Time Smut Ch. 14 - The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo, look at that!" Stephanie was transfixed by the opulent designer toys.

The girl had every kind you could imagine hanging from her cart, there were some with fox tails and little bunny tails and some with a long peacock feather.

Stephanie watched a customer buy a strange metal hook; she paid by letting the sales girl fuck her and fill her up with a gallon of toon cum.

When she was completely full she slipped the hook into her butt and the sales girl helped her tie the other end to her hair. When the girl tilted her head down the hook was pulled deep inside.

James and Stephanie just stared as the girls shook hands and the customer bounced into the crowd.

He looked over at his sweet wife knowing she wanted one. Stephanie had a wet stream dripping down her naked thighs and soaking into the warm cement ledge leaving a perfect imprint of her pussy.

"I'll be right back!" She announced as she let go of his hand and skipped over to the cart.

James was alone for less than a minute when a cute dark haired girl sauntered over and casually slid his dong between her slimy cheeks.

She was talking to her friend on some type telephone device and didn't even pause for a second when she sunk his dick deep inside her slippery naked body.

He watched Stephanie talking to the butt-plug girl and she recommended a cute rainbow tail.

Stephanie examined it closely before she slipped it in and pranced around a bit testing out the finely crafted toy.

James had his dick jammed deep inside the slippery stranger's pussy while she loudly talked on the phone.

"DO YOU LIKE THIS ONE?" Stephanie called out to James while the stranger casually rode him.

She did a cute little dance and the fuzzy tail dangled between her legs.

James gave an approving thumbs-up as the girl sliding around on his dick just kept blabbing into the phone. She was talking to her friend about some kind of crazy sex machine she was going to buy.

"Yeah, it's like a little go cart thing that you strap into and it fucks as you drive, the demo unit I tried had me squirting all over the showroom floor." She described to her friend.

James easily slipped in and out of her body as she bounced in his lap and he wondered if that's what left the young girl so slippery and stretched out.

The sun was shining and a gentle wind blew through the streets of his new home. The smell of coffee and bacon mixed with sex coming from the café comforted him on the warm summer morning.

He watched his wife pay the girl for her new toy by holding the cartoon ice-cream cone and bending over.

The horny toon stuffed her big dick deep inside Stephanie while she stole licks from the ice-cream.

His sweet wife took a full cartoon load deep inside her belly before handing the cone back and slipping her new toy into her butt.

As the town woke up and the streets started filling with people James was amazed at all the different ways they were fucking while they just carried on with their day.

The girl kept talking into her strange phone device and James wondered what year this place was simulating.

He held the petite little ladies waist and expertly brought her to orgasm as she described the machine she was planning on buying to her friend.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to get the deluxe model, it has two dongs and a set of snow tires." She said with a slight orgasmic quiver.

Globs of slippery cum from her last encounter ran down her legs and formed a little puddle at her feet.

"God what was this girl fucking that left her so covered in cum?" James silently wondered.

People in this town seemed to wear cum like jewelry; the more you had clinging to your body the cooler you were... and this girl was very cool.

Stephanie and the butt plug girl were talking and laughing and it seemed as if Stephanie made a new friend.

James was balls deep in the phone girl's slippery pussy when Stephanie came over with her cartoon friend and introduced him the cute sales lady.

"This is my husband James... James this is the princess." She smiled.

The toon girl did a cute little hello curtsy.

"It's lovely to meet you princess." James shook her hand. The girl bouncing around in his lap was annoyed they were talking over her phone call.

"Look, I got the rainbow one!" Stephanie pranced around showing off her new fuzzy tail."

"Looking great!" James smiled.

"Can I get in on this?" The princess asked as she sat down in the cum puddle between the phone girls legs.

Stephanie sat her naked butt in the cool grass playing with her new toy and waiting for James to finish.

The princess gently tongued the phone girls dripping clit and she made a sexy little moan while talking to her friend.

"Are you going to Monica's party tonight?" She babbled while the princess slowly brought her to orgasm.

With his dong nestled deep inside her body the girl sat motionless in James lap and enjoyed the princess's expert tongue.

"Gees, what were you just fucking, your pussy is so full of cum?" The sailor princess asked.

