Time Smut Ch. 14 - The End

Story Info
The horse at the end of the universe.
10.7k words
4.75
6.9k
5

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James woke up some time later comfortably tucked into a familiar bed, he was snuggling his naked wife while she snored and drooled into her pillow.

"Stephanie!" He whispered in her ear. "I just had the craziest dream!"

"Oh yeah? What was it about?" She yawned and stretched.

The warm summer breeze blew the curtains around letting the sunlight in. "It was crazy, we were on an alien planet and everyone kept fucking us!" He gave his wife the glibbest explanation of his crazy dream.

"Oh yeah? That sounds fun, was Mary and Boots there?" She asked.

James paused, "um... yeah, they were." He was silent for a moment while reality and dreams smashed together.

Stephanie took this silent moment to fall right back asleep.

James Jumped out of bed and went to the living room with his rock hard cock bouncing down the hallway.

He peeked around the corner and saw Boots and Mary fast asleep on the couch.

Molly was naked sleeping on the soft carpet in front of the TV.

Pepper was snuggling behind her and as usual she had her cartoon dong stuffed comfortably in molly's butt while the girls snored.

He could hear a woman screeching from the street and when he looked out the window at the bustling city below, he saw a man in the middle of the road fucking his girlfriend while cars carefully drove around them.

James had mixed feelings about it not being a dream, with the destruction of life on earth and all, but he was relieved that the girls were real.

A strange little cartoon butterfly gently landed on the windowsill and said something in a tiny voice.

James put his ear closer and said "WHAT?"

The butterfly once again yelled something and James could just make out the words.

"Don't let them steal your reality!" The insect yelled. He seemed panicked and fluttered away before James could ask follow up questions.

He shrugged it off and knelt down to give Mary's sleeping lips a loving kiss while she snored.

James stood in the middle of the quiet apartment trying to think of the appropriate thing to do when your whole planet was destroyed and you're trapped in a replica.

"I could go get a coffee." He whispered as the girls snored.

He snuck back into the bedroom to see if Stephanie wanted to come with him to the nearest cafe.

When he opened the bedroom door his sweet wife was still lost in dreamland.

She was lying face down and her perfect little butt was lit by a streak of sunlight beaming through the window.

James slid into bed and nuzzled his face between her thighs.

At first Stephanie didn't notice his tongue playfully sliding around her smooth clit, but when James pushed inside; the young girl let out a sleepy little moan and squeezed his head with her warm naked thighs.

"Good morning." She yawned.

"Good morning." James mumbled into her horny little pussy.

She twisted around and James gave her one long loving lick all the way up her naked body.

He started at her warm smooth clit then slid his tongue between her cheeks and up her back until he kissed her neck and held her tightly from behind.

Stephanie smiled and pushed back against her husband's naked body, she was slowly and mindlessly thrusting on his dick while she woke up.

"Are the girls awake yet?" She whispered.

James held her tightly and said, "No, they're in the living room, they fell asleep with the TV on."

Stephanie was ultra horny and was gently fingering her clit while James snuggled her. "Do you want to go get some coffee?" She asked.

James could feel just the very tip of his cock sliding inside while she was gently thrusting; he slid his hands down her naked body to join her slippery fingers wriggling around her clit.

"Yeah, let's go." He said while he rolled her over pushing his rod deep inside her body for just a moment before getting up.

They slid out of bed and snuck past the group of sleeping ladies in the living room.

The naked horny couple ran down the dusty hallway and James hard dong bounced with every step. Stephanie smiled and stared at it just happy to know that she could stuff that dick inside her horny little body whenever she wanted.

She gave James a sly little smile and lovingly held his cock while they rode the squeaky lift down to the lobby.

When they left the building they stood naked in the doorway for just a moment transfixed by the filthy acts happening just outside of their flat.

The city was alive with activity as a healthy mix of toons and humans just went on with their day while casually having sex in the warm sunshine.

Stephanie gave James a horny little smile as they held hands and bounced down the steps wondering what this simulation had in store for them. This was the craziest place they had seen yet... and that's really saying something.

They walked down the block naked and holding hands just watching the whole world fuck around them.

