Time Smut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James decided to stop asking questions for a bit and when he got up to refill his coffee Molly arched her back and gave him a sexy little look of expectation while she did the dishes.

Following Boots "Just keep fucking" advice he slipped in behind her and his hard cock slid across her dripping pussy lips under her cute little apron.

"Put it in my butt." She demanded while she scrubbed a plate.

"God, you girls sure do like it in the butt today." James reached down and positioned himself so his cock was resting on her warm little asshole.

Molly smiled and wiggled around while she worked slowly opening her body enough to take him in.

"I like it in the butt every day, they're just copying me." She pointed at her naked friends over on the couch with a filthy spatula.

James held her breasts and pushed in deep, Molly gasped while she rinsed some silverware. The girls just sat on the couch watching them and drinking coffee.

James pretty much stood still while Molly bounced around his dick happily finishing the housework.

"So what's this new restaurant you guys are talking about?" Boots asked.

Pepper was still sitting in a puddle of her own cum, it slid down her face and dripped into her coffee when she took a sip. "It's just a little breakfast spot, but they have a new thing called table service, its where some beautiful girls crawl around under the tables giving free orgasms while you eat... sounds pretty fun."

"Ooo, that does sound fun!" Molly held the faucet for just a moment as James sped up and quickly railed her sweet asshole.

Mary stood up and said, "Maybe I'll just scramble up some eggs really quick to tide us over until we get to the restaurant."

"Yeah... I... could eat a little; do you know how to cook?" Molly asked in between thrusts. She found it difficult to believe that an alien knew the delicate process of making breakfast.

Mary scoffed at Molly's lack of confidence and said, "I'm a god damn multidimensional vessel of pure energy with unfathomable powers to create and destroy! ... I think I can scramble a few eggs."

Molly was still skeptical but she didn't argue, she just joyfully moaned into the dish water.

"Why don't you do something unfathomably powerful to show her?" Boots snickered while she gathered some plates and tossed them on the table.

Boots knew Mary was actually telling the truth and she was indeed a vessel of pure energy, and she knew her best friends power to create and destroy was so great that no other word could possibly describe it other than unfathomable... but she also just liked messing with her.

"Fine!" Mary said in a rather smug tone, "I will prove it."

She climbed up on the couch crouching her naked body down a little bit, and her hair slowly started standing on end as she really concentrated.

Pepper watched nervously hoping that the unfathomably powerful thing wasn't going to ruin her living room.

Mary stood on one foot, opened one eye, and slowly put her thumb in her mouth... she blew really hard into her thumb... stuck her middle finger up ...and farted.

The girls burst out laughing as Mary strutted off the couch, "There's your unfathomably powerful right there." She giggled.

James pushed in deep as Mary squeezed past them to get to the refrigerator, and he slowly pulled completely out when she passed.

Molly whimpered and dropped the fork she was scrubbing when he quickly forced his way back inside her tight but welcoming asshole.

Mary was cracking eggs into a big bowl when the two Stephanie's finally woke up and emerged from the dark bedroom.

They held hands while they walked down the hallway and when their eyes met, James instantly felt guilty that his dick was poking around deep inside another girl's body.

"Good morning sweetie!" Big Stephanie smiled and gently kissed James' lips; she held one of his naked butt cheeks and pushed his dick deeper into Molly.

Both Stephanie's slid past them to get to the coffee and James didn't know what to say. He stood still while Molly hung from his cock and bounced around slowly bringing herself to orgasm while she finished up the housework.

"Are you mad?" James asked sheepishly.

"Mad about what?" his sweet wife responded.

James made a little grimace and pointed to the girl whimpering into the dishwater.

"Oh... because your dick is in Molly's ass?"

James nodded yes.

"Oh James, my sweet sweet James... Mary did you not bring his memory back yet?" Big Stephanie asked as she leaned her naked body on the counter and sipped some coffee.

Little Stephanie crawled underneath Molly and slid her little tongue around her clit while James went to town on her poor little asshole.

Mary whisked the eggs in the big cartoon bowl and answered, "No we didn't do it yet, I was about to but Molly needed help with the dishes and we we're thinking of going out to eat."

Little Stephanie was sitting cross-legged with her naked butt on the cool tile in front of the sink, tenderly licking Molly's pussy while James fucked her.

She gently gripped his balls and slowly guided his cock out of Molly's asshole and into her mouth for just a moment before stuffing it back in. Molly was grinding on little Stephanie's face and slowly dancing on James cock in absolute ecstasy.

Pepper stood up and stretched her cum covered little body before joining them in the already crowded kitchen. She slinked in behind James and slid her giant dong between his legs. She pushed past him and slid the head of her cock up and down Molly's pussy a few times before little Stephanie slipped it into her mouth.

Pepper was forcing James dick deep into Molly's ass when she thrust and he could feel her slippery cum covered breasts sliding around his naked back while she hugged them both. Mary stood next to the trio and poured the eggs into the pan.

Molly let out a little shriek while she held a soapy plate in one hand and a dripping sponge in the other. It was soon apparent why she shrieked when James felt her little body tighten up around his dick as little Stephanie pulled Peppers giant toon cock from her mouth and forced it into Molly's pussy.

