Time Out

Story Info
This is how people should use the power to stop time.
1.1k words
4.01
27.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normal Disclaimer

I guess I have some explaining to do before I tell my story. I used to be a reasonably normal Asian guy, a bit taller than average but completely unnoticeable in a crowd. I was brought up by strict Indian parents so I was brought up as a polite and well mannered adult. Thanks to that I managed to make friends while I grew up. Unfortunately my parents do not believe in technology and due to that and their strict parenting I can't go out to town and I can't get laid. I still haven't left my home but I can stop time.

I didn't find a magic watch or secret government technology rather one day I was cycling to go to my lectures at college when I got hit by a car. Now most people say that when your see death your life flashes before your eyes but what they don't know is that if you can get past that and see the real world again time won't be moving. I didn't know anything about time stopping or how I could control the ability then so I didn't move and I got hit by the car. I only know what happened next in the recount of eye witnesses from court. Supposedly I got knocked down and started bleeding from my head. I was rushed to hospital and clinically died. That is to say my heart stopped beating for a short amount of time before a defibrillator was used to bring me back. Now as far as I remember I didn't experience any supernatural things while I was "dead". There was no bright light or tunnel or voice. It was a strange experience though. Hard to explain. I was just there, existing in a dark void. I couldn't move or control my body but I was floating. Maybe I was not dead for long enough?

I have no clue myself but what I do know is that once I woke up I could stop time. It was easy almost natural for me. I didn't realise I could do it until I was put into a recovery ward with other people and dropped my knife while I was eating. I stopped time without even thinking about it picked the knife up and continued to eat. Realising that I was the only person in the room who was moving I put my tray to the side and got up. I went over to the man next to me. He was old, overweight and had broken bones in one of his arms and both of his legs after a nasty fall down some stairs. I waved in front of his face... nothing. I shouted in his ears... no reaction again. Finally I decided to poke him, his skin stayed in place after I had moved it and I was finally sure that I had somehow stopped time. I kept on testing my ability until I got discharged and eventually managed to figure out some things.

Firstly when I stopped time I could decide what could and could not move. This included people and objects. Secondly I realised that after I restarted time my actions out of time would affect the world. For example when I shouted into the mans ear there was no reaction until after I started time. I also learnt that if I moved something outside of time it would stop moving after it stopped touching me but would move after time started. If I threw a ball up it would stop as soon as I let go of it but after I started time it would continue again. I could use this to get anything I wanted. Sex, money, and blackmail.

I instantly knew who I would use it on but I needed to practice to put my blackmail plans into action. It would definitely be a problem if I suddenly appeared anywhere in front of people. To start my practice I decided to teleport around a mall and check if anyone noticed. Of course by teleport I mean walk out of time and then restart it.

While I was practicing I saw a store clerk who was definitely worth fucking. She was shorter than average and had a large bust and ass. Thanks to her name tag I knew that she was called Becky. She had long brown hair and hazel eyes. I needed to find out where she lived so I followed her after her shift while being as discrete as possible. After reaching a car park she got into a black Volvo and started to drive away. I followed her by "teleporting" and found out where she lived. I made a note of her location and then I went to make my preparations.

The next morning I was ready. I had made multiple notes and gotten the necessary equipment. I had taken the extra keys for the house from their estate agents office. I went into their house out of time and looked around until I found Becky's room. I prepared the room and hid under her bed until she woke up. After five alarms she finally woke up. Becky got up and went to her en-suite. I stopped time and examined her body and underwear. It was all very tame and quite cute. I used my ability to stand reasonably hidden in a wardrobe with sliding doors. She got out of her bathroom having done all of her daily duties. Now that she was fully awake she realised that there was a bag and a not on her desk next to her phone. She walked towards them and I heard her gasp as she read the note that I had written. The note told her that she was now a sex slave chosen by cupid. The note also told her that cupid was more powerful than she could imagine. There were also a few simple instructions on the note.

1) If you doubt my existence throw this note out of the window after your finish reading this note.

2) Follow all the instructions given to you now and on future messages otherwise you will be punished.

3) Grab the vibrator from the bag and put it in one of your holes. (I'll let you pick today).

4) Put on one of your thongs and make sure that it will keep your vibrator in.

5) Don't put on a bra. Wear your shortest skirt and your tightest tank top.

6) Leave your house, turn on the vibrator and walk to the park. Your next set of instructions will present themselves to you there.

She walked over to her window still in her underwear. She threw the note out of the window and leaned out watching it. I stopped time and poured some lighter fluid just above the note. I also dropped a lit match into the fluid. I restarted time standing behind Becky and saw the note burst into flames.

TBC...

I have stopped the story here and if this receives any interest then I will continue within the next week.