Time Smut Ch. 01

Story Info
A Colorful Constant Sex Time-Travel Comedy!
4.3k words
4.22
40.8k
53

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author... (the cartoons come in at chapter three.)

*

After a subtle dimensional shift Stephanie awoke to find herself lying comfortably in her own bed. It was the middle of the night and her husband James was naked and snoring in her ear while he snuggled her from behind.

A warm summer breeze whistled past the open window and the faint barks of a neighborhood dog echoed through the dark concrete corridors of the city.

The two cuddled naked in the moonlight and she could feel the head of his hard cock gently resting on her clit. She nestled in and slowly slid around for a little bit while she tried to get back to sleep.

Soon the couple would be at the center of fiasco that spanned galaxies and that would forever change all future human interaction... but for this moment they had not a care in the world.

Stephanie was all cozy wrapped up in his arms listening to the crickets when James made a silly noise and had an orgasm between her thighs.

She could feel warm cum squish between her pussy lips and she danced her horny little clit around his slippery shaft for just a little bit. This was pretty common for the young couple and Stephanie didn't think too much about.

She often wore his cum like a badge of honor and she just loved the feeling of slippery thighs when she walked around in public.

One time a sneaky glob of cum dripped from her body in the frozen food section of the local grocery store, and Stephanie's penchant for breezy skirts and a refusal to wear panties caused a slip and fall accident that cost an insurance company a lot of money.

As the two snuggled comfortably wrapped up in each other's arms Stephanie smiled and slid forward a little bit until his sleepy hard cock was resting on her pussy.

James nocturnal orgasm left them both comfortably slippery and when she gently pushed back she slowly slid down his shaft.

Stephanie could feel her thin little body being filled completely and when she nestled down to the base she wondered how many times he would cum inside her before the night is through.

She thought sexy thoughts and gently wriggled around until she drifted off to sleep. She tried to get back into the dream she was having, but we all know that never works.

On the other side of the planet it was the middle of the day and a young lady was walking back to her parking spot with a bag of popcorn and a giant soda. She had a pair of red and blue 3D glasses resting in her cute pink hair and a T-shirt from the cinema down the street.

When she arrived at the parking spot there was a small crowd of people gathering and taking pictures of a sporty looking spaceship eerily hovering in the sky.

"OH MY!" She yelled as she dropped the popcorn.

She ran towards the craft striping her clothes off along the way and leaving them scattered in the street. The naked young naked lady pushed through the crowd and when she approached the craft a line of tiny stairs materialized and quickly disappeared when she ran inside.

She slammed the parking break down and the ship silently zipped off into space leaving the crowd bewildered.

This particular line of spacecraft had a switch that engaged the visual disrupter whenever the parking break was pulled, but there was a recall and the young lady had been putting off the repairs.

She was under strict orders not to let her equipment be seen, and now she would have to spend the rest of the day going back in time and trying to convincing herself to go have the repairs done instead of seeing that awesome movie.

She always had such a hard time convincing herself of anything and she knew it would probably take all day.

Back in the cozy bedroom on the other side of the planet, the morning sun was rising and James snapped into the waking world with a jolt. He was snuggled in behind his sweet wife and birds chirped from the windowsill.

His dong was nestled deep inside her thin little body while they slept and James realized this was probably the reason for the weird sexy dreams he was having all night.

He hugged her tight and gently slid in and out a few times while Stephanie snored and drooled into her pillow.

The morning light poured through the open window and it looked strange, it was an unsettling green and a stiff wind caused the white lace curtains to do a ghostly little dance in the corner of the room.

Stephanie was lost in her own wild sexy dreams and while her husband lovingly fucked her lifeless body her dreamscape orgasms crept into the real world.

Her mind was a million miles away but her body knew exactly what was happening to it, she lay perfectly still and silently shook and quivered through a cute little sleep orgasm.

James pushed in deep and lovingly nuzzled her neck while he held her tight.

He normally woke her up by gently sliding his tongue between the folds of her sweet pussy, but she looked so content snoring into her pillow that he decided to go make some coffee and come back in a little while.

When he pulled his dick out he could feel cum he'd been quietly pumping into her all night escaping and squishing between their naked bodies.

