Time Smut Ch. 14 - The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio stood silently for a moment as the light changed from green to red again and townsfolk rushed past them.

James snuggled his sweet wife and tucked his dick between her slippery butt cheeks.

He knew better than to try to fuck her asshole while she was so full of horse dick so he just slid around between her warm cheeks and held her extended belly from behind.

He could feel her orgasmic little body twitching and pulsating and when he squeezed her she let out a squeak and he could feel cum escape the tight seal and slither between her cheeks.

Lesley kindly waited at the light for quite a while so the young girl could fully enjoy her orgasm.

Eventually Stephanie giggled and slowly slid to the end of Lesley's dick. She let out a shriek when she got to the bulbous head.

When he flopped out, a river flowed from her little pussy and covered the young couple's lower half leaving a slimy trail along the sidewalk.

James held her tight and their bodies slowly pressed together when her belly returned to normal.

Stephanie was in a joyful daze and kissed James lovingly as they bounced around the net.

After a solid orgasm Leslie was in a better mood and jumped back on the phone.

As he trotted down the street James and Stephanie bounced around the net with Leslie's dick sliding between their slippery bodies.

"Let me speak to Julie please." He said into his important business phone.

James watched the oddly shaped head poking between his wife's naked breasts as they bounced around.

"Julie? I'm sorry I yelled at you..." Leslie apologized to this mysterious Julie, "I was just in a bad mood." He said into his phone.

The couple hugged each other tightly squeezing his dong between them as it slid up and down their slippery naked bodies.

"If you promise to put a cover on your tps REEEEEE..."

Lesley made a silly little noise and James could feel the warm goop oozing between the young couple as the horse had another quick orgasm.

A splash of slippery cum blasted between Stephanie's breasts and covered their faces while they kissed.

They could feel the dong pulsating as Leslie squeezed an absurd amount of slippery goo between their naked bodies.

James could feel it soaking into his hair and as the beast continued walking to Peppers apartment and talking on his phone his dong rhythmically slid between the young slippery couple leaving a wet trail in the road.

James held his exhausted cum covered wife while she looked into his eyes and smiled, "This place is crazy." She giggled.

"Yeah it is, and we have only been awake for an hour." He thought about what the next million years might be like as he watched the head of a tired horse dick sliding between her breasts with every step.

When Lesley finally reached the girls apartment he rang the buzzer and waited for someone to come down.

James and Stephanie snuggled each other in the cozy hammock tucked beneath the beasts belly when pepper opened the door.

"Oh hi Lesley!" She smiled.

"Hi pepper," The centaur smiled back and shook her hand.

Pepper waved at her slippery friends while they hugged the horse dick and dripped cum all over the sidewalk.

"I'm still waiting for that delivery." Pepper informed Lesley.

"Yes, that's what I'm here to talk to you about," Lesley wasted no time and got straight to business, "Were having a hard time keeping up with production and your order is going to be a bit late."

Pepper put her hands over her mouth and said "Oh no, but we need one hundred gallons before the weekend."

"I know I know, our estimates are a bit off because we don't have enough employees right now, but we really are doing our best."

"Well this just won't do" Pepper said sternly."

James and Stephanie slid from beneath the creature and left a slimy trail up the steps. James slicked his hair back and wiped it from his eyes as he stood naked in the sunshine.

Pepper and Lesley tried to sort the problem out while James and Stephanie sat on the stoop.

"What can I do to help you fulfill this order in a timely manner?" Pepper asked.

"Well," Lesley answered, "We have enough horses, we just don't have enough girls to harvest, I don't think there's anything you can do unless you know about a hundred ladies who are expert harvesters and might want to jack off centaurs all day long.

Pepper James and Stephanie all gave each other a telling look as the solution miraculously worked itself out.

"Well Lesley," Pepper said smugly. "I think we may be able to help, what if I could get you ninety nine super horny ladies that were experts at harvesting cum... would that help you get my order in on time?"

Lesley looked shocked, "Well, yeah, that would do it... how many people do you have up there?" he looked up at the window of the tiny apartment.

"I'll be right back." Pepper smiled and ducked back into the building

A very slippery James and Stephanie followed her to the elevator.

