Time Out Tuesday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh just some things I brought along in case I needed them," she casually replied.

As I sat on the corner of the tub trying to get the temperature of the water just right, Trish sat on the corner of the bed just a few feet away and began to undress. I couldn't help but stare as she raised her well toned leg and reached to remove the back strap of her stiletto heals. She gave me a sexy wink as she let her hands glide down the leg of her jeans as she teasingly moved her leg back to the floor and then proceeded to repeat the process with the other shoe..

The next piece of clothing to go was the lacy black camisole. As she crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed the bottom of the camisole in each hand, it took only a second to raise the silk fabric over her head and expose the naked and erect nipples beneath.

The flush of redness had once again returned to Trish's chest, but this time I was relatively certain it was flushed for a different reason. As she stood up, topless and sexy as can be, Trish looked me square in the eyes as she fumbled with the button of her jeans and then slowly worked the faded denim down her hips until they dropped to the floor. The black thong panties did little to cover her remaining flesh as she raised one leg, and then the other, to step free from the crumpled jeans.

"Shit," I stammered. "That is one incredibly sexy body. You are absolutely beautiful," I continued.

Trish blushed, closed her eyes, and rolled her head backward as she let out a deep cleansing breath.

"I'll bet it's been five years since anybody has told me I'm beautiful," Trish sighed, with a tone of disappointment in her voice. "I quit believing a long time ago that I was sexy and beautiful and that any man would desire me," she finished.

Even without the high heels, Trish stood a good five feet eight inches tall as she stood there in front of me wearing nothing but a smile and a thong. Her legs were long and lean like those of a well trained athlete. The curve of her ass was small and tight with her skin stretched tight across her well defined muscles. Her abs were well maintained and obviously sculpted with many hours of workouts to hide any trace of the two children that had once called her womb home.

"Jesus girl," I choked out. "With a body like that you could have any guy you wanted. I can't believe Dan isn't begging you every night to rock his world."

"Well he's not," Trish groaned. "I guess I'm just not sexually attractive to the old goat anymore. He told me once I should get a boob job, but I never really thought that would make the difference, so I didn't do it."

Trish's small but perky tits looked perfect on her petite frame. They may have only been 34B, but given the rest of the package, there was absolutely no excuse for any red blooded male to be doing anything short of worshiping this fine lady.

"I'm only a jury of one," I told Trish, "But if my vote counts for anything at all, I would say your husband is guilty of gross neglect."

Trish leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"You certainly know what to say to make me feel good and feel appreciated," she whispered. "Thank you."

Trish stepped out of her thong and stepped into the Jacuzzi.

"You are going to join me aren't you?" Trish pleaded, as she sank into the warm oasis.

I didn't need to be asked twice. As I stood up and began to remove my clothes, it became obvious from the size of my erection that Trish's little striptease had stirred plenty of interest on my part. My cock stood straight up and throbbed with anticipation as I lowered my boxers and prepared to step into the opposite end of the tub.

"If you didn't believe my words when I told you that you were beautiful and sexy, there shouldn't be any doubt in your mind now," I laughed, as I looked down toward the raging hard-on throbbing beneath me.

"Very nice," Trish winked. "Unless you tell me you walk around all day in that condition, I'll take that reaction as a compliment."

Trish opened the bag she had placed beside the Jacuzzi and pulled out a small bottle of bubble bath, drizzling a small amount into the pulsing water in front of one of the jets. The foam began to form instantly.

"What else do you have in that bag?" I asked, as I raised an eyebrow in an inquisitive manner and playfully reached for the bag.

"Don't you dare," Trish ordered, slapping my hand as I neared the bag.

"It's just some things I brought along in case I needed them. Like bubble bath," she continued, holding the bottle up for me to see.

My thoughts wandered back to a couple of weeks earlier when I had given each of the girls a vibrator as a vehicle to help them relax and spend some time on themselves. Trish had surprised us all by bringing the vibrator back the following week with a whole box of spent batteries. I was guessing she had brought along a toy or two in the bag she was guarding so closely, but it didn't look like I was going to find that out anytime soon.

