Time 'Share Hotwife' Ch. 02

Story Info
Hotwifing at timeshare resort.
9.9k words
4.14
32.8k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During mid-week of our resort vacation, Scott was out on the resort golf course when I got a surprise knock on the door at our resort condo. It was his old high school buddy Larry, who was in town without his wife and was dropping by to see us. Apparently Scott and he had communicated and he knew we were staying at the Orange Tree Resort. Larry kissed me on the cheek and then whispered in my ear that he had found my site on Literotica while browsing the site. He was sure it was me from the details in the stories and the fact that the Scott in the stories went to Camelback High School. With his mouth up against my ear he went on to say that reading my stories had gotten him hard and horny for me. He started telling me how he had often fantasized about me since the day he had met me, how he had thought about what I would look like naked, how much he envied his friend for being able to do the things with me that he could only dream about with his wife, Gladys.

The sound of his voice was causing a reaction in me that made no sense. I was actually becoming aroused by his words. This was getting out of control way too fast. I had to do or say something to stop him. I reminded him that he was married and had two children, and that Scott was not here at the time. This evidently did not matter to him as he continued to tell me how much he wanted to feel his cock in my pussy and to eat me until I came. I asked him what he would say to Scott after I told him what he had tried. He laughed and told me his friend had told him all about me. He said he knew how much I loved giving head, the feel of a cock as it entered my tight pussy and to hear a man whisper dirty talk into my ear, just as he was now doing. He was right about the last part. As much as I tried to contain myself, the more he whispered, the wetter I could feel myself getting. He told me he had seen the nude pictures of me in varying stages of undress, and the ones of me and Scott and other men fucking.

This I could not believe. Scott had only shown them to Gary and Dan and would never have shown those to anyone else. But, when he began to describe the photos in explicit detail, I knew he was telling the truth. After all, he was Scott's best friend from childhood. My head was spinning; I was so confused. I fought desperately to remain calm. The way I saw it, I had two choices. I could try to convince him this was a really bad idea, or somehow manage to get out of this room and out of this situation. Having already tried the first option to no avail, I decided I had to get out of there and maybe get Larry to go meet Scott at the clubhouse. As casually as I could, I stood up from my chair. Before I had a chance to take a step toward the door, he grabbed my arm and spun me around so that I was now facing him. I was shocked at what I saw. At some point while he had been talking to me from behind, he had slipped off his shorts.

He was now staring me in the eye as he was stroking his hard cock. I honestly cannot say what shocked me more, the very fact he was sitting there masturbating as if it were the most natural thing, or the thought that crossed my mind when I saw what he was holding. As absurd as this whole situation was, I could not stop myself from staring in fascination at the size of Larry's cock. I had always thought my husband was well endowed, but Larry's was at least two inches longer and much thicker. I began to wonder if he merely had the equipment, or did he know how to use it as well. I wondered how it would feel in my pussy and how it would taste in my mouth. Stop it! Do not even think like that, I chastised myself. But the more I looked the more curious and the more aroused I became. I heard a voice coming from the distance. Thank goodness, Scott was back. It was not until Larry repeated his comment that I realized the voice was not in the distance, but in the room.

His comment brought me back to the here and now. He had asked me if I liked what I saw, and did I want to take it for a ride. My senses finally returned and hit me full force. I attempted to yank my hand from his grasp, but he was much stronger than I. He told me he knew I wanted his cock as much as he wanted my pussy. He assured me we had plenty of time. He just kept saying over and over that he knew I wanted it. My resolve finally broke and I admitted to myself that he was right. In a flash, I was on my knees in front of him touching and licking and admiring his organ in awe. He moaned in appreciation as I licked his cock from the bottom of the shaft to the top of the head fast and furious. His moaning grew louder as I worked his now wet cock into my mouth and down my throat. He was far too large to take completely, but I took as much as I could and sucked him as hard as I could. He watched, as my head bobbed up and down as I worked on him like a woman possessed.