She pushed the button and the door closed while Stephanie wrung the globs of horse cum out of her hair.

When they walked through the door of the tiny apartment Mary and Boots were snuggled on the couch watching the news.

"Have you guys seen that cube with the ninety nine harvesters anywhere around here?" Pepper asked while she rummaged around the junk drawer.

They all shook their heads no and Mary said, "I think it's in my backpack in the bedroom closet."

Pepper hustled into the bedroom and made a lot of noise while she rummaged through the closet.

"Where did you guys go?" Molly asked and kissed James sweetly.

She had just gotten out of the shower and was naked except for a towel wrapped around her head.

"We went to get coffee and to check out the simulation." He smiled.

"Oh yeah? What's happening out there? Is everybody having sex?" She asked.

"Yes... in crazy ways you couldn't believe." James knew the girls were going to love their new home.

Boots smiled and kissed Mary, "You really did a good job with this simulation." She complimented.

"Thank you!" Mary smiled back. "It was easy because it's a tentacle box... those are so much easier to cover up."

James was confused, "What do you mean cover up?"

Mary stood up to stretch and explained, "It's like a digital coat of paint I put over everything so you think it's pretty, its way easier to extract cum from you when you believe we are a similar species."

"Wait... what? Are you saying this isn't what you guys really look like?" James asked.

Mary took a big sip of coffee and then accidently shattered James whole world. "Of course we don't all look like super-hot humans; we just project the image you want to see into your head."

"Oh... "James said. "Well what do you really look like?"

"Well Boots is a formless gelatinous blob and I'm more of an insect type creature, but you and Stephanie are both human."

"An insect?" James stammered.

"Yeah, but I'm a really cute insect." Mary smiled.

"Mary?" James asked. "Am I in the zone right now?"

"No... of course not, you're in a simulation of earth... it's just simulated in a way you find appealing."

James was confused and although he was normally terrified by the answers Mary gave him he felt he needed to see where he really was.

"Show me." He demanded.

Mary shook her head, "No... you won't like it."

Stephanie was in the kitchen sliding around in cum and looking for something to eat since she missed breakfast.

Molly was making a pot of coffee and noticed how slippery she was, "God what happened to you?" She asked while Stephanie left little puddles on the cool tile.

"Oh, we ran into a centaur when we went to get coffee." She casually said.

"THIS IS CENTAUR CUM?" Molly slammed her coffee cup down on the counter and licked Stephanie's elbow.

"Yeah... what are you doing?" She asked while Molly stared into her eyes and licked cum off her arm.

"Centaur cum is the main ingredient in those boner pills we have been sprinkling around the galaxy... it's a powerful aphrodisiac." Molly said as she licked Stephanie's slippery naked body.

"Well I don't feel any different." Stephanie said while she cracked and egg into a pan on the stove.

"It takes a while to kick in." Molly sat in a cum puddle on the kitchen floor and slid two fingers into her friends slippery pussy. "God, you're so stretched out." She said.

Stephanie stood on her toes and stirred up the eggs with a spatula, "Well yeah I'm sure, I've been riding a giant horse dick the whole ride home." She said when a glob of cum dripped from her hair into the pan.

James and Mary sat on the couch with Boots arguing about the simulation, but Stephanie wasn't paying any attention, she just kept cooking while Molly licked centaur cum from her butt-crack and fluttered her fingers around her tired pussy.

"SHOW ME!" James yelled at Mary.

"No... you're not going to like it."

"SHOW ME! I NEED TO SEE WHATS REALLY REAL!" James yelled.

Mary didn't like being yelled at, "Ok James, if you're going to be a little jerk about it I'll show you... but you won't like it." She said smugly.

"I DON'T CARE I HAVE TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF."

Boots rolled her eyes at the bad idea and as soon as Mary hit the button on the scanner the sexy veneer was lifted from James eyes.

He was instantly transported to a small transparent room with a scary mantis looking insect standing over him making some scary clicking sounds.

His smiling wife was just feet away pantomiming her breakfast ritual.

She happily stirred invisible eggs while a slimy tentacle repeatedly force its way into her.

She had a thick green liquid dripping from every hole in her body and the creature grunted when it filled her tiny little asshole with slime.

