Time Smut Ch. 12

Story Info
The original public sex virus story is drawing to a close.
11.3k words
4.67
9k
7
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James stood naked in the middle of the tiny UFO with a raging boner while the stars zoomed past his head.

A very naked and very cute Future Mary had her hand on the control stick. She was concentrating on flying the ship when James snuck up behind her.

He slithered his tongue up the young girls inner thigh and gently kissed her horny little pussy lips. Mary smiled and did a happy little dance while James expertly tongued her clit.

She bent over just a little bit until James nose was resting on her tight little butthole and she jerked the control stick back and forth to avoid a sneaky little comet that zoomed into their path.

"Where are we going?" James asked through the heart shaped gap between Mary's soft thighs.

She bent over just a little bit lovingly gripping his nose with her asshole while he pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy, "We're going back to the future to drop you off with the girls."

In one smooth motion James gave her a long lick starting from her dripping clit and sliding between her soft cheeks, he licked up her naked back until he nibbled her ear and hugged her tight.

Mary smiled contently and zigzagged the spacecraft through an asteroid field.

He kissed her neck and hugged her breasts while he slid his dong between her legs. She did a cute little dance and slid her warm pussy up and down a few times.

"How long will it take to get there?" James asked while she drove the smooth silver craft.

"Not long, we are pretty close." She pointed to the little blue planet off in the distance.

She slid her dripping lips up and down his hard cock a few more times before telling him to get dressed and prepare to be beamed back into his timeline.

James kissed her neck one last time and went to retrieve his ugly swim trunks.

He slid them up his legs and tossed the silver cube containing the tiny replica planet earth into his back pocket, to ensure future Mary didn't throw it in the dust bin again.

She expertly hovered the spaceship over James home planet and yelled, "Are you ready?"

"Yup!" James smiled excited to get back to toon city and meet up with his cute naked friends.

Future Mary fiddled with the scanner before covering him with the pale blue light, she smiled and waved goodbye as he shimmered out of existence.

He was instantly transported into the middle of a busy street. Cars and trucks honked at him as they swerved out of the way.

James panicked and clicked his teeth three times enabling the indestructible emergency bubble to bend space time around him.

He ran across the road like a video game frog turning off the bubble when he hit the curb.

The sun was beating down and the blacktop burned his bare feet when he ran for the sidewalk.

The second he hit the curb a cute young woman casually slipped his dong from his swim trunks and held it tightly stopping James in his tracks.

"Why are you wearing those ugly trousers?" She giggled and gave him a few playful squeezes.

The lady was completely nude with the exception of a clean pair of sneakers and a fuzzy little raccoon tail nestled between her butt cheeks.

A confused James looked around the unfamiliar street and watched crowds of people walk past in various shades of undress.

She slowly squeezed his dick while she waited for the light to change; James stood helplessly and watched a man shamelessly fuck a squealing young girl in the bus shelter.

When the walk light flashed a crowd of naked townsfolk rushed past him and girl in roller-skates zipped past yanking the fuzzy tail from the stranger's asshole.

The thin little lady gave a yelp when the toy was quickly pulled from her body and she yelled, "STOP THIEF," while she held James dong.

She pulled him a few feet before she let go and quickly scampered across the street to confront the butt plug bandit.

James ignored the drama between the girls and leaned up against a shop window trying to figure out where he was.

His friends were nowhere to be seen and he figured Future Mary must have made a mistake and sent him to the wrong place.

The sidewalk was crowded with people just casually fucking as they went on with their day, some were completely naked and some were wearing reviling clothing that was meant for easy access.

All the men were permanently hard with their dicks bouncing down the street and most of the women had little streams of cum running down their naked legs and dripping from every hole in their body.

James leaned against the window of the shop next to the crosswalk to get his bearings. People kept grabbing his dick and doing weird things to him while they waited for the light to change.

He was just trying to get home but the strange city seemed to have way more horny women than men and James cock was communal property.

He sat on the ledge outside the shop minding his own business when a rather posh young girl wearing an expensive little black dress and walking a tiny dog nestled into his lap.