"Oh look at that!" Stephanie pointed to a cartoon alligator struggling to mount a toon giraffe in the street.

"Well that's never going to work." James laughed at the mismatched creatures.

They made their way down the crowded sidewalk and strangers were constantly giving James dong a tug as they past. Stephanie giggled as countless hands groped her naked butt and fluttered their fingers around her dripping little pussy.

Almost everyone James saw was completely naked, at least from the waist down. Some were wearing a loose fitting shirt or long sexy socks, but for the most part the whole town was shamelessly nude and casually masturbating while they walked.

"How long do you thing we're going to stay in here?" Stephanie asked. She was more than impressed by the world Mary created for them but as she looked out into a sea of oddly shaped cartoon dicks she was a bit worried about being an interspecies sex slave.

"Mary said something about hiding out here for a million years." James said in a tone that indicated no worry at all.

When the horny young couple finally made it to the coffee shop James opened the door and Stephanie stood behind him as they waited at the end of a long naked line.

A cute little barista girl was riding a dick the whole time she made coffee but somehow never spilled a drop. Stephanie stood silently behind her husband in a morning fog just waiting for some caffeine.

James hard dong was brushing the soft thigh of the cute dark haired girl in front of him as the line of horny naked townsfolk squeezed closer together.

He could feel Stephanie's naked body squished behind him and when the line shuffled forward James bumped into the girl standing in front of him. The stranger felt his dick press into her leg and she stood on her toes as a sexy little invitation inside her warm body.

Stephanie wrapped her arms around James squeezing his dong and nestling it between the stranger's soft thighs as they all took another step forward.

"What should I get?" Stephanie whispered over his shoulder while she held his dick with both hands and slid it up and down the girl's slippery clit.

"I don't know, I'm just getting a regular coffee." James answered.

Stephanie watched the barista struggle to keep working while her coworker quietly followed her around trying to keep his dick inside the whole time.

"Maybe I'll get one of those vanilla lattes" She said while she slid the tip down the stranger's clit slowly pushing it into her warm pussy.

The cute girl stared at the menu overhead intently trying to decide what to eat while she slowly sunk down.

James could feel the pressure of the young girl's tight little body giving way as she sunk to her heels.

Stephanie still had a tight grip on the base of his dick and He gave a few playful thrusts while the stranger ignored him and ordered a cappuccino.

The barista smiled and loudly steamed some milk as she laughed and rode her coworkers cock.

Stephanie hugged James tightly and wiggling his dong around deep inside the stranger in front of him when she let out a familiar squeak in James ear and he felt Stephanie's body tense up.

"Put it in my butt." She whispered to the stranger while she gripped the base of James cock for balance.

He could tell that his sweet wife was happily taking a dick while she clung to his back and directed his dong.

The barista handed over the cappuccino and James flopped out of the cute little girl's warm pussy when she stepped up to the counter.

Stephanie watched her carefully put in cream and sugar when James stepped up.

"What can I get for you sweetie?" The barista winked.

The familiar sound of a stranger's dick railing his sweet wife echoed through the tiny shop and Stephanie was just squealing in pleasure while James ordered.

"Just a coffee with some sugar please." James smiled back.

The barista shuffled over to the coffee pot with her coworker following close behind.

He was really fucking the sweet young girl hard while she struggled to keep working. She took a moment to whimper into the tray of bagels and was in full orgasm when she handed James the coffee.

He smiled and leaned over the counter gently kissing the barista's trembling lips while she came.

Stephanie slid the stranger's dick from her tight little asshole when she stepped forward to order, "Can I get a vanilla latte?" She smiled.

"Sure, coming right up!" The Barista expertly made the drink while her coworker filled her tiny body with cum for the tenth time that morning.

The coworker was exhausted, "I'm going to need to go on break soon." He said as the barista handed Stephanie her drink.

They left the crowded little shop and the horny naked couple sat on the window ledge in front of the café sipping coffee and watching strangers fuck in truly bizarre ways.

Stephanie smiled at young couple on rollerblades zooming past, the boy was holding the girls waist and fucking her while they rolled down the crowded sidewalk.

