Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe. I will talk to him. You two are miserable without he each other. If he does call, give it all you've got Mom. Make sure you look really hot, and make sure when the time comes, you fuck his brains out."

"Hanna Barrow. You should not be talking like that, especially to your mother. But I will tell you this, if it gets to that, he won't have any brains once I get through with him."

We laughed, paid our check, and went to this bar I go to with my friends on occasion. As we walked in I took my wedding rings out and put them on. I do this to try to keep the horn dog guys from hitting on me. They still do anyway.

These guys a little older than Hanna did hit on us. I showed my ring and told them to leave me and my daughter alone. Hanna has a serious boyfriend. They said the thought we were sisters.

When we left Hanna said, "Mom, you had all the young guys hitting on you. You could have easily had sex with guys 20 years younger than you."

"Yea, I guess it does help my ego a little, but there is only one man I want, your father. Besides, I'm not a Cougar. Guys like that are immature, insensitive, and quite frankly, don't have a clue how to please a woman."

"You're right Mom. I have met quite a few. I have finally met someone who rocks my world, and makes me feel all swishy inside."

"Now you know how I feel when I'm with your father."

"Yes, because my boyfriend Daniel, is just like my father, JJ. Barrow."

We both smiled, finished our drink, and headed home.

It was the following Wednesday night when I got a call from JJ. We talked awhile, then he asked me for a date. I quickly accepted. We had dinner, then of all things, he took me dancing. He had taken some lessons. It was a very nice evening.

He didn't spend the night, and we didn't make love, but he did kiss me goodnight. It was a pretty nice kiss goodnight. One of the best I have ever had.

I invited him over a few days later for another date. I fixed him supper. I made it very romantic. Candles, red wine, and his favorite, shrimp, pasta, lemon cream sauce, and a Ceasar salad. Maybe it was the romantic mood, or the two bottles of wine, or the fact that I looked pretty hot in my new sexy red dress, but we made love. It was a little awkward at first, but we soon were really into each other. Passionate kisses, oral sex, and long slow intercourse. Yes we had missed each other, but we were also horny as hell. It had been quite a long dry spell for both us. We made love most of the night.

We were together quite a bit the next few months. I approached JJ on the subject of moving in together, but he wasn't ready for that yet. He still had some issues, but was getting better.

It was about a month later, as we were having dinner at my house, that out of the blue JJ said, "Claire?"

"Yes honey, what is it?"

"He started to cry as he said, "Can I come home?"

I practically dove at him as he was sitting there eating. We both tumbled to the floor. We couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. He jerked off my underwear after he pulled his pants down to his knees. He fucked me hard and fast. It may have been one of our most intense orgasms ever. It rivaled that night right before my Time Out. It was spontaneous, and hot. Normally, we are slow and methodical, but this time, it was ravenous.

He stayed that night, and moved home the next day.

Epilogue:

It has been about two years now since JJ moved back in with me. Claire is married to Daniel, who are both in Med school. We help them some, as do Daniel's parents. Both his parents are Physicians. We are hoping for grandkids someday. I am thankful for Hanna because I know she had a hand in getting us back together. I have never approached JJ about marriage, but I'm sure he will ask me when he is ready. If not, well, we are happy, and together. JJ is still the only man I have ever made love to. What happened between David and I was a horrible sexual experience that I will never repeat. The only Time Out I want to see is during the football game on TV. JJ loves watching football. I love watching JJ.