James could feel the girl tense up around his cock when as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

She covered the phone to answer, "I was in the park and a bunch of toon centaurs tied me to a log and fucked me silly with their giant horse dicks, I was stuck there for hours... it was pretty awesome." She smiled.

"WHAT PARK?" The princess demanded.

"It was central park, in the bushes near the little lake." She said before returning to her phone call.

The princess quickly jumped up and ran to the park leaving a cartoonish cloud of dust in her likeness behind.

"Yeah, I'm on my way over right now." The girl said into her phone. James was just about to cum when she slid his dick from her body and continued on her way.

Stephanie stood up and brushed some grass from her naked butt cheek, "Cartoon centaurs in the park? I wanna see centaurs in the park." She informed James.

James smiled, "Do you really think you could ride a centaur's dick, it's probably huge."

"I could try... I mean that girl said she took a bunch of dicks the big." Stephanie reasoned.

"Why don't you come over here and take this dick for a minute, that girl left before I could cum." James asked his sweet wife if she would finish him off.

Stephanie smiled and gave him a loving kiss before she sunk her body around his dong and gently bounced around.

Her little fuzzy tail was poking from her perfect little butt-hole while Stephanie gently fucked her husband in the little strip of grass next to the busy sidewalk.

James was laying on his back staring at the fluffy clouds floating above when he started to orgasm.

While he was cumming he wondered what the girls were doing back at the apartment.

"Hey do you want to start heading back soon?" He asked while his wife bounced on his dick.

"uhh-huu." Her answer was muffled and when James sat up he saw she had a fat cock in her mouth.

The guy stayed for just a moment before he went on his way and Stephanie grabbed the next dick that passed.

This guy gave about three or four strong thrusts into her mouth before he left and she grabbed another.

James played with her rainbow tail slipping it out and pushing it back in while she rode his dong and sucked every cock that she could reach.

Stephanie bounced around and as she tried to fit two dicks in her mouth at the same time she couldn't stop thinking about that sweet sweet centaur cock.

"It can't be bigger than this right?" She reasoned with three dicks already in her.

She thought about the princess lying on a picnic table while a gang of cartoon horse men throw their giant dongs deep inside her little body, over and over again, until they fill her with a bucket of cum.

She rhythmically bounced on James while she sucked every dick she could, the cute boy she had in her mouth wrapped around pushed in deep and when he had an orgasm she choked a little bit and shot cum out of her nose.

James sat up and hugged her, "I love you so much Stephanie!" He proclaimed as the boy pulled from her mouth and sauntered away.

She smiled and answered "I love you too!" She had watery eyes and cum running from her nose.

James held his dong inside and hugged her tightly while they rolled around in the soft grass.

"Do you hear that?" She asked.

"Hear what?"

"That noise..." Stephanie listened intently.

"I don't hear anything." James said while he gently fucked her and played with her horny little nipples.

"Listen..." She put her hand up to her ear, "It's a clip clop, clip clop."

As soon as she described the sound James could hear it.

"Oh Stephanie." He smiled and laid back down while she rode his dick and waited for whoever was clip clopping.

He knew that if it was a cartoon centaur, his sweet wife was probably going to try to fuck it.

Stephanie stood up and James dong flopped from her body in a trickle of cum.

James wondered how long this was going to take and he thought about what the girls were doing at the apartment... and he wondered if Mary had ever fucked a centaur.

Stephanie looked through the crowd and suddenly he came into view, this was it, this was her chance, she took James hand and they pushed through the naked townsfolk.

The clip clop got louder and louder as the creature approached, and when he stood in front of the tiny lady he completely blocked out the sun.

"He's huge!" Stephanie said in amazement.

It was a big classy centaur in a nice sporty business jacket; he had a briefcase in one hand and a phone in the other.

Stephanie just stared at him for a moment while he yelled into his phone.

"Yes I know Julie refuses to put a cover on her tps report but we are really being hammered by corporate about this." He yelled into his phone.

Stephanie marveled at the fancy business horse and stared at his amazing dong while he waited on the corner for the walk signal.

"Excuse me sir?" She asked while she casually squeezed James cock.

The centaur ignored her and kept talking to the office.

