Time Smut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait... what?" He asked.

Mary and Molly were in the kitchen cooking while Black Pepper playfully fucked them both.

She bounced between the two girls sinking her impressive toon cock deep in their little bodies while they happily made dinner.

Mary stood on her toes stirring a big pot of spaghetti noodles while pepper fucked her horny little pussy and Molly diced tomatoes.

Stephanie slouched her naked body into the couch and explained while she casually masturbated. "We are in a replica toon apartment that was constructed inside a cube... and there's like a hundred naked girls outside building stuff."

James looked at her blankly not understanding a word of the explanation.

"Oh... okay" He said.

He was still reeling from getting lost in time and couldn't handle another nonsense explanation about what was currently happening, so he just kissed Stephanie and settled into the couch.

"You smell terrible." She said while she held her nose. "Why don't you go jump in the shower so we can fuck."

James smiled and gave his sweet wife another gentle kiss before he bounced down the hallway to the shower.

He looked out of the bathroom window and instead of seeing the bustling toon town all he could see was a lush green forest.

There was a large group of naked girls with yellow hard hats standing in a clearing staring at some blueprints and looking confused.

James was exhausted and couldn't make any sense of where the toon town had gone, or how peppers apartment building was suddenly in the woods.

He just shrugged and turned on the hot shower to wash away the entire adventure.

The bouncy toon bathtub was slippery and the soap kept giggling as he washed his body.

When he returned to the kitchen the girls were all sitting around the table eating spaghetti, he sat in a big cartoon chair and grabbed a bowl.

Mary was in the middle of a conversation so James didn't interrupt with the hundreds of questions he had swirling around his head.

"I think that if we arm every one of the humans they might destroy each other before the war even begins." Mary said.

Pepper sucked a long noodle into her mouth and offered a rebuttal. "But if we can't trust them with heavy weaponry why did we even go back in time to increase their numbers with boner pills?"

Mary thought about how mentally unstable the human race was and about how after years of constant sex there are so many of them, she was just unsure of how to use the massive army to win the war.

James didn't have any answers so he had nothing to add, he was just happy to be home with his friends and didn't even think about the impending war.

When the girls were finished eating they tossed the dishes in the sink and the whole group piled in the elevator to go have a talk with the builder girls.

They walked down the path in a naked line and James asked, "So what happened to toon town? Why is peppers apartment building in the woods now?"

Mary smiled and gave a halfhearted explanation. "It's not peppers real apartment, it's a replica that we built in this replica forest. We are no longer on earth, we're in a multi-dimensional cube at the center of the universe... it's like a home base."

"Oh... Future Mary was using a cube like that." James noted and held up the cube around his neck.

Mary smiled at James wonder for such common boring future items. "The cube is just a container; it's like the Tupperware of the future... with a few added dimensions."

"Oh! James responded with no further questions. The tiny replica planet he has been protecting seemed less important than he thought.

He followed the girls through the giant doorway down to the construction site of the replica city and they sat with some of the builder girls while they discussed the mission.

"Who are these ladies?" James asked while Molly casually rubbed her pussy on the nose of some random girl.

Mary again did a lousy job explaining what was happening. "These are the 99 ladies designed to harvest cum from you while we are here." She said as a matter of fact.

"Oh..." James responded.

A small group of them were wearing yellow hard hats with sexy tool belts loosely hanging from their naked hips. They were busy reading blueprints and pointing to where the buildings should go.

He watched the builder girls use a scanner to eject a hardware store, and as the naked women quickly built a replica of James home town he was kind of starting to understand.

There were so many horny young ladies hanging out around the construction site waiting for the town to be built that James didn't have even a moment without someone trying to ride his dick.

His sweet wife was sitting on the path expertly tonguing some girl's pussy while James was getting his dick sucked by another. The builders ejected a few more buildings as Stephanie and James quietly fucked the strangers.

"So how are we going to do this?" Mary asked a lady in a yellow hard hat.

James sat on a rock with his dick firmly lodged in a cute little ladies mouth when Stephanie saunter over, She slid into his lap pushing the cock from the girls mouth and sinking it into her horny little pussy.