After twenty minutes of soaking in the frothy Jacuzzi, the timer on jets decided it was time for us to either get out or set it for another round. I needed a drink of water so I offered to jump out and get us both a cold bottle from the other room. My once tall standing and proudly displayed hard-on had managed to shrink considerable in the swirling heat of the whirlpool.

As I returned to the Jacuzzi with the water, Trish was still relaxing in the tub with her head tilted back, her eyes closed, and her hands gently massaging her tits and tugging softly at her erect nipples. My cock once again lurched to attention at the sight of this beautiful lady lying naked before me.

"Enjoying yourself?" I queried, as I placed a bottle of water on the ledge beside Trish.

"God this is relaxing," she moaned, as she opened her eyes and reached for the bottle of water.

"Maybe for you," I laughed, "But my cock has been up and down more than a light switch over the last two hours and my poor balls are turning blue. Much more of this and I'm going to have to excuse myself to the bathroom and take matters into my own hands, if you know what I mean."

"Why go hide in the bathroom?" Trish shot back without a second of hesitation. "I would love to watch you take matters into your own hands," she added, as she licked her lips and stared me straight in the eye. "Watching a guy jack off in front of me has always been one of my unfulfilled fantasies."

I could tell by the tone of her voice and the lust in her eyes that she was not joking about this. She was dead serious.

"I'll make you a deal," I said. "I'll masturbate in front of you on two conditions. Condition one: You have to pleasure yourself at the same time. It seems only fair that if I'm doing it, so are you."

I hesitated for a response to my first condition to see if there was any need to continue on to the second request.

"I'm game," Trish responded. "I was planning that even before you asked."

"Condition two," I added, "Is that you let me see what is in that bag."

"That's not fair," Trish pouted. "I'm not sure I can do that."

"Come on," I pleaded, "It can't be that bad."

After pondering the dilemma for what seemed like an eternity, Trish reached over and slid the bag in my direction. I was more than a little bit surprised when I rifled through the contents. Trish had obviously intended to live out some pretty wild fantasies when she left home this morning.

A quick inventory of the contents revealed a vibrator, a pack of twelve batteries, and a set of four rolled up pieces of velvet that appeared to be intended to tie something, or someone, to the corner posts of that four poster bed. There was also an unopened tube of KY jelly, a small butt plug, a string of anal beads and a blindfold.

"I do believe you came prepared to play," I cleared my throat, somewhat taken back by what I had just witnessed. "I knew I should have brought some booze to get you liquored up," I laughed.

"All right," Trish demanded. "I lived up to my end of the deal, now it's your turn to deliver."

Trish's hand slid beneath the foamy water and a soft moan escaped her lips as her fingers touched her aching womanhood at the same instant my hand encircled my own cock. I opened the drain of the tub with my free hand to allow the water to escape so I could watch Trish pleasure herself with her long and experienced fingers.

With the water drained, I had a perfect view as Trish parted her swollen pussy lips with two of her fingers while she gently rubbed her now exposed clit with a third finger. The past two hours must have had the same effect on Trish as they did on me. It was only a matter of seconds before she bit her lower lip and tensed her muscles as the first wave of orgasm rippled through her body.

Damn that was an erotic sight. My own strokes increased in speed and intensity as I watched the pleasure take over her body. Trish reached for the bag and quickly retrieved the vibrator and brought the buzzing tip to her still swollen clit. Another moan of ecstasy reverberated from her chest as the tingling toy made contact with her sensitive pleasure center.

I could feel my own orgasm building in my balls as my eyes remained fixed on this beautiful creature in front of me pleasuring herself with her fingers and her toy and staring intently at my cock as she watched me stroke my throbbing shaft.

"Oh God I'm about to cum," I breathed, as I approached the point of no return.

"Not yet," Trish begged, as she reached out and grabbed my balls and gently pulled them away from my body.

I had read that you could stop the male orgasm in this manner and prolong the pleasure, but I had never actually experienced it. Sure enough though, the sense of immediate pending orgasm diminished as she squeezed my ready balls.

"I want to cum with you," Trish confided, as she released my balls and returned her focus to her own body.