"Well tell Julie if she refuses to follow corporate policy she could get written up, and this would be her third strike so she could easily be terminated." He yelled into his phone.

"EXCUSE ME SIR?" Stephanie tugged James by his cock trying to follow the beast through the crowd.

James took a long look at the giant dong and thought there was no way Stephanie was going to fit that thing into her little pussy.

"Excuse me sir!" She yelled again but was being actively ignored by the important business horse.

The centaur had a thick black net strapped to his belly but no saddle, James was a little scared of the giant creature and he hoped Stephanie wouldn't offend him.

"EXCUSE ME SIR!" She again yelled at the centaur.

"YES WHAT IS IT MAAM? I'M ON A VERY IMPORTANT CALL!" The creature snapped.

Stephanie reached out and gently cupped his giant balls before she asked the question.

"Ummm... I was wondering if we could get a ride?"

She ran her hands up his monstrous dick and stared at the softball size testicles wondering how much a creature like this could cum.

"PAM, PLEASE HOLD ON A MINUTE, SOMETHING JUST CAME UP." He yelled into the phone.

The upper human half of the creature slid his phone into the pocket of his expensive business suit and asked "Where do you guys need a ride to?"

James was watching the bizarre exchange and he could see the excitement in his sweet wife's eyes.

"Hello sir," James smiled, "We're staying with Black pepper and Mary and we're just trying to get back to their apartment... I see your heading in that direction and my wife here has been talking about centaur dick all day."

Stephanie spoke up in the sweetest voice she could muster and asked, "It would mean the world to me if we could ride in your little hammock and see if I can fit your dong in my pussy."

"Oh, your friends of Pepper and Mary?" The centaur's body language got softer at the mere mention of the girls. "I actually have some business to attend to with pepper; I can take you there... is she home?"

Stephanie clapped her hands and did some sexy naked little hops in excitement. "JAMES! GET OVER HERE, LETS GO HE SAID YES!"

"Oh Stephanie." James giggled at her excitement.

"Yeah, Pepper is at home, so is Mary." Stephanie said as she took James hand and they approached the giant creature.

He smiled and reached out his arm to shake their hand. "It's lovely to meet you... Mr. and Mrs... ah what did you say your names were.

"Oh!" James shook his hand, "My name is James and this is my wife Stephanie."

Stephanie smiled and did a cute naked little curtsey with an invisible dress.

"Well it's lovely to meet you James and Stephanie... My name is Lesley Hap Hapablap."

"Hapablap? That's a weird name," Stephanie said as she slithered her soft naked body into the tight elastic net strapped snugly underneath the giant beast's belly.

"Isn't Lesley a girl's name?" She asked while she snuggled his giant dong.

James giggled "His name what you find weird about this?" He knelt down and kissed her lips while she excitedly hugged the horse dick with both arms, pressing it tightly against her soft naked body.

Stephanie was dripping with excitement and she slipped her tongue into James mouth while she slid her pussy lips up and down the giant warm cock.

She squeezed it with her thighs and the centaur responded, "Oh... I like that." He smiled and straightened his tie.

James was trying to climb up onto his back when the horse snapped, "Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to climb on your back." James said innocently.

"Nobody's riding on my back," The centaur barked," This suit cost a fortune and I'm not having some hitchhikers wrinkle it trying to hold on... get in the hammock." He pointed at Stephanie snuggling his dick all cozy like.

James wasn't really into it but Stephanie seemed so excited that he just did it anyway.

He pulled the tight net back and crawled in with his wife.

Leslie's dick was smooshed between their naked bodies and Stephanie hugged James tightly.

She was all smiles and kissed her husband passionately while the horse dick slid up and down with every step.

Lesley clip clopped down the street heading towards Peppers apartment when he got a call.

"Hello this is Lesley Hapablap speaking." He yelled into the phone.

James kissed his sweet wife while the powerful cartoon dong slid around between their bodies; it was growing with every step.

"I really don't think you can get this giant thing in you." James said as it slid past his belly and pushed between Stephanie's breasts.

"Oh I bet I can, it's not that big." She winked.

"It's pretty big." He disagreed.

Leslie's dick was slowly growing between them and they had to scoot up a little when it kept hitting Stephanie in the chin.