As soon as it flopped out she made a cute sleepy little protest noise. "Keep it in." She demanded while she scooted back. "Just let me keep it warm while we sleep." Stephanie smiled.

"I just had the craziest dream." He muttered.

"Oh yeah? What was it about?" She arched her back and slid her horny little clit up and down his stiff dong a few times.

"I was like... driving a motorcycle or something." He said as the memory slipped from his mind.

"Ohh..." She feigned interest and grabbed his hand wrapping it around her and cupping her naked breast.

James was starting to worry about his dick, he has been rock hard for two days and he was considering going to see a doctor.

Stephanie didn't seem worried at all, she had been inexplicably horny lately and having a stiff cock to dance around on for the past two days was just perfect for her.

James kissed her neck and snuggled her from behind, "I was just going to make some coffee and come back in a little bit to go down on you." He whispered into her ear.

Stephanie wasn't having it and silently convinced him to stay by scooting back a little bit until the head of his cock was gently resting on her warm little asshole.

James smiled and stayed in bed a little longer.

He held her in his arms and as the young lady drifted back to sleep he could feel her body slowly open up when she slipped back into dreamland.

The two lay motionless linked together like a couple of puzzle pieces while the powerful summer storm rolled in.

James could feel her horny little body squeeze around his dick and hug him from the inside as it tried to expel the intrusion. He pushed in deep and held her tightly until he too eventually drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later Stephanie was startled awake by a loud thunderclap off in the distance. She lifted her head from the pillow and noticed ominous green sunlight sneaking past the curtains and filling the room.

James was again snoring into her ear and when she wiggled around she could feel his permanently hard cock was still jammed deep inside her tight little asshole.

It was really hot in tiny bedroom and while impaled by her husband's meaty boner she stretched and kicked the thin blanket to the foot of the bed.

The stormy green sunlight beamed through the open bedroom window and she felt a little rectangle of heat on her bare butt before the really dark clouds started rolling in.

She snuggled back into James and wriggled around until he woke up.

"Good morning." She said sweetly.

"Good morning." James smiled and kissed the back of her ear.

Stephanie slid to the very end of his dick and asked, "Are you still going to make coffee?" Before sliding back down and sinking it deep inside.

"Yeah, it's my turn." He whispered.

James held her tightly and they playfully rolled around in the soft sheets while connected at the waist just enjoying each other's bodies and the cozy morning a little bit longer.

Finally ready to start the day James slowly pulled out and the two young lovers kissed before he slipped out of the bed.

He stumbled out of the bedroom and his cock bounced down the hallway into the kitchen. It bumped the counter while he made coffee and he accidentally sprinkled some grounds on it when he filled the tiny basket and hit the start button.

James poured a glass of water from the tap and shuffled his naked body over to the couch to flip on the news and wait for the coffee to brew.

The news anchor was going on and on with warnings of an impending downpour and the video footage of the storm hitting a neighboring city was frightening.

He looked out the window at the ominous green sky while he lit a cigarette and sipped his water. He blew a big cloud at the ceiling fan when Stephanie slinked down the hallway.

She had cum streaming down her legs and her hair was a mess. "Coffee?" She asked through a sleepy naked yawn.

The thin young lady held a hair tie between her lips and James could see the small table that sits at the end of the hallway through the sweet little gap between her thighs.

The couple didn't know it yet but this would be the last day they would ever spend together on Earth.

She squeezed her slippery legs together and wrestled her hair into a ponytail while she mindlessly shifted her hips. It was a sultry orgasmic little dance that continued when she shuffled into the kitchen.

"I think the coffee is almost done." James smiled and shamelessly stared at her perfectly smooth pussy lips. "I can't believe we slept so late." He leaned forward and flicked an ash into the ashtray.

Stephanie slid her hand down her stomach and gently played with her clit while she poured coffee.

She spooned a mound of sugar with a splash of milk before she took the first sip. "God... I'm so horny for some reason," she mentioned.

The slippery naked girl shuffled through the living room and sat her butt on the soft cool couch next to James.

"I know right! It's weird... I'm still hard as a rock." He said and gave the head of his cock a little tap.