I fucked him with my mouth until he finally shot his first load of cum deep into the back of my throat, just as my own body exploded in orgasm. But he was far from finished. He leaned over and picked me up not just from my knees, but completely off of the floor. He turned around and tossed me onto the bed like a rag doll. I landed with such force that my body bounced twice before coming to rest. No man had even handled me in such a rough manner, and I was surprised to discover it to be an incredible turn on. I did not want him to make love to me; I wanted him to fuck me. All I wanted was for him to force his cock into me and fuck me like an animal. I could tell by the look in his eyes my wish was about to come true. Larry pulled my shorts off, revealing my shaved pussy, and then pulled my tube top down. He climbed on the bed, grabbed my ankles and spread my legs open as far as they would go and asked me if I was ready.

Before the word yes was completely out of my mouth, he rammed his cock into me with such sudden force it made me scream. Making noises I had never heard from a human, he rammed again and again until his monster was completely inside me. The mixture of pleasure and pain from his savage penetration caused another orgasm. He asked me again if I was ready. This time the question seemed silly. In our present position, it seemed a little late to be asking such a question. Of course I was ready, I thought, and told him so. I soon learned how wrong I had been. When he began to pound away with all of his might and a good 10 inches of cock, I realized I was not as ready as I had thought. Having become accustom to the slow and steady pumps of my usual lovemaking, Larry's brutal assaults on my pussy were overpowering. I could not believe how good he felt. I have no idea how long he continued to fuck me with such animal frenzy.

I had long since lost track of time or space. My total concentration was on his cock and my pussy and orgasm after orgasm that crashed over my body. Several times he would slow a bit as if he were about to cum, only to speed up again at an even more fevered pace. Sex with my regular fuck-buddies had always been enjoyable, and they could last for over thirty minutes at a time. I was certain thirty minutes had come and gone long ago, and yet Larry appeared to be nowhere even close to stopping. My pussy ached with the beating it was receiving. But I was in the middle of the fuck of a lifetime, and was not about to put an end to it now. For all I cared at this point, he could have ripped my pussy wide open, so long as the orgasms kept coming. For the third time, he asked me if I was ready. This time I knew the reason for the question and braced myself as best as I could. Nothing could have begun to prepare me for what was about to occur.

He did not simply tense up and shoot his cum into me and collapse like most men. His entire body became as stiff as a board, and he somehow shoved his cock further into me than I thought was humanly possible. When he shot his first load of cum into me, it did not just erupt from his cock. His whole body spasmed and jerked and he came into me with every muscle in his body. I thought surely he had let it all go at once. Once more I was wrong. Again and again he shot load after load of his hot sticky cum. It was literally pouring out of my pussy and saturating the bed cover. I had no idea one man could contain that much cum. It was almost unnatural the amount that came shooting out of him. The number of my orgasms were well into the double digits by now, and his last and final shot was as intense as his first. It was at this point that I saw the remotest similarity between him and my husband. He finally collapsed on top of me. Even this was different.

Instead of a weaken and spent body easing itself down to rest on mine, his reminded me of a giant redwood I had seen falling to the ground in the forest. But even the sudden impact of this huge man crashing on top of me felt welcomed. It seemed to be the perfect ending to the perfect fuck. Both of us were panting uncontrollably and sweating profusely, even though the air conditioner was on. Each of us were fighting to catch our breath and to get our hearts back to beating at a safe pace. It took us several minutes to gain at least some composure. But our adrenaline soon began pumping again at the sound of the front door closing. We both threw ourselves back into our clothes and attempted to straighten the bed as best we could. The enormous puddle of cum on the bed shone like a beacon. In a last ditch effort to conceal the evidence, I began throwing the decorative pillows in the middle of the bed and plopped myself near the headboard across the width of it, propping my head on my hand.

Larry assumed a similar position at the foot of the bed. When Scott appeared in the doorway, he saw his friend and I engrossed in conversation. He stood for a moment silently assessing the scene in front of him. I had stopped the bogus conversation and sat holding my breath waiting for his tirade to begin.

<

I was shocked when he simply smiled and said, "It is nice to see you two finally getting to know each other so well! I knew if I lingered at the clubhouse bar long enough buddy, you would manage to get into my wife's pants!"