She gently bounced around letting James hard dong touch all of her favorite secret spots deep inside her body.

The young couple lovingly kissed and fucked while the girls hatched a plan.

"Can't we just kill everybody and start a new earth?" Boots asked.

James could feel one of the girls licking the base of his shaft as it was shoved deep inside his wife.

She let out a surprised squeak into James mouth when the girl slithered her tongue into Stephanie's asshole.

The builder girls talked about the up side of exterminating the human race and starting over with a smarter more durable species while the orgasmic cum harvesters laid about cumming all over the damp mossy forest.

Stephanie wiggled around in James lap and squeezed her butt-hole around the girls tongue for a bit before she got up and sauntered over to see if Pepper wanted to fuck.

Pepper had her silly toon dong stuffed down a girl's throat and she was on the verge of orgasm when Stephanie greedily yanked it out and stuffed it into her horny little asshole.

James lay on the cool mossy boulder listening to the girls plan while the sounds of his wife's cute orgasmic moans floated on the damp summer air.

Mary spent so much time building Earth that the thought of flooding the thing and starting over was not appealing. "You guys don't really want to start over do you?" She asked the crew.

They thought about it for a minute and decided they should probably just work with what they had.

The Builders used the scanner to lay a long road through the forest in preparation for the cute little houses and businesses that were to come.

The entire forest was alive with activity, the builder girls were building, and the harvesters were casually masturbating while Mary and Boots desperately tried to come up with a plan to win the impending war.

James slid off the mossy boulder when Stephanie and pepper came stumbling over.

His sweet wife smiled at James and it was clear that even with the looming concern of global destruction Stephanie was really having a great time.

James smiled back as she struggled to walk with peppers cartoon dong stuffed deep inside Stephanie's asshole.

The girls carefully stepped between the legs and arms of the shameless harvester orgy taking place around them and Stephanie made sure to keep the dick in her ass while she walked.

James sat in the dirt cross legged listing to the girls hash out a plan when Stephanie and pepper stumbled over.

She was squealing with joy and she slid her dripping pussy lips up and down James nose demanding he lick her while she was getting fucked.

James lovingly licking his wife's pussy and listing to the plan while Stephanie hung from Peppers cartoon dong.

Boots tossed around a few ideas involving building giant kittens with laser eyes to vaporize the enemy but ultimately realized training such a beast would be a nightmare.

James had nothing to add to the plan so he playfully tongued his wife's sweet pussy lips and listened to her cum.

The builder girls ejected a small grocery store from the scanner and it instantly shimmered into existence connecting perfectly to the road.

James continued slithering his tongue around his orgasmic wife's dripping pussy lips when a lovely little dark haired girl slid into his lap forcing his cock deep inside her tight body.

He held Stephanie's hand while Pepper railed her gaping asshole and she moaned in pure joy.

"What if we just forfeit the game this year and accept the loss?" Boots asked the group of girls.

Mary was not about to concede defeat so early in the process and responded, "we're not giving up! We just built this giant human army and we still have a chance here."

Boots didn't say anything; she just shot Mary a look that asked... do we?

James had his dong nestled deep inside the stranger's body and they gently kissed as they both sat in the dirt beneath his wife's dripping pussy lips.

Stephanie smiled sliding her soft thighs around her husband's hair while he made out with the young naked girl and Pepper relentlessly fucked Stephanie's tired little asshole.

"Okay, let's think about what we have to work with here," Mary paced around and listed the resources available.

"We have a giant but ignorant human army... and we have a large but unmanageable toon army, with powerful but unpredictable weaponry." She said.

Boots spoke up and added, "Oh and don't forget about the scanner, we can set up an outpost to copy weapons and heal people."

"Yeah, that would be helpful." Mary agreed.

Stephanie wasn't listening; she was happily taking it in the butt and sliding her pussy around her husband's face while he kissed a stranger.

Pepper let out a little squeak and Stephanie could feel her whole body filling up with a silly amount of slippery toon cum, she just held James hand and took it all in while the girls talked.