They lovingly held hands and sipped coffee while they watched the strange city that was supposed to be their new home for the next million years.

Stephanie was staring at a busty cartoon girl in an argument with her boyfriend who was a skinny rabbit in overalls when James noticed a girl in the street using a scanner to eject a small vehicle that seemed to require riding a dick to make it go, and sucking a dick to steer it.

"Well that's a new one." James giggled and pointed.

Stephanie was impressed and watched the girl zoom down the road.

"I'm glad they use scanners here." She smiled and did some orgasmic little stretches, "God I just love the feeling of walking around naked, and trying to squeeze my butthole closed after someone pulls their dick out." She remarked.

James smiled and gave her a little kiss on the cheek, "Did you orgasm before you had to order?" He asked.

"No, he left me super horny." Stephanie purred while she casually slid her fingers between her naked pussy lips on the busy sidewalk.

It was a beautiful day in the simulation and as the wind rustled the bright green leaves the sun peeked through creating a shadowy dancing pattern on the warm sidewalk.

Through the orgasmic sounds of the townsfolk James could hear a whisper on the wind. "Don't let them steal your reality." It said softly.

"What?" He looked at Stephanie.

"I didn't say anything. Stephanie smiled.

The young couple was just hanging out in front of the café sipping coffee when a cute girl stopped by for just a moment to playfully tongue Stephanie's horny little pussy.

Stephanie smiled at James, "This is so cool!" She said before she took a big sip and pulled the girls head deeper between her naked thighs.

"Yeah it is!" He wholeheartedly agreed.

James dong was pointing to the sky inviting anyone who walked by to use him for a quick orgasm while he loitered.

Stephanie gave it a few loving squeezes while she thrust upon the strangers tongue.

A group of girls on bikes rode past the cafe and James waved.

He was amazed to see that the bicycles had a toy poking through the seat; it was attached to a moving shaft and pushing its way into their cute little pussies with every rotation of the pedal.

They were all having a great time ringing their bells and expertly swerving around the pedestrians on the sidewalk while getting relentlessly hammered by the floppy mechanical dongs.

"I rode on one of those in toontown!" Stephanie bragged.

A cute toon girl who seemed to be part cat stopped for just a moment to suck James dick while he sipped his morning coffee and chatted with his wife.

"Oh yeah? Did the bike have a dick that went up and down like that one?" James asked as he pushed deep into the soft cartoon mouth.

Stephanie danced her horny little pussy upon the young girls tongue and answered. "The one I rode had two dicks... but they didn't go in at the same time." She made sure to note.

The cat girl only stayed for a few minutes before taking the hand of Stephanie's friend and pulling her away from his wife's smooth little pussy.

The two went bouncing down the sidewalk relinquishing James dong to the next lady.

Stephanie sipped her coffee and casually played with her clit while she watched a girl in a short skirt and soaking wet tank top sink her body around James dick.

She was smoking a cigarette and had globs of cum dripping down her face while she silently bounced around in his lap.

"Can I have one of those?" Stephanie asked.

The girl smiled and handed over a cigarette, she snuggled deeper into James lap while she lit it with a match.

He watched his beautiful naked wife stretching in the warm summer sun. She stood in the grass next to the busy sidewalk and let strangers finger her pussy as they walked by.

She was holding her coffee and smoking while being casually groped by the passing townsfolk.

Stephanie was having a great time; she shot James a cute little smile and watched the girl in his lap gently bob around while strange fingers fluttered around inside her body.

She took a big puff and let out a content sigh before taking another sip.

Stephanie almost spit out a mouthful of coffee when a young gentleman surprised her by quickly jamming his dong deep inside her butt.

James and the girl riding his dick both giggled at the surprised look on Stephanie's face when she was quickly lifted to her toes.

She was cross-eyed and smiling with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, but she managed to hang on to her cigarette and coffee without spilling a drop while she hung from the strangers cock.

James could feel the girl in his lap approaching orgasm and he expertly squeezed her nipples as she arched her back and danced around on his dick.

She sunk down all the way and with a little quiver and a few tiny bounces the girl held him deep inside when an orgasm slowly rolled through her body.

She moaned and squealed for just a few moments before sliding off and just walking away.

