Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put Jen in her bed, covered her with just a sheet, and gave her forehead a quick kiss. She opened her eyes and said "Thanks Jay; remember me if you need a fuck or threesome," and then after one more quiet giggle closed her eyes. I heard snoring even before I exited her cabin.

*********

The next day I ate breakfast sitting between Carol and Sally, who was also in the marital malaise group, with Tim sitting on the other side of Carol. How we started talking about beach volleyball I don't know, but somehow Carol and Tim challenged Sally and I to best out of three games. We changed into our swim suits after we finished eating, then walked to the beach volleyball court. The court had a retractable cover so that one could play even in the hottest sun, or rain, but since it was morning and the sun wasn't really hot yet, we left the cover open, although we did sunscreen-up. Somehow I ended up doing Carol's back, and she mine.

I did notice that in her two-piece suit Carol was almost a dead ringer for the woman in the photo that Judy had shown me.

Carol and Tim were very competitive – plus Tim was about six feet six inches tall – so they cleaned our clocks, 15-6, 15-7. Carol was giving me good-natured but unmitigated shit about it as we walked by the pool so I picked her up and threw her in. Unfortunately, or fortunately, as the case may be, her top was dislodged as she went flying through the air, her playful scream getting everyone's attention. When she popped her head out of the water and started walking to shallower water, I saw the nicest pair of tits that I had ever seen live in my life.

Holy shit – not only were they likely DD, but they had just the right shape and turgidity, and she had puffy nipples. I love puffy nipples.

Given the laughter of those around, and since Carol didn't seem to realize that she had lost her top, being the gentleman that I am, I jumped into the pool, removed my shirt, and put it on her to cover her up.

"What a cad – for ripping off my top – and gentleman – for covering me up," she giggled.

"I...well...sorry...I didn't...not really...try to take your...uh...top off," I stammered.

"Sure," she chuckled. Then she whispered to me "Did you like what you saw?"

I stared her in the eyes. "Probably the most breathtaking site in my history; I'm shocked that I had the wherewithal to jump in and cover you up."

That statement got me an enormous smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Up until that point in time I was still unsure in my mind if I was going to try and seduce any of the women in marital malaise; I right then determined that I was going to at least nail Carol, or die trying.

After we exited the pool we got some cool drinks and went and sat in the shade with Tim and Sally – who seemed to be getting along quite well – and two other guests. When I got up to get everyone a second round, Jen intercepted me on the way to the bar.

"Say, Jay – there's me rhyming again," she chuckled. "Did I really say to you what I think that I said last night?" She was beet-red, and not from the sun.

I just snickered. "You were quite provocative last night, Jen; however, as I told you then I will NOT be telling anyone, ever, what you said, nor will I confirm or deny what you said if anyone asks."

"Thanks, Jay – got to run and meet Jersey. I'm glad we're good," she smiled and then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

When I returned with the drinks Carol smiled at me and whispered "Looks like you've got a friend and admirer – but isn't she a little young for you?"

"I have to take what I can get," I smirked, "and right now I don't have a better offer."

"Bastard," Carol snarled, fortunately with a smile on her face. Then she popped up and disappeared into the dining hall.

Five minutes later Carol came back carrying a small blanket and a small basket. "Finish your drink," she growled, "we're going to kayak to the little island across the channel."

With that she picked up her drink and drained it. I did the same, took the blanket and basket from her, and dutifully followed her to the beach where all the water toys and equipment were. Watching her ass wiggle in front of me was invigorating.

"Put the stuff in that double kayak, please," she grinned once we got to the beach and she pulled two paddles and two life jackets from the equipment shed.

"I'll provide the power, you the direction," I chuckled as she hopped into the front of the ride-on kayak as we launched from the beach.

The little island was no more than three or four hundred yards away, so we got their quickly, pulled the kayak up to the tree line, and then walked to the side of the island not visible from the resort.

As we lay on the blanket on the sand, but in the shade of an enormous coconut palm, Carol slithered up to me. As she gazed up into my eyes with a determined look on her face she had her left hand on my hip and was curling my chest hair with her right one. "I've always wanted to fuck on a beach; shall we fuck first and eat later?"