Molly was nowhere to be seen and the insect gave a creepy smile showing many rows of sharp teeth.

It tried to grab James cock with her hairy sucker hands to reassure him but James absolutely freaked out and ran to the corner of the tiny box.

He suddenly realized the consequence of failing the mission and with the earth gone he wished he had taken ultimate destruction of the universe more seriously.

The insect was coming closer and James screamed for Stephanie to help him, but she couldn't hear, she just continued cooking while the creepy tentacle poked around inside her body.

Insect Mary let out a frustrated sigh and again hit the scanner button.

James was instantly transported back to the cozy apartment but he was still freaking out.

Mary and Boots were still on the couch and Stephanie was in the kitchen with Molly.

"Breakfast is ready!" Stephanie called out while she stood in the kitchen dripping with cum.

James jumped up and ran to the corner, he was terrified at what he had just seen and when Mary approached him to comfort him he screamed "GET AWAY!"

Boots rolled her eyes, "I told you not to show him." She said in a snarky tone."

Mary tried to suck his dick to make him feel better but James wasn't having any of it. He just kept picturing her many rows of sharp teeth and hairy sucker hands.

Mary sighed and just left him alone while he cowered in the corner.

"These eggs are getting cold!" Stephanie called from the kitchen.

Mary and Boots sat on the couch watching James freak out.

"So what now? He's no use to us if we can't harvest cum from him." Boots asked.

Mary realized that even though she was considered a very cute insect in her world, James would never recognize her beauty.

Boots picked up the scanner from the coffee table and handed it to Mary to do the only thing they could.

She hit the button and with a pale blue light she rewound time a few minutes.

James was happily back on the couch with his friends and his wife was making joyful little orgasmic sounds as she cooked and was licked by Molly.

"What do you mean by a digital coat of paint? What do you guys really look like?" James asked ignorantly.

Mary smiled... "Nothing James, I don't mean anything... We always look like super-hot human girls..." she said in a creepy monotone voice.

He smiled and looked out the window at the city below; everybody was happily fucking and having a great time in the warm summer sun.

Mary stared into his eyes as she lowered her head and cautiously sucked his dick.

James yawned contently and put his arm around Boots snuggling her while he watched his sweet wife's cute little naked butt set the table.

Pepper finally found the box and came bounding down the hallway with the silver cube.

"I found it!" She yelled to her friends and held the box up triumphantly.

Boots looked at her puzzled, "What are you going to do with that?"

"Well Lesley Hapablap is downstairs and he said our shipment of centaur cum is going to be late because they don't have enough harvesters to meet production needs.

"Oh no!" Boots said worried. "But if we don't have enough centaur cum we can't make enough pills and the town will stop fucking... this place would be so boring if everyone went back to just working and watching TV." She said with a grimace.

Pepper smiled and shook the small cube, "Yeah I know, that's why I'm going to let him barrow the harvesters for a week, those ladies can jerk off a bunch of horses no problem.

"Breakfast is ready!" Stephanie called out.

James gave his sweet wife a little hug and sat across from her while they munched some toast.

"I feel weird." James noted.

Stephanie smiled and talked with her mouth full, "Yeah, that centaur cum is an aphrodisiac, and were both covered in it... I feel weird too."

"Hmm..." James said as he took a sip of coffee.

Neither of them understood the effects that pure uncut centaur cum were about to have on their bodies.

The girls sat on the couch lazily flipping through the TV channels while James and Stephanie ate. The programing was mostly porn with the occasional news segment or commercial thrown in.

James could hear Pepper talking with Lesley out front about production needs and Molly was scrambling around under the table licking the cum from the couples naked bodies.

James giggled and crunched a piece of bacon while she casually sucked his dick.

Boots shook her head, "You guys should go wash that stuff off or you're going to be too horny to function.

"I feel fine." Stephanie took a sip of coffee and disregarded Boots warning.

Just as they finished breakfast Pepper came back, she dusted her hands together and said, "Well that's taken care of."

Mary was lazily slouched on the couch and said, "Oh yeah? Mr. Hapablap is going to get us the order in time?"

"Yup! I took care of it." Pepper muttered as she joined the girls on the couch.

"Great... for a minute there I thought we were going to have to go jack off those horses ourselves." Mary said as she flipped through porno after porno on the television.

