Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Considering how long you were gone I guess you weren't rude either," she shot back with a big smile. "Get in the shower and wash her off of you, and once I shower I need some big time cock sucking and fucking.

"Tim didn't wear you out?"

"His cock doesn't perfectly fit my pussy like yours does, and he doesn't have the all-out, no holds barred, desire to please that you do," she replied. However, when she saw a smile come across my face she snipped "Don't let it go to your head, though, bastard," at which point she had finished douching and joined me in the shower.

When we dried off she pushed her honkers against my chest and gave me a big kiss and snarled "Do to me what you did to Sally, you fucking animal!"

So I did.

After I fucked her in the same face-to-face position, when we finally separated she asked "How do I compare?"

"I'm a little disappointed," I snickered, causing her to get wide-eyed. "You're only twice as good as she is and I expected you to be three times as good."

Carol playfully slapped me, barked "Bastard," and then buried her face in my chest, and we shortly fell asleep.

I knocked off another piece of ass in the middle of the night, and afterward, as Carol lay one of her muscular thighs over my deflating cock, mused "I could really, really get used to this," before falling back to sleep.

The next day and night we had a virtual repeat, although this time I fucked both Sally and Carol doing the Wheelbarrow, which rendered Sally comatose. The day after Sally and Tim decided that they were going to try and hook up with two of the others in the marital malaise group. Carol and I decided that we didn't care what anyone at the camp thought, we wanted to be together the entire night all of the time so that we could fuck each other to our hearts content.

It was the sixth day when Carol hit me with a proposition as we were getting dressed to go to breakfast. "Jay – I have made light years of progress in taking charge of my sexuality and losing any inhibitions to promote my sexual agenda."

"You got that right," I chuckled. "However, I hear a 'but' coming."

"Yes. While not really fantasies, there are two things that I have wanted to try for quite some time, and there is no way that I'll ever do them unless it's here. So I want you to arrange them for me – maybe even one of them tonight."

"Your wish is my command," was my corny reply, as I bowed.

She laughed and shook her head. "I can't fucking believe I'm going to ask you this – I could never have asked my husband – but fuck it; it's now or never."

She sighed deeply, then made a point of looking me directly in the eye and said "I want to be made airtight; and then later I want a pussy fuck while simultaneously getting a titty fuck. I want you in my pussy when I'm airtight, and I want you to fuck my tits in the later session."

I smiled, then chuckled.

"What's so fucking funny?" she snarled.

I grabbed her hand, walked into the bathroom and got a tube of lubricant, led her back into the bedroom and said "I'm going to have to try the titty fuck before I commit."

With that I ripped off her top, dropped my shorts, threw her on the bed, pinned her arms down with my knees, and started to lubricate the valley between her mammoth mammary glands. All the while she was swearing at me and barking that we had to get to breakfast and that she wasn't ready – causing me to snarl at her "the lady doth protest too much, methinks," as I laid my cock between her pleasure mounds.

I had never had a titty fuck before. Loraine's boobs aren't equipped for one, and the only girlfriend I had before Loraine who was properly equipped wasn't interested and at the time I was much more interested in vaginal sex anyway. However, I had harbored a desire for a tit fuck ever since I saw Carol's tits exposed in the pool the first day at the resort.

Once I started stroking I moved my knees to her sides and released her arms; she pushed her tits together. I had a mammoth ejaculation that covered her chin, and neck, and she had her own minor orgasm.

We missed breakfast that day and had to bum some food off the cook in the kitchen to keep from starving. As we finished stuffing our purloined grub into our mouths she asked "Well, are you going to arrange things for me?"

"Fuck yes," I chuckled. "How about tonight for at least the airtight."

"OK," she smiled.

"I have some people to talk to, so I'll see you at lunch."

We kissed and I took off.

*****************

I first talked to Jen about what I was trying to arrange. I had found her discrete, she was always enthusiastic, plus she was basically up for anything. She had some questions, then advice.

"Who's going to be in her pussy, who her asshole, who her mouth?"

"I'll be in her pussy, but the others are what I want your help with."

"Will you have classic positions?"

"What are those?" I cluelessly asked.

"You lying on your back with her on top of you since you'll be in her pussy. A guy big enough to straddle your legs and flexible and strong enough to remain in a crouched position for her ass; and anyone – preferably with a long dick, though – for her face."

