Time Out Tuesday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Trish quickly blurted out, as my left hand slid beneath her firm ass and raised it a few inches off the bed.

Without saying a word, I took the lubricated string of beads and began working them gingerly into her tight ass.

Trish stiffened as she felt the first bead at the entrance to her back door and came to the realization of what I had planned. A soft moan escaped her lips as the first bead passed the resistance of her sphincter. A similar moan followed the second, third, and forth bead as they each successfully navigated the tight entryway. By the time her rear door had closed behind the eighth and final bead, her eyes were distant and half closed as if her mind were in a pleasure galaxy a million miles away.

I'm not sure if her pussy was still simply soaked from the tremendous orgasm she had experienced just minutes earlier, or if the faucet to her juices was now permanently turned on, but whatever the cause, her pussy still oozed with wetness as my lips and tongue once again returned to her clit.

Trish jumped as the tip of my tongue flicked across her swollen clit.

"Oh God Brian, my clit is so fucking sensitive right now. Be gentle," she begged, as my tongue began another round of relentless torture on her now super sensitive clit.

Had her hands not still been tied to the bed, I'm certain she would have been holding my head between her hands, guiding my movements to keep the intensity from becoming too overbearing.

The taste of her sweetness was incredible as I lapped at her clit and dove my tongue into the depths of her pussy. With her arms and legs still restrained, Trish thrashed and squirmed as best she could beneath my unyielding torment. Her breathing was now rapid, her heart pounding and her flesh perspiring as my tongue and fingers brought her once again to the edge of orgasm.

"Oh God that feels wonderful," Trish moaned, in a guttural voice clearly indicating a strained effort to hold off the wave of orgasm attempting to erupt from within her.

Her stomach muscles were tight and her chest heaved with quick, sharp breaths as she did her best to fend off, or at least prolong, the incredible feeling of her pending orgasm.

With my tongue rapidly circling her swollen clit, I once again slid two fingers deep into her slippery pussy and reached upward to stroke that bundle of nerve endings called the G-spot.

"Oh fuck," Trish gasped, fighting harder than ever to hold back, her body now beginning to tremble uncontrollably.

With my free right hand I reached around Trish's thigh for the string on the forgotten beads that I had planted several minutes earlier. With my tongue continuing its relentless torment of her clit, and my left hand buried two fingers deep in her tight pussy, I gently tugged at the string of the anal beads allowing only the first bead to slip past her sphincter and out of her ass.

The orgasm was immediate and intense. The instant Trish felt the bead move, her mind shifted from control to surprise and she lost her ability to hold back any longer. Her clit, her pussy, and her ass experiencing simultaneous attention was more than her mind could control as she gave way to the intense pleasure and allowed the orgasm to wash through her body.

As the third and forth wave of orgasm diminished in intensity and Trish began to show signs that her orgasm was nearly complete, I slowly pulled the second bead from its hiding place sending her right back to the height of orgasm and a fifth and sixth intense wave.

The third, forth and fifth bead had the same reaction. Each time her climax showed signs of weakening I would pull another bead through her tender opening driving her right back to the peak of ecstasy. For nearly two full minutes I was able to keep her at the height of intensity as I slowly removed the beads, each time sending a continuing wave of incredible orgasm crashing over her.

When the final bead escaped her tightness, the tears were flowing down her cheeks and her entire body quivered from the uncontrollable intensity of the moment. Her mind was no longer in control, her emotions were now 100% in the driver's seat.

I knew if I asked Trish at that particular moment to let me fuck her, the answer would have been a resounding yes, but I also knew that it would be unfair and potentially regretful to take advantage of her at a time when her emotions were driving her decisions, not her better judgment. If Trish wanted to take the next step, there would be plenty of time and plenty of future opportunities to expand our little "work hard, play hard" theme to new heights.

Another day, another adventure!