Time Smut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long would that postpone the war?" James asked.

"Only like a million years or so, but it's enough time to think of a new plan."

"A MILLION YEARS?" He yelled. "So earth would be safe for a million years if we can pull this off?"

"Yeah, for ONLY a million years," Mary said somberly.

"But Mary, on earth a million years is like a crazy long time!"

Mary just shrugged, James planetary problem might be on the road to solved but she had universal problems to contend with.

"So it's settled." Mary smiled at the well-formed plan. "We will go talk to the head counsel and we won't leave that office until they open an investigation."

The builder girl agreed, "Yeah, that's it... maybe you guys should wear some nice clothes, and maybe bring Boat girl for protection."

"Yeah, that's a good idea... ok, are you ready?" Mary outstretched her arm and pulled James by his cock all the way back to the forest room.

He had to cum in her hand while he walked because they were in such a hurry.

When they arrived Mary quickly produced some nice clothes from the scanner and scooped up Boat girl explaining the plan along the way.

James took a moment to find Stephanie and Molly and tell them the good news.

He found the girls in the forest; Stephanie was standing with bent knees squealing in ecstasy while Molly had her whole fist deep inside her sweet pussy and Pepper was behind them with her toon dong crammed into his wife's little asshole.

James tiptoed past a pile of twisting orgasmic ladies playfully fucking amongst the wet ferns and he kissed his wife's lips as she let out a sexy squeaky moan into his mouth.

Stephanie's little body was filled to its limit and she hugged James while her friends fucked her.

James smiled and informed the girls that earth might be saved for at least a million years and they were just ecstatic.

He bounced down the path to meet Mary and put on some clothes before leaving.

James put on a nice business suit and Mary helped him properly tie his necktie, He looked into her eyes lovingly and she gave him a cute little smile.

"Mary?" James asked.

"Yes?" She responded.

"Why don't we just go back to the end of the battle and keep rewinding time trying different solutions until we win?" James asked not really realizing that such a move would make for a super lame story.

"Oh, so you want to cheat?" Mary laughed, "There are only a few rules in the game and that is number one, don't hang out at the end rewinding like a little jerk."

"Oh wow!" James was amazed there were rules to planetary destruction.

"If that's rule one, what are the other rules?" He asked.

Mary smiled and used a scanner to produce an ancient book.

She opened to page one and sure enough the book read...

RULE 1... Never go to the end rewinding time trying different things like a little jerk...

RULE 2 ... Never tell someone when they are in a simulation...

RULE 3... Never use centaur cum for evil...

RULE 4... Never explode a planet before a game...

RULE 5... Never bring a towel...

RULE 6 ... Never disappoint the audience...

"See?" Mary smiled playfully, "It's rule number one... don't be a little jerk James."

"Wait up... how many rules are there? ...let me see that book." James asked.

He saw a few things in there that he didn't like and was about to ask some very uncomfortable questions.

"There's no time to read the boring rule book... we have to go!" Mary snapped the book shut and it burst into flames flopping around on the ground as if it were in pain.

When they joined up with boat girl the three well-dressed young professionals sat in a circle and Mary scanned them out of existence.