Time Smut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO BREAK FOR YOU!" she jokingly yelled back.

He sat on the couch and flipped through the channels looking for something to watch while he rolled.

James had his back to the window so he didn't even notice when a large smooth craft shimmered into existence and silently watched him prepare for the outing.

As he licked the rolling paper time froze and a girl with faded pink hair materialized into the living room. James was motionless when she used an impressive future tape measure to document the length of his dick.

Once the strange girl acquired the necessary information she beamed back into her ship and time started once again.

"I'm not even going to bring panties with me!" Stephanie yelled excitedly.

"You're going to get sand in your vagina." James cautioned as they have been through this before.

"I'm sure your tongue will do a wonderful job keeping the sand out." She laughed.

He finished rolling joints and put them in the big zip-lock bag along with the wine opener, a lighter and three packs of smokes.

When Stephanie came back into the living room she was wearing a light cotton tank top with the neck cut out so big that when she leaned forward her breasts were clearly visible.

It was so thin he could easily see her perky nipples rubbing on the inside of the soft fabric, and the cute little skirt she was wearing just barely covered her naked butt.

Any amount of bending over that day would have definitely expose her sweet little pussy lips to the general public. "God damn you're cute!" The words uncontrollably escaped his lips when she walked in.

Stephanie smiled sweetly and tossed over the altered swimsuit. "Here, try these on."

When James put them on she slipped her hands into the cut out pockets and expertly pumped his cock as a test. "It works!" She smiled and kissed him on the lips before she spun around and said. "Let's see if we can have sex in them."

She slipped his cock through the unbuttoned fly and slowly sank it deep into her pussy while they stood fully clothed in the hallway. "And this works too!" She said excitedly.

She bent around to lovingly kiss him and said: "Okay... now try it in my butt."

Stephanie always had some crazy new idea for James dong, one day she made him cum in both of her ears just so she could hear what it sounded like.

James reached down and slowly pushed his slippery cock deep inside the young girl's tight little asshole for just a moment.

She smiled and wiggled around a bit, "see, it works perfectly!" Stephanie's invention was a complete success. She slid his dick in and out a few times and wondered why nobody had thought of this before.

"And you can hide your raging boner by tucking like this." She jumped off, tucked the head of his cock in the elastic waistband of the swimsuit and gave it a little pat. "There you go, now nobody will notice."

"This actually works pretty well." He said.

Stephanie grabbed the tightly sealed jars and gingerly put them in her bag. When she bent over her cute naked butt was peeking out from under her soft little skirt and James just couldn't help himself.

He knelt down and slowly slithered his tongue up her inner thigh and gently tongued her dripping pussy lips from behind while she rummaged through her bag.

"I think that's everything we need, are you ready?" She asked as she slid down his face, pausing for just a moment when his tongue slipped into her perfect little asshole.

No part of the young woman's body was off limits and Stephanie gave a sly little smile as she arched her back and James pushed his tongue deeper inside.

"Yup, I'm ready." He slowly licked his way up the small of her back until he eventually reached her neck.

He gently nibbled her ear and kissed her neck while she giggled, "Quit it, I'm going to cum right here if we don't chill out." Stephanie smiled and slipped her hand into his pocket to gently squeeze his cock one last time in private.

They pranced into the hallway letting their apartment door slam behind them completely unaware of the planets imminent destruction.

12