My cock, and her hand inside my swim trunks on it, gave me no choice. Even if I had wanted to resist, the chemicals swirling through my brain and body were in charge, not me. Anyway, I didn't want to resist.

I made quick work of her suit top, and sucked and manipulated her nipples with a degree of alacrity I couldn't remember ever having had before. Her moans, groans, and manipulation of my testicles had me in a frenzy. I stopped my actions long enough to pull my suit down and step out of it, then I knelt down on the blanket and pulled her suit bottom down.

A well-manicured bush and prominent clitoris beckoned me, and I slid my tongue into contact with her clit as I buried first one, then a second, finger in her snatch. If we had been on the other side of the island everyone at the resort would have heard her screams, but where we were – especially with the pounding surf – no one but the fish were witness to her first orgasm.

Carol had barely come down from her first orgasm, while I continued my oral and finger work on her crotch, when she growled "Fuck me you bastard," then dropped her ass onto the blanket, and quickly spread her legs.

At this point my cock was in desperate need of attention so without further ado I buried it in her leaking pussy in one stroke, getting a loud groan and an "Oh shit!" from Carol. I then proceeded to bang her like we were horny teenagers as she twisted, bucked, and pulsed her body beneath me. I was reaching a crescendo so fast that I was afraid that I might be premature. No problem; she came like a tornado, and when her pussy clamped on my dick it sprayed what seemed like a liter of cum into her animated pussy.

My groan as I came was so long and low I almost didn't realize that it was from me. Her vocalization defined the phrase "banshee scream!"

After a blissful near-slumber, interrupted by a few orgasmic after-shocks, I rolled off Carol and dropped down next to her. We exchanged kisses while I lightly twisted one of her nipples, and she played with my testicles.

"You really – really – know how to fuck, woman," I mumbled between kisses.

"If that's what beach fucking is like, I never want to leave the beach," she giggled, also between kisses.

We finally sat up. "That fuck made me hungry," she growled. "Open up that basket and see what we've got.

The basket contained a small cold pack, two bottles of water, two ham, cheese, and sprouts sandwiches, two bags of chips, two small cloth napkins, and a small tube of sunscreen. We devoured the sandwiches, drank most of the water, and fed each other the chips.

When we were done Carol popped up, her big bazoobs bouncing. "Let's take a little swim," she challenged as she ran her naked ass into the surf, her fun bags bouncing even more. We swam, body surfed, and played grab ass in the water for about twenty minutes, then ran and sat back down on the blanket. Then we began a cheerful but light hearted talk.

"So what's the source of your marital malaise?" I boldly asked Carol as we sat face-to-face with our legs Indian-style, allowing us each a nice view of the other's sexual equipment.

Without hesitation she replied "You wouldn't know it from the last hour, but apparently I lack the self-confidence to initiate sex with my husband in unusual venues or positions. How about you?"

"That's one of my supposed problems too," I chuckled. "However, if the last hour is any indication, I likely will have solved that one by the time that I leave."

"Oh really?" Carol chuckled. "You haven't shown me that so far."

"Yeah, but I will – we have the rest of today and nine more after this," I grinned.

"You really think that I'm going to fuck you again?" she asked, pretending to be astonished by the thought alone.

"I can be persuasive," I chuckled.

We bantered back and forth as a lone rain cloud hovered over us. Big drops of rain started falling, but there was no indication of lightning. Carol seemed to be getting ready to put her suit back on when I leapt at her, pushed her back down on the blanket, and started ravishing her pussy. The harder the rain fell, the more effort I put into energizing her pussy. Once a massive orgasm started overcoming her I dragged her onto the sand, turned her on her hands and knees, and planted my flagpole in her tight cunt.

Carol groaned and whimpered as I pounded her pussy with unbridled enthusiasm. I don't know what made more noise – the heavy raindrops pelting our bodies and the surrounding sand, or her massive mammaries slapping into each other as I pounded away. When I felt my balls churning I grabbed ahold of those marvels on her chest and ejaculated what was likely my largest second load ever as she dissolved into a constant shiver as another orgasm hit her.

The rain was subsiding as I withdrew my cock from heaven-on-earth, and we both collapsed onto our backs.

"So, sex goddess," I mumbled into Carol's ear. "I always wanted to fuck in the rain on the sand – are we even now?"

