Time Smut Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not necessarily," Boots spoke up, "we can program a simulation this small to any standards you wish, we could just remove the code that calls for destruction and loop it to the beginning of time when the simulation reaches the end."

Stephanie thought about fucking at the beginning of time and imagined riding a caveman dong while cute little dinosaurs scurried through the forest.

Mary fished the scanner from her bag to carelessly scan the whole crew into the self-imposed prison for the next million years when James asked. "Wait a minute... if we can put a planet into a cube and hide it, couldn't we just cube the real earth and live there?"

Mary just shook her head, "Why would we possibly do that? We have a perfectly portable copy that nobody cares about right here." She held the tiny planet in her hand.

"But it's not real!" James protested.

The girls let out a loud combined groan at James obsession with reality.

"Look James..." Mary stared into his eyes lovingly while she deconstructed his whole belief system. "Your earth was a copy of a simulation to begin with; it was basically discarded in a pile of other garbage planets when we populated it."

He stared at the box containing the tiny blue planet in her hand, "So that makes this one a copy of a copy of a simulation?"

"Yes!" She was so happy that he was finally starting to get it.

"The client that hired us was too cheap to build a new planet for the team, so she recycled a copy of a discarded earth... the original was sold for scrap billions of years ago.

James wasn't happy with how this whole thing was wrapping up.

He thought about how even though Mary promised the story was not going to end with him waking up from a fantasy in the zone, at this point he would give anything to slip a pair of glasses off his head and find Mary dancing with that silly alien.

But she wasn't dancing... she just smiled at James as he begrudgingly accepted the fact that he has probably never actually seen the precious reality that he was so obsessed with.

Mary lovingly took his hand and said, "Come on, I have the perfect place to hide the cube, in this quiet little corner near the Milky Way."

The group of friends gathered around while James slowly opened the little box.

When they peeked inside the first thing they saw was a bunch of giraffes running through the desert and Mary just giggled at their silly necks.

"Ok, are you guys ready?" She asked. But before anybody could answer she scanned all of her friends into the cube.

She then gave a funny little whistle calling her space car and dropped the little box in a desolate corner of the Virgo super cluster; it quickly fell into orbit spinning in circles around a warm and loving sun.

12