Time Out

Story Info
Co-workers in a forbidden interlude after hours.
1.3k words
4.06
14.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excitement. Sex.

Those are the things sorely missing in my life right now until I met him.

At first, things were just nice. We work together at the grocery, exchange pleasantries, talk about trivial things. He has always been pleasing to the eyes—tall, muscular, sweet almost cherubic face, kind hazel eyes, and an unbelievably gorgeous ass as far as I can tell from the way he wears his pants.

One day, as I was standing with my back turned helping out a customer, he suddenly grabbed me by the waist to move me aside. And that's when it happened. I felt an electric shock that ran from his fingertips to my waist and coursed through my body. I was momentarily stunned but quickly pretended not to feel anything. After that day, I began to see him in a whole new way. I started to notice how his forearms were so sinewy and how his hands were big and capable. How he walked with a certain grace for a man his size. How his ass looked so good when he was bending over to put away bread. It also made me realize how the women I work with saw him as well. I was clearly not the only one who found him sexy. He is a hot bald man and you would have to be dead not to notice him.

Work no longer became boring and monotonous. It was a place where I could see him, talk to him, and exchange jokes. Sometimes, I notice he would find excuses to get closer to me and touch me. Some days I would catch him watching me closely, but I would brush it aside as mere coincidence. At night, I would dream of him constantly touching me, worshipping me with his tongue, plunging his big hard cock into me over and over again. I would always wake up with my pussy soaking wet, wanting more.

I am happy living with the sexual fantasies in my head. I am married and he is currently in a serious relationship.

Late one night, as I take things from my locker and get ready to go home, I feel someone's hard body press against mine. A man's husky voice whispers into my ear, "All for you." I turn to see who it is and find the man who has been invading my dreams. I quickly look around to see if there are other staff members who would see how close he's standing behind me.

We're alone.

At this point, he moves closer and I am pinned against the locker. I could feel just how hard he is all over. He whispers about how he's always found me hot and how he's always wanted to fuck me from day one. My knees turn to jelly, especially with the way he said those hot and nasty things to me. They were everything I wanted him to do to me and more.

I turn to say something, but my words got lost in his mouth. He was kissing me passionately, biting my lower lip, sucking on it. I was drowning, I knew this was wrong but I couldn't stop. I turn to face him and start kissing him back hard with all the passion I have been feeling for him for the past few months. The sexual desire I have been keeping at bay rushes out of me and there's no stopping it.

We kiss for what seems like ages until we were both out of breath.

"I want you now," he says. I just nod because I couldn't trust myself to speak. We both look into the direction of the ladies' room; he grabs my hand and pulls me there.

He fumbles with the door knob for a few seconds but we eventually manage to get in. He continues to kiss me—my lips, neck, the hollow between my collarbones. Sucking hard then soft. All this time his hands explore my body. We back up against the sink and he grabs my ass and puts me on top of it. I wrap my legs around his butt, my hands touching his back, feeling his muscles flex. I feel his hard length pressing against me, grinding into me through our clothes.

A whimper escapes my lips because of sheer anticipation. I grab his cock and start to stroke it through his pants. He moans in appreciation. I stroke him some more and he kisses me harder. His big strong hands begin to squeeze my breasts through my blouse. My nipples have turned into little pebbles of pleasure. The sensation created by his calloused palms only excited me more. Everything about him feels hard. He is everything I imagined he would be and so much more.

I start unbuttoning his pants but my hands begin to shake badly. He pushes my hands away impatiently and unzips his pants, and in one sweeping motion, he puts his pants and briefs down to his knees. His beautiful cock springs out, pre-cum already leaking from its head. I stare at it mesmerized, my hand reaching for it instinctively. I stroke his cock once and squeeze the head to get his juices out. I lick the pre-cum off my fingers while he watches me. The act only excites him more. He grabs me and turns me around to face the toilet mirror. He unbuttons my pants, and in an instant, I am naked from the waist down.

"Look at me. I want to watch your face when I enter you for the first time," he says.

I stare at him in the mirror with fear and excitement in my eyes.

I feel his cock slowing entering my tight wet pussy, stretching me, filling me. Oh God, it feels so good. I start to moan and push my hips back to try to get more of him inside me. He grabs my hair and starts to fuck me hard. He is staring at our image in the mirror. Watching me react to what he's doing. He fucks me faster by the second, and when I feel my body about to climax, he slows down and makes me beg for it. To ask him to give me what I need so badly.

"Tell me what you want," he says.

"Please don't stop... Please don't stop fucking me," I beg.

As he starts pumping faster and harder, I could feel his cock getting bigger and bigger with each thrust. His hazel eyes turn to molten brown as we stare at each other's reflection. I could see he was close to the point of no return. I start to move my hips faster, and then feel his hand touch my clit, rubbing it with his fingers. At this point, I don't care if anyone comes into the ladies' room. I was cumming so hard he had to cover my lips with his hand to muffle the screams that were coming out of me. It felt so good I almost blacked out. He started to cum as well. I could feel his hot load shooting inside me over and over again.

Minutes after our breathing returned to normal, we began dressing up. I couldn't look at him, but I knew he was watching me with those intense eyes. I quietly exit the ladies' room, and not long after heard the door click. I knew he was just a few steps behind me. We get into our separate cars and leave for the night.

The next day, we act as if nothing ever happened. We exchange pleasantries like polite colleagues should, but our eyes say it all. At the end of the day, I see a note stuck to the windshield of my car that says: "Looking forward to our next adventure."

No signature needed.