She held the leash and the dog sniffed around in the grass while the young lady slowly sunk his dick deep inside her soft warm body.

Without a word the cute little lady bounced around a little bit only staying for a few minutes before continuing on her way.

The moment James was free from the tight confines of a stranger's pussy some other girl would just grab him and shove his relentlessly hard dong into one of her horny little holes.

They kept complaining about his clothing and since James was the only person wearing pants he decided to just get rid of them.

He slid the multidimensional cube from his pocket and with his dick stuffed down the throat of a beautiful naked girl he struggled trying to dance out of his swim trunks.

The sounds of thousands of joyful moans mixed with car horns and other random city sounds filled the muggy air, and as the stranger sucked him off he opened the box to make sure the tiny planet was okay.

He peeked in and saw the familiar blue planet slowly spinning next to the sun and it seemed fine.

James held the perfect cube in his hand and looked down the block at all of the truly vulgar acts happening in broad daylight throughout the dirty city while a thin cum faced girl sucked his dick.

On the corner stood a nude woman reading a newspaper while another girl had her face buried between her legs.

Next to her cute little hotdog vender was getting gently fucked by a young boy standing behind her as she continued to serve customers, she smiled and handed over a dog in mid orgasm.

James looked through the window of a café across the street and he caught eyes with a lady in glasses inside reading a book, she had her legs spread wide and was clearly bouncing around on a toy stuck to her chair.

He stood next to a bus stop while the stranger relentlessly slurped his dong and as a crowd formed people kept bumping into him shoving it down her throat.

Before he could orgasm the walk sign flashed and a bus pulled into the stop. The girl just smiled and wiped the slobber from her lips before skipping across the street.

James watched with curiosity as everyone in the bus played with whatever dick or pussy was nearest to their hand and with no better plan he jumped on the bus right as the doors were closing.

It was really crowded and when he walked to the back a hundred hands gave his dick a tug and someone slid a wet finger into his butt for just a second before he could sit down.

He found an open seat closest to the window and watched the whole town fuck as the bus meandered down the bumpy street.

The strange city seemed fun and by now James was accustom to beautiful women constantly harvesting cum from him, but this place was extra weird, and he wondered how he would find his friends.

The seat next to him was empty and James hoped that whoever was going to sit there was cute.

He stared out of the window watching a girl at a fruit stand slide a zucchini into her pussy before returning it to the shelf, every melon had a hole in it and every cucumber had a slimy layer of girl cum glistening in the sun.

Two beautiful giggly young girls wearing cute little skirts and carrying a bunch of shopping bags jumped onto the bus at the next stop, and the whole crowd slid their fingers into their naked pussies as they walked to the back.

One of the ladies crawled over the empty seat and sat in James lap while the other sat down next to him.

The girl didn't say a word but James could feel his dick sliding between her warm cheeks under her little dress as the lumbering vehicle bounced down the road.

He gazed out the window while the young ladies dug through their bags and talked to each other about shopping.

"Do you think this one is a little bit to boxy for me?" The horny little girl held up a cute black dress and wiggled around sliding his sausage between her warm slippery buns.

James stared at the strange billboards out of the window as the bumpy road forced the girl's thin little body open and his dong slowly sunk deep inside.

She didn't stop talking to her friend and gave no reaction as the bouncy bus used James to secretly fuck her underneath her little skirt.

He watched the city pass by the window and was startled when a rather large centaur clip clopped past the bus in the bike lane.

He was wearing a distinguished cardigan sweater and he had two cartoon Japanese schoolgirls riding on his back with one girl strapped to his belly with a tight net.

She was dripping with cum and had his oddly shaped dong stuffed deep inside her soft cartoon body while the creature bounced down the road.

They all had little skirts on with a cute blazer and that classic red tie.

As the horse passed the bus James watched the toons girls laughing and bouncing around on the creatures back with every step.

The lady in the seat in front of him was playfully fingering her clit and giving every dick that came through the bus a quick little suck when they walked past.

James just stared out the window while the girl playfully bounced around in his lap.

He watched a naked lady in the bike lane struggle to get around the bus.

There was a big rubber dong stuck to her bike seat and she happily slid it in and out of her horny little pussy as she stood on the pedals expertly navigating traffic.