"Sounds OK – got any suggestions?"

"Yeah; you know my male counterpart is George, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And that we're required to use condoms with the guests, right?"

I didn't know that, but I pretended that I did.

"Well, he'd be perfect to condom-fuck her ass. As far as the blowjob, Tim and Jerry are rumored to have the longest cocks," she continued with a smile.

"Where's George now?" I asked.

"I'll talk to him if you want, and he'll find you before lunch," she smiled.

"Thanks – I'll arrange the blowjob," I chuckled, giving Jen a kiss on the forehead.

"You know that you'll owe me for this, don't you stud," she snickered as she dragged her fingers over my crotch before she walked away.

"How in the hell could that twenty four year old walking wet dream find me attractive?" I asked myself, and then shrugged my shoulders.

Between Tim and Jerry I knew that I would pick Tim. First of all, Carol liked him as a person, and had fucked him twice so should be comfortable with him. Secondly, while Jerry was an OK guy, he had a perverted ogle when he looked at Carol, and I know that he made her uncomfortable.

I found Tim at the kayak beach about to launch with Sally and two others – they were waiting for one more person. I quickly explained the scenario to him, after getting his pledge of secrecy.

A big smile came over his face. "I've never participated in a gangbang before; not even a threesome."

"This isn't a gangbang or threesome, Tim. Each of the three guys has a distinct roll, and only that roll. You won't be fucking her pussy or ass – at least that night." I added the last part even though I knew that Carol didn't want to fuck Tim again – she made that quite clear to me.

"I'm in dude – I'm in, he laughed. Where and when?"

"Unless I tell you differently, this afternoon at 4:30, Carol's cabin."

Just then the last prospective kayaker arrived. Tim slapped me on the back and walked to the beach with a big grin on his face.

Jen approached me at the pool only fifteen minutes after I had finished talking to Tim. "George is really excited," she chuckled. "He's wanted to nail Carol since she got here, but we're not supposed to come on to guests."

"You seem to be coming on to me?" I sniggered.

"Yeah, because I don't play by the rules," she sneered. "Now find him and tell him where and when – I think that he's in the rec hall."

She again ran her hand over my crotch before she walked away.

"I really can't believe that that bitch wants to fuck me," I shook my head. "Maybe she has a daddy complex."

I found George, told him where and when, and he thanked me profusely.

Given my diabolical mind, I concluded that it would be most exciting for Carol if she didn't know when it was coming, or who would be participating. I told her that I was having trouble setting things up – which caused her to frown – but said that I was trying hard. Then about 4:15 – after I knew that George and Tim were already in place and naked, and George had lube and a condom ready, I walked up to her at the pool and whispered "I need to discuss details with you. I think that I might get things arranged for tomorrow night, but I need to talk to you about them."

Carol smiled. "OK," she said, popping out of her seat.

On the way to her cabin she started asking me for details.

"Shh..." I replied. "Let's make sure that we're in private before we talk about it.

When we got into her cabin she asked "What's this exercise mat doing on the floor?"

"You're about to get some big league exercise," I snarled as I started pulling the strings on her bikini, and it quickly fell away.

Her eyes got as big as saucers when she saw George and Tim come out of the bathroom naked and with their dicks sticking straight up they were so hard.

As I had arranged with the dynamic duo, I laid Carol on the mat, and started eating her pussy with alacrity. Despite the crammed quarters, Tim and George were able to maneuver themselves on either side of her and sucked her tits while I tongued and fingered the hell out of her pussy. Once she had her first orgasm I shinnied onto the mat on my back, lifted her on top of me, and maneuvered my cock into her pussy.

As Carol moaned in response to my dick's penetration of her pussy George started lubricating her asshole. Tim was fondling her tits while trying to stick his cock in her mouth. Carol seemed to gain her composure, grabbed Tim's dick with one hand and drew it into her mouth. About that same time George finished his lubrication of her asshole, and started slowly inserting his condom-covered cock into it.

With George's cock in Carol's asshole, her pussy was by far the tightest pussy I had ever put my cock into. As I slowly started reciprocating I tried to pull out while George pushed in, and vice-versa, but he got too excited and threw off our synchronization so I just leisurely moved in and out. Carol was making all sorts of odd gurgling and grumbling sounds.