With water and sand all over her body she turned to me "Not even close, dipshit. I have only just begun to fuck," at which point she laid a sandy kiss on my lips while fondling my testicles – she seemed to like my testicles almost as much as I liked her tits.

By the time that we got back to the resort, forty-five minutes or so later, because of the rain and intervening time we didn't have a completely obvious just-fucked look, although when Jen came walking by as I was returning the kayak paddles to the shed while Carol was wiggling her ass on her way to return the basket and soaked blanket, Jen snickered "I knew that she'd let you fuck her."

"Who says that we fucked?" I replied, trying the best that I could to be serious.

"Your cock, Jay – it's still semi-hard just thinking back on that sweet pussy you just nailed," Jen said with a grin evil enough to be the devil's. Then she just laughed and sashayed away.

"Busted," I grumbled.

*************

After a full day of activities, when most of the guests had already left for their cabins, Carol came up to me and put her face in my chest and mumbled "I don't want to sleep alone."

"Your cabin or mine?" I asked.

"Mine," she said, and then giggled when I picked her up and carried her there. Despite my fatigue, I was feeling really good.

"Let's shower together, but my pussy is too sore to fuck tonight, and I've got to mentally prepare myself before I let you shove your dick into my ass, and I'm too tired for that, so no hanky-panky until tomorrow morning" she said with a wane smile as she dropped her clothes as soon as we got into her cabin.

"As long as I can suck your tits, it's fine with me. You strangled my cock today with your magic pussy," I snickered.

"Magic pussy, huh – I like that," she beamed as we walked our naked bodies into the large shower stall. Knowing the limitations on the amount of hot water we made sure to actually clean each other before she played with my balls and I sucked her tits. When the water started turning cold, we went to bed naked. Despite my attempts to suck her tits, I was so wiped out that I almost immediately fell asleep.

It had probably been a decade since I had knocked off a piece of Loraine's ass in the middle of the night; however after Carol and I got up at what had to be 3 a. m. to do our business, as I spooned her while latching on to those enthralling mammaries of hers, my little guy started twitching.

Carol turned her head, kissed me, then said "See if you can run your cock into my magic pussy, and I'll do the rest."

That's what I did – that's what she did. Simply by peristaltic movement of her pc muscles alone she had me almost ready to blow, at which point she disengaged, pulled me on top of her, and I banged her like a base drum until we both had toe-curling orgasms.

I woke up around 8 a. m. with activity at my nutsack. Carol was sucking on and handling my balls, but not my cock.

"What are you doing MP?" my new name for her, short for "Magic Pussy."

"I'm running an experiment. I want to see if I can get your cock stiff enough for me to ride without touching it."

"A real Albert Einstein, huh?" I snickered.

"No, he just ran thought experiments, not real ones. I'm more of a Madam Currie," she snickered back.

"What are your chances?" I inquired.

"As visual as you are, once I give you a peek at my tits, close to 100%," she grinned as she sat up so that I got a good look at her bonkers.

Damn, if she wasn't right; the combination of her manipulating my balls, and her dangling her puffy nipples near my face, had me hard in no time. I then found out that she could ride me as well as I could ride her, resulting in another set of mutual orgasms so intense that we almost flipped off the bed.

As we left Carol's cabin to go to breakfast it dawned on me for the first time that I had orgasmed more in the last two days than in the previous six weeks, and that the intensities of the orgasms were unique in my experience. "You're a sex goddess," I growled into her ear after I kissed the nape of her neck, getting me an appreciative giggle.

**************

After Carol and I spent our second night together, during which we had sex of one form or another almost the entire time since we hadn't fucked during the day, at breakfast the next morning Jersey, the camp director, asked if she could see us and Tim and Sally (who we believed also shared a bed the last two nights).

It was clear that Jersey was a little nervous in talking to us, but it was also clear that her responsibilities as camp director required her to. "Uh...I hope that you guys don't think me too presumptuous – but it really is part of the job – but the therapists say that the best results are achieved if you don't become too attached to one person. The other members of the marital malaise group seem to be circulating nicely, but you four seem to have paired up. I just wanted you to know that experience shows that the results that you came here to achieve are best obtained without pairing up."