She smiled and casually fingered her clit while she sipped coffee and watched the news.

A bolt of lightning shot across the sky and startled them both. Stephanie snuggled closer wrapped her hand around his dong and stared out the window. "Is the storm supposed to last all day?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah, all night too, I guess it's supposed to be pretty crazy."

"Oh, really?" She said with excitement. "Do you maybe want to go fuck in the rain on the balcony?"

"Ha! The neighbors would totally see us, but we could go to that little patch of woods near the beach if you want."

"Oh! Yeah, let's do that! It's so hot in here; the rain would feel so nice." She smiled and asked, "are you hungry do you want some breakfast?"

"Sure, I could eat; I can mix up some drinks in a jar for later at the beach if you cook.

"Okay, sounds good." She said as the naked young lovers pranced into the kitchen of their tiny apartment.

The refrigerator door thumped the head of his throbbing member when he went to grab the fresh mint.

"Are you making mojitos?" Stephanie asked as she smeared a pan with butter.

"Yup... we have to do something with all this mint you picked."

Earlier in the week Stephanie went on a mint picking binge when she found it growing wild in a neighborhood park.

James looked over and smiled at Stephanie mindlessly fingering her clit while she dug through the drawer looking for a spatula. He knelt down and plunged his tongue deep inside her dripping pussy when she lit the stove.

The white lace curtains danced when a warm gust of wind blew the scent of burning ozone and fresh mint throughout the whole apartment.

Stephanie let out a surprised little happy squeak and melted into his face while she slid her fingers up and down her smooth clit. "God, I'm just so horny." She proclaimed.

With her fingers dancing around between her slippery pussy lips and James tongue comfortably slithering around inside of her perfect little body, she bent over a little bit and used her free hand to rinse a plate.

When she turned on the faucet instead of clear water flowing from the tap it mixed with some tiny numbers... mostly ones, and some zeros... never a two. She stared into the sink watching the numbers swirl down the drain but before she could even process the oddity they were gone.

James slid his tongue up her back and kissed his way up her neck before nibbling on her ear and returning to his minty drink task. "Do you want to ride bide bikes to the beach or walk?" He asked as he crushed the mint and added ice to a giant pitcher.

"Let's ride bikes," She paused her cooking and knelt down to slowly slide his relentlessly hard cock down her face and past her soft lips for just a moment. She pushed in and the whole thing slid down her throat while James mixed drinks.

He glanced out the window at the dark clouds, "This storm is going to be crazy." He said right before a thunderclap again startled them both.

"Stephanie let out a little gargled, "Uh-Hu," In agreement and slowly slid the dick out of her warm mouth. She had a thick line of spit running from her bottom lip to the head of his cock, which slowly thinned out and drizzled down her naked stomach when she pulled away.

"God, even though I know the thunder is coming it still makes me jump," She smeared the spit down her smooth little belly and slid two slippery fingers between her legs to play with her clit.

"Are you going to wear a skirt?" James asked.

"Yeah, I'll wear a short skirt, and I want to cut the pockets out of your swimsuit so I can secretly play with your cock whenever I want." She said while she slinked over to the fridge.

Stephanie had a very specific walk when she was super horny, it was kind of an orgasmic silky smooth motion that drove James crazy. She would shift her hips in a way that suggested her pussy lips were just dripping wet and gently sliding together with every step.

"Okay, but not my good swimsuit, cut up to the old one." He bargained.

She slithered up his naked body and slipped her slimy fingers into his mouth while he stirred the drinks. "I can't wait for the beach, let's just do it now, really quick." She insisted and slowly tugged his cock.

"Now, or after breakfast?" He asked.

She leaned over the stove and stuck her butt out, "Now... I want to ride around on your dick while I cook." She giggled.

James smiled and pulled her close; he slipped his hands around her breasts and gently slid his cock between her soft thighs while he hugged her tightly from behind.

"Could you wash the cutting board?" She asked sweetly and slid her dripping wet pussy lips up and down his unrelentingly hard dong.

"Sure." James giggled at the young girl's horniness.

