baby, please! Cum on my hard cock for me."

I graciously obeyed and began rubbing my clit in up and down motions with two fingers. I usually use only one, but the feeling of two heightened the pleasure. Eric pushed his finger into my ass down his base knuckle. Another not-so-hushed moan escaped my lips. Eric gently wiggled his finger around, adding to the erotic feel. His thrusting was practically pounding. I couldn't contain myself anymore.

I came with such force that I almost pushed his cock out of me! My hips bucked as he pounded my pussy with the perfect amount of force. I pulled my hand from my clit and noticed that I was still cumming! He made me have a vaginal orgasm, which is all but impossible for me! I groaned his name out in ecstasy as I felt him release deep inside my clenched pussy. He pounded his way through his orgasm, which intensified mine.

It took us several moments to come down from our sexual highs. I turned around to see him with his hat still on backwards and his khaki shorts sporting a huge wet spot across the front. "Oops," I blushed as I pointed to them.

Eric smiled, "Don't worry about it. It'll come out." He wrapped me in a hug as I felt his cock soften against my thigh.

I grinned as I kissed his cheek. "So, Mister. Have you learned you lesson?"

He grinned, "Hmm ... it was the best punishment I've ever received. I might use naughty words more often."

THE END