He was yelling in the phone while the young couple snuggled his dong, "IS THIS ABOUT JULIE'S TPS REPORT?" He yelled, "I can't believe this, put her on the phone right now, I'll fire her myself if she can't manage to follow the rules!"

James snickered, "Looks like Julie is really fucking up."

Stephanie giggled, "Yeah Julie, get it together."

When Lesley stopped to yell into the phone Stephanie took advantage of the moment and scooted up, resting the head of his dick on her pussy.

James held her tightly and he felt the young girl's body tense up when she slowly sunk down just a bit.

She was panting and let out an orgasmic little squeak when the centaur took a tiny step.

James held her in his arms and pulled their naked bodies together while they kissed. He could feel them both slipping down the hammock as she took it deeper and deeper.

She slowly slid down the shaft and let out a little giggle while they kissed and her dreams were coming true.

The naked young lovers clung to each other and bounced around in the net suspended beneath the well-dressed creature. Their only connection to the ground was the through the giant horse dick currently sliding around deep inside the young woman's body.

As Leslie clip clopped down the road Stephanie could feel herself opening up more and more with every wondrous step.

When he was waiting to cross a street Leslie could feel the pressure of the horny young girl sliding down his cock, but he didn't let that stop him from his business.

James held her tight as they both slid down to the base of the giant dong, Stephanie let out a satisfied little moan into his mouth when she was filled completely.

"JULIE! IF WE CAN'T RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO HAVE TO FIRE YOU!" He yelled.

Lesley shifted his weight and Stephanie gasped when his dong was yanked from her body and pushed right back in.

"Oh my god!" She yelled as she arched her back and just took the giant dick. Stephanie smiled and held James tightly while impaled by the meaty boner.

Lesley slowly took a step gently pulling out and carefully pushing back into Stephanie's tight little body... it went in easier this time.

He slowly took another step and Stephanie took some short little breaths when again the horse dick slid from her womb and was forced back in.

James held his wife and slid up and down the net with her while they kissed.

Stephanie gasped and sucked all of the air from James lungs when Leslie stepped off of the curb and hustled across the street.

The couple bounced around the net twisting around like a corkscrew as he trotted to the other side.

With every step Leslie took Stephanie was able to fit a little bit more, soon she was sliding all the way to the tip, and then back down again.

The tiny girl was screaming and laughing as she swung beneath the beast and rode the strong stiff centaur dick like a champion.

"Look, how am I supposed to explain to corporate that everyone but Julie puts a cover on the tps report?" Lesley clip clopped down the road while he sorted out business.

James hugged his sweet wife tightly; he could feel the head of the beast's giant cock sliding up and down his naked belly from the inside of Stephanie's thin body.

James tried to kiss her but she was just twisting and writhing in orgasmic bliss while she held the horse dick deep inside.

Lesley was frustrated about the whole Julie TPS fiasco and he hung up the phone in a huff.

He straightened his tie and trotted down the street faster and faster until he was at a full gallop.

James could feel the bulge in his wife's stomach as she slid up and down the monstrous dong faster and faster.

They were bouncing around in the net and Stephanie squealed in joy when the oddly shaped dick was pulled from her tight little body and forced its way back in, over and over again as block by block the got closer to their destination.

Lesley stopped abruptly and pushed in deep, he let out a little whinny and James knew the creature was about to fill his sweet wife with a gallon of horse cum.

She just smiled and lovingly kissed James lips waiting to take the load.

Leslie shook his tail and bucked his head as he started to orgasm.

He was crammed so tightly inside the young girl's body that at first he couldn't squeeze it out, the pressure was just too great. He had to pull out just a little bit to make room.

Stephanie could feel her insides expanding as he slowly filled her womb with warm slippery love.

James hugged her tightly and the space between them increased as Stephanie's belly grew to accommodate the interspecies intrusion.

She moaned and twisted around in constant orgasm as the beast squirted her insides like a fire hose.

Stephanie's naked belly looked like a beach ball and just when she couldn't take one more drop, they all held perfectly still... Leslie was finished.

He could feel his dong swimming around in a balloon of cum as Stephanie hung from his giant cock and let waves of orgasm wash over her.