Time Released

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers

The other girl I recognized immediately ... it was Jillian. I'd seen her in her bathing suit before. We work out together a lot, so hell, I'd seen her naked before. But I'd never seen her like I did now: So sexual, so willing and available, so cunt drenchingly hot! Her luxurious, golden brown hair fell down over the front of her breasts, which heaved up and down from the deep, panting breaths she was taking. Sweat had beaded on her lightly defined abs, dribbles were running to her bellybutton.

The two waved coyly at me. I recognized the marks on the palms of their hands, just like the one on mine.

"Why don't you two go back to what you were doing while I have a little talk with Jordan?" Natalia suggested. The two were on each other in a flash, with Andrea pulling at Jillian's clothing, starting with the wrap.

"I have to say, you surprised me a bit," Natalia was behind me now. Her finger slipped under the bikini's strap where it looped around my neck. I bent my head down and she brought the strap forward. The top fell away from my tits, held in place on by the strap around my back.

"Andrea gave in to me almost immediately, and Jillian a little bit after that," she pulled at the back strap and I lifted my arms. My top was completely gone. The warmth of the room enveloped me. My nipples felt especially hot. "But you were able to hold out almost two weeks, I wonder why that is?"

Two weeks? Jillian and Andrea had been with Natalia for almost two weeks? A twing of regret burned in me, hot as the fire on the other side of the room, not unlike the regret I'd felt when I'd entered the room to discover I wouldn't have her to myself, that I'd have to share.

Two fingers, one on each hip, hooked under the band to my bottom. I held perfect still while Natalia bulled the band from my skin, then slowly rocked my hips back and forth as the bottom was shimmied down my legs. I watched the other two. Andrea's face was buried in Jillian's twat, her head bobbing up and down. Jillian's whines of pleasure filled my ears.

"It turned me on, you know," Natalia whispered, "thinking about a hot piece of ass like you, trying to hold out. I'm very happy with my two new sluts ..."

She motioned with her chin. Jillian was coming, hard, on Andrea's face.

"... but I am especially going to enjoy you."

Natalia pressed her body against me, nuzzling her face into my neck. Kissing me softly. Running her hands over my passive, willing body. I was so wet for her.

"That's why I'm going to let you fuck me first tonight," her fingers played with my loose, dripping folds. "Would you like that? To be the first to use her tongue on me and make my little cunt gush?"

It was humbling, the honor Natalia had just given me. Still standing behind me, still flush against me, she pushed me toward a nearby couch. She stopped me just short of it, then firmly turned me around. We kissed, and as we did so, I undid her sweater. When it fell I unhooked her bra. Then our tits were pressing together. Hers felt so wonderful, so firm, yet soft, against my own. We'd been frenching each other the entire time. I felt for a moment like I might faint. She was rubbing my clit between her index and middle finger. My hands were shaking so badly now I had trouble undoing her belt. It seemed like an eternity, but I finally got it away. She helped me with the clasp of her pants, then fell back onto the couch. I dropped to my knees, precisely where I was supposed to be, and pulled the last of her clothing off.

It hardly seemed possible, but she was even more stunning now than in my dreams. Perhaps that was because I could smell her now. As she parted her legs, her scent seemed to linger all around me, soaking into my hair, my skin, my essence like smoke, but so much more wonderful. Her pussy was beautiful and wet and it captivated me. She was godlike.

I crawled forward, closing the last little bit of distance between us, and touched my mouth to her quim. Her taste was like some potent liquor, slowly seeping through my body, warming me. I licked at her slowly, stopping to nibble at her lips or kiss her thighs. I worked her the way I loved to be worked. She loved it too. Her pussy stroked against my face, smearing me with her juices. Her finsers clutched at my hair, pulling me into her. She made quiet, gasping noises. It made me so happy to know I was pleasing her.

I felt hips against my ass, then someone bending down. Breasts, capped by hard nips, pressed into my shoulder blades. Jillian was whispering in my ear.

"I'm sorry Jordan, I wanted to tell you. I really did," she breathed. "But Natalia wouldn't let. She said you had to come to her on your own. You understand, don't you?"

I groaned and nodded as I feasted on Natalia's exquisite pussy. It was okay ... everything was okay now.

"Thanks babycakes," Jillian whispered. Her entire tone had changed. She'd been apologetic before. Now she was all sexy. I didn't think it was possible, but she made me a little wetter still. "Natalia gets your pussy first, but I think I know a way to make it up to you."

Jillian's tits slid down my back, and over my ass. She took a moment to settle herself before her hands pulled my ass cheeks apart and her tongue darted across my little hole. I'd never been into anal play before, but what she was doing felt unbelievable. She had me screaming into Natalia's twat in no time flat.

I was on all fours, the only part of my body touching Natalia was my mouth, lapping at her as fast as I could. She was starting to respond, grinding her cunt into my face as she pulled at her tits. Her eyes were clenched shout and her moth hung open ... a vision of pre-orgasmic joy. The leak that had sprung from my pussy was dripping down my legs.

Jillian kept lashing at my little asshole. It felt awesome ... just fucking awesome ... but evertime I felt like I might cum she backed off and let me settle down. Like I said, she always seems to know just what I'm thinking. And all the while I kept licking Natalia.

Andrea had joined us by now. She'd moved to Natalia's side and was offering up her tits. Natalia's tongue and jaw moved slowly as she sucked. I watched wishing it was my nipple in her mouth, that it was me she was touching. I needed to cum so bad.

Natalia released Andrea's boob, then she came with a low, throaty moan. Her whole body shook, she gripped the back of my head and pulled me in as she did, steadying herself with my face. When she finally stopped, she laughed and pulled me up for a deep kiss. It was glorious.

"That was wonderful," she giggled. "You were born to lick pussy."

I was born the lick HER pussy.

"And now, I think you've earned a little reward."

Natalia pushed me and I landed flat on my back. She was on me instantly and I screamed the second her tongue touched my clit. Andrea was beside me, her mouth devouring my tits. There was no other place for Jillian to go, so she sat on my face and I was happy to have her there. I loved how her pussy tasted ... almost as much as I love Natalia's.

* * *

Work is so much better these days. The callers are still jerks, but whenever they hassle me I just think about Natalia and they just seem so insignificant that I can't get mad. It makes me almost want to laugh. Maybe someday I'll get another job; Natalia will let me know when she thinks I am ready.

Speaking of her, she'll be here any sec. There's this adorable little barrista at the Starbucks around the corner I've been getting friendly with. I'm going to bring Natalia over there, and if she likes the coffee girl, we'll see what happens. I've been having all these fantasies lately about her eating Natalia out. I'm sure she'll love it as much as I do.

cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers
12