She waved at the driver indicating she was trying to make a left hand turn and the bus kindly let her pass.

James watched a small cartoon monkey climbing around a young girl's naked body while she struggled to walk down the sidewalk.

He was happy to see toons in this unfamiliar city and felt his friends couldn't be too far away.

The girl stopped to talk to her friend and had no reaction when the toon monkey shoved his bouncy toon cock deep inside her various holes while he hung from her waist.

The stranger in his lap held his dick deep inside her warm little body as the bus bounced down the road when James saw something familiar out of the window... it was Mary and his wife Stephanie... on a billboard.

They had big cheesy smiles and they were giving a thumbs-up with a scanner in their hands.

The sign had a phone number and in big letters it read, "Get your free scanner! Call today!"

"LET ME OFF!" James yelled to the bus driver.

"Not until the next stop!" She yelled back.

The girl in his lap was digging through her bag and she slid to the end of his cock before sitting back down once again forcing it deep inside her body. "Let me up." He said kindly.

She smiled and stole a few extra bounces before sliding out of his lap, her body made a silly noise when the dick was yanked out.

James stood by the door anxious to get off while everybody within arm's reach played with his dick and shoved their dirty fingers into his asshole.

When the doors opened he jumped out and accidently dropped the cube in the gutter.

He scrambled to pick it up before the bus ran it over and realized that although he did love that everyone was naked, having no pockets was kind of a pain.

He looked at the phone number on the billboard and tried to remember it but instantly mixed up the digits.

"I need a pencil, and some type of string to tie up this cube." He quietly muttered.

He heard footsteps coming up behind him and a biker couple came shuffling down the sidewalk, the guy was following closely behind his girlfriend casually fucking her while they walked.

"Hello!" She smiled at James and slid her naked legs over the saddle of a cool motorcycle parked next to the curb.

James smiled back and waved as the guy slid in behind her.

She scooted back forcing his dick deep inside her asshole and when she started the bike both of them smiled as the loud vibration penetrated their bodies.

He watched as the couple peeled out disappearing in an awesome cloud of smoke.

James needed to find a pen to write down Mary's free scanner number and some type of string to secure the cube containing the tiny replica planet earth, so he slipped into a dark alley between two shops to rummage through the garbage for supplies.

He peeked in the first giant metal bin and it was empty, but to his surprise the second bin had exactly what he needed.

There was a little nub of a pencil way in the back, mixed in with a bunch of wet noodles and other gross slimy garbage.

He tried to reach it but as he pressed his naked body against the cold steel he realized he had to get in.

James jumped up and straddled the dirty edge of the bin before he fell in landing in a pile of orange peels and wet noodles. He was grossed out but managed to grab the pencil.

When he sat up he noticed an old tennis shoe in the corner... with a shoelace that would be perfect for tying a small multi-dimensional cube around his neck.

He grabbed the smelly shoe and when he tried to climb out he slipped and the lid slammed shut.

He sat in the darkness for a moment while wet garbage slithered between his butt cheeks thinking about how he got himself into this mess, when a crack of light beamed into the smelly garbage can and he could see two eyes staring at him.

"What are you doing in there?" A soft voice called into the darkness.

"I'm looking for a pen so I can write down the free scanner number on that billboard."

The girl smiled and said, "Oh, Mary's scanner number? You can use my phone if you want." She held up a little rectangle with smooth black glass.

James was ecstatic that he was finally getting some help instead of everyone just trying to fuck him all day.

The girl lifted the lid and swung her naked legs over the side of the dirty metal bin as she climbed in.

She landed in the noodles with a splat and then sat on James belly while she poked at the phone.

"I ordered a scanner last week but it hasn't been delivered yet." She smiled.

She hit a speed dial button and handed James the phone while she slowly sunk his dong into her warm slippery pussy.

The stranger played with her own breasts and quietly rode him while James made the call; her knees were slipping around in the wet garbage as she gently bounced.

"Hello thanks for calling Mary's free scanner hotline this is Stephanie speaking." The familiar voice of his sweet wife said on the other end.