Stephanie let out a happy little moan when he reached to turn on the faucet and slid deep inside. He soaped up the cutting board and she cracked eggs into a bowl while she gently bounced around.

"It's like I have four hands!" She giggled.

The young couple stayed fairly still with their bodies connected at the waist, they just enjoyed the comfort of holding each other from the inside while their hands were busy making the last dinner they would ever have on their home planet.

James did some tiny little thrusts while he rinsed the cutting board and Stephanie scrambled the eggs, she took a turn gently bouncing while she dried the cutting board.

"Here, follow me to the fridge; I have to get the cheese." She insisted... Stephanie squealed as James vigorously fucked her while they shuffled through the kitchen.

She moaned and he relentlessly pounded her throbbing pussy when her head was in the cool refrigerator.

He held her hips and followed behind properly fucking her the whole way back to the stove. The horny little girl went back to gentle bouncing while they shared the cutting board cubing cheese and slicing vegetables.

Their hips were slowly dancing when they put the vegetables in the pan to sauté and he gently massaged her breasts while they lovingly fucked and waited for them to cook.

Stephanie's knees went weak and she melted into his hands as she hung from his cock, she struggled to focus long enough to pour the eggs into the pan and stir it while James rooted around deep inside her thin little body.

She turned the flame to low and held on to the stove as he ramped up the speed and she started to orgasm, "Oh...Oh...Oh," She squeaked with every forceful thrust.

Her long-awaited orgasm was interrupted by the smell of burning and she quickly grabbed the spatula and moaned in pure joy. James continued fucking her trembling body and held her up by her breasts.

She screamed in ecstasy and expertly flipped the omelet while he slowly filled her with cum.

The couple stayed connected slowly swaying back and forth while they waited for breakfast to cook. Stephanie swooned and squeezed James arms as he hugged her. "I wish you could just follow me around all day fucking me like this." She giggled.

"Wow, you're really are horny today."

"I know! I don't know what's going on; I just want to fuck all day!" She whined.

"That sounds good to me." James said while he gave a few little thrusts and poured another cup of coffee for them both.

He slowly slid his dick out of her tight little pussy and Stephanie ignored the cum dripping down her legs onto white tile floor. She cut the omelet in half and put them on plates while her bare feet slid around in the little puddles.

The horny young couple sat at the table quietly eating breakfast and watching the lightning dance around the sky. If they knew how little time the planet had to exist they might have spent the morning differently... but probably not.

After they were finished Stephanie lit a cigarette and James quickly washed the dishes.

"James?" She asked as she exhaled a cloud and thumbed through a Japanese comic on the coffee table.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"If you were at a big cartoon orgy... would you rather have another dude there, or a cute anime girl with a giant dong?"

James gave this hypothetical question some considerable thought before answering. "Can't I just be the only guy at the imaginary orgy?"

"No!" Stephanie giggled, "You have to pick one... you need at least two dicks in every orgy scene or there will be no double team action."

He scrubbed the omelet pan and thought about his options. "Am I a cartoon too?" He asked.

"No... You're a real person, but everyone else is like a cute anime character."

James put the pan on the drying rack and said, "Well, if there has to be two, I guess I would pick a cute toon girl with a dick over some hairy dude.

"Yeah... me too." Stephanie smiled and ogled the scantily clad girls in the comic while she casually slid two fingers up and down her slippery clit. "Do you want to cum again?" She asked while she took another puff.

She hadn't showered since the morning before and with her entire body covered in lube and dried cum she got up to give her wonderful husband a slippery naked hug."

"Let's wait until we get to the park." James smiled.

Stephanie had her arms tightly wrapped around his neck and when James shuffled over to the cabinet her toes dragged across the tile when she refused to end the hug.

"Okay, I'll go pack a bag and cut those pants while you finish making drinks." She gave him a little pat on the butt and pranced into the bedroom."

James sealed the mojito jars tight and set them on the coffee table to start a little pile of supplies they would need for the adventure.

"Could you roll a few joints so we don't have to do it in the rain?" Stephanie yelled from the bedroom.

"Sure, I'll roll some up; I'm bringing three packs of cigarettes and the wine opener, you should grab a vibrator just in case you wear me out and I need a break."

12