Time Spent Apart

Story Info
Time away from girlfriend brings out the kink.
1.3k words
4.15
29.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
static891
static891
11 Followers

At the beginning of any relationship, there's a period of time where both people are absolutely on fire for each other. My story takes place during just this period.

Bekah and I worked together. She was 18, and finishing up her senior year of high school. 5'8", blonde, and lean (she ran the 300m hurdles on the track team...and was quite good). She had legs that kept me up at nights, and a cute face with deep blue eyes.

I was 20. I was finishing up my final year at the local community college, and had already moved about 45 minutes away in preparation for attendance at a 4-year school.

We both knew that she'd be leaving for school, and that would be the end of our summer fling. While we hadn't had sex, it was a very physical relationship. Much to my frustration, the grinding/groping makeout sessions never ended with anything other than an uncomfortable feeling in my pants.

I digress..

It seemed like the worst possible time for her to go out of town. Our makeout sessions had been getting exponentially more passionate. But, her parents had purchased an airline ticket for her to visit some friends she made while living in Ohio (she moved often in her teens due to her father's job).

We kept in touch through phone calls, emails, and letters (sometimes more than one a day). While suggestive, they were hardly what one would consider "dirty". To my delight, one night I'm online, and get a message:

"Hey Chris...I miss you. I hope you're saving up some energy for when I get back ;-)"

My mind starts to race...my 20-year old hormones creating all kinds of alternative meanings for her message.

We continue our instant message conversation for about 2 hours. I find out her friend is on a date, and should be back soon. Before she logs off, she turns on her friend's webcam, and I see her beautiful smile. I see her smile in my head for the rest of the night.

I have the next day off, and decide to buy myself a webcam...thinking that it would be wonderful to be able to see each other later that day.

I wait all day for her to come online...but she misses her usual time. I call her, only to find out she's partying with her friends. She promises to log on later that evening.

I'm ready to leave when she logs on. I tell her about my surprise and turn it on. She does the same, only for me to see her and a friend on the other end.

"This is my friend Stacey," Bekah notes, "I'm sorry we're late, but we got locked out of her car..."

We continue to talk, and I can tell that they've been indulging in wine. They giggle incessantly, and they're talking in ways I've never heard Bekah talk before.

It isn't far into the conversation before Stacey comments "Bekah says you're an athlete...do you have a six-pack?"

I'm a little shy, and dismiss the question. She insists "I think you should show us your six pack!"

I'm blushing, and she keeps insisting. I have no intention of taking my shirt off. I'm not going to be objectified...

"I can't...Bekah wouldn't like it if I took off my shirt for you..."

Phew, home free...

"No...I think you should," Bekah says.

Hoping to have some quality time talking to Bekah, I oblige. I figure it will end Stacey's involvement in the conversation, leaving Bekah and I in private.

"Oh my...he DOES!" Stacey squeals...obviously feeling the effect of the wine.

Bekah's looking a bit shy...even embarrassed. It's hard to tell on the webcam, but she appears to be blushing a smuch as I am...

"What else is he hiding?" Stacey asks.

I see the look on Bekah's face...it's a mixture of "get me out of here" and "this is a lot of fun"...it's a look that you don't see very often, and it gets me a bit nervous.

"You should take off your jeans" she states matter-of-factly.

At first I object...but with each request I find myself getting aroused. I'm 20, with an 18-year old (my girlfriend) and a 19-year old (whom I've never met) watching me, I've already taken off my shirt, and they want me to drop my jeans. Eventually, I cave.

My jeans hit the floor, and I'm standing in nothing but my boxers. It becomes quiet evident to both of them that I'm enjoying the attention.

"Umm...I think he's enjoying this!" Bekah says.

"I think I am, too" Stacey adds.

Their squeals and giggles make me a bit self-conscious. I realize I'm standing here on webcam with a throbbing erection with two attractive women watching and teasing me...not exactly what I planned for the evening, but - strangely enough - I'm REALLY enjoying it.

"Baby, I want you to take off your boxers!!" Bekah squeals.

It doesn't take much convincing this time, and before I know it, I'm stark naked, with 2 women staring at my aching erection. I feel exposed and aroused at the same time. The girls continue to laugh hysterically due to the situation and the alcohol.

I can hear them on the other end of the microphone. Suddenly, Bekah shouts, "CHRISTOPHER...STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF!!!"

I hadn't even realized I was doing it, but there was my hand moving up and down my engorged cock. They're laughing hysterically, and I'm suddenly embarassed. I quickly sit down so I'm "out of sight" of the webcam...

"Oh, you don't need to stop...come back and show us"

I oblige...feeling strangely embarrassed, but consumed with arousal.

"You know, I left some hand lotion on your coffee table," Bekah mentions. "Use it how you see fit."

I decide "why not" and grab the lotion. It's the scented lotion that you get at any department store, so I apply a small amount to my hand and resume pleasuring myself.

The two girls aren't nearly as giggly or animated now...they are watching intensely.

"More lotion" Bekah says...

Another squeeze from the bottle, and I've resumed my rhythmic strokes.

"How does it feel," asks Stacey.

"Mmm...good. This is kinda fun"

"Use more, then"

In a matter of minutes, my erections and balls are slathered in lotion. I feel myself getting closer with every slow stroke.

"Want another idea?" Stacey asks, with Bekah looking surprised...

"What do you think, Bekah?" I ask.

"Go for it"

I nervously agree to do whatever Stacey comes up with.

"Roll up your pillow, and pretend it's Bekah."

Oh my...what have I gotten into? I roll up the pillow, and hold it in front of my as I insert my hard cock.

"No, lay with it underneath you so we can see you hump it."

I oblige, and I'm thrusting away at my pillow...not even caring about the lotion I'm ruining the pillowcase with. I realize the ridiculous nature of the situation...I'm butt naked, having sex with a pillow while 2 fully-clothed girls (one whom I've never met before) are watching and cheering me on. I don't care...as I get closer and closer to climax, it seems much more "right".

I explode into the pillow, and the girls know immediately why I'm slumped over on my bed.

"Show us" Stacey asks. I bring the pillow to the webcam and show one of the biggest loads I've ever shot. She says something to Bekah, and the giggle.

With the glow of arousal gone, I feel much more self-conscious. I excuse myself and log off.

Later that night, I received a phone call. Apparently, Bekah had enjoyed it, and wanted to give me a private show in person.

When she returned, it was one of the most incredible sexual experiences of my life...but that's another story.

static891
static891
11 Followers