George really must have liked fucking Carol's ass because despite the fact that he had a condom on he came first, grunting like a pen full of hogs. That caused Carol's pussy to spasm and clutch my cock like a velvet vice, resulting in a discharge from me. Both of us cumming in her – even though George came in the condom – at the same time caused her to gasp loudly and release Tim's cock – just as he was excitedly cumming too, resulting in cum all over Carol's face and hair.

Carol collapsed on top of me, almost comatose.

Tim was now sitting on the bed, holding his still hard cock, and admiring his handiwork.

George seemed to want to keep his cock in Carol's ass forever, and kept mumbling "Fuck yeah...fuck yeah."

I finally said "Party's over – her dead weight is crushing me;" not true, but I needed some movement. "George, pull the fuck out of her and Tim help George lift her off of me."

The two fuckers reluctantly did as told, and supported Carol on either side – I'm not sure why each had to grab a tit to do that – until I got up.

"Thanks guys; Carol would thank you too if you hadn't rendered her comatose with your discharges," I said getting big grins from Tim and George. "Now you need to get out while I clean her up."

"Need any help," they both replied, almost in unison.

"No – thanks again," I responded, then lifted Carol up and carried her into the bathroom and shut the door. I could hear Tim and George chuckling and high-fiving each other as they got dressed, and by the time that I washed most of the cum off of Carol's face with a cold cloth, I heard her front door open and close, and she seemed to perk up.

I showered with Carol, including washing her hair, and got us both sparkling clean. By the time that the hot water ran out she was almost completely with it. After I dried her off she put her head on my chest and said "Cuddle with me a while Jay, please."

I lifted her chin up, kissed her, and after looking at my watch said "Fine – but we're going to dinner in twenty eight minutes."

We snuggled in her bed, face-to-face. I lightly twisted one nipple then the other.

"How did you like it? I asked.

"I'm glad that I did it – but I never want to do it again," she replied with a wane smile. "Plus I don't want you to set up a combined titty and pussy fuck; from now on for the rest of this trip I want to have sex only with you. Please!"

I got a big smile. Seeing my reaction she said "Does that really make you happy?"

"Hell yes," I replied.

"Is it because you're falling in love with me?" she asked with an expectant look in her eye.

"Let's not go there – I don't even want to confront my feelings for you," I responded with a frown.

"You do love me, I know that you do," she snickered as she buried her face in my chest again. "Now I have to provide you with your fantasy – or bucket list sex item. What is it?"

"You don't have to do anything else for me..." I started to say before she interrupted.

"Yes I do, otherwise I won't feel right. Plus, Jen told me that I need to."

"You talked to Jen?" I asked.

"Yeah; she just said she helped you, nothing more, and suggested that I reciprocate."

"I really can get by just fucking you, Goddess, I don't..."

Carol snapped to attention, rolled me over and sat on me. "Jay, tell me what you want or I'll use my own imagination; I mean it."

I thought for a second. Of course I had a fantasy or bucket list item; I'm not sure exactly which it was. "I can't ask you to participate in the one that is foremost in my mind, let me tell you the second..."

"No – you're not listening," Carol scoffed, pinching my nipples – not real hard, but enough to get my attention. "What is your number one – I'll participate no matter what it is."

I looked into her eyes for a good minute straight – they were full of determination. I shrugged and said "OK – if this trip has taught me anything it's to be straight forward as to what I want sexually. I want to eat you to orgasm while another woman is riding me to orgasm; then I want you to eat my cum out of her pussy while I fuck you doggy."

Carol got a look that was hard to read. "You know that I'm 100% hetero," she quietly said.

"Yes – which is why I said this was too much to ask; I'd never do anything gay myself which is why I didn't want to ask you, but you said..."

"Tell you what," she replied, pinching my nipples again. "I'll do it if I ride you while you eat out the other woman, and they you fuck her doggy while she eats your creampie out of me."

I smiled. "That totally, totally, works for me!" Then I glanced at my watch; "time for dinner beautiful," I continued, pinching her nips as I lifted her off of me. We got dressed giggling, and headed to dinner.

**************

After dinner I saw Carol huddling with Jen. I had hoped that she would involve Jen. From their big smiles when they finished talking I was sure that they had made plans.