Stephanie was slightly bent over but still standing and trying to smoke while the guy behind her quickly railed her sweet little asshole.

"Do you think the girls are awake yet?" She asked and took a shaky sip of coffee.

"I bet they are." James stood up and stretched his legs.

Stephanie could feel the guy push deep and hold still while he filled her little butt with warm cum, "I wonder what they're doing right now?" She pondered in a big exhale of thick smoke.

"I bet their already making breakfast, Mary is probably cooking eggs while she's bouncing around on peppers dick." James reasoned.

He stepped over and gave Stephanie a loving kiss as she was being pumped full of cum.

He took the cigarette from her hand and stole a few puffs while he waited for her to finish.

Across the street James was happy to see the lube tube running overhead.

The tube was transporting folks from toon town and back and James was glad that Mary included the slippery toon transit system this world.

He smiled when he thought about visiting Smashie and the skipper and Peppers sister noodles and all his cartoon friends.

He slipped the cigarette back between Stephanie's fingers and she let out a moan pulling him close.

His dick slid up her soft thigh and nestled between her slippery pussy lips while she kissed him passionately.

James could feel the other guys shaft sliding up and down as he relentlessly forced his way deep inside his wife's little asshole.

"Put it in." Stephanie moaned into his ear.

James smiled "Oh really?" He asked while he rested the tip of his dong on her pussy.

Stephanie screamed in joy as she slowly sunk down and fit it into her already full little body.

James pushed in deep and could feel the stranger rooting around inside his wife through the thin wall that separated their dicks.

Stephanie squealed wrapping her arms and legs around James while the two men fucked her with an air tight seal.

"This... place... is so ... fun!" She whimpered in James ear while she took the double pounding.

He kissed the top of her head and held her up by her cheeks as she shook and quivered in orgasm.

The men were just tossing their giant cocks deep inside her tiny body over and over again when James noticed a tiny cartoon airplane writing something in the sky.

The young girl clung to James like a little koala bear clings to a tree and she let out blissful little yelps when they both pushed in at the same time.

Stephanie was having a great time in her new home with her sweet husband but after her third blinding orgasm she was exhausted and just couldn't hold herself up any longer.

She just let go and went limp letting the men hold her while they used her tired little body like a rag doll.

Her arms hung like wet noodles and she drooled on James shoulder staring into the sky while she waited for them to finish.

James and the stranger held the lifeless girl up while they hammered her from both ends. The stranger noticed how much easier his dick went into her asshole now that she was relaxed but he didn't mention it.

Stephanie let out a tired little squeak when they both pushed in deep and started to orgasm at the same time.

She was filled to her absolute limit and could feel them pumping her body with warm slippery cum, when she noticed the little airplane looping around as it wrote a sentence in the bright blue sky.

"Don't let them steal your reality!" She silently mouthed as she read the message.

She could feel the men poking around deep inside her body and she rested her head on James shoulder while she watched a cartoon elephant dancing on the corner.

She felt cum running down her naked thighs and thought about the girls at home and how they should probably be heading back soon.

When the stranger was finished he quickly yanked his dong from between Stephanie's butt cheeks. She let out a gasp and without a word the man sauntered back down the sidewalk continuing on his way.

Stephanie smiled and hung from her husband dick while cum flowed from her tired little asshole. She gave James one more kiss before she slid off.

The young couple held hands and went back to sipping coffee while watching the people around them casually fucking in every conceivable way.

Stephanie had cum streaming from every hole in her body and she felt it squish between her cheeks as she tried to squeeze her asshole shut.

She wiped a big glob from her thighs and smeared it on the window if the café when something caught her eye.

It was a cool looking cartoon girl pushing a cart through the crowd.

She was wearing a cute little sailor dress and she had a giant hard dick pointing to the sky.

She looked at Stephanie and stroked her cartoonish dong while she licked a melting ice cream cone.

"GET YOUR FANCY BUTT-PLUGS HERE! EXTRA FANCY AND FREE WITH A FILL UP!" The girl yelled into the crowd.

James watched the girl trying to attract customers and wondered aloud, "Why do the cute anime girls always have a dick?"