I slowed my stroking to ensure I didn't get myself back to the breaking point before Trish was ready. Her eyes remained glued to my cock as her breathing began to quicken and the signs of another orgasm began to show in her eyes. Trish ran her index finger across the tip of my cock scooping up my pre cum and bringing it to her own lips for a taste.

"Cum now," Trish begged, in a whimpering voice, weakened by the total loss of control her body was quickly approaching.

As I intensified the pace of my strokes, it was only a matter of seconds before my balls erupted and the first shot of cum blasted from my cock and landed in the tub between us. The second, third, and forth burst were nearly as intense as the first as my pearl white seed erupted from within.

The sight of my spewing cum was too much for Trish to handle and another, even stronger, orgasm ripped through her entire body. I could see her muscles tense, her body tremble, and her eyes gloss over as her body, mind and soul all succumbed to the intense pleasure radiating from the depths of her inner most being.

As the last drop of cum oozed from my spent cock and the last wave of orgasm faded from Trish's body, we both relaxed into the waterless Jacuzzi to catch our breath.

"That was pretty erotic," Trish commented, as we sat back down on the sofa in the living area of the suite, now clad in the terrycloth bathrobes provided courtesy of the hotel. "Watching you stroke yourself got me incredibly turned on."

We spent the next half hour chit chatting some more about unfulfilled fantasies and the fact that neither of our spouses shared our desires for adventure and excitement. Trish shared the fact that sex was something she rarely experienced anymore, and even when she did, it was more like something her husband felt obligated to do and not something he wanted to do. I could certainly relate to that situation.

"What made you decide to look elsewhere for your excitement?" Trish asked, as we continued our conversation.

"To be honest," I said, "I just decided one day that life is too short and if I didn't live it to the fullest, I'd wake up one day and regret it. So now I do what I want when it comes to seeking out adventure and living out my fantasies. Maybe I'll regret that one day as well, but I'd rather live with the regret of having done something than live with the regret of never having attempted to live life to the fullest."

Trish sat silent for a couple of minutes pondering what I had said. I could tell by the expression on her face that she was processing my words and trying to come to grips with her own dilemma. Suddenly a big smile came across her face and her eyes lit up.

"Come on," she ordered, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me up from the sofa. "I have another unfulfilled fantasy I want to live out."

Damn, that got my butt up off the sofa almost as fast as it got my cock into a ready state of mind. Trish was almost running through the suite as she dragged me by the hand in the direction of the bedroom. She paused at the base of the Jacuzzi just long enough to grab her toy chest and then she pulled us both onto the oversized bed.

Reaching into her goodie bag, she pulled out the four rolled up pieces of cloth and the blindfold and tossed them in the center of the bed. Two seconds later she had slipped out of her robe and dropped it to the carpet.

"I want you to tie me up," her voice was soft and quivering as her emotions were now in complete control of her actions.

"You can do anything except fuck me," she ordered. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet, but anything else is fair game."

My cock was standing full staff now as I dropped my own robe and began to tie Trish's wrists and ankles to the four posts of the massive bed. With the final tie in place, I slipped the blindfold over her eyes and stood back to admire her beauty. Damn she was gorgeous lying there spread eagle with her chest fluttering with anxiety and anticipation.

I lightly brushed my fingers down each side of her chest and stomach, barely making contact with her tender skin. Her wiggling increased at the touch of my fingertips and the goose bumps that immediately appeared were an undeniable sign that her body was primed and ready. More goose bumps emerged and a series of soft moans escaped her lips as my tongue joined my finger tips in lightly tormenting every inch of her gorgeous body.

Trish's nipples stood erect and the musty scent of her passion filled the air as I continued kissing, licking, and softly massaging her naked body. From her tied wrists to her succulent breasts, my tongue made repeated passes. From her navel to the edge of her pubic bone and then along her inner thighs, my tongue continued to torment her goose bump riddled flesh.

For at least twenty minutes her body twitched and wiggled beneath my fingers and tongue in anticipation of the incredible pleasure that she would realize once my focus turned to her swollen clit and sweet juicy pussy. I was careful not to touch her clit or pussy as I tormented her, hoping to build her pleasure to an unbearable height before touching her most sensitive spots and triggering a mind blowing orgasm.