The young lady with the soft lips riding James spoke up with an idea "Maybe we should go to the end of time and watch how the war is lost." She suggested in a breathy orgasmic whimper.

Mary shrugged, "Yeah... maybe we should... Maybe we could go search the battlefield for clues."

James was in mid orgasm and quietly came in the stranger while they sat in the dirt between Stephanie's cum soaked thighs and she talked to Mary.

"We could go fight a little bit to see the enemy team's weaknesses, and we could check out what it is that destroys the planet." The girl gently bounced while Stephanie slid James nose between her slippery lips and quivered in orgasm.

The girls talked about the human capability of handling the weapons they were planning on handing over while the young lady went back to making out with James.

When pepper was finished she yanked her rubbery cartoon dong from Stephanie's asshole and cum dripped from deep inside his wife completely covering their naked bodies while James kissed the stranger.

Mary thought about going to the future to gather clues but didn't seem to confident about what they would find out.

"We could go check it out but I don't have much confidence that these humans are taking the war seriously." Mary looked over at a smiling Stephanie.

She was standing between James and the girl he was fucking in the dirt, James tongued her pussy while the girl bounced around in his lap and slithered her tongue deep inside Stephanie's cum filled asshole.

The girls seemed pretty sure that the humans would destroy the little planet before the war even started, and without a battlefield Mary and her team would be disqualified losing before they even had a chance.

James wasn't listening either, he was in mid orgasm when the girl in his lap pulled her tongue from his wife's asshole and kissed him in the gap between Stephanie's slippery thighs.

Stephanie was spent and slid out from the couple kissing beneath her, their noses slid between her cheeks as she swung her leg over her husband's head.

She took a break and sat cross legged in the dirt watching the builder girls scanning local businesses into existence and quickly building the replica town.

She watched a theater pop up and next to that a hardware store and a little dress shop nestled between the arcade and bike shop.

The cute little cum harvesters seemed happy with their new home and rushed through the doors of the clothing shop to try on the reveling skirts and play games in the arcade.

"I think she's right!" Boots stomped her cute naked foot in the dirt, "I think we need to arm the humans and go to the future to at least see how the war plays out, we just don't have enough information here."

Mary agreed but the group was still undecided on how exactly to arm the human race.

Stephanie was no help; she was just so distracted by the slippery naked orgy that she didn't even hear a word the team was saying.

James on the other hand was quietly trying to come up with something that would help while the stranger casually rode his dick.

Stephanie smiled and leaned over playfully tonguing the pussy of a girl casually masturbating next to her while she held James hand.

"So what kind of guns should we give the humans?" Boots asked.

Mary thought about the primitive creatures trying to use future weapons and said she couldn't think of a way to stop them from killing each other before the battle.

James was very familiar with the human race and decided to throw his two cents into the mix.

"Well, if the planet exploded anyway what does it matter? You could give the humans every destructive thing in the universe and the result seems to be the same right? ... I saw future Mary's earth simulation and she tried a bunch of stuff but nothing worked." He said as the exhausted dark haired girl crawled out of his lap.

The crew was silent for a minute while they tried to really think outside the box for a new and inventive solution.

Pepper jumped in with an idea, "How about if we just lasso the whole planet and pull it to a secret location so the enemy army can't find it?"

Mary smiled kindly, "No offence pepper but your ideas are so cartoonish that they would never work in the real world."

Pepper didn't take offence; she just really tried hard to come up with a real world solution.

"Oh ...What about if we just get a really big note and hang it off of the side of the planet that says GONE FISHING? Or how about a big giant anvil dangling precariously above--"

"Pepper... please just stop." Mary interrupted but put her hand on Black peppers knee and smiled kindly.

James giggled at the girls and rolled around in the damp moss enjoying the post orgasmic moments before the next harvester shoved his dong inside their greedy body.

Stephanie smiled contently giving a big yawn and a sexy naked stretch while she watched James dong press into the cool moss.

James took peppers lead and started tossing bad ideas around, "What if we just went way back in time to stop whatever starts the war?"