Big Stephanie took a sip and smiled; she just watched her friends and casually slid her fingers up and down her own naked pussy lips.

"Hurry up Molly; I want to see this pussy licking restaurant!" Boots jokingly yelled from the couch.

"I... I... I am... hu... hurrying." Molly sputtered while she was getting both holes thoroughly fucked and her pussy expertly licked.

James bounced around between the girls and he reached out to tickle Mary's clit while she cooked.

Molly was filled to her absolute limit and she paused the dishes to scream into the sink every time the two fat dicks pushed into her tiny body.

She locked her knees and uncontrollably trembled while she had orgasm after orgasm. James could feel Pepper filling her with cum from the thin wall inside her body that separated their dicks.

As pressure built up inside the young girl they both pushed deep and James started to cum, Molly just squirmed around in absolute orgasmic bliss.

They stayed still for just a moment taking time to really enjoy the orgasm and James lazily danced his fingers around Mary's pussy while she cooked the eggs.

Boots got up from the couch to join the naked kitchen party and when she slipped past she pushed Pepper forcing two dicks deeper into Molly's tiny body than she could handle. She let out a howl and leaned into the sink, "Okay okay I'm done, let me out!" She demanded.

Pepper gave a few more unwanted thrusts as Molly screamed and wriggled off of her friends dicks.

She collapsed on the cool tile in a puddle of slippery cum that flowed from every hole in her body and pepper took over the dish-washing for a while.

Stephanie got up and stared out the window while she mindlessly fingered her clit, "Yeah, let's go outside for a bit, I'm really interested in seeing this toon city... Ooo look, that tube thing is running again!" She pointed to a transparent part of the water-slide that was transporting different toons to various locations.

As she stared out the window a long shadow was cast over the building and Stephanie was startled to see a creepy silver craft slowly ascending from the sky.

"Pepper what's that?" She tried to sound cool and collected but the flying thing was giving her goose bumps, and she felt like she definitely shouldn't be seeing whatever it was.

The girls rushed over and stared at the thing while it silently hovered right outside the open window.

Suddenly, it made a noise and three little steps melted from the side of the craft and connected perfectly to the windowsill.

The girls took a step back and they could see someone peeking back at them from inside the dark ship.

James took a step forward to heroically reason with whatever was planning on coming out, and in a flash, something flew out of the ship and tackled him to the ground.

James let out a high pitch girlish squeal and protected his face while the creature frantically gave him a hundred tiny kisses.

When he opened his eyes Mary and her cute blue hair was on top of him tickling and kissing his face.

"Ah ha, I scared you!" She laughed while she helped him up.

The whole group stood in awe as two Mary's occupied the same room.

The two Mary's hugged for just a moment before getting down to business.

"I need to take James for just a little bit... for some research and improvements." New Mary informed.

"Oh..." The first Mary thought about for a moment, "How long do you need him?"

"Only like an hour or so... I'll meet up with you guys later and bring him back."

"Ok, that's fine with me, is it ok with you guys?" She asked the group.

"Everybody kind of shook their heads not quite understanding,"

"Ummm..." James spoke up, "Who's going where now?"

"I need you to come with me to the future to run a little simulation test." The new Mary explained.

"Don't worry James," The first Mary assured. "It's just me from the future, she's cool... you should go with her."

James trusted both Mary's and carelessly agreed.

New Mary patted his butt as he went up the tiny steps into the ship, she followed him up and in a flash... they were gone.

Stephanie stared out the window for a moment wondering where her husband went... but she was pretty sure he was going to be ok.

"HEY!" Pepper exclaimed, "Do you guys want to take the lube tube to central park while we wait for James?"

"YEAH!" the girls yelled in unison and jumped to their feet.

Pepper got an idea, "Ooo, I should call Skipper, she loves the park."

She stuck her head out of the window and yelled across the city, "HEY SKIPPER! ... WANNA GO TO THE PARK?"

Before she could pull her head in a loud banging on the door echoed through the apartment and startled everyone.

"WHO IS IT?" Mary demanded.

There was no answer, just another round of very heavy knocking.

Pepper slowly opened the door and the skipper the tiny fairy gently fluttered in. "Hey guys, you going to the park?" She asked innocently.

Pepper smiled, "Yeah we're taking the tube to central park for a bit, do you want to come?"

"Sure, sounds fun... Where's James?

"He got abducted by a UFO." Pepper explained.

"Aww, but he's my ride!" Skipper held up her tiny cowboy boots with the little spurs.

"Skipper, you know he hates those."

"Yeah, but he moves a lot faster."

"You can ride on my dick Skipper." Pepper offered.

"Pfft, I can't ride on that giant thing; it's like wrestling a whale."

"Ooo, I know!" Mary had an Idea, she grabbed the scanner and pointed it at her hand, a pale blue light produced a perfect pair of clean white panties and she slipped them on.

"Here skipper, you can ride in here, it's like a little hammock." Mary pulled the elastic and stared down at her smooth pussy lips."

Skipper fluttered over, "Ooo, that does look comfy," She slipped in and snuggled Mary's clit for a second before getting cozy. "Yeah, this is really nice."

Mary giggled as the little fairy wiggling around tickling her.

"Okay, are we ready?" pepper asked before the girls scampered out the door into the colourful nonsense of the secret underground toon-town.

12