*****************************

The next day while Scott was out with Larry on the golf course, I noticed a leak in the cabinet housing the garbage disposal in the kitchen. I called the front desk and they said a service employee would be right there to fix it. I threw on a pair of running shorts and headed back to the kitchen to wait for the guy. Steve, the service guy, had concluded the problem was just in a loose part. The relief shone on his face as he stared at my outfit. I bent over next to him in the confined little space and listened as he pointed out the different parts that needed tightening. So absorbed in Steve's explanation, I was surprised when I looked over at him to find him staring down my blouse at my braless breasts for the second time in less than fifteen minutes. Again, his face became flushed. And again, I pretended not to have noticed. But instead of standing up and putting an end to his view, I leaned over even further and gave him a close shot of my erect nipples on my 36DD's.

I could tell by the sound of his voice he was having a difficult time concentrating on what he was saying. From the way I was leaning, I knew he could look straight down my shirt to my belly button. Since I had opted to skip the bra again when I changed my clothes, he now had a perfect view of the naked flesh of my breasts. Just the thought of him admiring me was an incredible turn on for me. I decided to push it a little bit more. Getting down on my hands and knees, I crawled practically all the way inside the cabinet and asked him if he could fix the leak. All he could see was my ass sticking up in the air and the bottom of my exposed pussy my shorts were no longer covering. I had to put my hand over my mouth to stifle my giggle. He said absolutely nothing for a very long time. Then, with my body still in the cabinet, I heard him stand up. I backed myself out, still on my hands and knees. After my head cleared the sink, I lifted it and turned around to see I was now eye level with his crotch.

Just as I suspected, I saw an enormous bulge. I looked up at his face to see that it had turned almost purple. I simply smiled up at him as innocently as I could, but made no comment as to his obvious erection. Instead, I extended my hand to him so he could help me to my feet. Being a gentleman, he lifted me to a standing position. Accidentally, of course, I lost my balance and fell into him. We landed on the counter, my body now pressed against his. I could feel his raging hard-on digging into my now damp pussy. After staying in that position a few moments longer than was necessary, I made a move to back away. This time, my bare feet actually did slip on the water still on the floor. Not only did I fall back into him, but my body wriggled against his as I struggled to gain my footing. The feel of my pussy rubbing against his cock caused me to let out a small moan. Now he was not the only one in the room to be embarrassed. I could feel the color creeping into my cheeks.

He grabbed me by the arms to steady me before I went crashing to the ground. The touch of his strong hands on my bare skin felt so good. I felt a little tingle of excitement shoot through me. Having saved me from landing on my ass, my body was back on top of his and he was still holding on to me. We stood like that for several seconds, staring into one another's eyes, neither of us saying a word. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. It was so sweet and tender yet so incredibly sexy and arousing at the same time. I could feel the smile glowing on my face. He leaned over again. This time his lips met mine, and he began to caress them ever so tenderly. My body literally melted into his. He slipped his tongue between my lips and probed my mouth. My tongue eagerly found his and we began to kiss passionately as we stood in the middle of the kitchen. We embraced one another with our mouths and lips and tongues for several minutes.

He was such a wonderful kisser, but I needed more and I could sense he did as well. Without a word, he effortlessly picked me up and cradled me to his chest, carrying me down the hall to the bedroom. He gently eased my body down onto the bed and stood for a moment caressing my body with his eyes. Finally he lay down on the bed next to me, both of us still fully clothed. We resumed our kiss where we had left off in the kitchen. Now with our entire bodies touching, the kiss became even more passionate. He began to explore my body through my clothes with his hands. I reached my hand out to touch his chest, but he stopped it with his own in a non-verbal way of telling me to wait. He continued his slow and methodical exploration of my body. He rubbed his hand up and down the length of my arm, up my neck to my face. He massaged the side of my face as we continued to probe one another with our tongues.