"Why can't you just copy the pills with the scanner?" Molly asked.

This was a reasonable question but Mary quickly explained, "You can't copy drugs anymore... there were problems when the scanners had that ability."

"Oh, I guess that could lead to problems." Molly conceded.

James was feeling weird; his ears were burning as the room got hotter and hotter, "God it's so hot in here." He said as he opened a window.

His cock was uncomfortably hard and itchy, it was awkwardly bumping into things and his balance seemed a bit off.

"Yeah, I'm burning up." Stephanie agreed.

The rest of the girls felt fine and just shrugged.

They all crammed on the couch and silently watched the news for just a bit.

The newscaster was sitting behind a big desk and would occasionally moan or squeak through the broadcast and it was clear somebody was under the desk while she read the teleprompter.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Mary asked the group.

James and Stephanie were getting hornier and hornier and slowly masturbating while they sat with their friends on the big couch.

"Do you guys want to go to toon town to go see the skipper?" Boots suggested.

"Yeah!" James jumped up ready to go. "I need to get out of here, that horse cum is making me feel weird."

"Me too..." Stephanie agreed while she slid her fingers up and down her clit. "I want to go fuck everything that moves." She smiled.

Mary clicked off the TV and the whole crew piled into the old antique lift.

Stephanie couldn't wait and playfully bounced around on James dong as it descended.

The whole group of friends bounded through the doors of the building and James grabbed the first girl he saw.

He held her hips and jammed his dick into her asshole franticly fucking the surprised lady.

"Oh... Oh my!" She said while she held two shopping bags in her hands.

Stephanie had a frantic look in her eye and pulled two guys from the sidewalk by their dicks.

She sunk one in her horny little pussy and sucked the other one while she maniacally fingered her clit.

"They got covered in centaur cum and are going to be super horny for a little while." Pepper explained to the strangers.

"Oh!" The lady smiled as James railed her little asshole.

He quickly filled the stranger with cum and when she went on her way James grabbed another stranger from the street and fucked her senseless.

His friends laughed and sat on the stoop waiting for him to finish.

Stephanie slid the tired dong from her body and wiped cum from her lips before she kneeled down on all fours with her butt in the air in the middle of the busy sidewalk.

She fingered her clit while a constant stream of men took a moment to fuck every hole in the thin girl's body as they walked past.

Stephanie was laughing and moaning as hundreds of strangers dumped their load inside her horny little body.

The girls watched James and Stephanie freak out in drug induced horniness for quite some time when Mary spoke up, "Were never going to make it to toontown with these guys." She laughed.

"I told them they should go take a shower but they didn't listen." Boots said smugly.

Stephanie was ass up in the path of traffic dripping with the cum of hundreds of men, her tiny asshole was gaping wide and she just kept fingering her clit moaning in constant orgasm.

James was fucking a lady while her husband tapped his foot waiting impatiently.

Pepper watched her super horny friends uncontrollably fucking, "If we could just get them to the lube tube Stephanie could ride my dong while we slide the whole way there... and one of you guys could keep James busy in the tube right?"

Pepper jumped up and picked a quivering horny Stephanie up from the sidewalk.

She was stumbling and limp and she put her arm around Pepper for stability.

"Pepper..." She mumbled, "Put it in my butt."

Pepper smiled and helped her drug crazed friend back to the stoop while Mary yanked James dong from a stranger's pussy.

"We have to go James; I'm not going to sit here all day while you fuck everyone who passes by." Mary said annoyed.

When the group of friends finally made it to the tube stop James followed close behind Mary keeping his dong buried deep inside her warm body while they shuffled up the stairs.

They all sat down in the slippery stream of lube and let the current take them away.

The slide made many crazy turns and loops along the way and long sections were transparent, so it went from pitch black to daylight many times before they reached their destination.

Mary held James human cock deep inside her body and she could feel him filling her little pussy with cum as the group slid all the way across town.

She smiled and made some clicking sounds of approval as one more load was harvested.

James and Stephanie spent the next million years in the simulation rarely giving a second thought about their problems in the real world. They didn't know if their tiny planet really did explode into dust or if the multi-dimensional war ever even happened.