Mary giggled, "Oh yeah, like nobody's ever thought about that before. This isn't a time travel movie... this is real life!" She barked out of frustration.

The girls sat in silence trying to figure out what to do when Molly let out a whimper. "What about if we go on TV and tell people about the war and how to use guns? Humans love television and guns." She sputtered.

Black pepper had her giant cartoon dong nestled deep in Molly's asshole while she explained to the aliens about what humans like.

Mary thought about it for a moment and agreed, "I guess that is a good way to get the word out, but I really don't think we have any chance of winning this thing."

Boots jumped up and hugged Mary, "Oh Mary don't talk like that, we still have a chance, we just need a good plan!"

Mary had a cute little frown on her lips and tried to think of a way to convince the human army to take the game seriously.

Molly was standing pidgin toed and cross eyed, her belly bulged every time pepper pushed her giant dong all the way up her asshole, and the oblivious army of 99 naked girls laid about casually masturbating.

The girls were almost out of ideas so they sat in silence for a bit as the plan fizzled out and the little town was erected around them.

Mary was feeling less and less powerful as the harsh realization that maybe she wasn't good enough to manage a whole team on her own... until Boat girl ran up the path and accidently solved at least one problem.

She had one of the builder girl's tool belts loosely hanging from her naked hips and a cute little yellow safety helmet on her head.

The young lady had a determined look in her eye and rushed over to the group on an apparent errand.

"Could you copy this for me?" She asked Mary and held a scanner in the palm of her hand." We need one more so we can build quicker."

Mary lazily scanned the scanner producing a perfect copy.

Boat girl smiled and kissed her nose before running back down the path to deliver it.

"Wait! ...You can copy a scanner?" James asked.

"Of course, how do you think they are made?" Mary giggled at the stupid question.

"So to make more scanners, you just scan a scanner? But who made the original one... and how did they copy it... did they use a mirror or something? Does it work like that?" James head was spinning at yet another quandary.

Mary just shrugged and didn't give it too much thought.

"So we could copy as many as we want?" Stephanie asked.

Mary thought about it for a minute..." yeah, we could make as many as we need."

Molly chimed in and continued Stephanie's thought, "Could the humans use them to copy weapon's and heal themselves in the war?"

Mary scrunched up her face in thought, "Yeah... I guess they could."

"Ooo, and what about ACME guns... could we could make a million copies of the Acme catalog so they could have cartoon weapons delivered right into the battlefield!" Pepper suggested.

This was a good idea as the toon weapons although nonsensical were unnecessarily powerful.

Mary agreed and added to the quickly forming plan "Oh! How about if we copy the Hypercore ink reserves so everything in the Acme catalog is free?"

"YOU CAN DO THAT?" Pepper yelled in excitement and yanked her dick from Molly's butt.

Mary scoffed, "Pfft, I can do anything I want... see?" She momentarily turned herself into a cute little teapot to remind the crew that she is a creature of pure energy with unfathomable power.

James got excited because what the girls were planning lined up perfectly with the future he saw, "Guys... I was just in the future and this is exactly what we do... pepper was in a truck handing scanners to everyone on the planet!"

Teapot Mary smiled, "Did we just come up with a plan to save the universe and win the war?" She asked in a silly teapot voice.

"Stephanie gave her a big naked hug and smiled, "Yeah, I think we did."

Teapot Mary sorted the plan as it came together and took charge while Molly ignored them all; she was busy trying to lick all 99 pussies before they left that wonderful replica.

Pepper was lying in the dirt while a delicate young harvester girl playfully bounced on her face, they had her completely pinned down by sitting on her hands and feet and the greedy girls took turns riding her dong and using her soft toon body.

Teapot Mary watched the 99 cum harvesters fill themselves up with peppers slippery toon cum while she solidified the plan.

"Okay so how about if Boots and James go to back to the future to copy and distribute scanners to everyone on the planet, while I take Pepper and Stephanie back to bubble toon city to copy a lifetime supply of ink. We can meet up at the TV station in the future when we're done."