"Are there adverse consequences to us pairing up?" Carol asked, clearly bemused.

"Well – I'm obligated to have the therapists have one-on-one sessions with you if that continues – but obviously no one can stop you," she uncomfortably replied.

It looked like Carol and Tim were about to start an argument with her so I cheerily jumped up and said "Thank you so much for talking to us, Jersey; we know that you want the best for us. I'm sure that the four of us don't want a talking-to by the therapists, so we'll work something out."

With that I shook a relieved Jersey's hand, and then hustled the other three out of her office before they could say anything else.

"Why did you do that?" a miffed Sally asked me once we were thirty or forty meters away from Jersey's office, with Carol and Tim nodding agreement.

"Because there's no reason to provoke controversy when it is so easily avoided," I smiled.

"How is it easily avoided?" Carol asked.

"Today, Sally and I spend more time together than usual, and you and Tim do. When we go to our cabins tonight, I go to Sally's and you go to Tim's for a half hour or so, then we turn off the lights and sneak out so that I return to Carol's and Tim to Sally's.

"That will only work once," Tim said.

"No, it will work twice, and then we can go back to the status quo and by then we'll be far enough along the program that they'll just sigh and accept it;" then I thought that I was being presumptuous and quickly added "that is of course if that is what you guys want, because nobody owes anyone anything...we're all free agents...I was just speaking from my perspective..." I gulped as Carol smiled and winked at me.

"I'll shut up now!" I concluded

"Smart in addition to a great fuck," Carol snickered as she planted a kiss on my lips. Sally and Tim both laughed.

"Sounds like a plan," Sally chuckled, and the four of us took off to work out details.

We did as I suggested. However, by the time that I got into Sally's cabin that night I had a greater appreciation for her sexuality. She was no Carol, but she was a very sultry woman. Also, since I hadn't fucked since 8 a. m., given my aroused island libido, I was as horny as I would have been after a week without back home.

"So, Jay, what should we do for the next half hour before we turn off the lights and you sneak out?" Sally sneered as she took off her top while staring at me. She had a really nice perky set of boobs – again, not Carlo-esque, but in the top 5% of any I had seen live in my life.

"What do you have in mind?" I mumbled with a diabolical grin forming on my face.

"I want to find out if you fuck as well as Carol says," she sneered again as she dropped her bottom, exposing a completely shaved pussy.

"Maybe Carol is lying to you," I smiled, although to be honest with myself my ego was stroked by the fact that Carol had talked to her about our sex life.

"Won't you give a poor horny girl a chance to find out?" Sally asked as she sauntered up to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply.

It wasn't long before she was on her back on her bed while I was destroying her clit and G-spot and she was moaning "Oh Jesus Christ...oh motherfucker...oh shit..." and other expressions of intense pleasure. Then as she powerfully orgasmed she squirted – my first squirter ever. That seemed to drain her, but it only energized me.

I sat on the bed, lifted a near lifeless Sally face-to-face with me onto my lap, maneuvered my rock hard cock into her shaved cunt, and then proceeded to bang away, every few seconds changing the angle of attack, pinching or sucking a nipple, biting her neck, or sticking a finger up her asshole.

Once I stuck a finger up her ass to the second knuckle, she seemed to rally, and swore a blue streak as she vigorously bounced up and down on me. Our orgasms came in quick succession to each other, and I deposited a large load into her spasming pussy.

I had been in Sally's cabin about forty five minutes before we disengaged completely and I put my T-shirt and shorts back on.

"That was really, really fun," Sally chuckled as I kissed her good-bye.

"No shit," I chuckled before giving her a final kiss.

As I turned off the light then exited her cabin I saw Tim approaching from the shadows.

"Had to fuck her to be polite, huh?" he laughed.

"I'll never tell," I laughed back.

"It won't be hard to find the evidence, will it," he laughed again as he snuck into the cabin.

Sally was a great sex partner – better than any other I had had except Loraine when we were first married, and of course Carol, who was in a different league. After I walked the 150 meters or so to Carol's cabin and snuck in, I could see a low light on in the bathroom. As I walked in I saw her douching.

"I guess you had to fuck Tim to be polite, huh?" I laughed when I saw her.