By now, I wanted him to rip my clothes off of me and make hot, wild love; but he was obviously a man who liked to take his time. He moved his hand from my face and under my neck, down my body

to my breast. He took my breast in his strong hand, cupping it as if it were a fragile Faberge egg. He moved his hand to my other breast and touched it in the same delicate manner. He worked his way from my breasts down the length of my body. I was hoping his hand would continue down to my now soaking pussy that was in desperate need of his attention. But he was not about to move quite that fast. Instead, when he hand reached the bottom of my shirt, he slipped his hand under the material and work his way back up to my breasts. With the same tenderness, he kneaded each one in his powerful hands, moving back and forth from one to the other. His hands were rough from his years of manual labor, but felt oddly soft against the flesh of my breasts.

He removed his lips from mine in order to ease the shirt up and over my head. He rolled me so I was lying comfortably on my back. Now half naked before him, I watched him as he took in the view with a look of longing and admiration on his face. His hands returned to my body and he began to touch me again as he looked in fascination at what he hand was feeling. His hand roamed down my body again to the waistband of my shorts. I so much wanted him to slip his hand under the material and touch me between my legs in the same tender way he had been touching the rest of my body. Instead, he tugged at my shorts and eased them over my hips, down my legs and slipped them off of me. My body was now completely exposed to him. A brief moment of vulnerability was soon replaced by a feeling of connection to this man. We had just met mere minutes ago, but it was as if we had known one another for years.

I have never hopped into bed with a total stranger this quick before, but this just seemed to be so natural for some reason. He drank in every inch of my body with his appreciative eyes. When his hand finally returned to my body, it felt as electrifying as the first time he touched me. I did not know how much more of this I could take. Now I wanted to rip his clothes off of him, but I knew he would not allow that. He propped himself up on his knees and began to massage me with both of his hands. In a very deliberate manner, he worked them from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes. I was practically on the verge of orgasm just feeling his hands moving over me. My pussy was so wet I could feel my juices seeping out of me. Each time his hands would approach the top of my inner thighs, I would arch my back and hope he would do more than just lightly touch me before he moved on. It felt simply wonderful, but I needed more.

After what seemed like an eternity, his hand finally stopped between my legs. With the tip of a finger, he traced my lips with a tenderness that belied the size of his hands. He stroked slowly up one side and down the other. When his finger reached the to, he would make circular motions around my clit, moving inward but never quite making contact before moving back down the other side. He teased me repeatedly. I was so close to orgasm, I knew all he had to do was touch me and I would burst. When he suddenly stopped and removed his hand, a whine of disappointment erupted from me in place of a long awaited orgasm. I could not believe he had gotten me so far and then quit without warning. Images of all of the men I had teased over the years sprang to mind. All of the men I had whipped

into a sexual frenzy, only to wait until the last possible moment to say no. I now knew just how each and every one of them must have felt.

The sexual frustration coursing through my body was indescribable. Was I now paying the price for all of those times? I looked to him for some sort of an answer. He simply looked back at me and grinned. I was right; this was the ultimate pay back. But the grin soon vanished and he began to work his way to the foot of the bed and reposition himself with his head between my legs. I have never been so glad to be so wrong. His tongue picked up where his finger had left off. He teased me mercilessly. He lapped up my juices and licked my pussy. He slid his tongue down the crack of my cheeks and toyed with the hole of my ass, and then slid it back up to continue to play with my lips. My entire body was trembling; my hips were pumping up and down on the bed. His tongue finally found its way to my clit. All of my muscles became rigid as I braced myself in anticipation. When his tongue pressed into my pleasure spot, the sensation that washed over my body was one I had never felt in my life.

It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I exploded with every fiber of my being. Wave after wave of orgasm crashed over me as he continued to suck and fuck me with his tongue. My cum was pouring into his mouth. I got to the point where I could not take any more, and tried to back away from his face. But his mouth clung to my pussy like a dog with a bone. The orgasms continued until there was absolutely nothing left inside of me. I collapsed onto the bed completely and utterly spent, like when you have a laughing spree and your tummy muscles ache. He gently licked up the last of my juices, knowing how sensitive I was to any touch, and laid his head on my leg. We stayed in that position for several minutes, both of us lost in thought about what had just occurred. My head was floating and my body had never felt so relaxed. I must have drifted off to sleep for a few minutes. I was awakened by the feel of him slipping his finger in and out of my still soaked pussy.