As Carol and I walked back to her cabin after dinner and post-dinner conversations, she stopped me when we were near my cabin.

"Jay – I made arrangements for your fantasy/bucket list item tomorrow night. I made it with Jen, who I know you like and who likes you, and who is the sexiest woman here..."

"Except for you," I interrupted.

"So nice that you think that even if ridiculous," Carol laughed. "Anyway, since she's 100% heterosexual just like I am I had to make a side deal with her. Since I'm still wiped out from my airtight experience this afternoon so you won't be getting any nookie from me tonight anyway, in order to get her to agree I had to tell her that I'd talk you into spending the night with her in your cabin."

For some reason, my dick twitched when she said that.

"That is really the only way that she'd agree?" I cautiously asked, hoping that the answer was "Hell yes!"

"Yes it definitely is," was Carol's smiling response – which was good enough for me. "She might even be waiting in your cabin for you," she smiled.

I passionately kissed Carol, then she walked toward her cabin waving goodbye and mouthing "have fun," as I turned to walk to my cabin.

There was only a low light in my cabin. Jen was lying naked on the bed with an evil grin on her face. "Holy Shit! WOW – you look fantastic," I involuntarily blurted when I saw her.

"Glad that you like," she snickered. "Now come over here and eat my sweet pussy, which I cleaned and shaved just for you; but first, so you know, no condoms! I don't care what the rules for George and I are. Here's my STD-free test results," she continued, reaching behind her and holding out a piece of paper.

I was having trouble reading the paper both because of the low light and because her sleek body was so distracting. I finally did determine that it had her description on it – her real name was redacted – and indicated 100% STD free, from the same lab as my certificate, which I had turned over to the camp.

I smiled, yanked my clothes off, kissed her passionately, and then got to work on her pussy.

Jen had the biggest clit that I had ever seen, had perfect muscle tone in her ass, thighs, and torso, a tiny slit with oversized pussy lips defining it, perky sensitive tits, and a gargantuan lust for sex.

By the time that six o'clock the next morning rolled around and Jen snuck out of my cabin so that she wouldn't be seen, since she wasn't supposed to spend the night with a guest, I do believe that we had tried every logical fuck position possible, and certainly I had used all of her orifices multiple times. I had popped two little blue pills at different points so that I had had four orgasms, while she had too many to count.

I slept right through breakfast, awakened by Carol about 10 a. m. with two rolls, a yogurt, and coffee. "Time to get up sleepy-head," she giggled as she shook me awake. I went and showered and shaved before talking to her, otherwise I would not have felt human. I eagerly devoured her food offerings as we chatted and she occasionally giggled.

"Why do you keep giggling?" I asked between mouthfuls.

"Because even with your shower and shave you look like you've been fucked all night – Oh wait, you have been!" Then her giggle turned into a belly laugh.

As we left my cabin Carol cautioned me to relax the entire day, eat the right foods, and get another little blue pill. "I want tonight to be a great experience for you – and me," she chuckled. "Our dinner food should be digested by 9 p. m. so that's when Jen is coming over.

When I plopped down by the pool my mind was whirring at 100 rpm. Some of the things going through it were "I wonder if Loraine had an airtight experience," "Jen could probably have fucked me another ten times if I could have gotten it up," "the only real exercise I've gotten since I've been here, aside from a little kayaking, swimming, and beach volleyball, is sex, yet my muscle tone is even better than when I arrived and I lost four pounds," and "am I actually in love with Carol?" and "what happens when I get back home; will things be better or fucked up?" Fortunately no one question or thought stayed in my mind too long at any one time, although they all came back multiple times, because I wasn't really ready to deal with them.

Taking good care of myself and having low activity interaction (such as playing cards, horseshoes, or billiards) with almost all of the other guests at one time or another, and holding hands or otherwise making body contact with Carol at lunch and dinner, I felt great as 9 p. m. approached.

Carol and Jen were already naked and chatting when I entered Carol's cabin at 8:56 p. m. The low light reflecting off of their consummate bodies completely rigidized my cock. The approached me from either side, planted kisses on my chest and neck, and each fondled one of my testicles. They kept saying things like "We're going to make you the happiest man in the history of the planet," and "you won't walk right for a week when we get done with you," arousing me further – as if I needed further arousal.