"STEPHANIE! IM LOST AND CAN'T FIND YOU GUYS!" He yelled into the strange phone device while the girl rode his dick and tried to kiss him.

"JAMES! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" His wife demanded answers.

He thought about all the places he had been since they last spoke and couldn't come up with an answer that wouldn't take all day to explain.

"I'll tell you later, just tell me how I can get back."

He heard his lovely wife talking to Mary in the background as they formed a plan.

The stranger was happily bouncing on his dong and fingering her horny little clit while they slipped around in wet trash.

She was panting and moaning as she came closer to orgasm when Stephanie returned to the phone.

"Okay where are you right now? We can send someone to come pick you up right away."

James looked around the dark trash bin while the girl twisted her orgasmic little body around in pleasure.

"I'm not sure, I'm in a weird city and I saw you on a billboard with Mary offering free scanners."

"Oh! You're in the future, on earth!" She proclaimed. "Can you give me an address?"

James covered the phone with his hand as the girl squealed and moaned in pleasure. "Where are we right now?" He asked.

"You're in London... in a trash bin on the corner of Queensborough Passage and Porchester Terrace." She smiled and gently kissed his lips.

"I'M ON QUEENSBOROUGH AND PORCHESTER IN LONDON!" He yelled into the phone while he started to cum deep inside of the stranger.

"Okay, we have a scanner distribution truck in Kensington square not too far, you can get a scanner from Pepper and transport yourself to your proper timeline.

"Do you know where the Kensington square is?" He asked the girl happily riding his dick.

"Uh-hu!" She whimpered and pointed behind her.

James tried to focus on the important phone call while he slowly pumped cum deep inside of the girl's warm body. "Ok I'LL BE THERE IN A BIT!" He yelled into the weird phone device.

"Sounds good, I'll see if I can contact Mary in the past and tell her we found you."

"Thank you sweetie!" James smiled and thanked his wife while he fucked a stranger in a pile of garbage.

"No prob, see you soon." She said before hanging up.

He handed the phone device back to the girl and thanked her. She didn't say anything; she just laid on top of him and gave a cute little post orgasm stretch while wet noodles slid between James butt-cheeks.

"It smells in here." James proclaimed.

The girl pulled his dick from deep within her body and sat her naked butt in the muck. "Yeah it does," She agreed.

She flipped open the lid and they both climbed out; James squinted at the sun while the girl brushed some noodles off her butt.

They left the dirty little alley and James asked a shopkeeper who was hosing off the sidewalk if she would be so kind as to squirt the smelly couple with her hose.

Without a word she hosed them both clean and returned to the sidewalk cleaning.

"The square is over there." The girl pointed down the block at a park just filled with people before she bounced away.

James tied the shoelace around the cube and hung it from his neck before embarking down the busy sidewalk.

He walked with determination past hundreds of naked horny ladies not stopping to get his dick sucked even once.

When he arrived at the park he saw Pepper smiling and handing out free scanners to everybody in town in a big fancy truck.

"PEPPER!" He yelled and waved at his friend.

Pepper smiled and was surprised to see James. "What are you doing here?" She yelled.

James was so happy to see a familiar face he pushed into the crowd trying to reach her.

"I'M TRYING TO GET BACK TO MARY IN TOON TOWN BUT GOT SENT TO THE FUTURE BY ACCIDENT!" He yelled.

"HA!" Pepper laughed and pushed her way through the sea of people.

She gave him a big naked hug and her soft cartoon body pressed into his hard dong in a comforting and familiar way.

"I'll send you back to my apartment in toon town right before we formed the plan." Pepper smiled and hit some buttons on the scanner covering James in a pale blue light.

She giggled and waved as he slowly dissolved away.

When James rematerialized in the past he was on the couch back in peppers apartment sitting next to his sweet wife Stephanie.

"Wow, your back already?" She smiled and gave him a tender kiss.

James breathed a sigh of relief and said "Oh my god Stephanie, you couldn't believe where I have been."

She smiled and gave his dick a loving little squeeze, "Well your back now, back in the good old replica of peppers toon-town apartment deep inside of the multi-dimensional cube.