"I need to go get something," I told Trish, as I climbed off the bed and left her laying there sweating and panting from my torments.

"Damn it Brian," Trish begged. "Where the hell are you going? I'm two seconds and one lick away from exploding, please don't go."

"I'll be back in less than five minutes," I reassured her, kissing each hardened nipple before climbing off the bed and getting dressed.

Five minutes later I returned from the front lobby where I had purchased a razor and a travel size can of shaving cream.

"I'm back," I greeted her, as I reentered the bedroom and stood staring in amazement at her blindfolded body as I undressed and climbed back onto the bed.

Trish's body had stopped quivering and the goose bumps had receded while I was gone, but within seconds of my returning to the finger and tongue lashing of her most sensitive extremities, her body was once again primed and ready.

"What's that?" Trish questioned, as she heard the hiss of the shaving cream can as I filled the palm of my hand with the soothing foam.

"Just lay there and relax," I ordered her. "I promise I won't hurt you."

Trish didn't say a word as I gently lathered the shaving cream around her pussy in preparation for the scalping. I had intentionally chosen a brand containing menthol to provide that cooling sensation as it contacted her burning desire.

When the razor touched her tender flesh, she jumped slightly and wiggled against the velvet restraints. With short, gently strokes, I pulled the razor across her pubic bone and along the side of her pouting pussy lips. Slowly and sensually I removed all traces of brunet hair from her beautifully glistening pussy.

"Hold still," I cautioned her, as I spread her pussy lips slightly and gently pulled the razor across the inside of her folds.

There were no traces of her soft brown hair so close to her tender inner flesh. The intent in dragging the razor sharp steel across her inner folds was simply to send shivers through her internal furnace. It worked. I could hear her moaning with each touch and I could see her bite harder on her lower lip with each pass of the blade. Her body was paralyzed on the exterior, fearful that even a slight move might cause the steel blade to slice into her tender flesh. She tried helplessly to remain motionless on the outside while every nerve ending and every muscle within her body quivered from the touch.

With a warm wet wash cloth I wiped the remaining traces of shaving cream from her body and cast the wash rag aside. It had now been more than thirty minutes since I had initiated the torment of her body and I had not yet let her cum. It was time.

Starting once again at her constrained wrists and working my way down her body, I licked and kissed her moist and tender body as she flinched and wiggled beneath my touch. Circling each nipple and sucking it softly into my mouth brought a louder moan as her pleasure was once again peaking.

Trish's breathing quickened and her moans turned sharper and louder as my tongue neared her womanhood. As I spread her swollen pussy lips with my fingers, her body finally got its long awaited reward as my tongue gently circled her clit.

"Oh my God Brian, that feels so fucking good," Trish panted, in a nearly incoherent squeal.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she begged, as I flicked my tongue quickly and aggressively across her protruding clit.

As I plunged two fingers from my free hand deep inside of her soaked pussy and massaged her G-Spot while my tongue continued its relentless attack, Trish could take no more. I could feel her pussy muscles grip my fingers as the first wave of orgasm came crashing over her. Her whole body tensed and shook as the second, third, and forth aftershock rippled through her. As my tongue and fingers refused to slow down, I felt the warm gush of Trish's cum squirting against the palm of my hand as she came over and over again.

When the last wave calmed and passed, Trish fell back on the bed.

"Damn, I have never cum so hard that I squirted," Trish confessed, as she lay there giggling like a teenage girl, still panting breathlessly. "I always thought squirting was just a myth," she continued.

Without saying another word, I moved to the side of the bed and reached into Trish's bag of goodies for a little something to prolong her experience. Still blindfolded, Trish heard me fumbling through the bag in search of the anal beads and responded with a quick and concerned, "What are you doing?"

"Just looking for something," I nonchalantly replied.

"You are going to untie me, aren't you?"

"When I'm done," I chuckled, with a sinister laugh.

Trish's pussy was still glistening with the wetness from her gushing orgasm and I considered using her own juices to lubricate the string of anal beads, but opted instead for the KY jelly, selfishly keeping her juices for my own taste in the moments to come.